Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id - Dating And Meet-up Zone (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id (7451 Views)

How Many Nairalanders Have You Met Face- To- Face? / Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? / How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 9:50pm On Dec 11, 2007
First, grow up son pin. Don't cut your fingers off using that knife. Did you ask you mother before handling anyting sharp?
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Uzzyan: 10:15pm On Dec 11, 2007
ADICK:

First, grow up son pin. Don't cut your fingers off using that knife. Did you ask you mother before handling anyting sharp?
angry angry angry angry You donot talk to my baby like that understood.

Next time u do that i will send u to where people that have tried it to any of my good peeps have bin to. Be careful because next time u might be in for a great shit ok.

@almondjoy
almondjoy:

No worry now! Una go soon fight! cheesy Goodluck sha!

We aint gona fight if that is your prayer back to send. Hope u are not an Enemy Of Prpgress o

Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 11, 2007
ehrrrrrrrrrrm. . . . what is going on. . . and when did this thread become a battle field. undecided

@Uzzy and Pin4eva

hi wink
and pin4eva what did i tell you? don't start a fight! and when did my name get into all this? undecided hmmmm. . .
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by pin4eva(f): 10:23pm On Dec 11, 2007
@ADDICk
u heard what uzzy said baa? just wait to hear what my Toyin will say too grin grin grin grin
U will regret ever trespassing and pork nosing into what does not concern you
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 11, 2007
pin4eva:

@ADDICk
u heard what uzzy said baa? just wait to hear what my Toyin will say too grin grin grin grin
You will regret ever trespassing and pork nosing into what does not concern you

@Pin4eva
ok, its one thing to annoy me but to put my name into sth i don't even know is just sth else. . . and i'll suggest yo stop before something happens between moi and you because i'll start blasting.

@ADDICK
anywayz, babe, i got no probe with you. but just don't instigate and try to start shit. but why are you and pin fighting? if you guys wanna go one on one. . . its your choice, all i ask is you leave my name out of this. . . kapish?
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by pin4eva(f): 10:37pm On Dec 11, 2007
and i'll suggest yo stop before something happens between moi and you because i'll start blasting.

u don't have to suggest anything. and nothing has happened between me and you and nothing will ever happen. Can't you get it? the crack head "ADDICK" is trying to make something happen b/w me and u . . . . . . but he has lost like he always do
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by pin4eva(f): 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2007
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 11, 2007
pin4eva:

u wan show yourself? https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-100024.0.html

no offense, but i already saw that. . .i thought it'd be best if i ignore before i write something you won't like undecided
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by pin4eva(f): 10:52pm On Dec 11, 2007
something i wont like? u always say what i dont like
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 11, 2007
**two thumbs up** ok, am glad you noticed undecided
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by pin4eva(f): 11:00pm On Dec 11, 2007
lol. . . . but , when will u say what i will like, i cant wait 4 that day
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 11, 2007
as a "friend", i'll suggest you don't wait on that. . . tongue
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by pin4eva(f): 11:08pm On Dec 11, 2007
as a "friend",
This is the only good thing u have said
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 11:17pm On Dec 11, 2007
dis pin boy reminds me of a little puppy who keeps on making those screeching noises, tugging to the shoes or pulling the trousers. I am just being too nice wid him at the moment, shrugging him off wid a gentle brush.

Toyin dear, howz is everything?
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by pin4eva(f): 11:20pm On Dec 11, 2007
hummmmmmmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed i see
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 11, 2007
@addick
am fine jare, stressful day. sad

ADDICK and pin, ok you guys need to stop this and let it go. . .
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by pin4eva(f): 11:23pm On Dec 11, 2007
i can see u dont have respects. . . . . no wonder u are called "ADDICT"

@toyin
what are u waiting to blast this bull off my back
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Uzzyan: 11:30pm On Dec 11, 2007
Pinny deair thank it easy. Toyin how come u are supportin Addick anyway my dear pinny i am always there for u ok!
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 11, 2007
@pin4eva
lol. . . . so what you want me to do is help solve your problem. . .lol, i don't have time for you two. . .either you both apologize and go seperate ways and ignore each other, until then, am staying of course. but i'll apologize on your behalf and on ADDICK'S behalf. . .no sense in arguing about trying to start something between me and you because there's nothing to start and . . .this is online for fcking sake. it's like you're both not using sense, lol, arguing with someone you'll never see or talk to or physically knock out.

anywayz, while you guys are still using "words" against each other, leave my bleeping name out of it. . .i don't talk unless it's my fight. . . THANKS, i really appreciate that you understand moi, and if you don't. . .well, what can i say. . . undecided
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 11, 2007
Uzzyan:

Pinny deair thank it easy. Toyin how come u are supportin Addick anyway my dear pinny i am always there for u ok!

lol. . .gurl, stand up for your man. . . wink
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 11:35pm On Dec 11, 2007
take it easy babe.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Uzzyan: 11:37pm On Dec 11, 2007
lol, so that is it eeeeeee ok no shit. We will soon lock it down here, if u know what i mean!!!

@ Adick
Calm ur chic
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 11, 2007
ADICK:

take it easy babe.

lol. . .u and pin are stressing me out.

@addick
lol, i always love reading the replies on your joke threads. . .lol, you try by coping with them guys tongue
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 11, 2007
FYI, am my own chick. . . . i walk alone (except for my BF that tags along), eat alone, sleep alone grin
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Uzzyan: 11:41pm On Dec 11, 2007
WOOOOO now u see how it hurts
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 11, 2007
Uzzyan:

WOOOOO now u see how it hurts

lol. . .

@pin
where are you na. . .hope you're not angry eh? but that's the way it is kiss
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 11:44pm On Dec 11, 2007
ok I wont ask you for spxship. No more stress from me.
abot the jokes, it is difficult sometime to explain things to some people.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 11:47pm On Dec 11, 2007
come on, its bed time in Naijaland. Long day 2morrow. wrk wrk wrk
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by pin4eva(f): 12:04am On Dec 12, 2007
i can see ADDICT has taken one of my beloved. . . . its ok sha

@ADDICT
(except for my BF that tags along), eat alone, sleep alone
u see, we do things togetther grin grin so stop flirting . Kapish? lol

@Uzzy my dear
ADDICT can take toyin for all i care. thank God i am not alone
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 12:06am On Dec 12, 2007
@Uzzyan
FYI Toyin not my chick. She is a friend to me. I am still looking for my chick.

@pin boy, dere is nothing serious from me, I am only pulling your legs, relax. ve a gud nite.

@Toyin dear, its bed time for me as well. cant afford to fall sleeping at work, my boss sits right in front of me and behind me sits an inspector.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by pin4eva(f): 12:09am On Dec 12, 2007
@ Toyin,
u see, he has denied you grin grin grin grin
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Uzzyan: 12:14am On Dec 12, 2007
@ Pinny dear

am with u

@adick

Mi not sleepin because mi is on hols still a student

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Nairalander's Get Together / Happy Birthday To Mhyra / Need New Friends? Drop Your Bbm Pins For Chat Ups/hook Ups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.