Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? - Politics (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? (41101 Views)

Why Is President Jonathan Overly Obsessed With His Fedora Hat (PICS) / Are Nigerians Obsessed With Bad/evil News? / Th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by aljharem(m): 9:52pm On Apr 28, 2012
uplawal: @alj harem, i know beaf to be religious and tribal bigot,i dnt really have time for people like that,nle bora,keeti?
ose oma ilaje, I am glad I was not the one that observed that. [/size]
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by tpia5: 9:58pm On Apr 28, 2012
shymmex:

Did I tell you I've EVER lived in that cesspit

if you've never lived there, then why comment about the place?

somewhere you dont know.

I have lived there and I'm telling you how I found it.

so, you cant consider yourself an authority on nigeria, and should refrain from typing in error. undecided
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 28, 2012
tpia@:

if you've never lived there, then why comment about the place?

somewhere you dont know.

I have lived there and I'm telling you how I found it.

so, you cant consider yourself an authority on nigeria, and should refrain from typing in error. undecided

Why can't I comment on my ancestry??

I already asked you to point out places in Nigeria where electricity is stable; where there are good roads; and where everything is normal. But since you have refused, I'm sorry, but the damn country is a cesspit to me.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by tpia5: 10:11pm On Apr 28, 2012
^^your ancestry is from a cesspit?

like i said, dont comment about what you claim not to know.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by ekwynwa: 10:24pm On Apr 28, 2012
shymmex:

Did I tell you I've EVER lived in that cesspit May be, you need to check my profile before jumping to your own conclusion..

And which part of Nigeria is OK?? [size=18pt]The whole country is a cesspit!!![/size]

N/B: I'm not trying to knock the poor.. This is about the shameful and the utterly corrupt leaders running that country.

@ Shymmex slow down already embarassed …..it’s high time you savoured the beautiful scenery around Nigeria, stop using your village as a yard stick to gauge the ambience of our nation. Explore and appreciate Nigeria, enough of this cesspit nonsense we ve some nice places too.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by jason123: 10:27pm On Apr 28, 2012
uplawal: @alj harem, i know beaf to be religious and tribal bigot,i dnt really have time for people like that,nle bora,keeti?

Thank you jare! It's only on nairaland, a non-ilaje man called Beaf, will start telling Ilajes their history!
In the pretense of caring 4 Ilajes, he started insulting them. Worst of all, he calls himself an itsekiri to perpetrate his continuous insult on the Ilajes. Ode'son
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 28, 2012
^^^^^My ancestry spreads from Victoria Island (Onirus), Lekki, to Epe - that's my ancestry... But it's still a damn cesspit.

Worry about your villages with mud houses, and leave me out of it.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 28, 2012
ekwy nwa:

@ Shymmex slow down already embarassed …..it’s high time you savoured the beautiful scenery around Nigeria, stop using your village as a yard stick to gauge the ambience of our nation. Explore and appreciate Nigeria, enough of this cesspit nonsense we ve some nice places too.

My ancestry spreads from Victoria Island (Onirus), Lekki, to Epe - that's my ancestry... But it's still a damn cesspit.

Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 28, 2012
tpia@:
^^your ancestry is from a cesspit?

like i said, dont comment about what you claim not to know.

Why can't you name the "paradise" in Nigeria??
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by ekwynwa: 10:32pm On Apr 28, 2012
shymmex:

My ancestry spreads from Victoria Island (Onirus), Lekki, to Epe - that's my ancestry... But it's still a damn cesspit.

Dude stop spamming NL with your fake claims embarassed, you don’t even know your ancestral home, VI ko Ikoyi ni. hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
NEXT!!
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 28, 2012
ekwy nwa:
Dude stop spamming NL with your fake claims embarassed, you don’t even know your ancestral home, VI ko Ikoyi ni. hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
NEXT!!

You're an idiot, if you don't know the Onirus own Victoria Island - and they're my distant cousins... I'm from the Ibeju Lekki/Epe axis - and I can sell you a plot of land there if you want, clown.... I don't need to fake shyte, that's where my ancestry is. But that doesn't negate the fact that the damn place is a cesspit.

Check my profile, it has been the same since I registered on NL...

