Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond (35468 Views)

What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 24, 2012
you people just like to bring up issues where there are none. This topic should not even come up at all if the poster is really busy doing something worthwhile. What's ur business about a girl that doesn't answer ur regards on the street. Must u talk to her, where are you even going walking on a deserted street. Guy face what matters in ur life and stop bothering us with all dese. No offence.
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by tpia5: 7:58am On Apr 24, 2012
It could happen that you (a guy) were just walking on a deserted street and then you spot a girl from afar ahead of you, then u double up your pace and catch up with her. You say ''hi'' no response, ''whatsup', no response. What do you think is the best way to handle the situation?

head to your destination unless you dont have one.
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 24, 2012
joe4christ: [size=15pt] Let me share one of my runs secret with you guys, each time i come across such situation all i say to such a lady is ''Seriousely, is this how you treate those you're meeting for the first time? C'mon that's too bad of you, you dont even know my intention you're are already playing hard to get, i thought you were matured enough but i guess i was wrong.
Take this as an advice from an intended friend, you aint no kid, you're matured enough, so please stop acting like one cos it's embarrassing.
Thank you'' - THEN I WALK AWAY, but i bet before i do take 15 steps away she would call me back and appologise, then we kick start from there.
This trick has never failed to work for me, it just always works, it's a magic. Hahahaha! [/size]
I bet 7 out of 10 girls will not call you back, at least if it's not Ajegunle.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Phrankin(m): 8:43pm On Apr 24, 2012
holamiday: you people just like to bring up issues where there are none. This topic should not even come up at all if the poster is really busy doing something worthwhile. What's ur business about a girl that doesn't answer ur regards on the street. Must u talk to her, where are you even going walking on a deserted street. Guy face what matters in ur life and stop bothering us with all dese. No offence.
You be complete OLODO. Check out the amount of your hopeless life and the resource (bandwidth) you spent replying to the topic.
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by cynthiafred67(f): 9:20pm On Apr 24, 2012
Walk away of cause abi na by force?
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 24, 2012
lefulefu:
were i go slap?
her yansh or her face? sad

Her face but be fast and kiss her. She go believe
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Ranoscky(m): 4:18am On Apr 26, 2012
Omo ehn, but una dey try gan o!
Me, i stil dey reason how i go take walk up to a girl on the steet n start conversin with her. Imagine a girl wey fit no be anytin for her area go com c a handsome guy wey dey talk to her for road, she go com dey pull yeye levels wey no geh head.
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Ranoscky(m): 4:23am On Apr 26, 2012
Omo ehn, but una dey try gan o!
Me, i stil dey reason how i go take walk up to a girl on the steet n start conversin with her. Imagine a girl wey fit no be anytin for her area go com c a handsome guy wey dey talk to her for road, she go com dey pull yeye levels wey no geh head. While u no go kno say for her area, she be "mstcheeew".

Abeg, i no geh tym to toast gals for road jare.
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 27, 2012
Phrankin:
You be complete OLODO. Check out the amount of your hopeless life and the resource (bandwidth) you spent replying to the topic.
Phrankin the only problem with your post is that "hopeless life". Why wuld u say that 2 me? u dnt evn kno me & i think i ended my post that got u angry with "no offence". Take things easy.
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by enomakos(m): 3:26pm On Apr 27, 2012
bayooooooo:

Tell her she's the most ugly and dirtiest thing you have ever seen in your life. Say it with the seriously it deserves and genuinely pretend as if you want to vomit.I am sure she will respond but whatever she says, don't apologize just walk away so fast with your nose close. She will talk about you for the rest of the day. Your picture will be in her mind for the rest of that day. 6 out of 10 ladies will check themselves in front of mirror and are likely to ask people if something is wrong with them.

