Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id (7419 Views)

How Many Nairalanders Have You Met Face- To- Face? / Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? / How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by ufobabe(f): 6:56pm On Nov 10, 2007
@ poster,

yeap!

they are quite plenty and fun 2 be with.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Islander(f): 9:04pm On Nov 10, 2007
Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Met 1 so far, my little sister Moodylady( she's not at all moody, don't be fooled by the name. she's kitten, meow!!)
Meeting my other baby next summer (Cute ass)
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by tkb417(m): 10:38am On Nov 12, 2007
cosigner and i know who u are, so quit plying games because am not in the mood
you know me Great!!!
And who's playing games with Moody?

@Islander
Its gud you reported but A-40 wont save you. . . You need to put up some more appreances, the gaynners are having a field day.

@topic
met one and i think ill see Nana and some other peeps on the sports thread b4 the year runs out.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by nana(f): 12:49pm On Nov 12, 2007
tkb417:

you know me Great!!!

@Islander
Its good you reported but A-40 wont save you. . . You need to put up some more appreances, the gaynners are having a field day.

@topic
met one and i think ill see Nana and some other peeps on the sports thread before the year runs out.
looking forward to meeting u too.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by MoOdYLaDy(f): 3:20pm On Nov 12, 2007
nana:

Islander link=topic=91397.msg1668686#msg1668686 date=1194725068:

Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Met 1 so far, my little sister Moodylady( she's not at all moody, don't be fooled by the name. she's kitten, meow!!)
Meeting my other baby next summer (Cute ass)

Y are you telling them about me nah angry tongue, anyway i stays moody 24/7

Can't wait to see her xmas kiss kiss kiss, party the whole Lagos kiss

tkb417:

you know me Great!!!

@Islander
Its good you reported but A-40 wont save you. . . You need to put up some more appreances, the gaynners are having a field day.

@topic
met one and i think ill see Nana and some other peeps on the sports thread before the year runs out.
Dude get a freaking life, gosh
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by aadejare(m): 3:24pm On Nov 12, 2007
if you really want to meet me kindly talk to me on jareleye@yahoo.com
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Islander(f): 3:54pm On Nov 12, 2007
Jackal I can meet you too, LOL, ( ask moody my surname is hidden within your username grin grin)

Moody please be nice to tkb417, He's my nice twin brother,  grin grin grin
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by MoOdYLaDy(f): 4:04pm On Nov 12, 2007
well tell him to behave himself then, don't like to be disturb angry
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by tkb417(m): 4:41pm On Nov 12, 2007
@Moody
Give me a good reason why you will say such to my friend . That wasnt nice and you need to withdraw that statement.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by MoOdYLaDy(f): 4:54pm On Nov 12, 2007
And who is this friend of yours wink and what statement will that by undecided
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by tkb417(m): 5:05pm On Nov 12, 2007
And who is this friend of yours and what statement will that by
my friend is the person you directed the statement below to

off course why won't you look forward in meeting him after stalking the dude around the thread, damn you theses Nairaland girls seems so desperate na wa aooooooooo, get a life and stop kissing asses
will you withdraw this?
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by MoOdYLaDy(f): 5:14pm On Nov 12, 2007
tkb417:

my friend is the person you directed the statement below to
will you withdraw this?

Oh gosh her angry hell no am not deleting that comment, and why are you stressing over something that has nothing to do with you undecided, but on the real it's too early for this crap
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by chaloo(m): 5:31pm On Nov 12, 2007
why yo guys cuttin each others throat all the time. why you cant be nice once in a while. I cant understand how yo could get any sleep with all this hatred in your hearts
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by MoOdYLaDy(f): 5:58pm On Nov 12, 2007
Hatred who someone i don't know shocked shocked shocked shocked no oh
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by chaloo(m): 6:36pm On Nov 12, 2007
why you cant be nice once in a while.

sorry I said that.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by MoOdYLaDy(f): 6:41pm On Nov 12, 2007
Who said i was never nice shocked shocked shocked

Btw, am only nice to people that deserves it

Not mad because everyone has right to their own opinions
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 12, 2007
Hey, Moody! Let's all kiss and make up, huh? kiss

Group hug everyone?
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by MoOdYLaDy(f): 6:57pm On Nov 12, 2007
Siena:

Hey, Moody! Let's all kiss and make up, huh? kiss

Group hug everyone?
Hello Siena, make up with everyone shocked shocked maybe some wink**Okay group hug**
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Islander(f): 6:59pm On Nov 12, 2007
Siena, group hug, as long as babybeelove is a part of that grin cheesy cheesy
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 12, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

