Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,670 members, 7,820,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond (35478 Views)

What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by vitus101: 8:47am On Apr 17, 2012
Fronting is their way and i am sure most nigerian guys are well aware of this fact..So when you approach a lady(in 9ja),have it at the back of ur mind that she's goin to front and form levels..
I used to ask this kinda question back in the days but now i know better..Just know that asking or making the 1st move is ur right as a guy/man and accepting / rejecting is their right as women..full stop.
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by joe4christ(m): 8:58am On Apr 17, 2012
[size=15pt] Let me share one of my runs secret with you guys, each time i come across such situation all i say to such a lady is ''Seriousely, is this how you treate those you're meeting for the first time? C'mon that's too bad of you, you dont even know my intention you're are already playing hard to get, i thought you were matured enough but i guess i was wrong.
Take this as an advice from an intended friend, you aint no kid, you're matured enough, so please stop acting like one cos it's embarrassing.
Thank you'' - THEN I WALK AWAY, but i bet before i do take 15 steps away she would call me back and appologise, then we kick start from there.
This trick has never failed to work for me, it just always works, it's a magic. Hahahaha! [/size]

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by rastamouse: 10:06am On Apr 17, 2012
Walk away shame-faced grin
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by holygangster(m): 10:07am On Apr 17, 2012
With much alacrity I deposit my briefcase on the floor and do 10 press ups, this always works. I have had 100% success. grin
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by omoredia: 10:07am On Apr 17, 2012
Lol this one no be who wants to be a millionaire wey I go D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ walk away lol
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Skii(m): 10:13am On Apr 17, 2012
Na wah o,,,

See tips and tricks on display o cheesy shocked
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Phonon: 10:15am On Apr 17, 2012
Men around here still walk up to ladies on the street?Hmmm!
Well,I don't know what kind of response a guy would get when he walks up to a lady who looks like she is late for work or an appointment.Sometimes,guys should check their breath before walking up to a lady.IT HELPS!Many ladies would not also listen to a guy that is dressed like he is the failed version of Snoop Dogg!Just saying.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Kassidy90(m): 10:15am On Apr 17, 2012
May b d guy has mouth odour......he should use close-up paste n try again next tym.......dnt crucify me oooo, i watched it on tv..
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by holygangster(m): 10:16am On Apr 17, 2012
Phonon: Men around here still walk up to ladies on the street?Hmmm!
Well,I don't know what kind of response a guy would get when he walks up to a lady who looks like she is late for work or an appointment.Sometimes,guys should check their breath before walking up to a lady.IT HELPS!Many ladies would not also listen to a guy that is dressed like he is the failed version of Snoop Dogg!Just saying.

I gather you never have success in your quests, you should apply my techniques and even if their breathing is of a heavy nature you will still excel brother.
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by garnetty(m): 10:17am On Apr 17, 2012
@ alacritty007....that's the coolest, subtle and innovative strategy i have ever heard or learnt about in a long while. It's cool you know.
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Killz1(m): 10:19am On Apr 17, 2012
joe4christ: [size=15pt] Let me share one of my runs secret with you guys, each time i come across such situation all i say to such a lady is ''Seriousely, is this how you treate those you're meeting for the first time? C'mon that's too bad of you, you dont even know my intention you're are already playing hard to get, i thought you were matured enough but i guess i was wrong.
Take this as an advice from an intended friend, you aint no kid, you're matured enough, so please stop acting like one cos it's embarrassing.
Thank you'' - THEN I WALK AWAY, but i bet before i do take 15 steps away she would call me back and appologise, then we kick start from there.
This trick has never failed to work for me, it just always works, it's a magic. Hahahaha! [/size]
This one caught my eye. . . cheesy cheesy cheesy

But then, why would i want to coerce a lady into talking with me?
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by warrior101: 10:19am On Apr 17, 2012
Dygeasy: Girls are very funny creaures. It could happen that you (a guy) were just walking on a deserted street and then you spot a girl from afar ahead of you, then u double up your pace and catch up with her. You say ''hi'' no response, ''whatsup', no response. What do you think is the best way to handle the situation? Guys how does this make you feel? Ladies why dyu do dat? Should we call it immaturity on the part of the girl? Share your views...

In black and white it's considered an immature reaction... It's an act to intimidate their opposite sex which makes them feel good... But why do ppl keep asking questions why ask why? grin
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by senben(m): 10:20am On Apr 17, 2012
I think its best to let her be..its high time guyz realize that it is one of the best way to command respect and maintain Ur prestige b4 a woman...and besides nobe every food U must chop....leave am abii.
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by garnetty(m): 10:21am On Apr 17, 2012
alacrity007: Personaly. I will ask her; ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?? And walk away. Imediatly ,she most respond and ask what you mean. Conversation will take off instantly. If you are a good hurter you will accomplish ur target.

