Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? (41202 Views)

Why Is President Jonathan Overly Obsessed With His Fedora Hat (PICS) / Are Nigerians Obsessed With Bad/evil News? / Th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by jason123: 9:46pm On Apr 26, 2012
One_Naira: Am I the only one that noticed ilaje44, did not answer Beaf question of where he is from? and am also the only one that find it weird that Jason was quick to find his facebook account or so we were told without him giving out information of himself. Am I the only one that find all this weird? undecided I suppose so. Well e no concern me, so I don't care. Na my only concern is I hope una haven't taken the NL craziness and id craziness and moved to facebook, because that website na my favorite place. Biko, don't f2k that place up for me. Biko nu!! Bikokwa nu!! I am on my knees begging for am. Bikokwa nu!!

SEE PARANOIA! grin grin

PhysicsQED: Iguana reverence was not unusual in certain parts of Nigeria in the past. Other groups held the ram in high esteem, vultures, snakes, etc and all over the world certain cultures held certain animals in high esteem. I can understand why Ilaje44 would be mad or annoyed with Beaf for the insulting pictures he's posting about his people, but people should desist from denigrating traditional Isoko religious beliefs just because of their beef with one poster, especially considering that their own people may have had beliefs that look strange or unusual in modern times.

Very well said! I already advise Ilaje44 to not insult the whole Isoko people! Regardless of Beaf, Isoko people should be respected!
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Ilaje44(m): 9:48pm On Apr 26, 2012
PhysicsQED: Iguana reverence was not unusual in certain parts of Nigeria in the past. Other groups held the ram in high esteem, vultures, snakes, etc and all over the world certain cultures held certain animals in high esteem. I can understand why Ilaje44 would be mad or annoyed with Beaf for the insulting pictures he's posting about his people, but people should desist from denigrating traditional Isoko religious beliefs just because of their beef with one poster especially considering that their own people may have had beliefs that look strange or unusual in modern times.

[size=18pt]Well, he has been denigrating Ilaje since a long time. The reason I came on yesterday was to ask him to desist from doing that. He was the one who turned it into an offence. He should know that I know his culture better than he does. He can post as many "pisho" as he likes, I am unperturbed, since I know how bad it is in his village.

Nevertheless, I thank you for the word of insight. With that, I say good night.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Beaf: 9:48pm On Apr 26, 2012
tpia@:
I think beaf uses his spamming to try to get a lock on people's locations.

ie when you reply his post/s.

there's a method to his madness- its not as random as he's trying to make folks believe.

he intentionally derails and floods threads with photos because he wants to mine data.
You have some "wisdom" in that leather head of yours. So what are you fearing na? Boots on your door? Lol!
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by tpia5: 9:51pm On Apr 26, 2012
^^you flatter yourself. undecided

you should thank seun for enabling you to practice your criminality in broad daylight.

pseudo-nigerian.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by OneNaira6: 9:51pm On Apr 26, 2012
alj harem:

Another stu.pid igbo goon

the dude gave his facebook account from page 0 go check
Wannbe yoruba, kauri, igbo and every group he can think of except his own in this pathetic sad excuse of a life listen to me very carefully All im asking, actually begging, is u people can f2k nl, if una want f2k up the entire internet but leave facebook alone. Dont f2k up that site too bikokwa. When I lose interest in it, then do whatever to it. Right now, rapu ya aka
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by aljharem(m): 9:57pm On Apr 26, 2012
One_Naira:
Wannbe yoruba, kauri, igbo and every group he can think of except his own in this pathetic sad excuse of a life listen to me very carefully All im asking, actually begging, is u people can f2k nl, if una want f2k up the entire internet but leave facebook alone. Dont f2k up that site too bikokwa. When I lose interest in it, then do whatever to it. Right now, rapu ya aka

Udo ma, you are welcome. My political talk starts and stops on Nairaland. I do not go about talking politics with people most especially your likes.

BTW yes I do have Igbo blood in me.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by aljharem(m): 9:59pm On Apr 26, 2012
Ilaje44:

[size=18pt]Well, he has been denigrating Ilaje since a long time. The reason I came on yesterday was to ask him to desist from doing that. He was the one who turned it into an offence. He should know that I know his culture better than he does. He can post as many "pisho" as he likes, I am unperturbed, since I know how bad it is in his village.

Nevertheless, I thank you for the word of insight. With that, I say good night.
[/size]

People tend to forget that Beaf and his Igbo tribalistic goons are the aggressors here. Once they are insulted it hurts them forgetting that "do onto others as you want yourself to be treated "
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Desola(f): 10:00pm On Apr 26, 2012
Hahahaha...Beafu Awonrinwon vex o. E pain am e won cry.

