Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,884 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:02 PM

Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? (41286 Views)

Why Is President Jonathan Overly Obsessed With His Fedora Hat (PICS) / Are Nigerians Obsessed With Bad/evil News? / Th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by OneNaira6: 9:22pm On Apr 26, 2012
Am I the only one that noticed ilaje44, did not answer Beaf question of where he is from? and am also the only one that find it weird that Jason was quick to find his facebook account or so we were told without him giving out information of himself. Am I the only one that find all this weird? undecided I suppose so. Well e no concern me, so I don't care. Na my only concern is I hope una haven't taken the NL craziness and id craziness and moved to facebook, because that website na my favorite place. Biko, don't f2k that place up for me. Biko nu!! Bikokwa nu!! I am on my knees begging for am. Bikokwa nu!!
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by aljharem(m): 9:22pm On Apr 26, 2012
Ilaje44:

[size=18pt]Aburo mi razist, dont worry. As you can see, the boy is without shoe today, he is sure gonna be the president of Nigeria 2morrow. We have a precedence case. MY only concern is that he does not become as slowpoked as the present occupant of that office.[/size].

O pari grin grin grin grin

Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by austizz(m): 9:23pm On Apr 26, 2012
tpia@:
ilaje seems to sound a bit like owo dialect [re:the first post].

any connection?
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by aljharem(m): 9:23pm On Apr 26, 2012
One_Naira: Am I the only one that noticed ilaje44, did not answer Beaf question of where he is from? and am also the only one that find it weird that Jason was quick to find his facebook account or so we were told without him giving out information of himself. Am I the only one that find all this weird? undecided I suppose so. Well e no concern me, so I don't care. Na my only concern is I hope una haven't taken the NL craziness and id craziness and moved to facebook, because that website na my favorite place. Biko, don't f2k that place up for me. Biko nu!! Bikokwa nu!! I am on my knees begging for am. Bikokwa nu!!

Another stu.pid igbo goon

the dude gave his facebook account from page 0 go check
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by aljharem(m): 9:24pm On Apr 26, 2012
Ilaje44: [color=#000099][/color]

Indeed, we are quite related to the Ijebus. The historical migratory pattern as has been passed down to us implies that the Ilaje migrated from "Ufe". We do also had some Bini influences too, as we also have influenced Bini. For instance, we also call "àgban" kokodia and sometimes in an exclamatory remark do say "Orisanobua". We are really very close.

BTW, my paternal grand mother was from Ifan. If you are on FB, and you wish to be friend, check out "BABA-ILAJE".
E lee oma Ologho imade.

One naira here it is. dude stop picking on Jason all the time
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by bittyend(m): 9:24pm On Apr 26, 2012
Ilaje44:

[size=28pt]Ofcourse they do. That thing the Yoruba call "Aworinwon" or "alegba" is HOLY in their land. If you kill it, me lady, that one na big yawa o. Acording to their tale, it is their forbear that turned into that animal, which helped their ancestors to cross the river. I bet beaf does not even know his history. And he won to dey tell an Ilaje man who him be.

Alepa abi Ahehere awa Ilaje mi pe eran naa rin.
[/size]

[size=20pt]^^^^^Beaf, do you guys actually worship lizards? grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Desola(f): 9:29pm On Apr 26, 2012
bittyend: [size=24pt]Beaf lizard worshipper

Go worship agama lizard and stop disturbing the peace on this thread... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed
[/size]

Lol..Beafuuu omo AWONRINWON!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by aljharem(m): 9:31pm On Apr 26, 2012
where is that Baifran Iddeiot call One Naira
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by bittyend(m): 9:35pm On Apr 26, 2012
[size=28pt]Beaf Lizard worshipper

Time to beef the chinese for eating your gods agama lizards. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[/size]
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by tpia5: 9:41pm On Apr 26, 2012
austizz: tpia@:
ilaje seems to sound a bit like owo dialect [re:the first post].

any connection?

please quote me [size=16pt]VERY VERY [/size]well, sweetie.

[size=16pt]and bookmark the page.
[/size]

you hear?

DONT LEAVE ANY STONE UNTURNED NOW!!!
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by PhysicsQED(m): 9:42pm On Apr 26, 2012
Iguana reverence was not unusual in certain parts of Nigeria in the past. Other groups held the ram in high esteem, vultures, snakes, etc and all over the world certain cultures traditionally held certain animals in high esteem. I can understand why Ilaje44 would be mad or annoyed with Beaf for the insulting pictures he's posting about his people, but people should desist from denigrating traditional Isoko religious beliefs just because of their beef with one poster, especially considering that their own people may have had beliefs that look strange or unusual in modern times.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Desola(f): 9:43pm On Apr 26, 2012
Ilaje44:

[size=18pt]
BEAF, now you are talking. That is a CORRECT Ilaje man. A question for you though is, did you asked the BBC for copyright permission before you used that photo?

OK, I guess you did not ask. It is not new. WAYO dey unna blood anyway. Abeg no forget those white cloth and ogogoro if you dey go village this year o. You got to go worship some lizards, so that the gods would make UDUAGHAN repent. Do omo me!
[/size]

I like that man, Shubi. Very cheerful man and one of my favourite in the documentary.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Desola(f): 9:45pm On Apr 26, 2012
PhysicsQED: Iguana reverence was not unusual in certain parts of Nigeria in the past. Other groups held the ram in high esteem, vultures, snakes, etc and all over the world certain cultures held certain animals in high esteem. I can understand why Ilaje44 would be mad or annoyed with Beaf for the insulting pictures he's posting about his people, but people should desist from denigrating traditional Isoko religious beliefs just because of their beef with one poster, especially considering that their own people may have had beliefs that look strange or unusual in modern times.

abegi! Na today? Make una all go worship una agama lizards jo!
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by aljharem(m): 9:45pm On Apr 26, 2012
PhysicsQED: Iguana reverence was not unusual in certain parts of Nigeria in the past. Other groups held the ram in high esteem, vultures, snakes, etc and all over the world certain cultures traditionally held certain animals in high esteem. I can understand why Ilaje44 would be mad or annoyed with Beaf for the insulting pictures he's posting about his people, but people should desist from denigrating traditional Isoko religious beliefs just because of their beef with one poster, especially considering that their own people may have had beliefs that look strange or unusual in modern times.
Do you think Beaf is Isoko or Igbo ?
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by tpia5: 9:45pm On Apr 26, 2012
I think beaf uses his spamming to try to get a lock on people's locations.

ie when you reply his post/s.

there's a method to his madness- its not as random as he's trying to make folks believe.

he intentionally derails and floods threads with photos because he wants to mine data.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (28) (Reply)

Buhari's Photo Presented To Aisha Buhari In Borno / APC LG Primary: Tokunbo Afikuyomi Attacked, His Clothes Removed / Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Visits Magodo Estate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.