What if she says 'ONE OF WHO'?. At least she would have responded.
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by badmrkt(m): 10:22am On Apr 17, 2012
opportunity gravitates towards you because of your appearance.if you're well composed and matured in your approach i don't think you'll be ignored by any girl you approach.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Sammyfemy: 10:32am On Apr 17, 2012
Smart guy, you wan run babe show. Anyway, no be by force she no invite you, so just go back quietly, if people dey around o boy, just should out. GOD LOVES YOU, YOU MUST BE BORN again.
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by holygangster(m): 10:33am On Apr 17, 2012
You must also prove your virility, i enjoy wearing tight briefs which convey the size of my penoir. In my experience girls eyes goes straight to the crotch region before the face.
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by cowgurl: 10:38am On Apr 17, 2012
Dygeasy: Girls are very funny creaures. It could happen that you (a guy) were just walking on a deserted street and then you spot a girl from afar ahead of you, then u double up your pace and catch up with her. You say ''hi'' no response, ''whatsup', no response. What do you think is the best way to handle the situation? Guys how does this make you feel? Ladies why dyu do dat? Should we call it immaturity on the part of the girl? Share your views...
on a deserted street? Trust me I won't respond...n doing dat doesn't make me immature but cautious.
You sef must u approach every mary, chioma & sarah u see on a deserted street? wat if she were sthelse? lmao.
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by pusicat: 10:38am On Apr 17, 2012
Sammyfemy: Smart guy, you wan run babe show. Anyway, no be by force she no invite you, so just go back quietly, if people dey around o boy, just should out. GOD LOVES YOU, YOU MUST BE BORN again.
den jst leave quietly grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by cowgurl: 10:41am On Apr 17, 2012
The system is at it again, sowi guys.
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Jaideyone(m): 10:51am On Apr 17, 2012
holygangster: You must also prove your virility, i enjoy wearing tight briefs which convey the size of my penoir. In my experience girls eyes goes straight to the crotch region before the face.
lmao funny guy
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by warrior101: 11:07am On Apr 17, 2012
ever wondered if the guy had a scared face... trust me she will respond to him sharp sharp and even be smiling on top of it (for fear of her life)... so their snobbish attitude to an hello or hi is hypocritical and an attempt to intimidate. there its unacceptable immature
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Supergwin(m): 11:09am On Apr 17, 2012
D best tin 2 do is to bounce.. Any extra tym spent mite jus make u luk stupid n persistency culd do d trick in sm cases
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by lifestyle1(m): 11:15am On Apr 17, 2012
I will use my charm on her grin
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by lifestyle1(m): 11:15am On Apr 17, 2012
joe4christ: [size=15pt] Let me share one of my runs secret with you guys, each time i come across such situation all i say to such a lady is ''Seriousely, is this how you treate those you're meeting for the first time? C'mon that's too bad of you, you dont even know my intention you're are already playing hard to get, i thought you were matured enough but i guess i was wrong.

grin
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by lifestyle1(m): 11:16am On Apr 17, 2012
pro01: Just follow your instincts. It's funny how persistence often pays in such situations. After her 'initial gra gra', she'd be rolling all over your bed but.t na.ke.d in a few days or weeks. Her reaction could be due to shyness at her crowded surroundings, insecurity, panic, or her negative assessment of your apparent desirability. However, you can still try to gain her attention in spite of her aloofness; just make sure to adopt a playfully cocky and light-hearted approach. It helps to use a carefully selected or sponteneous witty remark to break her brittle defences. Next thing she's stop and heave "what can I do for you!". From there, just use your playboy charm to coax her into exchanging numbers with you since you're in a hurry and can't talk much on the spot, and that would most likely be mission accomplished.

But in the event that she's extremely hostile and unresponsive, it is better to call her attention to the (fictitious) wasp that is prowling all over her yansh. Then calmly walk away while she makes a fool of herself by hysterically slapping her big yansh to get rid of the imaginary wasp.

love doctor! grin
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 17, 2012
Though i haven't approached a girl on the street b4, but if it were me, i will just walk away. Eventhough girls like playing hard to get, not every guy will be persistent.
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by indoorlove(m): 11:25am On Apr 17, 2012
dabrake: If I want a girl, I will get close to her, make her my friend, become her friend(not like-a-brother-to-me friend) and make her love me. I have my way of doing that. With all that, I will be 95% good to go.
we dey talk of 'chap chap runs' no time to check time...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by inspirizu(m): 11:36am On Apr 17, 2012
Yeah it will be frustrating bur not as frustrating as gal dat responds with 1word answer like yes, no, ok.......... Etc
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by gulfer: 11:39am On Apr 17, 2012
Hit ur head against the wall if she rejects u!
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by yuzedo: 11:47am On Apr 17, 2012
If she is Ibo, remove your juju charm, lick it three times and talk to her again, she will answer you with love and respect. . wink
If she is Yoruba, remove ur juju charm from your back pocket and slap her monkey face!!! angry angry angry
If she is Hausa, simply unzip your juju charm, show her and say "Ina kwana, Ina wuni, Zaki chin da ba?" kiss
If she is Edo, show her Passport with visa on it, even if it is expired. . . HOME RUN! tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide / Ebuka Obi's Lookalike Mistaken For His Brother Weds; Shares Adorable Wedding Pix / Na Dem Dey Rush Us: Girls Rushing Wizkid On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.