Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,876 members, 7,810,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id - Dating And Meet-up Zone (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id (7418 Views)

How Many Nairalanders Have You Met Face- To- Face? / Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? / How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 12, 2007
ok. . . but when did i give either of you a chance to deny or accept me? anywayz. . .ADDICK, ride on, lol. . .have a nice night, u hear?

@pin
who's the "we". . . bros, get serious here and start using those grey cells. . . undecided . . . the person am talking about knows who he is. . tongue
hint hint: not a nairalander tongue
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by pin4eva(f): 12:19am On Dec 12, 2007
@Toyin
just stop playing and tell every one that i am the one

@Uzzy
do u do the YIM thing? chat

@ADDICT
so happy u are leaving at last grin grin thank you sha
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 12, 2007
@pin
you wan start this again? . . . seriously, i don't like you like that. . .so get it over your thick head. . . lipsrsealed
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by pin4eva(f): 12:33am On Dec 12, 2007
ok, . . . we had an agreement to pretend lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 12, 2007
pin4eva:

ok, . . . we had an agreement to pretend lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

we also agree to pretend that you don't fantasize and think you own something that's not yours undecided

but stop with the pretend and get things straight. . . eh?
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by pin4eva(f): 12:41am On Dec 12, 2007
ok, let me stop pretending as if i dont want you and face the reality
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 12, 2007
forget you. . . wow, let me leave you to your fantasies embarassed
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by pin4eva(f): 12:44am On Dec 12, 2007
where is my baby uzzy?
i really need you down here
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Uzzyan: 12:45am On Dec 12, 2007
am no shit girl. am here
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by pin4eva(f): 12:52am On Dec 12, 2007
baby can i get ur yahoo id?
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Vuitton(m): 1:26am On Dec 12, 2007
This is the season to be jolly cheesy
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by pin4eva(f): 1:28am On Dec 12, 2007
u can say that again
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Vuitton(m): 1:33am On Dec 12, 2007
Toyin tomato smiley

Seems to me u gottalatta spunk

Thats gangster shocked
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Nobody: 1:45am On Dec 12, 2007
Vuitton:

Toyin tomato smiley

Seems to me u gottalatta spunk

Thats gangster shocked

hmmmm. , ok sighs
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by pin4eva(f): 1:46am On Dec 12, 2007
lol grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Uzzyan: 11:49am On Dec 12, 2007
whats up ma people how ya all doing.

@ Veee
Ya right gat to really jolly. welcome to our world
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by pin4eva(f): 12:14pm On Dec 12, 2007
join the ride. . . . . baby!!!
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Uzzyan: 1:44pm On Dec 12, 2007
YE BABY JOIN THE HAPPENIN CREW ON NL
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Vuitton(m): 1:54pm On Dec 12, 2007
Uzzyan:

whats up ma people how ya all doing.

@ Veee
Ya right got to really jolly. welcome to our world

Thanx folks, Im gooood cheesy

Maybe one of us will hook up sometime,
I shud be enroute port-harcourt to Lagos for da holidays.

Cheers grin
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Uzzyan: 2:02pm On Dec 12, 2007
Vuitton:

Thanx folks, I'm gooood cheesy

Maybe one of us will hook up sometime,
I should be enroute port-harcourt to Lagos for da holidays.

Cheers grin

OK myself and my darling pinny are always here for u. Dont know about our gal Toyin
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Vuitton(m): 2:13pm On Dec 12, 2007
@ Uzzyan

Think its safe to say you are a Uniben Student.

I graduated from there in 2005 from Soc Sciences,
Wot you studying there
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Uzzyan: 4:02pm On Dec 12, 2007
Smart one. Great Benite. Anyway i am with Oni-Ojo. U know now. INdustrial Physics. How has outside hall1,2,3 and 4 and also Ekosodin bin ever since graduation
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 6:16pm On Dec 12, 2007
howz all children behaving today?
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Vuitton(m): 7:26pm On Dec 12, 2007
Uzzyan:

Smart one. Great Benite. Anyway i am with Oni-Ojo. You know now. INdustrial Physics. How has outside hall1,2,3 and 4 and also Ekosodin bin ever since graduation

Finished NYSC few months ago, Job hunting is fully on undecided
We shud meet at the beach, It will be nice wink

By the way i used to stay @ BDPA
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by pin4eva(f): 7:36pm On Dec 12, 2007
We should meet at the beach, It will be nice Wink

enough of the introduction. beach ke. . . . . . .meet inside the river
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Uzzyan: 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2007
@ Vee
Knew the nija man right. What did u read in skool maybe we could help.

@ Pinny dear
Good idea
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 12, 2007
@post
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Vuitton(m): 12:00am On Dec 13, 2007
Whaaaaaaaaaat shocked
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Vuitton(m): 12:05am On Dec 13, 2007
Uzzyan:

@ Vee
Knew the nija man right. What did u read in school maybe we could help

Political Science and Public Admin.
U look nice in your pix, Did u take it during your matric, smiley
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 13, 2007
Vuitton:

Whaaaaaaaaaat shocked

for. . . .? undecided
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Vuitton(m): 12:59am On Dec 13, 2007
pin4eva:

enough of the introduction. beach ke. . . . . . .meet inside the river

thats,

Vuitton:

Whaaaaaaaaaat shocked

for, tongue
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Uzzyan: 3:45am On Dec 13, 2007
i am confused

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Nairalander's Get Together / Happy Birthday To Mhyra / Need New Friends? Drop Your Bbm Pins For Chat Ups/hook Ups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.