The next time you see her, you should know what to do and start your friendship from there.

dude u go kill person
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Tomiwezee(m): 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2012
I ask a girl out and she is d nt say yes bt are behaviour to me is just like yes,what should i do pls
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by lioncoolst(m): 8:42pm On Jul 06, 2012
angry That girl lacks respect. So, draw her close and deliver 2 dirty slaps on her face, foolish girl! She won't forget you.
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Dygeasy(m): 10:04pm On Jul 06, 2012
cynthiafred67: Walk away of cause abi na by force?
don't yhu do the same *winks*
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Dygeasy(m): 10:06pm On Jul 06, 2012
lioncoolst: angry That girl lacks respect. So, draw her close and deliver 2 dirty slaps on her face, foolish girl! She won't forget you.
na so e easy Like i said d guy nd d girl were talking face 2 face huh? A girl yhu havent even got her attention!!! You ll be tried for assault man.. Might even be treated as a capital case (jus talking tho)
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Dygeasy(m): 10:09pm On Jul 06, 2012
Tomiwezee: I ask a girl out and she is d nt say yes bt are behaviour to me is just like yes,what should i do pls
did she say no? Like you said ''will u be my girlfriend'' nd she said ''no''.. And if I may ask wah are d so claimed behaviours which are similar to her saying yes?
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Dygeasy(m): 10:11pm On Jul 06, 2012
holamiday: Phrankin the only problem with your post is that "hopeless life". Why wuld u say that 2 me? u dnt evn kno me & i think i ended my post that got u angry with "no offence". Take things easy.
well if you must be told, your comment was exasperating. If the post disturbs you, do not VIEW needless COMMENT. Understood?? Now dahs a good boy.
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by donvinchi: 11:16pm On Jul 06, 2012
Dygeasy: Girls are very funny creaures. It could happen that you (a guy) were just walking on a deserted street and then you spot a girl from afar ahead of you, then u double up your pace and catch up with her. You say ''hi'' no response, ''whatsup', no response. What do you think is the best way to handle the situation? Guys how does this make you feel? Ladies why dyu do dat? Should we call it immaturity on the part of the girl? Share your views...

I go slap her,maybe she dey deaf
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by Dygeasy(m): 11:43pm On Jul 06, 2012
donvinchi :

I go slap her,maybe she dey deaf
den check my comment on lioncoolst post
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by toygod2: 3:34am On Jul 31, 2012
Dygeasy...........hmmmm
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by lexib(m): 2:24am On Jul 29, 2013
pro01: Just follow your instincts. It's funny how persistence often pays in such situations. After her 'initial gra gra', she'd be rolling all over your bed but.t na.ke.d in a few days or weeks. Her reaction could be due to shyness at her crowded surroundings, insecurity, panic, or her negative assessment of your apparent desirability. However, you can still try to gain her attention in spite of her aloofness; just make sure to adopt a playfully cocky and light-hearted approach. It helps to use a carefully selected or sponteneous witty remark to break her brittle defences. Next thing she's stop and heave "what can I do for you!". From there, just use your playboy charm to coax her into exchanging numbers with you since you're in a hurry and can't talk much on the spot, and that would most likely be mission accomplished.

But in the event that she's extremely hostile and unresponsive, it is better to call her attention to the (fictitious) wasp that is prowling all over her yansh. Then calmly walk away while she makes a fool of herself by hysterically slapping her big yansh to get rid of the imaginary wasp.
Nah ur type no go kill me wif laff for dis nairaland o!!!
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by lexib(m): 2:30am On Jul 29, 2013
Ranoscky: Omo ehn, but una dey try gan o!
Me, i stil dey reason how i go take walk up to a girl on the steet n start conversin with her. Imagine a girl wey fit no be anytin for her area go com c a handsome guy wey dey talk to her for road, she go com dey pull yeye levels wey no geh head. While u no go kno say for her area, she be "mstcheeew".

Abeg, i no geh tym to toast gals for road jare.
if dem plenty for ur bed, wetin u dey use d one wey dey road dey do
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by lexib(m): 2:41am On Jul 29, 2013
Tomiwezee: I ask a girl out and she is d nt say yes bt are behaviour to me is just like yes,what should i do pls

lick her yansh.... olodo!
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by madenigga2dcore(m): 9:45am On Sep 10, 2014
pro01: Just follow your instincts. It's funny how persistence often pays in such situations. After her 'initial gra gra', she'd be rolling all over your bed but.t na.ke.d in a few days or weeks. Her reaction could be due to shyness at her crowded surroundings, insecurity, panic, or her negative assessment of your apparent desirability. However, you can still try to gain her attention in spite of her aloofness; just make sure to adopt a playfully cocky and light-hearted approach. It helps to use a carefully selected or sponteneous witty remark to break her brittle defences. Next thing she's stop and heave "what can I do for you!". From there, just use your playboy charm to coax her into exchanging numbers with you since you're in a hurry and can't talk much on the spot, and that would most likely be mission accomplished.

