Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,390 members, 7,836,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? - Politics (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? (41207 Views)

Why Is President Jonathan Overly Obsessed With His Fedora Hat (PICS) / Are Nigerians Obsessed With Bad/evil News? / Th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Rhino5dm: 6:18pm On Apr 28, 2012
^
Omo Ibo
peaple with half your IQ are managing Shell Chevron, PTI in warri. Fool.

ekwy nwa: @ rhino how did you come about the size of willy willy’s P? do you know her outside NL?

^
She told me cool
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Rhino5dm: 6:21pm On Apr 28, 2012
See Old Ibo akwuna self they talk shocked. Until when you are able to donate your weekly phocking allowance.

Wily2wily: Beaf i thank you very very much, even more than much, Please keep on bringing out more Pictures, u are doing a great job.
They wanted to turn it to Igbo this and that ignore them, focus on good work you are doing.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Wily2wily: 6:38pm On Apr 28, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
See Old Ibo akwuna self they talk shocked. Until when you are able to donate your weekly phocking allowance.
I have told you several times that i am 100% ready to donate, i am not joking give me a try, just organize yourselves 0pen up a credible channel and see what Wilywily will do
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by PhysicsQED(m): 6:45pm On Apr 28, 2012
If Bariga is in Lagos, how are they supposed to join Delta state to escape the so-called "apartheid"? I don't see what posting pictures of a place in Lagos has to do with the argument that the supposedly oppressed Ilajes should be trying to join Delta state to receive better treatment. Maybe I'm missing something.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Beaf: 6:49pm On Apr 28, 2012
For those who do not know, there is contiguous Ilaje/Ijaw territory between Delta and Lagos.
The suffering of minorities must end.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Wily2wily: 6:49pm On Apr 28, 2012
PhysicsQED: Maybe I'm missing something.
yes
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by jason123: 6:51pm On Apr 28, 2012
PhysicsQED: If Bariga is in Lagos, how are they supposed to join Delta state to escape the so-called "apartheid"? I don't see what posting pictures of place in Lagos has to do with the argument that the supposedly oppressed Ilajes should be trying to join Delta state to receive better treatment. Maybe I'm missing something.

That's the new BEAF on NL.
Nowadays, he is associated with bigotry! He now seeks approval from the likes of Willy-willy, Nhagodha etc! How low can people fall . . .

In is supposed "wisdom", he is now looking after Ilaje people by posting derogatory pictures of them all over the WWW. . . Rubbish!
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Wily2wily: 6:53pm On Apr 28, 2012
All Yoruba Multi- Millionaires here, please help Ilajes Kids, they need you now not tomorrow am pleading., i beg una in the name of God, help them. any of you can go there are change their life.
List of 12 Richest Yoruba Multi-Millionaires here.
1-- Becomerich (Al harem)
2-- Rhino.5dm
3-- Jason123
4-- Katsumoto
5-- Tpia
6-- Eko ile
7-- T8ksy
8-- Desola
9-- Ekt bear
10- Bittyend
11- Bluetooth.
12--Negro Nt
I am pleading on behalf of Ilaje Kids
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by jason123: 6:55pm On Apr 28, 2012
Beaf: For those who do not know, there is contiguous Ilaje/Ijaw territory between Delta and Lagos.

Oh shut up! Can you name these Ijaw territories Phuck hypocritical bigot!

Apois and Arogbos who migrated to present day Ondo?? Even the Ijaws will tell you they migrated to Ondo. You come here and shout Itsekiris should acknowledge Oporoza family! Ode oshi!

Oya, tell me these Ijaw territories! I dey wait! Bloody tribalist!
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Wily2wily: 6:56pm On Apr 28, 2012
jason123:

That's the new BEAF on NL.
Nowadays, he is associated with bigotry! He now seeks approval from the likes of Willy-willy, Nhagodha etc! How low can people fall . . .
. . Rubbish!
Say anything you like,
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Katsumoto: 6:57pm On Apr 28, 2012
Beaf: For those who do not know, there is contiguous Ilaje/Ijaw territory between Delta and Lagos.

If that is the case,

1. How can prove that the pictures you are posting are not of Ijaw people?
2. How can you prove that those pictures are not from Delta state or Rivers?
3. Even if those pictures are of Lagos and Ondo state, how can you tell that a majority of those in the pictures you posted are Ilaje?
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by jason123: 7:00pm On Apr 28, 2012
You think people don't see through these tribalist comments? Do you think Nairalanders are daft?? You come here to insult our collective intelligence, feeding us tribalist, nazi-like subliminal messages in the disguise of "politics". Even like of Chyz and Kilode now see through all these fallacy! Keep deceiving yourself! Oya, name the territories Ijaws have.

You say people should respect elders but you don't do it. Talk about not practicing what you preach! Hypocrite. Today, you have been exposed! Bloody tribalist!

Today, you insult the Ilaje people and yet, you shout united Delta! SMH!
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Wily2wily: 7:00pm On Apr 28, 2012
Please Beaf, ignore Jason123, you are doing a great job. Keep on bring out pictures.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Beaf: 7:03pm On Apr 28, 2012
Wily2wily: Please Beaf, ignore Jason123, you are doing a great job. Keep on bring out pictures.
As you can see, the mods have started deleting my posts. Its a shame really.
Jason is not from Delta state, he is the counterfeit called alj haram. He is now extremely bitter about being so handily defeated; truth cannot hide. cool
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by antartica(m): 7:06pm On Apr 28, 2012
Nigerians talk as if they are not of the same coutry.They awlways sound divided,even when they say they are one.

There is no national spirit as a result of primitve instincts that keeps them backward.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Wily2wily: 7:10pm On Apr 28, 2012
What the Mod is doing is not good, the next is to Ban me,
But still, Yoruba Millionaires here must do something. Ilajes need them.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by aljharem(m): 7:15pm On Apr 28, 2012
Omo see jason grin grin grin grin grin gan gan grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is getting better, grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Katsumoto: 7:20pm On Apr 28, 2012

Katsumoto:

If that is the case,

1. How can prove that the pictures you are posting are not of Ijaw people?
2. How can you prove that those pictures are not from Delta state or Rivers?
3. Even if those pictures are of Lagos and Ondo state, how can you tell that a majority of those in the pictures you posted are Ilaje?

I am re-posting again just in case you missed the first time. BTW, Ilajes are a Yoruba sub-group just like others such as Ijebu, Oyo, egba, Awori, ekiti, etc. There are no minority groups in Yorubaland. Some groups may be more populous than others but not to the extent of the smaller groups being minorities.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by jason123: 7:21pm On Apr 28, 2012
Rubbish!

Mr. Aiyenuro, I apologise if you were taken aback by my comments but this Beaf is an Idieot and I can't apologise for that. I am glad he has exposed himself here!

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (28) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello And His Wife Amina Loved Up In These Photos / Lady K: How DSS Dehumanise Only Female Among 13 Detained Igboho Supporters - SR / What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.