Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,362 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id (7420 Views)

How Many Nairalanders Have You Met Face- To- Face? / Tell Of A Nairalander You Have Met And What You Think Of Him/her? / How Many Nairalanders Have You Been Opportuned To Meet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by MoOdYLaDy(f): 5:50pm On Nov 13, 2007
tkb417:

na wa oooo.
damn!!! after the group hug, you still unleashed that venom @Nana
keep it cool.

@topic
i will meet plenty. I have met a pretty chic at IB, met one notorious Jiggarman( he stays near me).
On a serious note, the list of people ill like to meet is lonnnnng.
Le Chacal, I-man, Nana, A-40, lamidebaby, Islander, Moody grin grin grin( if you like curse me), plenty i tell you.
Wishful thinking aight? God willing, i will see all these people before i die.
I'm sure, my death is in 60 years to come grin grin

NO MORE BEEF.
Well the ground hug started today wink

lol I won't cuss at you, as far we don't step on each other toes grin grin, yea will like to meet you someday maybe 20yrs from now
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by babycool(f): 7:12pm On Nov 13, 2007
@ Sienna
Hey, Moody! Let's all kiss and make up, huh?

angry angry angry
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by BuchanieR9(m): 7:41pm On Nov 13, 2007
@ Topic

I've met none, but would like to meet emmmm . . . . . . . . . . . maybe Marlet01 and nana someday, I like their posts.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by tkb417(m): 9:00am On Nov 14, 2007
@Moody
20 years ill be at Aso Rock that time, perfect time to meet grin grin grin
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by McOmo(m): 10:05am On Nov 14, 2007
@Tkb419, atimes I just wonder d things u unconsciously get urself into and later u start to whine abt *i will remind u of dis later* . . . lol
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by nana(f): 10:25am On Nov 14, 2007
hmm hmm
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by jkpretty(f): 1:00pm On Nov 14, 2007
@ Poster
i met a cute guy @IB
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by tkb417(m): 1:27pm On Nov 14, 2007
@Tkb419, atimes I just wonder d things u unconsciously get yourself into and later u start to whine about *i will remind u of this later* . . . lol
MC
what is this now? what have i done? you will be missing in action and when you put up appearance, you will fire dozens of salvo. U dey kolo tongue tongue

@Nana
hmmm hmmm
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by McOmo(m): 3:07pm On Nov 14, 2007
u dey talk say I kolo naw, I dey look I no talk, if i DESCEND ON U NOW . . . . cool
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by MoOdYLaDy(f): 3:09pm On Nov 14, 2007
tkb417:

@Moody
20 years ill be at Aso Rock that time, perfect time to meet grin grin grin

Well that is great, so i guess you can give me a 50million contract then tongue
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by tkb417(m): 5:01pm On Nov 14, 2007
u dey talk say I kolo naw, I dey look I no talk, if i DESCEND ON You NOW . . . .
grin cheesy grin descend i dey wait. . .whatever goes up must come down. cool

@Moody
50million will be chicken feed that time. . .
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by MoOdYLaDy(f): 6:57pm On Nov 14, 2007
tkb417:

grin cheesy grin descend i dey wait. . .whatever goes up must come down. cool

@Moody
50million will be chicken feed that time. . .
No oh money is money, can even invest it and live on the interest tongue
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Islander(f): 6:48am On Nov 15, 2007
tkb417, that's the spirit ma boy cheesy cheesy cheesy, chat her up. I told you inside she's a kitten, meow. meow,  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
BTW, what ah gwarm buoy?
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by McOmo(m): 5:09am On Nov 16, 2007
Matchmaker ? Tkb, erin e pa mi !
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by yicob(m): 4:48pm On Nov 16, 2007
as i will like to meet this Moodylady being.

Oh Baby (Noodylady) where do u reside?
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Scopium: 5:12pm On Nov 19, 2007
[size=13pt]Met one[/size]
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by pin4eva(f): 9:36pm On Nov 19, 2007
u better give out ur address so we can meet u. I believe in "seeing is Believing". Honestly i will ba glad to c one of you especially Oracle_ng (Najim)
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 19, 2007
None.
like it that way. the way some people are replying and posting, i dnt think i can get along with most of the ppl here. undecided except for PTBNaija, such a sweet girl smiley
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Harlex(m): 1:21am On Nov 20, 2007
i really want to meet alot of people on nairaland, some people are just some how.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by pin4eva(f): 7:02pm On Nov 20, 2007
toyinrayo:

None.
like it that way. the way some people are replying and posting, i dnt think i can get along with most of the people here. undecided except for PTBNaija, such a sweet girl smiley

Pray hard to meet mi one day, i bet u, u will like to meet me again, LOL!!!
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 20, 2007
pin4eva:

Pray hard to meet mi one day, i bet u, u will like to meet me again, LOL!!!

ke? shocked babe, its the other way around. . .you should be wishing hard to meet me, but i gotta warn you, stop wishing because it aint gonna come true on this one wink
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by pin4eva(f): 1:06pm On Nov 21, 2007
well, Just send me your number then we shall c who feels better on seeing the other person.

I wish u luck in seeing me, grin
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 21, 2007
my number? whats my number shocked. . . . its time like this that i forget i even hav a number wink lol. . . dnt mind me jo. but seriuosly, i dnt come on nairaland looking for love or affair undecided cool cool
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by pin4eva(f): 10:50pm On Nov 21, 2007
toyinrayo:

my number? whats my number shocked. . . . its time like this that i forget i even hav a number wink lol. . . dnt mind me jo. but seriuosly, i dnt come on nairaland looking for love or affair undecided cool cool

Hi Baby,
No body comes to look or search for love, remember this is an open forum, so, what u c, u take.
If u c love, just take it like that.

na d koko be that
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 21, 2007
pin4eva:

Hi Baby,
No body comes to look or search for love, remember this is an open forum, so, what u c, u take.
If u c love, just take it like that.

na d koko be that

lol. . . .yea. i guess. . but keep on searching, hon. am an old, 18 yr old lady. cheesy cheesy
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by pin4eva(f): 10:56pm On Nov 21, 2007
Love starts at 18, just give up
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 21, 2007
lol. . .am already in love o. . . sorry, but ur too late lipsrsealed angry cheesy cheesy so u give up wink
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by pin4eva(f): 11:03pm On Nov 21, 2007
baby letz start with like, maybe we shall move to love someday, besides God so love the entire world ! not only one person,

ur email pleaseeeeeeeee
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 21, 2007
ahhhhhhhhh. . . shocked sorry o. but i love my babe too much. this is a sin o. . . .lol, dnt mind me. smiley
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by pin4eva(f): 11:20pm On Nov 21, 2007
Babe, it is just a matter of telling me ur email n every thing will be solved. Believe me, u r not going to walk on the ocean n of sin.

Remember you need someone like me.
Faze,
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 21, 2007
ok ok. . . thats just it. no more replying . . .they're thousands of girlz on nairaland. . .find one that suit ur rhythm. . . wink wink this babe (moi) is off limit. angry cheesy cheesy kiss
Re: How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id by pin4eva(f): 11:37pm On Nov 21, 2007
i will love to stop here, but before i go, i will like to know the true name of someone who kept me writing without stopping, (since giving me ur email is a big S I N )

well anytime, write me pin4eva@yahoo.com.

I wish u lock

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Nairalander's Get Together / Happy Birthday To Mhyra / Need New Friends? Drop Your Bbm Pins For Chat Ups/hook Ups

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.