Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Some Likely Reasons Why Some Girls Are Still Single - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Likely Reasons Why Some Girls Are Still Single (20375 Views)

Likely Reasons Why Your Boyfriend Doesn’t Want You To Touch His Phone / "2 Likely Reasons Why Your Ex-boy Is Calling Again" / "3 Likely Reasons Why A Guy Won't Call Back" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Likely Reasons Why Some Girls Are Still Single by Konnektions146(m): 11:44am On Apr 16, 2012
Goldieluks: OP good thinking. Misplaced priority as it is.

But I must say, both men and women have got an expiry date, although more visible in women.

oh...Goldie
i so love yu for that in bolded

1 Like

Re: Some Likely Reasons Why Some Girls Are Still Single by Idowuogbo(f): 11:49am On Apr 16, 2012
Konnektions146:

oh...Goldie
i so love yu for that in bolded
U gon make dat old cargo feel brand new now, she doesn't get dis sort appraisals u no.

MamaG no cry o,at least 1 in 7million gree price ur market. grin
Re: Some Likely Reasons Why Some Girls Are Still Single by Goldieluks: 12:27pm On Apr 16, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U gon make dat old cargo feel brand new now, she doesn't get dis sort appraisals u no.

See as you just dey jump about like cricket on heat. grin
Re: Some Likely Reasons Why Some Girls Are Still Single by Akpan107(m): 2:18pm On Apr 16, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
The same reasons why some women are single is the same reasons why some men are single.

I mean seriously?
Dear, i disagree with you... The ladies of these days are very, very.....
Re: Some Likely Reasons Why Some Girls Are Still Single by buJu234: 2:35pm On Apr 16, 2012
the no.1 reason most of the comes when a lady is eager for marriage or she wants to ask 4 money 4rm u.
Re: Some Likely Reasons Why Some Girls Are Still Single by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 16, 2012
Idowuogbo:

which calculator you take DO that maths? undecided undecided
Re: Some Likely Reasons Why Some Girls Are Still Single by Idowuogbo(f): 3:10pm On Apr 16, 2012
breezy047:

I simply used d decayed tooth in ur mouth to analyse my hypothesis. tongue
Re: Some Likely Reasons Why Some Girls Are Still Single by yommy2sure(m): 3:29pm On Apr 16, 2012
the problem wit the ladies that get jilted by the guys with 'potentials' is that they did not open their eyes to see the fact that the guy was never in love with them in the first place. He's just finding it hard to say no coz of the 'help' hez geting from you and trust me their are always signals but most girls cloze their eyes to them and rely on blind faith. Am i speaking form experience??
Re: Some Likely Reasons Why Some Girls Are Still Single by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 16, 2012
Duke_Nija:
Men are happy when single.
Seriously!
lies! Men at marriagable age are never happy when single, they always wish they have a female companion knowing fully well they are kinda incomplete without a woman.
Re: Some Likely Reasons Why Some Girls Are Still Single by Konnektions146(m): 4:09pm On Apr 16, 2012
Idowuogbo:

idy, habaa! easy na
meanwhile how yu dey?
breezy047:

abeg ask am oooo
Re: Some Likely Reasons Why Some Girls Are Still Single by ifihearam: 4:09pm On Apr 16, 2012
@latest

Not all men ooo

There are some men that just want kids but be free frm any womman.
Re: Some Likely Reasons Why Some Girls Are Still Single by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 16, 2012
Idowuogbo:
I simply used d decayed tooth in ur mouth to analyse my hypothesis. tongue

lolz olodo
why didnt you use the hair in my armpit tongue grin
Re: Some Likely Reasons Why Some Girls Are Still Single by StellaBella(f): 5:16pm On Apr 16, 2012
Konnektions146:
i cant believe u just got me laughin dis much...thanks for the dat.

de bolded,dere are gold or silver digger in men but dont forget that a great percentage of men dont and wont be a burden to any lady especially puttin their ego at stake.
there re far less industrious and independent ladies with the right mentality than the others.

nyas.hing is a 2-way thing, i want yu to undastand that it comes afetr a relatively mutual aggreement between both parties of which any can opt out if not so satisfied with the whole arrangement.

i just want people to stop pecieving dis as a favour to de guys alone cos the last time i nyas,hed de lady seem to have enjoyed it much more than i did.

Laughing so hard..i farted grin grin grin
I totally agree with you
Re: Some Likely Reasons Why Some Girls Are Still Single by Udee1(f): 6:53pm On Apr 16, 2012
I'm definitely guilty of no. 1. I'm really introverted and i guess i cld come off as a snob. I'm nt though, bck in school it took me 2 years to start interacting with my course mates :-(
Re: Some Likely Reasons Why Some Girls Are Still Single by joudini(m): 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2012
Stella_Bella:
I totally agree with you

you some weird humanoid shocked shocked shocked
Re: Some Likely Reasons Why Some Girls Are Still Single by mrinsurer: 10:49pm On Apr 16, 2012
Materialism,materialism,materialism,unhealthy competition amongst women,lack of self improvement,over dependence on men and lack of respect for the men is the major reason why some many gals will remain single and desperate for life.
Re: Some Likely Reasons Why Some Girls Are Still Single by Konnektions146(m): 11:06pm On Apr 16, 2012
Stella_Bella:
I totally agree with you
yu re something else, just gud
Re: Some Likely Reasons Why Some Girls Are Still Single by vetisrael(m): 3:49am On Apr 17, 2012
The reason is simple.
Indecision and lack of seriousness.
Fiiiiiiniiiiissssshhhhhh
Re: Some Likely Reasons Why Some Girls Are Still Single by JinaduJosefu(m): 12:36pm On Aug 11, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
The same reasons why some women are single is the same reasons why some men are single.

I mean seriously?
....talkin from experience.....they had to forcefully bestow u on ur borin mr chinma grin
Mrs.Chima:

I mean seriously?
....talkin from experience.....they had to forcefully bestow u on ur borin mr chinma
Re: Some Likely Reasons Why Some Girls Are Still Single by JinaduJosefu(m): 1:05pm On Aug 11, 2012
yommy2sure: the problem wit the ladies that get jilted by the guys with 'potentials' is that they did not open their eyes to see the fact that the guy was never in love with them in the first place. He's just finding it hard to say no coz of the 'help' hez geting from you and trust me their are always signals but most girls cloze their eyes to them and rely on blind faith. Am i speaking form experience??

from number 1 job hustler to relationship experts lipsrsealed
Re: Some Likely Reasons Why Some Girls Are Still Single by ifihearam: 7:31pm On Aug 11, 2012
Jinadu-Josefu:

from number 1 job hustler to relationship experts lipsrsealed

Lols. Badt guys on rampage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Mid-life Crisis. / Meet The Lady With The Biggest Booty In Africa(photos) / 400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.