Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation - Jobs/Vacancies (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation (148097 Views)

Shell Nigeria Madness / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2013 / Graduate Careers In Shell Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Trbrown: 4:27pm On Jul 07, 2009
@ lee 007 thanx.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by waveman: 5:34pm On Jul 07, 2009
God that has do it for Edoblakky will do it for us all on the awaiting list.And please all never stop praying and beleiving on God cos he is able and has he has brought us this far he would never put us to shame.Amen
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by nkenke: 1:43am On Jul 08, 2009
@pepperboi i dey ooo, just been away on official business, preparation still dey go.
Amen to ur prayers thot i told ya in da past dat Baba God works in mysterious ways?

@all how go dey go?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by nkenke: 1:45am On Jul 08, 2009
@lee007 welcome to d thread, but do i know u? is it the same leejay?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by douecho: 3:04pm On Jul 08, 2009
[size=18pt] SITP
23 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!![/size] undecided undecided undecided smiley smiley smiley
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by lee007(m): 7:51am On Jul 09, 2009
@ Nkenke
Thanks for the warm Welcome, nice to be here, Am Lee not Leejay.
Nice to meet you guys.

Dare to Dream!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by douecho: 7:20pm On Jul 09, 2009
nkenkeeeee!opensesame!osinawata!Where is everybody?anyways,I shall try to continue my lonely countdown.
[size=18pt]SITP 2009,
22 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/size]
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Osinawata2: 8:55pm On Jul 09, 2009
Douecho
Thanks for helping out, i was sick bro, even was admitted
pls kindly continue for us.
Those guys that are being called are because of IPS boys who are not coming, not only Edoblacky got mail, i know another girl.
all d best pple
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by douecho: 9:05pm On Jul 09, 2009
Osinawata!how you de now?you were ill?wetin do you. you ok now? its been such a cold world without you, wink wink

abeg,who are the IPS people?sha,nice to finally hear from you. do and get wella soon o.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by 10qGod(m): 9:06am On Jul 10, 2009
Edoblakky!!!!! COngrats, God is always faithful. if we feel otherwise, its we that are faithless,

CONGRATS Edoblakky the news of ur medicals has helped my faith, @ 12 months guys, keep the hope up! it could happen in the most unlikely way, the process doesnt matter, its GODS call, See u at Edjeba,
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by opensesame: 2:11pm On Jul 10, 2009
Whoa, osina wata. . . here at last! cos all that automated countdown thingy doesnt really count. Finally u said something else.
Good to have u back bro. Get well soon!! and yeah, who are the IPS peeps??
hey douecho, bro, tnx for keepin the countdown goin on. Dont mind us and our absenteeism, we're with u in spirit, bro.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by aguyemd: 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2009
Good to be back and happy to learn that some persons are being called for medicals, thanks to IPS students who opted out. I know one IPS student who did his medicals and I am wondering why go through the whole process and reject it at the 11th hour? Could it be the fear of job loss or militancy?

Let me try to dispel every fear, as had been expressed herein in previous posts, that SHELL is still recruiting up till this moment. Yes, it is true that production is low owing to the ceaseless sabotage in the delta. Yes, its also true that there are job losses in SHELL, but let me quickly add that those of us been recruited now are members of staff of the future as post SITP would still be about capacity building (training and classes) to mould us into decision makers of very expensive high tech projects in no less than 3-5 years.

Be rest assured that those been sacked are members of staff who fell short of the basic PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL minimum. We can only be appraised after a smooth integration into SCiN.

Let me join douecho in the countdown campaign:

SITP 2009,
20 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by douecho: 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2009
Please o!Who are IPS people? the only thing i can think of is International Postgrad Students! Please correct me before I go talk am for outside!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by EasyT: 9:19pm On Jul 11, 2009
I guess the IPS thing is about the Institute of Petroleum Studies in UNIPORT.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by Noble2304: 12:57pm On Jul 12, 2009
Hello good nairalanders,

I'm a new comer and have seen the efforts you have made in helping others. You guys are doing a great job.

Please, my sister has been invited by Shell for an interview this week. Please can you help her out on what to expect?

Will there be tests or any thing of that sort? What is the process like for commercial graduates?

May the good Lord bless you all.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by douecho: 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2009
EasyT:

I guess the IPS thing is about the Institute of Petroleum Studies in UNIPORT.

Thanks man. at least I no go disgrace myself for outside.

meanwhile, its just 20days left!!!!!!!!!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by obamacain: 5:01pm On Jul 13, 2009
hello i was at the SRD last week wednesday in Rumuomasi and was told that in a few days we go hear from them
i applied in may and did first interview in lagos june 26
so i still dey hope say , it wud be positive
na whole day event
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by kvolander: 10:44pm On Jul 13, 2009
obamacain:

hello i was at the SRD last week wednesday in Rumuomasi and was told that in a few days we go hear from them
i applied in may and did first interview in lagos june 26
so i still dey hope say , it wud be positive
na whole day event

What did you study?
What position did you apply for?
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by obamacain: 6:55am On Jul 14, 2009
@kvolander - I studied computer science and i applied in May for a position in the information technology dept.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by douecho: 10:08am On Jul 14, 2009
[size=14pt]17 DAYS TO GO?[/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

stil so much for me to do b4 then
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by JisolaMar(f): 12:04pm On Jul 14, 2009
stil so much for me to do b4 then
[quote][/quote]

like wot grin
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by otr: 1:11pm On Jul 14, 2009
whao!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by yetunde29: 2:49pm On Jul 14, 2009
this is CV pls i will be looking forward for your assistance on this.

Thanks

Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by toloruni: 8:16am On Jul 15, 2009
@ obamacain
The Good Lord wld prefect it 4 u.
How were u contacted, what kind of events did u undergo that they kept u 4 a whole day and where u much that came ,was it general
pls share with us.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by aguyemd: 9:12am On Jul 15, 2009
@ all, looks like aspiring hopefuls have taken over this thread. It is expected. It appears its about time to sign out as we count down to Edjeba. This thread has by itself transformed into a hall of fame for SITP.

COUNTDOWN TO SITP 2009
16 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by yala4real: 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2009
michael77:

pls, is there anyone who's done the medicals who's still waiting for the offer letter. i seem to be in a peculiar position. i did my medicals last two weeks today but i've not gotten any feedback yet.

Hi micheal, have u received your offer letter? or what was the outcome? I ask because i have done my medicals and am still waiting for an offer letter.
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by douecho: 9:21pm On Jul 15, 2009
yala4real:

Hi micheal, have u received your offer letter? or what was the outcome? I ask because i have done my medicals and am still waiting for an offer letter.

almost a year and a half and na now you de answer?

and is it really 15 days to go?? ewooooo!

abeg,who don take dia passport? I de wait make a few days to d time reach make Shell no fear face. cos right now, I be like househelp. so make all the relaxing wen i de do since start to show for my face first.den i go take passport wey be real representation of moi!
Re: Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation by yala4real: 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2009
douecho:

almost a year and a half and na now you de answer?

and is it really 15 days to go?? ewooooo!

abeg,who don take dia passport? I de wait make a few days to d time reach make Shell no fear face. cos right now, I be like househelp. so make all the relaxing wen i de do since start to show for my face first.den i go take passport wey be real representation of moi!

I guess the question should have been, "Micheal, did u eventually receive your offer letter after waiting more than 2 weeks?".
I just finishe my medicals 2 days ago, and would like to know how long it takes to get a feedback.
also, have u heard of anyone who did the medicals, but was not given an offer eventually?

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (74) (Reply)

Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level / Police Interview Invite..let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.