Bloody agama worshipper!
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by PhysicsQED(m): 10:02pm On Apr 26, 2012
alj harem: Do you think Beaf is Isoko or Igbo ?

Isoko.

bittyend:

[size=28pt]Is beef not denigrating other people's lifestyle?

Or do you worship agama lizard as well?

Abeg go study physics, jor.[/size]

I agree that the way Beaf is going about his argument/claim is insulting. The reason I commented was not because I "worship agama lizard as well". To the best of my knowledge Iguana reverence was/is limited to certain parts of Delta state and certain parts of Rivers state. But I do suspect that a few of my people's beliefs and many other groups' beliefs would probably look strange in modern times as well. I was just trying to inject some perspective into the thread about why the lizard worship should not be mocked viciously.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by aljharem(m): 10:09pm On Apr 26, 2012
PhysicsQED:

Isoko.

I agree that the way Beaf is going about his argument/claim is insulting. The reason I commented was not because I "worhip agama lizard as well". To the best of my knowledge Iguana reverence was/is limited to certain parts of Delta state and certain parts of Rivers state. But I suspect that a few of my people's beliefs would probably look strange in modern times as well. I was just trying to inject some perspective into the thread about why the lizard worship should not be mocked viciously.

Physics, you should know by now that if Ilaje44 was wrong I would have been the first to object it. Beaf has time and time again insult other people way of life most especially the yorubas.

The pictures he is bring out is not exactly to show Ilaje suffering persay. He calls those that don't agree with him tribalist etc. It get to a point you have to stand your ground if not it would continue.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by aljharem(m): 10:18pm On Apr 26, 2012
Beaf:
FAIL!

Make una create 1 million ID's to take test Beaf, na so I go de take una nak ground efri time! grin grin grin grin
Beaf!... One man wonder and protector of Ilaje human rights. cool

Please gimme time to weep for you once more! grin
Di tin pain me wella! grin grin grin grin

[]

Anama anama beaf do you know when to give up ?

Yawn* you getting boring. More picture pls cool cool Thanks or as Isoko people would say "doo"
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by aljharem(m): 10:45pm On Apr 26, 2012
Beaf you don tire ? grin grin grin grin grin

Na wa o !!! Pesin wey read this thread from the beginning would think you are going mad or maybe just an ethnic bigot
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by OneNaira6: 10:51pm On Apr 26, 2012
alj harem:

Udo ma, you are welcome. My political talk starts and stops on Nairaland. I do not go about talking politics with people most especially your likes.

BTW yes I do have Igbo blood in me.

You got that alj-harem, ive never talked poltics with you and that is because I see you as one thing and that is a buffoon with no life. No one listens to you except for others like you and your other ids. That is all you are and will ever be. Even history I stopped paying mind to you because for the past few months ive asked you to back up all the words you say and you've never done any of them rather you high tail your @ss out of the thread or change to a new id. The day you posted a fake video trying to be malicious, when caught, like the coward you are, you ran and didnt even have the decency to apologize. you are in the same line with ppl like eko-ile, dayokanu, bluetooth, so im grateful you noticed that I dont speak politics, history, etc with your kind. How many times have I told you how I see you? A pathetic boy or man with no life that has a psychological problem of hating himself and where he is from thus claiming everything. Trying to be malicious by using those fake wannabe ids to create baiting threads and comment while playing innocent when everyone can see it except gulliable ppl. All I kno you and your kind can destroy nl and whatever website una wish but leave facebook out.

As for btw. Only in that pathetic sad life of yours do you think you are fooling anyone. Even a non-nigerian, ms.darkskin, can see u are lying now image what a nigerian sees. No life lying bigot.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by aljharem(m): 10:52pm On Apr 26, 2012
One_Naira:

You got that alj-harem, ive never talked poltics with you and that is because I see you as one thing and that is a buffoon with no life. No one listens to you except for others like you and your other ids. That is all you are and will ever be. Even history I stopped paying mind to you because for the past few months ive asked you to back up all the words you say and you've never done any of them rather you high tail your @ss out of the thread or change to a new id. The day you posted a fake video trying to be malicious, when caught, like the coward you are, you ran and didnt even have the decency to apologize. you are in the same line with ppl like eko-ile, dayokanu, bluetooth, so im grateful you noticed that I dont speak politics, history, etc with your kind. How many times have I told you how I see? A pathetic boy or man with no life that has a psychological problem of hating himself thus claiming everything. Trying to be malicious by using those fake wannabe ids to create baiting threads and comment while playing innocent when everyone can see it except gulliable ppl. All I kno you and your kind can destroy nl and whatever website una wish but leave facebook out.

