Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? - Politics (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? (41205 Views)

Why Is President Jonathan Overly Obsessed With His Fedora Hat (PICS) / Are Nigerians Obsessed With Bad/evil News? / Th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by jason123: 7:23pm On Apr 28, 2012
This Idi.ot called Beaf comes here to insult our intelligence everyday and thinks people will just take it as it is?

The people that now approves his comments are the likes of Willy-willy and co?! How low!
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by aljharem(m): 7:24pm On Apr 28, 2012
Katsumoto:

I am re-posting again just in case you missed the first time. BTW, Ilajes are a Yoruba sub-group just like others such as Ijebu, Oyo, egba, Awori, ekiti, etc. There are no minority groups in Yorubaland. Some groups may be more populous than others but not to the extent of the smaller groups being minorities.

Thank you o !!!

First time I am hearing minority in yorubaland

Infact all this awori etc is only starts and end on the internet. cool

jason123: Rubbish!

Mr. Aiyenuro, I apologise if you were taken aback by my comments but this Beaf is an Idieot and I can't apologise for that. I am glad he has exposed himself here!

you are now knowing beaf for who he really is grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by aljharem(m): 7:25pm On Apr 28, 2012
Insulting Ilajes yet claiming he is protecting them grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 28, 2012
@Ilaje44,you made me remember home by mentioning kpupuru, thats the solid we love take with obe marigbo,am Oma Ikale,from ilutitun,okitipupa local govt,Nle o bora mi.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Wily2wily: 7:32pm On Apr 28, 2012
jason123: This Idi.ot called Beaf comes here to insult our intelligence everyday and thinks people will just take it as it is?

The people that now approves his comments are the likes of Willy-willy and co?! How low!
Call me anything you like, i have no problem with that, i am only thinking the way i can help one or two Ilaje kids
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by jason123: 7:34pm On Apr 28, 2012
Wily2wily:
Call me anything you like, i have no problem with that, i am only thinking the way i can help one or two Ilaje kids

Its silly condescending comments like this that Beaf now approves. . . .
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by jason123: 7:37pm On Apr 28, 2012
Beaf: For those who do not know, there is contiguous Ilaje/Ijaw territory between Delta and Lagos.
The suffering of minorities must end.

Ijaw territories that your GEJ now wants to give to the Ijaws, abi?

The Ilaje-Itsekiri Youth Peace Alliance (IIYPA) [/b]has raised alarm over what it described as the ‘Ijaw Agenda’ via the intention of the Goodluck Jonathan administration to enslave the Ilaje and Itsekiri nations and the entire Yoruba country side with boundary with international waters to the “Ijaw people who have over the years never hidden their ambition to claim more territories”.

http://myondostate.com/w3/declaration-of-war-jonathans-contracting-maritime-security-to-ijaws-is-an-act-of-war-ilaje-itsekiri-youths-fire-warnings/

[b]Read this article! If you think for one second that Itsekiris, Benins, Ilajes and Yorubas will secede their water ways to you guys, you'll have another thing coming!

By Gabriel Enogholase
BENIN-Oba Erediauwa of Benin Kingdom has warned the Federal Government against ceding any part of his kingdom to the Ijaw who are clamouring for the creation of a new state out of the present Edo and Delta states.

http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/nvnews/71492/1/toru-ibe-state-creation-monarch-warns-against-cedi.html

THE BENIN-IBIBIO-ITSEKIRI & ILAJE ETHNIC NATIONALITIES OF SOUTH-SOUTH & SOUTH-WEST NIGERIA.

The Distinguished President of the senate,
The Senate of the federal Republic of Nigeria,
National Assembly Complex,
Abuja.

The Hon. Speaker,
House of Representatives,
National Assembly Complex,
Abuja.

IJAW DEMAND FOR TORU-EBE STATE: PROTEST AGAINST THE INCLUSION OF OUR TERRITORIES

We humbly make this Joint petition on behalf of our above-named ethnic nationalities.