Hello Siena, make up with everyone shocked shocked maybe some wink**Okay group hug**

That's my girl! kiss

Islander:

Siena, group hug, as long as babybeelove is a part of that grin cheesy cheesy

Yummy! grin grin grin
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by nana(f): 9:01pm On Nov 12, 2007
off course why won't you look forward in meeting him after stalking the dude around the thread, damn you theses Nairaland girls seems so desperate na wa aooooooooo, get a life and stop kissing asses

@Moodylady,u are very foolish. You're the type that should have a low profile on Nairaland but instead of that, u love looking for trouble when u know fully well that your mode of typing is crap!But u know what? I derive pleasure from reading ur posts because the way u type NA DIE!
About the sentence in bold: You wont derive any other thing from this crap apart from heart-ache,i promise u. I know what u're up to but You aint worth the stress but if u continue this way,i might just give u what u want.
TBK,Nothing dey happen. I repeat!I am looking forward to meeting u. Let that dumbo type whatever she feels but u and i know better.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by janami(f): 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2007
can u feel the magic of love on this thread? not met any yet. i am still a few mnths old
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by MoOdYLaDy(f): 12:04am On Nov 13, 2007
nana:

@Moodylady,u are very foolish. You're the type that should have a low profile on Nairaland but instead of that, u love looking for trouble when u know fully well that your mode of typing is crap!But u know what? I derive pleasure from reading your posts because the way u type NA DIE!
About the sentence in bold: You wont derive any other thing from this crap apart from heart-ache,i promise u. I know what u're up to but You aint worth the stress but if u continue this way,i might just give u what u want.
TBK,Nothing dey happen. I repeat!I am looking forward to meeting u. Let that dumbo type whatever she feels but u and i know better.
Hey fool that was a typo, and that is what happens what people post through their phones, just because I forgot to the word “IN” is that why you are making all theses unnecessary noise.
So tell me oh what I am up to

Abeg show me jare, am patiently waiting, thank goodness am schedule isn’t that full, so I got time for you jare.

Does a mad person attack an innocent human being without any valid reasons, so I guess that should answer your question.

Lol do you think I give a shit what you  or what any freaking go to say, girl wake up and smell the coffee, it’s internet nobody cares, you are getting worked up over what I said to you, girl get a freaking life, life is to precious for all that.

You can either love or hate moi kiss kiss kiss but moodylady does not give a shit
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by MoOdYLaDy(f): 12:05am On Nov 13, 2007
Siena:

That's my girl! kiss

Yummy! grin grin grin

don't worry you will see some changes tongue
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by acidrop(f): 12:24am On Nov 13, 2007
i have met moodylady grin
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by niceuzor: 1:04am On Nov 13, 2007
shocked Where, When and How?
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Islander(f): 4:38am On Nov 13, 2007
@ topic
siena I am anxiously awaiting my baby ooo. bring her abeg cheesy cheesy grin grin

@topic, I met Babeelove ( in my dreams and she didn't disappoint me one bit cheesy grin grin grin grin)
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by MoOdYLaDy(f): 5:10am On Nov 13, 2007
acidrop:

i have met moodylady grin
And i met Acidrop and her cute ex boyfriend
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by tkb417(m): 8:00am On Nov 13, 2007
na wa oooo.
damn!!! after the group hug, you still unleashed that venom

@Nana
keep it cool.

@topic
i will meet plenty. I have met a pretty chic at IB, met one notorious Jiggarman( he stays near me).
On a serious note, the list of people ill like to meet is lonnnnng.
Le Chacal, I-man, Nana, A-40, lamidebaby, Islander, Moody grin grin grin( if you like curse me), plenty i tell you.
Wishful thinking aight? God willing, i will see all these people before i die.
Im sure, my death is in 60 years to come grin grin

NO MORE BEEF.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by nana(f): 12:34pm On Nov 13, 2007
Alright!
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Islander(f): 4:20pm On Nov 13, 2007
@tkb417. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, whenever you are ready, holla cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy,

with regards to the beefing,,hmmmmmmmmm. as long as there are morons who choose to show themselves up. I shall beef cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by tkb417(m): 4:28pm On Nov 13, 2007
@Islander
no probs, i'll holla. Hows work?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Nairalander's Get Together / Happy Birthday To Mhyra / Need New Friends? Drop Your Bbm Pins For Chat Ups/hook Ups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.