Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond (35471 Views)

What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by iykay4455(m): 9:29pm On Apr 17, 2012
Typical Nigerian mentality.Na by force?So every girl must respond to your "hi" because you are God's gift to women?
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 17, 2012
swallow your pride, and ignore her from then on.
when she sees you can take rejection and know how to back off with style...TRUST me
she'll wonder. wink
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Dnistelro: 1:56am On Apr 18, 2012
4 me if u talk 2 her she no answer u, quickly check ya pocket weda ya moni stil de or complete 4 ya pocket. If d moni stil de ok beta run 4 ya dear life, if not u go no difference btween i was dere or i shal b dere. ;D4 me if u talk 2 her she no answer u, quickly check ya pocket weda ya moni stil de or complete 4 ya pocket. If d moni stil de ok beta run 4 ya dear life, if not u go no difference btween i was dere or i shal b dere.
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by 9zeros(m): 7:36am On Apr 18, 2012
cycober:

You must be a Leykis 101 student, I am a fellow student too. grin
i jst stated ma mind bro. i dnt wat u mean by leykis n stuff.
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Joshillion(m): 7:48am On Apr 18, 2012
She might nt b in a good mood,if u can do sth to make her smile u don win b dat,bt somtyms u jst hav 2 let go...and 2 u girls out there its rily rude wen a guy approaches u nicely nd u jst dnt talk dats lame nd immature...
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by princefunm: 10:26am On Apr 18, 2012
How did you approach! If you started on the wrong foot, sorry boss, you gotta walk away. If she is just being rude, just walk away. If she is playing hard to get and you know she is, you got two options. Turn on your creativity (no dum old lines) or walk away but not without slipping your number in her hands. Write it on a piece of paper. If you have a complimentary card, even better. Don't put it in her bag or hands. Just slip it in front of her (ensure she sees it)and walk away. She would do two things: Throw away the card, or call you. But whatever she does, you can be sure she would take the card.
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Eduvine(m): 10:38am On Apr 18, 2012
Hope u knw dat d gals ve ego, and i knw u dont expect them to jump at d conversation because u dont knw her mood at that particular time. So when you try to talk to a gal and she dosent respond after much persuasion try and take a bow and assume nothing happens. Or u can ask her dat u are looking for a nearby cafe or eatry, just come up with something.
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Tczar(m): 12:29pm On Apr 18, 2012
Tel her 2 go 2 hell.
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 18, 2012
cashkiddhova: I THINK THE BEST THING TO DO IS TO WALK AWAY WITH ALL YOUR LIFELINES. grin
coward grin
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 18, 2012
well for a typical nigerian girl if u approach her and she says no then u have to keep on trying again.You have to bug her all the time until she says yes.If u walk away the first time u ask her and she says no then she would say u not man enough.This is how it goes in nigeria.
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by esosuo: 5:19pm On Apr 18, 2012
fish 2 many 4 river na,gone are dos days wen we need 2 give long speech 2 get attention ,as 4 me i wud simple walk away assuming d girl 2 b immature

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by warrior101: 6:33pm On Apr 18, 2012
9-zeros:

are u sayin dat every girl u meet in a club, church, campus etc is sure to say 'yes'? so u can't be 'ignored' in any of these places?
it cud happen anywhere, so get ur mind right bro.

don't create unnecessary drama.. i said you can get lucky in any of those places... social circles
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 18, 2012
Slap her then kiss her, she wont know what to say. I tried it before and it worked.
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 18, 2012
If you approach a girl that doesn't respond, you must respond to a girl that doesn't approach
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by 9zeros(m): 7:32pm On Apr 18, 2012
warrior101:

don't create unnecessary drama.. i said you can get lucky in any of those places... social circles
we all knw about social circle. d OP was talking about meetin a particular girl. u musnt post if u dnt hv anytin reasonable to say. btw, i dont do dramas bro.
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Dygeasy(m): 7:37pm On Apr 18, 2012
Gogobiri Lalas: If you approach a girl that doesn't respond, you must respond to a girl that doesn't approach
what are you saying? Explain ursef
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by tellwisdom: 8:04pm On Apr 18, 2012
SLAP HER angry angry IDIOTS
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by 9zeros(m): 8:15pm On Apr 18, 2012
Dygeasy: what are you saying? Explain ursef
quit smokin cheap w*ed.
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 18, 2012
It simple, it means she doesnt lyk u so just chill off. Or rather if u can read body signs u wud knw if she's playn hard 2 get or if she doesnt like 4 real.
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by elpapi(m): 9:05pm On Apr 18, 2012
Do the moonwalk! cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by warrior101: 8:06am On Apr 19, 2012
9-zeros:

we all knw about social circle. d OP was talking about meetin a particular girl. u musnt post if u dnt hv anytin reasonable to say. btw, i dont do dramas bro.

