Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,888 members, 7,810,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id - Dating And Meet-up Zone (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id (7421 Views)

How Many Nairalanders Have You Met Face- To- Face? / Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? / How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Uzzyan: 3:46am On Dec 13, 2007
@ vee

yes
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Vuitton(m): 4:52pm On Dec 13, 2007
@ Uzzy
Dont be confused that was btw me and toyin,

U probably in Yr 2 now, can i send u an email, I see u changed yo pix cool
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by janami(f): 5:51am On Dec 14, 2007
@infobaba
i obviously do attend church
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Uzzyan: 10:10am On Dec 14, 2007
@ Vee

ok ye am in 200

@ janami

r u interested in our met up?
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 14, 2007
Still 2, ID not important.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by amievivian(f): 2:49pm On Dec 14, 2007
two of em
great people
Y do u care bout their ids?
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Uzzyan: 7:49pm On Dec 14, 2007
Donot understand y guys o
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by ogrebuga(m): 10:23pm On Dec 14, 2007
None so far, cry

Any volunteers?
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by janami(f): 4:31pm On Dec 15, 2007
hi there uzzyan. meet up?
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by pin4eva(f): 1:37am On Dec 16, 2007
where iz my first wife? grin grin grin
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by ifyalways(f): 4:08am On Dec 16, 2007
none and cool
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Uzzyan: 11:12pm On Dec 18, 2007
janami:

hi there uzzyan. meet up?
Hey gal am here what happenin'
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Vuitton(m): 2:27pm On Dec 20, 2007
Uzzyan:

@ Vee

ok ye am in 200

How u doin smiley
, my power pack went bad hav to browse in cafes sad
Merry Christmas cheesy
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Vuitton(m): 2:33pm On Dec 20, 2007
pin4eva:

where iz my first wife? grin grin grin

Pin4eva pls what is your sex
Try update ur profile tongue
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by iice(f): 3:43pm On Dec 20, 2007
None! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by ogrebuga(m): 7:56pm On Dec 20, 2007
Zero, and counting. . .   tongue
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by ifyalways(f): 8:44pm On Dec 20, 2007
where have you been bush man?
i missed you,i nearly tot the fever has caught up with you,you know the fever now ,otherwise *** wink
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by koseepaaro(m): 12:57am On Dec 21, 2007
None, but I'm looking forward to meeting some especially those living in Lagos.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Uzzyan: 1:34pm On Dec 23, 2007
met one and would meef another this season
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Vuitton(m): 8:10pm On Dec 24, 2007
None cool
Was hoping to but whatever grin
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by minute(f): 8:47pm On Dec 24, 2007
one. a very decent guy but he rarely comes here.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Uzzyan: 12:48pm On Dec 27, 2007
Met one yesterday
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by ifyalways(f): 1:17pm On Dec 27, 2007
Uzzyan:

Met one yesterday
tot as much tongue
when you said you wan go groooooooooooove. wink
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Uzzyan: 1:29pm On Dec 27, 2007
Noooo it was coincidental. He told mi he was staying around that place so after much thinkin i called him and voila we met.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by pin4eva(f): 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2007
have met all the ladies on nairaland except ONE THAT IS PLAYING HARD TO GET,but she can only run,she CAN,T HIDE. Kiss

Must u meet all the ladies in nairaland? I hope u r not planning to meet any of my girls
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Uzzyan: 9:16pm On Dec 27, 2007
Pinny whats happeneing.
Merry xmas
What did u do my Toyin
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 27, 2007
bebedi:

na which one of them be your girl?oh that one?she even dey for my house now cooking my favourite food,too bad you no fit poor me acid,sorry you hear tongue tongue tongue

LMAO

Uzzyan:

Pinny whats happeneing.
Merry xmas
What did u do my Toyin

thanx. . . but don't worry about it wink
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by pin4eva(f): 10:13pm On Dec 27, 2007
noh that one?she even dey for my house now cooking my favourite food

well if that is true, then get ready to die because i am sure what u r eating is a full load of poison.

@uzzy
I hope this guy is not referring to u?

@Toyin
Run away wife
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Uzzyan: 10:15pm On Dec 27, 2007
miiiiiiiiiiiii nooooooooo
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by pin4eva(f): 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2007
better. because i was beginning to flame up

@Toyin
What did u do my Toyin?

u have not answered the question
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 27, 2007
pin4eva:

better. because i was beginning to flame up

@Toyin
u have not answered the question

pinny. . .nairaland is a game. . .am you're nothing but a weak player. . if i start yapping you, you'll cry to mommy, so i leave you in peace. . . man up before you get on my nerves lipsrsealed
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by pin4eva(f): 10:26pm On Dec 27, 2007
my baby is talking brave! thats good. . . . .bravo!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Nairalander's Get Together / Happy Birthday To Mhyra / Need New Friends? Drop Your Bbm Pins For Chat Ups/hook Ups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.