1. we are aware that a few weeks ago, the ijaw ethnic nationality, our neighbor in the Niger Delta, submitted to you for the creation of Toru-ebe sate. We are sad to note that the propose state out rightly includes our homeland territories, and for this reason, we make this petition , strongly opposing the proposal, and stating our reasons. Also we attach our document tittled: Recreation of the Benin-Ibibio-Ilaje-Itsekiri Ethinc Nationalities to the Demand by Ijaw… for… Toru-Ebe state dated 18th November, 2009 which we forwarded to the conference of Ethnic Nationalities of the Niger Delta (CENND), stating our opposition and reasons to Ijaw Ntional Congress (INC).

2. We are anguished by this ijaw claim which amount to a betrayal of the stand of CENND, a betrayal of the measures of gratitude we have accorded INC in the liberation struggle, and a betrayal of our faith in the total ideological position of the Niger Delta nationalities. We concede to the ijaw their right to demand for states and local governments, but we, however, are unable to accept a situation whereby the Ijaw will proposed Toru-Ebe state, lands owned from time immemorial by Itsekiri, Benin & Ilaje are included without their boundaries delineated. Surely, the Ijaw ethnic nationality is by nomeans the only ethnic Nationality of the Niger Delta. Niger Delta is not synonymoux with Ijaw nationality.

3. What makes this vexatious claim most painful is the apparent Ijaw denial of the homelands of others in the Niger Delta; homelands with well-known natural/traditional/historical boundaries thet enabled the various nationalities to, horizontally, trade, inter-marry and promote other relations before the British imperial rule was imposed.

4. Historians, anthropologists, missionaries and geographers have over the centries recorded these various homelands, their sizes and locations. For example, all such authorities say of Benin Homeland as follows:

About 4000 square-mile Benin contry is bounded on the NW by Ondo, on the East by Urhobo/ Ukwani and on tne South by Warri. The western boundaries between ondo (Ilaje), Benin warri is defined in the boundary of 1904 in gazette No. 193 on page 128 of February 1937. The Benin Eweka dynasty from the 12th centuary AD has had 38 obas to date, and the preceding long ogiso dynasty dates beyond the Birth of Christ. All available West Africa maps from 17th century (include in the enclosed document) doned by French, Dutch & British etc show Benin Kingdom/Empire as a massive land area across present-day southern Nigeria. In 1980, ethnicities in Benin were 26%, including Ijaw who were just6%.

Warri homeland-maps, referred to above, also show warri close to Benin City, as trding centre, in those early days. Historians and early intelligent reports record their existence in their 1520 sq. mile country delinested by lat 5 20’ and 6N & long. 5-5’ and 54E, bounded on the North by Benin, Ondo (Ilaje) on the NW, Urhobo to the East and Ijaw to the south. It is recorded by several historians,including G. T. Stride and C. Ifeka at p.321 of their book, that: “The principal peoples of the Delta are the Itsekiri and the coastal dwelling sobo (Urhobo) in the west, the Ijo in the centre, the coastal Ibibio and he Efik of old Calabar who lives in the easten delta” in 1963, Itsekiri in warri represented 64%, Ijaw & 14% & others 21%, and their 19th Olu is on he throme. Today, they are about 400,000 to 450,000

Ijaw Homeland: Two vwry authoritative Ijaw writers have definitively described the trsditional Ijaw country/homeland. Prof. E. J. Alageo and Jasper Adaka Boro have located theor 6000 square-mile homwland within the central delta: “from the Forcados River to the Opobo River and upstream to the Niger tributaries of the Nun and Forcados Rivers.” (the Twelve-Day Revolution by Adaka Boro edited by tony Tebekaeme). And prof. Ade Ajayi writes: “Pereira… saw all the coast from the Forcados River to the Bonny River (Rio Real) occupied by Ijo –‘Jos’ – This Stretch of coat, does in fact, correspond to that curretly inhabited by the Ijo…”The same source had earlier said in the same paragraph, “Elmina became an important trading station on the Gold Coast To the east, he poutuguese governor of Elmina Pacheco Pereira, found that the Itsekiri and Urhobo of the Niger Delta were already living around the Forcados river about 1500…”(people &
Empires of west Africa in History by G. T. Stride & caroline Ifeka, with advice from prof. J. F. Ade Ajayi, p.22).