You are making one now....
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by 9zeros(m): 10:19am On Apr 19, 2012
warrior101:

You are making one now....
oh ma gaud!. check ur reply 2 ma 1st post. u sounded like i wasnt making sense n u were goin to drop a 'GREAT OPINION'....den u go dumb talkin about social circles like it relates to d topic. get ur mind right.
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by warrior101: 12:33pm On Apr 20, 2012
9-zeros:

oh ma gaud!. check ur reply 2 ma 1st post. u sounded like i wasnt making sense n u were goin to drop a 'GREAT OPINION'....den u go dumb talkin about social circles like it relates to d topic. get ur mind right.

If your intention was to beat/intimidate me to silence with your sarcasm/insult, it failed because you now sounding dumber than before... leave those kind of talk for the school girls... I have previously talked about the topic in my first post before advising the op to check other social settings instead of trying the street toasting thing...

words paints many pictures and vise vasa ~ make your points and leave other people to make their own...
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by 9zeros(m): 1:26pm On Apr 20, 2012
warrior101:

If your intention was to beat/intimidate me to silence with your sarcasm/insult, it failed because you now sounding dumber than before... leave those kind of talk for the school girls... I have previously talked about the topic in my first post before advising the op to check other social settings instead of trying the street toasting thing...

words paints many pictures and vise vasa ~ make your points and leave other people to make their own...
D*ck head, u're showin more dumbness by contradictin urself. Now, read d last sentence in ur post. U shud've just 'made ur point' instead of picking on mine. Go play elsewhere boy, i'm busy.
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by warrior101: 9:25pm On Apr 21, 2012
9-zeros:
D*ck head, u're showin more dumbness by contradictin urself. Now, read d last sentence in ur post. U shud've just 'made ur point' instead of picking on mine. Go play elsewhere boy, i'm busy.

you were wrong all along... don't drag me to your level... please next time you see my posts just pass unless you want to add something or support them... i'll do same for yours.. hope we have an understanding...
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by 9zeros(m): 10:50pm On Apr 21, 2012
warrior101:

you were wrong all along... don't drag me to your level... please next time you see my posts just pass unless you want to add something or support them... i'll do same for yours.. hope we have an understanding...
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 21, 2012
Move on with Life, --NEXT
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by okooloyun1(m): 12:05am On Apr 22, 2012
bayooooooo:

Tell her she's the most ugly and dirtiest thing you have ever seen in your life. Say it with the seriously it deserves and genuinely pretend as if you want to vomit.I am sure she will respond but whatever she says, don't apologize just walk away so fast with your nose close. She will talk about you for the rest of the day. Your picture will be in her mind for the rest of that day. 6 out of 10 ladies will check themselves in front of mirror and are likely to ask people if something is wrong with them.

The next time you see her, you should know what to do and start your friendship from there.

mehnn!! Go try dis ur strategy with babe wey get craze for head,the drama she go display for u,you won't see it finish!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 22, 2012
Girls in Nigeria always believe that the guy they ought to date or marry must be the guys they have known for ages; either ones living in their street, attending their church, work place, etc, not knowing tht true love can be found anywhere when we least expected it; it cud be on d way, in a bus, at church, at market, etc, etc. but for d fact that their mentality in Nigeria has been positioned to play hard to get when they meet a strange guy (especially guys that don't have rides or etc), they often miss the chances of meeting the real guys that would have loved them truly. becos, it takes total humility, courage, absolute likeness for a guy to see a strange girl he never knew & walk up to her to say hi, but unfortunately, Nigerian ladies don't know this anyway, and thats y we have lots of unhappy & unmeritted relationships & marriages in Nigeria today, cos the girls often accept the wrong guys who only came for a fling. @op, I encountered this last weekend, and believe me, it was my first time of trying such, and it was in a BRT bus, and guess what I got? Not even a word response from this girl seated next to me. I posted the story on one thread like that where one lady said single guys shud be approachin d single sisters, that they dnt bite, but hw? wen they see themselves as queen of shebba and only to be crying secretly at home for being single & not finding a guy to love them. what I did was to abandon the girl & keep my integrity, got lots of goals other than worry abt one perceived miss world...and she later wanted to get my attention, but my interest was gone. so I would advice guys to walk away in such situation, and if she continues doing like to all guys that approaches her for months, she would definitely regret her actions & change, and then, it maybe too late cos she myt have missed her true love...who knows. my advice to the ladies is to act mature & just take a min. to hear d guy out, & if u dnt like him, politely tell him that u appreciate his admiring u, but that unfortunately, ur going somewhere now, that next time u guys can talk better, or tht ur engaged, in a relationship, & d guy will respect u & offer u assistance any time any day, who can tell where life may bring u two together again?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Dygeasy(m): 5:51pm On Apr 22, 2012
warrior101:

guys easy huh? There's no point creating an unwatchable scene here ok? D understanding above is cool..PEACE
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 22, 2012
joeydozzy: Slap her then kiss her, she wont know what to say. I tried it before and it worked.
were i go slap?
her yansh or her face? sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are Tomboys Actually Lesbians? / Ebuka Obi's Lookalike Mistaken For His Brother Weds; Shares Adorable Wedding Pix / Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.