Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond (35467 Views)

What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Bright2(m): 12:38pm On Apr 17, 2012
Tell her u hv vision to interpret to her & she will turn & respond as if u r prophet Elijah. ;DTell her u hv vision to interpret to her & she will turn & respond as if u r prophet Elijah.
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by erhienure(m): 12:38pm On Apr 17, 2012
Na force, to respond. what if she is not in the right mood, be a gentle man and go your way. Try again next time with new tricks.
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Bright2(m): 12:39pm On Apr 17, 2012
Tell her u hv vision to interpret to her & she will turn & respond as if u r prophet Elijah. grin
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by ifihearam: 12:40pm On Apr 17, 2012
If yu walk up to her and refuses to respond just say. "Hey na wa ooo,so dis fyn girl na deaf and dumb??

I swear she will laff and somtimes insult yu but @ least yu can start frm there

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by chizstic: 12:56pm On Apr 17, 2012
some of them are village girls,to speak english is difficult,or she doesn't knw wot to respond,normally any reasonble should be able to respond properly, and hear the sermon as they say we preach @ that moment and answer u politely.if its -ve or +ve den u'll knw the next step to take. But seriously some girls can't express demselves too, not just the guys, so, guys, if u like her, u have to look for a strategy to get her attention, he said " are u one of them?"...lolzzz
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Zenanted(m): 12:59pm On Apr 17, 2012
slimyem: just walk away nah...abi na by force?
matured minds can neva behave abruptly ,so babe even u! Can u snub a guy jst for excusing u?
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Intrepid1(m): 1:11pm On Apr 17, 2012
I weel slap she! angry
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by adigunbankole(m): 1:30pm On Apr 17, 2012
The way U̶̲̥̅̊ approach a girl will definately determine ar response...egbe eye leye wo to
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by indoorlove(m): 1:32pm On Apr 17, 2012
joe4christ: [size=15pt] Let me share one of my runs secret with you guys, each time i come across such situation all i say to such a lady is ''Seriousely, is this how you treate those you're meeting for the first time? C'mon that's too bad of you, you dont even know my intention you're are already playing hard to get, i thought you were matured enough but i guess i was wrong.
Take this as an advice from an intended friend, you aint no kid, you're matured enough, so please stop acting like one cos it's embarrassing.
Thank you'' - THEN I WALK AWAY, but i bet before i do take 15 steps away she would call me back and appologise, then we kick start from there.
This trick has never failed to work for me, it just always works, it's a magic. Hahahaha! [/size]
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by fantastic2(f): 1:39pm On Apr 17, 2012
[color=#000099][/color] kiss kiss boy nawa 4 una oo, greeting na by force, abeg carry una wahara de go
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Emylexray(m): 1:57pm On Apr 17, 2012
joe4christ: [size=15pt] Let me share one of my runs secret with you guys, each time i come across such situation all i say to such a lady is ''Seriousely, is this how you treate those you're meeting for the first time? C'mon that's too bad of you, you dont even know my intention you're are already playing hard to get, i thought you were matured enough but i guess i was wrong.
Take this as an advice from an intended friend, you aint no kid, you're matured enough, so please stop acting like one cos it's embarrassing.
Thank you'' - THEN I WALK AWAY, but i bet before i do take 15 steps away she would call me back and appologise, then we kick start from there.
This trick has never failed to work for me, it just always works, it's a magic. Hahahaha! [/size]
it doesn't work on all girls!
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 17, 2012
Phonon: Men around here still walk up to ladies on the street?Hmmm!
Well,I don't know what kind of response a guy would get when he walks up to a lady who looks like she is late for work or an appointment.Sometimes,guys should check their breath before walking up to a lady.IT HELPS!Many ladies would not also listen to a guy that is dressed like he is the failed version of Snoop Dogg!Just saying.

brahahahahahaha *failed version of snoop dogg* i go laff tire today o... grin
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 17, 2012
inspirizu: Yeah it will be frustrating bur not as frustrating as gal dat responds with 1word answer like yes, no, ok.......... Etc
na dat one bad pass... Those gals that cnt speak any other english apart frm yes or no ... Wil fraustrate life outa u
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 17, 2012
erhienure: Na force, to respond. what if she is not in the right mood, be a gentle man and go your way. Try again next time with new tricks.
she coulda behave in a more mature way by telling him she z not in the mood rather acting like a deaf and dumb mor0n
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by somegirl1: 2:20pm On Apr 17, 2012
alacrity007: Personaly. I will ask her; ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?? And walk away. Imediatly ,she most respond and ask what you mean. Conversation will take off instantly. If you are a good hurter you will accomplish ur target.

cracked me up grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Duhdhex(m): 2:22pm On Apr 17, 2012
if u dey follow am yarn and she no reply jus tap her surely she wuld say something.either to talk to u or not.
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Impulse80(m): 2:23pm On Apr 17, 2012
garnetty:

What if she says 'ONE OF WHO'?. At least she would have responded.
Just answer lesbians

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by 9zeros(m): 2:34pm On Apr 17, 2012
as an exposed guy, i'd simply walk away n it wudn't bother me cuz it tells me dat she'z immature.
BTW, girls are like buses....if u miss 1, nxt 15minutes u will see anoda 1 coming. so if u're true player, dont chase her, jst replace her.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by warrior101: 3:02pm On Apr 17, 2012
9-zeros:
as an exposed guy, i'd simply walk away n it wudn't bother me cuz it tells me dat she'z immature.
BTW, girls are like buses....if u miss 1, nxt 15minutes u will see anoda 1 coming. so if u're true player, dont chase her, jst replace her.

who get all that time to waste... jut be at the right place at the right time and be sure to get laid... You can always get lucky at work, clubs, church, campus etc
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Winnerslfc(m): 3:05pm On Apr 17, 2012
dabrake: If I want a girl, I will get close to her, make her my friend, become her friend(not like-a-brother-to-me friend) and make her love me. I have my way of doing that. With all that, I will be 95% good to go.
yes u are my kind.