But in the event that she's extremely hostile and unresponsive, it is better to call her attention to the (fictitious) wasp that is prowling all over her yansh. Then calmly walk away while she makes a fool of herself by hysterically slapping her big yansh to get rid of the imaginary wasp.
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by prodogunwanoe(m): 11:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
[i][/i]if a girl does that,that means she wants you to curse her future husband....lolz ;Dif a girl does that,that means she wants you to curse her future husband....lolz
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by a2space(m): 6:27pm On Mar 05, 2016
Dygeasy:
Girls are very funny creaures. It could happen that you (a guy) were just walking on a deserted street and then you spot a girl from afar ahead of you, then u double up your pace and catch up with her. You say ''hi'' no response, ''whatsup', no response. What do you think is the best way to handle the situation? Guys how does this make you feel? Ladies why dyu do dat? Should we call it immaturity on the part of the girl? Share your views...

read this post to know how to handle any situation when you want to woo any lady https://www.nairaland.com/2971906/how-picked-up-beautiful-afro-brazilian
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by a2space(m): 1:59am On Mar 07, 2016
Dygeasy:
Girls are very funny creaures. It could happen that you (a guy) were just walking on a deserted street and then you spot a girl from afar ahead of you, then u double up your pace and catch up with her. You say ''hi'' no response, ''whatsup', no response. What do you think is the best way to handle the situation? Guys how does this make you feel? Ladies why dyu do dat? Should we call it immaturity on the part of the girl? Share your views...

OP read my post on the reasons why beautiful ladies reject/snub guys alot

https://www.nairaland.com/2975145/she-rejected-snubbed-him-now
Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond by EasternLeopard: 2:02pm On May 23, 2016
Girls in Nigeria always believe that the guy they ought to date or marry must be the guys they have known for ages; either ones living in their street, attending their church, work place, etc, not knowing tht true love can be found anywhere when we least expected it; it cud be on d way, in a bus, at church, at market, etc, etc. but for d fact that their mentality in Nigeria has been positioned to play hard to get when they meet a strange guy (especially guys that don't have rides or etc), they often miss the chances of meeting the real guys that would have loved them truly. becos, it takes total humility, courage, absolute likeness for a guy to see a strange girl he never knew & walk up to her to say hi, but unfortunately, Nigerian ladies don't know this anyway, and thats y we have lots of unhappy & unmeritted relationships & marriages in Nigeria today, cos the girls often accept the wrong guys who only came for a fling. @op, I encountered this last weekend, and believe me, it was my first time of trying such, and it was in a BRT bus, and guess what I got? Not even a word response from this girl seated next to me. I posted the story on one thread like that where one lady said single guys shud be approachin d single sisters, that they dnt bite, but hw? wen they see themselves as queen of shebba and only to be crying secretly at home for being single & not finding a guy to love them. what I did was to abandon the girl & keep my integrity, got lots of goals other than worry abt one perceived miss world...and she later wanted to get my attention, but my interest was gone. so I would advice guys to walk away in such situation, and if she continues doing like to all guys that approaches her for months, she would definitely regret her actions & change, and then, it maybe too late cos she myt have missed her true love...who knows. my advice to the ladies is to act mature & just take a min. to hear d guy out, & if u dnt like him, politely tell him that u appreciate his admiring u, but that unfortunately, ur going somewhere now, that next time u guys can talk better, or tht ur engaged, in a relationship, & d guy will respect u & offer u assistance any time any day, who can tell where life may bring u two together again?

Perfect observation and wisdom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are Tomboys Actually Lesbians? / Ebuka Obi's Lookalike Mistaken For His Brother Weds; Shares Adorable Wedding Pix / Is It Okay For Girls To Move Around With Condoms.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.