Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,727 members, 7,959,242 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:57 PM

Help On How To Cope With Lady's Single Word Answers - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help On How To Cope With Lady's Single Word Answers (9313 Views)

Nigerian Guy Narrates How Father In-law Made Him Sleep With Lady He Had Sex With / 8 Ways To Flirt Without Saying A Single Word / How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Help On How To Cope With Lady's Single Word Answers by Princephelar(m): 1:46pm On Nov 17, 2012
slimyem: i wouldnt go on a DATE with someone i havent had an interesting pre-conversation with.
Yes,this kinda answers will only be employed in an effort to piss off the stranger or the pest and not expect any call-back or whatever!
You are not a lady so you would'nt know the phrase-I'M NOT INTERESTED never makes sense to some guys!
Some annoying peeps really deserve these kinda half-arse answers!
You can be right,cos there are some guys who just wanna pull your legs,but I think you can still be kind and polite even when turning them down,you don't have to piss them off,who knows where You're gonna meet with them next. I submit
Re: Help On How To Cope With Lady's Single Word Answers by Princephelar(m): 2:02pm On Nov 17, 2012
not2long: hey guys, i have had numerous experiences with ladies, and what really pisses me off is ladies giving a one word answer like 'yes','no','ok' and so on. am just thinking that is it they dont know what to say or thats a new way of forming hard to get or they cant keep conversations, and how can one keep such conversation in case you meet such ladies because such word makes me feel somehow,pls advice.
From my survey,I discover that some ladies are just naturally poor when it comes to coversing with a stranger,they don't know how to start one,keeping a conversation going is even difficult for some,They're just like that... What you have to do first is to discover whether She's interested at all before asking further questions... After greeting her,you may ask 'Do you mind me sitting?'. Take note of her voice's pitch... This will tell you if She's interested in coversing with you. If she sounds cold,that may mean She's not interested,but don't give up so easily cos it might be that She's disturbed you just ask a caring question like 'Are you alright?' and if She's still reluctant,then It's most likely She's not in the mood... Just tell her 'I gotta go,take care good care of yourself'. With this She'll know you really care,not just want to force her into talking to you. Take your leave and you'll be saving yourself a lot of stress
Re: Help On How To Cope With Lady's Single Word Answers by tonyicez: 11:33pm On Nov 17, 2012
pendo89: Yes I am guilty of this.Will tell you why and when I use it.
1. If I am to busy concentrating on something and he keeps pestering when I have no time for stories I use yes /no/later /wait.
At that moment my concentration on him is 2%
2. If I am very bored or moody and don't feel like talking.At times you just want some peace and quiteness. So one word answers work.
3. If I want to create suspense and make you probe further ie if I am in a happy mood.I will always explain if you probe cz that is the fun am getting at.
4. If you are a plain bore and I have no interest.I use them to politely cut you off instead of being direct and rude. Its for you to sense I have no interest and leave me alone.
Note.If a girl is into you she will keep stealing glances and checking your face and body. If not she looks the other way while giving short answers.

and if ure in ur menstration nko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lessons For Men: These Are The 4 B0dy Parts You Must Never Touch In Woman’s B0dy / Man Flogged His Pregnant Wife Stripes Her Naked In Front Of Their Child(video) / Beware Of Dating Kenyan Girls On And Off Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.