Worry about your village, and leave me out of it...
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by ekwynwa: 10:55pm On Apr 28, 2012
shymmex:

You're an idiot, if you don't know the Onirus own Victoria Island - and they're my distant cousins... I'm from the Ibeju Lekki/Epe axis - and I can sell you a plot of land there if you want, clown.... I don't need to fake shyte, that's where my ancestry is. But that doesn't negate the fact that the damn place is a cesspit.

Check my profile, it has been the same since I registered on NL...

Worry about your village, and leave me out of it...

Sharrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrap angry face front and stop your childish lies already, shameless name dropper, deal with your Peckham council flat …….. You come to NL to boastful call Nigeria cesspit. OLODO jump into the lagoon with your fake NL profile embarassed
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by emmatok(m): 10:59pm On Apr 28, 2012
shymmex:

HMM,

You are likely to be an IJEBU MAN.

9ICE.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 28, 2012
ekwy nwa:

Sharrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrap angry face front and stop your childish lies already, shameless name dropper, deal with your Peckham council flat …….. You come to NL to boastful call Nigeria cesspit. OLODO jump into the lagoon with your fake NL profile embarassed

How am I lying??

What's special about the VI, Ibeju Lekki, and Epe axis anyways?? Or don't you know that's a certain group of peoples' ancestral home?

Olodo!! I beg go drink palm wine for Okija shrine in Nnewi, and mind your business.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 28, 2012
emmatok:

HMM,

You are likely to be an IJEBU MAN.

9ICE.

That's what I was telling these clowns... I'm Ijebu from Epe - and that's my ancestry, and I'm proud of who I am...
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by ekwynwa: 11:14pm On Apr 28, 2012
shymmex:

How am I lying??

What's special about the VI, Ibeju Lekki, and Epe axis anyways?? Or don't you know that's a certain group of peoples' ancestral home?

Olodo!! I beg go drink palm wine for Okija shrine in Nnewi, and mind your business.

I know your type stop name dropping, impoverished Peckham hoodlum. mumu when last did you visit Nigeria….good spirited NLers will pay your fare back home, there is welfare package for lost souls like you. You need to come home and do something meaningful with your wretched life.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 28, 2012
ekwy nwa:
I know your type stop name dropping, impoverished Peckham hoodlum. mumu when last did you visit Nigeria….good spirited NLers will pay your fare back home, there is welfare package for lost souls like you. You need to come home and do something meaningful with your wretched life.

Why are you so uncouth?? I don't need to argue about my ancestry with you...

Believe what you want to believe - but that doesn't negate the fact that Nigeria is a cesspit.. Good luck to you if you want to glorify the cesspit, but I can't be arsed to continue this discourse with a childish, stupid, and overgrown little girl like you... You should have come at me with the vitriol you posted up there like a month ago, when I was still in my 'rudeboy' element...

I'll leave you to continue the name calling!! Just sort out your erosion ridden ancestral home town. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by emmatok(m): 11:40pm On Apr 28, 2012
shymmex:

That's what I was telling these clowns... I'm Ijebu from Epe - and that's my ancestry, and I'm proud of who I am...

Great,

Leave that man alone abegi, he too dey vex for NL.

Proudly Ijebu.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 28, 2012
emmatok:
Great,

Leave that man alone abegi, he too dey vex for NL.

Proudly Ijebu.

Proudly Ijebu. cool
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by aljharem(m): 11:58pm On Apr 28, 2012
Beaf you don finish with pcitures grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by ekwynwa: 11:58pm On Apr 28, 2012
I'll leave you to continue the name calling!! Just sort out your erosion ridden ancestral home town. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mumu like this

Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by ekwynwa: 11:58pm On Apr 28, 2012
[quote author=shymmex]

Why are you so uncouth?? I don't need to argue about my ancestry with you...

Uncivilized Peckham lad, you started this whole shi.t by disdainfully labelling Nigeria as a cesspit I only replied in kind. keep your fake ancestral claims to your deluded self.

Believe what you want to believe - but that doesn't negate the fact that Nigeria is a cesspit.. Good luck to you if you want to glorify the cesspit, but I can't be arsed to continue this discourse with a childish, stupid, and overgrown little girl like you..

We have some impressive places in Nigeria; some areas are better than your Peckham council home. From the way you sound it’s easy for any sound mind to decipher your miserable status. Make or borrow some money come to Nigeria move around and visit some nice places. Nigerian may not be like Paris but it’s definitely not a cesspit.