Its immaturity that could make a laddy do dat but if i truly want her, she won't know when she will be crying for more of my love.

@Op, leav her for dat day and nex time try again. If she ignores u for more dan 3 times, TELL HA HOW MANALESS SHE IS (in a gentle tone) and walk away. The nex time she sees u she will want to get cloz.

U HEARD?
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by buJu234: 3:20pm On Apr 17, 2012
a lady once asked me why are gentle & kool looking guys these days not bold enough to walk up to a lady and asked her out...
my replied was that:-

most ladies have killed the ego of most young guys; because after gathering all d courage & inside energy to talk to lady;
she jst turn u down as if u re a piece of rubbish,, come on u think abt it... ( i am not saying she should say yes; but say NO in a gud way)

i tell u d truth dat 1 out of 5 guys will gather the momentum to talk to another lady esp. gentle & quiet guys dat dont like embarrassment.

4 christ sake; if a lady doesnt want to answer d guy; there are simple & honourable ways of doing it.

then turn the table around; if a lady approach a guy and he turn her down in an un-honourable manna how will she feel?
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by emsquare(m): 3:38pm On Apr 17, 2012
lefulefu: if u toast a naija girl and she no respond dem make u carry money from ur wallet and put am inside her bra or g-STRING grin.i ASSURE u say she go over-respond sotay u go even tire grin

LOL!
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Impulse80(m): 3:48pm On Apr 17, 2012
Alternatively u can say something lyke: BIATCH! I'm sure u will get a rain of response
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 17, 2012
Words like fck you ugly biach, make sure you wear deodorant next time, then walk away. . Let her worry bout it for the rest of that day. While you go home a learn how to approach a chick.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by 9zeros(m): 4:16pm On Apr 17, 2012
warrior101:

who get all that time to waste... jut be at the right place at the right time and be sure to get laid... You can always get lucky at work, clubs, church, campus etc
are u sayin dat every girl u meet in a club, church, campus etc is sure to say 'yes'? so u can't be 'ignored' in any of these places?
it cud happen anywhere, so get ur mind right bro.
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Riskymallam: 4:20pm On Apr 17, 2012
expert1: Usually I don't chase them on street but it happened to me one day. I tried talking to her but no response.
So, I provoked her by saying "mabinu mi o mò pe o gbò oyinbo" meaning she shouldn't be angry that I don't know she never understand english.
She was provoked and asked if she look like one, then conversation ensued smoothly thereafter

Exactly, what you just did is called a hook.

Most guys don't have witty or catchy openers, some don't even have any opener at all.

@Op, the answer to your question is CP. Confident Persistence. So when next you get flicked off like a fly, don't take it personal. Take it as a part of the game, then go home and improve on your convo skills.

Come out again and do more approaches.
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by OPEYEMIAD(m): 4:27pm On Apr 17, 2012
You guyz make me laugh. Wel i grap some point sha ...nawa o, so dis fine girl is a deaf and dump_she must insult u 4dat statement.hmmm are u one of them? One of who? Question to answer question. If am d one i will try next time till i arose her anger to talk. Then one more question "what of if she say she is dating some one and she can not double date, what do u think u can do to wwin her mind because that is d excuse they normaly give"
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by buzodyke: 4:40pm On Apr 17, 2012
Give am 1daful slap na
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 17, 2012
Good strategies in here! Besides, one can use a team work to achieve the objective most especially if the lady 'forms too'much' & lives around there or is a regular passer-by in the locality. The team player (the friend who is not actually interested im the lady) may use the quoted strategy to soften the lady while the real guy do the 'killing' at the next available opportunity. Remember, ur friend must be trustworthy and the lady must not sense the trap
Let me share one of my runs secret with you guys, each time i come across such situation all i say to such a lady is ''Seriousely, is this how you treate those you're meeting for the first time? C'mon that's too bad of you, you dont even know my intention you're are already playing hard to get, i thought you were matured enough but i guess i was wrong.
Thank you'' - THEN I WALK AWAY,
Goodluck!
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by philipstanley(m): 8:08pm On Apr 17, 2012
Guys is not any lady u c around dat u first ask her name, even ur fellow guy u cant just ask him his name directly talk less of a lady, more over ladies now are afraid of every guy de c i.e de boko haram or kidnappers. I think u need 2 start 4rm some where i.e pretend u knw her. I think wat de lady do is wat every normal 9ja lady go do.
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 17, 2012
9-zeros:

You must be a Leykis 101 student, I am a fellow student too. grin
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 17, 2012
In such situation, i will say 'Abeg stop taking yourself too seriously, you ain't even that pretty yet you are doing "yanga". Then walk away, what you just did is lower her self esteem to a minimum, so even if she didn't respond, you atleast laid the foundation for another guy. Atleast she won't do yanga to other guys, because she will feel insecure and ugly. The secret is Lower their self esteem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are Tomboys Actually Lesbians? / Ebuka Obi's Lookalike Mistaken For His Brother Weds; Shares Adorable Wedding Pix / Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.