As for btw. Only in that pathetic sad life of yours do you think you are fooling anyone. Even a non-nigerian, ms.darkskin, can see u are lying now image what a nigerian sees. No life lying bigot.

Ok sir ! smiley
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Beaf: 10:55pm On Apr 26, 2012
One_Naira:

You got that alj-harem, ive never talked poltics with you and that is because I see you as one thing and that is a buffoon with no life. No one listens to you except for others like you and your other ids. That is all you are and will ever be. Even history I stopped paying mind to you because for the past few months ive asked you to back up all the words you say and you've never done any of them rather you high tail your @ss out of the thread or change to a new id. The day you posted a fake video trying to be malicious, when caught, like the coward you are, you ran and didnt even have the decency to apologize. you are in the same line with ppl like eko-ile, dayokanu, bluetooth, so im grateful you noticed that I dont speak politics, history, etc with your kind. How many times have I told you how I see? A pathetic boy or man with no life that has a psychological problem of hating himself thus claiming everything. Trying to be malicious by using those fake wannabe ids to create baiting threads and comment while playing innocent when everyone can see it except gulliable ppl. All I kno you and your kind can destroy nl and whatever website una wish but leave facebook out.

Beaf endorses this post. cool
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by opokonwa(m): 11:04pm On Apr 26, 2012
Everything, anything makes front page these dayz.
It's posts like this that makes Nairaland truly local.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by coolguy2002: 11:11pm On Apr 26, 2012
ilaje.? hhehehe
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Wily2wily: 11:15pm On Apr 26, 2012
Awolowo empowered all Yoruba Clans, but suppressed Ilajes, see the result of that discrimination, today Ilaje are living like people with no hope, Ilaje Land is rich but Ilaje people are facing tremendous hardship, Yorubas swore never to see the children of Ilaje grow. God will judge them.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by austizz(m): 11:37pm On Apr 26, 2012
tpia@:
ilaje seems to sound a bit like owo dialect [re:the first post].

any connection?
. Are dis Ilaje people yorubas or sub ethnic group in yoruba land?
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by omenziate(m): 11:51pm On Apr 26, 2012
But seriously, do people really inhabit theses areas beaf posted cuz these pixs are really disheartening. Hmmmmm, God dey sha. Live and let live.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Beaf: 11:58pm On Apr 26, 2012
omenziate: But seriously, do people really inhabit theses areas beaf posted cuz these pixs are really disheartening. Hmmmmm, God dey sha. Live and let live.
Yes, people do.

What is most shocking is the way fellow Nigerians try to brush such evil under the carpet. This thread was deliberately created to attempt to beat me into line concerning the plight of the Ilaje's who are basically a forgotten people.

It is really saddening.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by streetsoldier1(m): 12:02am On Apr 27, 2012
Aye ma fu ge ilaje!!!!...this thread really confirms it that some dudes are really obsessed with ilaje people
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by CyberG: 12:10am On Apr 27, 2012
It's a RIDICULOUS OVER-SHAME that the pishologist has not deemed it FIT to send all these images to the paid hack president Deadluck! Under his watch, Nigeria has seen untold collapse, non-motion and in fact reversal of its fortunes. These people are poor because the school kid president is spending billions feeding only his big flat nose and over bloated umberellera wife. Shame on their generations and the irritable pestal pishologist! grin grin tongue
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by sylve11: 12:30am On Apr 27, 2012
@ Physics, do u think Beaf is an Isoko man?

@ Beaf, sorry are u an Isoko man? I like ruggedness sha. . . . . wink cool

Ilaje! cool
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Beaf: 12:31am On Apr 27, 2012
^
Yes ayam. Tank you. wink

CyberG: It's a RIDICULOUS OVER-SHAME that the pishologist has not deemed it FIT to send all these images to the paid hack president Deadluck! Under his watch, Nigeria has seen untold collapse, non-motion and in fact reversal of its fortunes. These people are poor because the school kid president is spending billions feeding only his big flat nose and over bloated umberellera wife. Shame on their generations and the irritable pestal pishologist! grin grin tongue
It is a state and LG problem. Even toddlers know that, but I guess finger pointing is a dodge to avoid responsibility.
Otherwise, why don't Ilaje's in Delta state suffer the same bestial existence?
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by ezotik: 12:34am On Apr 27, 2012
some of those pictures look like awoyaya to me coz with just 15k to 20k they have constructed a home made from kpako and will be forming they live in lekki. grin i wonder the subgroup of yoruba that inhabit that area. they need attention also.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (28) (Reply)

APC Presidential Rally Benue State Live (pics) / The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos) / Dele Momodu Dumps President Buhari, Gets Atikulated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.