You should have come at me with the vitriol you posted up there like a month ago, when I was still in my 'rudeboy' element...

lmao @ rudeboy element

You could not go on with the shi.t you started cos you re just a loud mouthed worthless name dropper. Even if I had come at you last year, the score card would still bn the same if not worse.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by aljharem(m): 12:01am On Apr 29, 2012
Ekwy nwa, do you want to take over where beaf stopped ? If not please kindly leave this thread if you do not want me to involve Igbos because you were not invited smiley Thanks daalu my sister
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by ekwynwa: 12:06am On Apr 29, 2012
alj harem: Ekwy nwa, do you want to take over where beaf stopped ? If not please kindly leave this thread if you do not want me to involve Igbos because you were not invited smiley Thanks daalu my sister

confused mallam face front....lemme talk to berra people.

Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 29, 2012
ekwy nwa:
Mumu like this

It seems people from your part of the country don't know the difference between erosion and flooding. It shows the quality of education attainable over there is subpar - let me break it down for you, and make sure you tell your kins..

EROSION: The group of natural processes, including weathering, dissolution, abrasion, corrosion, and transportation, by which material is worn away from the earth's surface.The gradual wearing away of land surface materials, especially rocks, sediments, and soils, by the action of water, wind, or a glacier. Usually erosion also involves the transport of eroded material from one place to another, as from the top of a mountain to an adjacent valley, or from the upstream portion of a river to the downstream portion.

FLOODING: The submerging of land under water, esp due to heavy rain, a lake or river overflowing, etc.

Please take note, olodo.

Don't make the same mistake next time. grin
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by aljharem(m): 12:08am On Apr 29, 2012
ekwy nwa:

confused mallam face front....lemme talk to berra people.

Just stay out of this thread because it has nothing to do with Igbo !
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 29, 2012
ekwy nwa:
Uncivilized Peckham lad, you started this whole shi.t by disdainfully labelling Nigeria as a cesspit I only replied in kind. keep your fake ancestral claims to your deluded self.
Do you know the difference between hometown and home address?? You're a dimwit, and a person.

We have some impressive places in Nigeria; some areas are better than your Peckham council home. From the way you sound it’s easy for any sound mind to decipher your miserable status. Make or borrow some money come to Nigeria move around and visit some nice places. Nigerian may not be like Paris but it’s definitely not a cesspit.

Where are these impressive places?? If you can name drop a place in Nigeria without big arse fences; open gutter; and 24hrs electricity - I'll gladly move back next month... Miserable life - while living a dream, huh?? grin

Why do you have time to save hundreds of pictures on your hard disk, with labels for each picture, huh If that's not joblessness, and being miserable - I don't know what it is, bytch. grin
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by aljharem(m): 12:24am On Apr 29, 2012
^^^^^^

It is ok
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by ekwynwa: 12:40am On Apr 29, 2012
shymmex:

It seems people from your part of the country don't know the difference between erosion and flooding. It shows the quality of education attainable over there is subpar - let me break it down for you, and make sure you tell your kins..

Please take note, olodo.

Don't make the same mistake next time. grin

ha ha ha ha Dundee united tongue

Peckham goat, it is now official that you a victim of hunger induced brain malfunction. grin Much ado about quality education OLODO…..I was trying to point out to your silly head that no region is devoid of natural tragedy. Flooding is for SW …while Erosion is for SE. I did not ask for primary definition of erosion. Ewu

Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by jason123: 12:46am On Apr 29, 2012
After going through the thread, MODS, Why did you hide most of my comments to Beaf? sad
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by ekwynwa: 12:47am On Apr 29, 2012
alj harem:

Just stay out of this thread because it has nothing to do with Igbo !

confused soul.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Nobody: 12:49am On Apr 29, 2012
ekwy nwa:
[s]ha ha ha ha Dundee united tongue
Peckham goat, it is now official that you a victim of hunger induced brain malfunction. grin Much ado about quality education OLODO…..I was trying to point out to your silly head that no region is devoid of natural tragedy. Flooding is for SW …while Erosion is for SE. I did not ask for primary definition of erosion. Ewu
[/s]

Another excuse for being stupid...

Hey, I just want to teach you how to dougie - when are you going to come link me? wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Edo Modular Refinery In Pictures: A Product Of MOU / Solomon Dalong Drinking Tea By Roadside (Photos) / Senators Express Mixed Reactions Over Pay Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.