And significantly, the Ijaw themselves have, unequivocally, IN THEIR Queen of Britain, and copied the fed. Attorney-General and Minister so too they made treaties of trade and protection with Benin in 1892, Itsekiri in 1884 and 1894, etc. And the “Oil Rives protectorate” (which became “Niger coast protectorate”) became the trading zone for not only the Ijaw, but the Ibibio, Itsekiri, Benin and Ilaje and other neigbouring nationalities.

Ibibio Homeland covers the area in the extream south Estern corner of Nigeria bounded by Ijaw on the west; north-east by Imo state, north by Ekoi and on the east by cameroons and has coastline on the Atlantic stretching over 130km. Aseries of court of their boundaries. Ibibio, numbering about 4 million, are the third largest group after Yoruba and Ibo in southern Nigeria. Ijaw on their coast represent less than 3% of Akwa-Ibom.

Ilaje Homeland : with a population eatimately at about 70,000, Ilaje are believed to be the earliest Oduduwa children from Ule-Ife to have settled on the coast abutting a vast shoreline, bounded on the west by Ijabu, on the east by Benin, south-east by Itsekiri and on the north by Ikale and on the south by the Atlantic. The 10th olugbo, Oba Akereti, allowed the first Ijaw migrants to settle under price Omobegbe in his domain early in the 18th century. In 1980, Ugbo kimdom had ijaw population of 15%, others 3% and Ilaje 82%.

Migrations
There are authoritative records that Ijaw later moved both west-ward and east-ward from their homeland about early 18th century, P.C. Lioyd in the journal of African History iv. 2 (1963) p207-231 says: “the Ijoh coming from the southern delta, have moved as fishermen into the westherndelta area, extending northwards even ti the modern Yoruba town of Okitipupa”. Other sources confirming Ijaw movement to the neighboring homelands include:

Intelligence Report of 1938 by Lt. com S.E. Johnson (R.N) Age. District Officer;
Intelligence Report of 1938 on Ekhuan District by Mr. H. F. Marshall, District Officer
Another on Ilaje by R.J.M Curwen, District Officer in 1936
Prof. E.J. Alagoa, G. T. strke & C. Ifeka etc

In the course of these migration some Niger Deltans settled in one another’s homelands. Until recently, we had all lived happily among ourselves, respecting one another’s customs and traditions. The new expansionist agenda of our Ijaw brothers began early last decade, leading to a series of inter-ethnic crises between 1997 and 2003. this state creation proposal by the Ijaw to Forcefully claim our lands –the subject of this [petition-is part of this new agenda, and we reject it

As at today there are Isoko communities of Canaan, Trofani and Isoko have not sought to have Isoko kingdoms in Bayelsa, nor have they tried to excise them from baelsa. There are Urhobo communities of U duofori and odurubu in patani. We Burutu and Forcados, representing 16% and 17% respectively of the 1953 population figures of those towns, that have been wiped out during the crisis referred to above.

Pitfalss to avoid: we are a multi-ethnic and multi-cultural region, and there can’t be any cast-iron approach to make or mold us into a people. The failure of the manipulated willink Report to specifically underpin this verity has been its undoing.

Woodrow Wilson, the 28th U.S president proposed self-determination as a policy during world war Ito resolved the problems of the failed Russian, Austro-Hungarian & Ottoman Empires in Europe. His secretary of state, pondering the ambiguity of the term, wondered whether it applied to homelands, race or communities. It was not resolved until Adolf Hitler, twenty years on, misapplies the idea of dismemberment of, or exciting, German enclaves in foreign countries (homeland). In 1938, Hiltler imposed the Anschluss (i.e Germanization of Austria) aganst the peace treaty of 1919. in 1939 Britain and French signed the munich Agreement (appeasement policy) up her Sudetenland to ethnic Germans. And in 1936, Hitler attacked and seized Poland from Russia. Then the world war11!

Even, nearly 70 years after the war, the bitterness of Sudetenland Still lingers. Last year, the Czech Republic, the half of old Czechoslovakia (a sovereign state) that now inherits Sudetenland, refused initially to sign the Libson Treaty to avoid, apparently, strengthening the hands of the 3 million Germans that still remained there.

We think it was the dangerous Hitlerite approach to self-determination (i.e. grabbing other people’s territory) that sparked world war11 and its consequential humanitarian catastrophe. Our Ijaw brothers should not encourage that.

Conclusion

Benin, Ibibio, Ilaje and Itsekiri (and others) in the Niger Delta lived together for so long that, to us this new irredentism (i.e. expansionist agenda) is not only raw and strange but divisive. And we repeat, Ijaw cannot premise their existence in the Niger Delta on the denial of the existence of other neighbors. While they can request for the creation of state(s) in whatever name, we oppose inclusion of our lands.

Signed for and on behalf of the Benin-Ibibio-Ilaje & Itsekiri Ethnic Nationalities.

http://itsekiriforumabuja.org/index.php?option=com_content&task...

http://ihuanedo.ning.com/group/wazobiaisalienotnigeria/forum/topics/ijaws-of-delta-ondo-edo-demand-for-toru-ebe-state
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Katsumoto: 7:41pm On Apr 28, 2012
Wily2wily:

Are there no people from your dad or mum's village that can do with your pathetic assistance? Or is everyone from the two villages an Aliko or Adenuga?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by aljharem(m): 7:41pm On Apr 28, 2012
uplawal: @Ilaje44,you made me remember home by mentioning kpupuru, thats the solid we love take with obe marigbo,am Oma Ikale,from ilutitun,okitipupa local govt,Nle o bora mi.

Up lawal, Oma Ilaje ni e ?
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by jason123: 7:43pm On Apr 28, 2012
Katsumoto:

Are there no people from your dad or mum's village that can do with your pathetic assistance? Or is everyone from the two villages an Aliko or Adenuga?

Abeg, pay no mind to the small girl. Its people like her Beaf now supports under the pretense of politics!
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Wily2wily: 7:44pm On Apr 28, 2012
Katsumoto:

Oga Katsumoto, i have done a lot and still doing, but still i want to help one or two Ilaje kids, it will give me more joy
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by aljharem(m): 7:46pm On Apr 28, 2012
[size=18pt]uplawal, I ask because Beaf no like Muslims o !!! He is also a religious bigot[/size]
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Wily2wily: 7:52pm On Apr 28, 2012
Al Haren, please can you help me, connect me to a real Ilaje person
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 28, 2012
So when did Willy Willy startd replying to ppl and posting less "yorubas" in his posts?

And what happened to the Ilaje boy? See Beaf and fake Willy Willy usinf Ilaje to post their tribalistic bigotries against Yorubas. The hen has come home to roost.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by aljharem(m): 7:53pm On Apr 28, 2012
Wily2wily: Al Haren, please can you help me, connect me to a real Ilaje person

Yes my wife, but first you need to visit me wink kiss kiss
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 28, 2012
jason123: [size=16pt]Beaf, the man you are insulting is old enough to be your father. You hide your ethnic bigotry in the shadow of politics and fairness. Most people see through that rubbish and stinking hypocrisy. What was the point of posting pictures and saying Ilajes live there?? In your mind, you have insulted the Ilajes and yet appeared to protect them from "Yorubas" (as if they have ever denied such) which makes you clever, abi?? I pity you! Even after a facebook and twitter account to show his genuineness. You still try to insult our intelligence on NL??

[/size]
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by aljharem(m): 7:54pm On Apr 28, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
So when did Willy Willy startd replying to ppl and posting less "yorubas" in his posts?

And what happened to the Ilaje boy? See Beaf and fake Willy Willy usinf Ilaje to post their tribalistic bigotries against Yorubas. [size=18pt]The hen has come home to roost. [/size]

You can say that again grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 28, 2012
jason123: [size=19pt]Beaf, the man you are insulting is old enough to be your father. You hide your ethnic bigotry in the shadow of politics and fairness. Most people see through that rubbish and stinking hypocrisy.What was the point of posting pictures and saying Ilajes live there?? In your mind, you have insulted the Ilajes and yet appeared to protect them from "Yorubas" (as if they have ever denied such) which makes you clever, abi?? I pity you! Even after a facebook and twitter account to show his genuineness. You still try to insult our intelligence on NL??

[/size]
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Wily2wily: 7:57pm On Apr 28, 2012
alj harem:

Yes my wife, but first you need to visit me wink kiss kiss

oooooh Becomerich i am a man, haba.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Wily2wily: 7:59pm On Apr 28, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
It is because of Ilaje Kids,
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by aljharem(m): 8:02pm On Apr 28, 2012
Wily2wily:

oooooh Becomerich i am a man, haba.

shocked shocked shocked shocked YOU ARE A MAN shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked and talk like a girl ? Na wa oh

Nwoke, wetin come destroy you like this ?
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Wily2wily: 8:03pm On Apr 28, 2012
Ileke-Idi, you like those pictures posted by Beaf?, if No, do something about it
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Wily2wily: 8:06pm On Apr 28, 2012
alj harem:

shocked shocked shocked shocked YOU ARE A MAN shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked and talk like a girl ? Na wa oh

Nwoke, wetin come destroy you like this ?
Becomerich, What are we going to do to help Ilajes Kids, that is what is more important.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by aljharem(m): 8:06pm On Apr 28, 2012
Wily2wily: Ileke-Idi, you like those pictures posted by Beaf?, if No, do something about it

Are you sure you are an Onye Nwoke ? grin grin grin grin BTW willy willy do you have a sister ?
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by aljharem(m): 8:08pm On Apr 28, 2012
Wily2wily:
Becomerich, What are we going to do to help Ilajes Kids, that is what is more important.

I am not becomrich. I am Alj harem one and only Oko Freecocoa/bliss4lyf/freewilly/Isale gan.

Do you have a mother ?
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 28, 2012
Nairaland-Tribalism-Religion-Romance=zero

This is one of several threads that should simply be locked.

One day, as cyber laws are being developed, Nairaland will be sued for these pictures, being freely posted, that cast aspersion on human dignity.
I am yet to see where people debate Government policy here on Nairaland without resorting to tribalism and ethnic bashing. Where in Nigeria is developed? The whole country is one big village and jungle.

I served in Delta State that is now being presented as a developed state where poverty and slum do not exist, move freely from Ughelli to Patani to Bomadi to Burutu and cross over to Sagbama. The whole enclave is one big slum and interconnected enclave of impoverish villages. The first village I was posted to Angoloma, I had to travel over water for several minutes before getting there. It was an eyesore and I really felt for the people. That was when I started having faith in the so called Niger Delta Struggle. The water from the borehole was so full of heavy metals ions that it turned brown within minutes and was not good enough for cooking. That was a village in a local government where oil was being pumped and the money looted with reckless abandon. No electricity, as in the village was not connected to national grid, the school was nothing to write home about, they were just backward in every sense of it. That is in the present day Delta state.

Infact, if you move to Uzoro, and cross over to Ibo speaking part of delta, the misery rhyme gets louder. I don't even know there ll be a day someone will come and elevate delta to the deity among states. It's as backward as every other states in Nigeria.Should I give my first experience of the Isieleukwu axis where erosion has completely devastated a whole village, where I saw poverty walking on two legs? I remember those jungles I passed through during my endurance trek and openly and loudly wondered if such villages were known to exist to the state authorities. There was one chick from Canada that we use to move together who could not control her emotions and freely and uncontrollably wept.

Bottom line, there is no state in Nigeria where you can not see pictures of enduring poverty, where slums do not exist or where all that is available to tell is story of prosperity. You see intelligent people discussing my backyard better than your backyard, it's such a sorry stuff. let's move on, form pressure groups to change this country for better, let's put pressure on government to arrest the looters that make these types of slums to exist. That's within our reach.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 28, 2012
jason123: [size=19pt]Beaf, the man you are insulting is old enough to be your father. You hide your ethnic bigotry in the shadow of politics and fairness. Most people see through that rubbish and stinking hypocrisy.What was the point of posting pictures and saying Ilajes live there?? In your mind, you have insulted the Ilajes and yet appeared to protect them from "Yorubas" (as if they have ever denied such) which makes you clever, abi?? I pity you! Even after a facebook and twitter account to show his genuineness. You still try to insult our intelligence on NL?? . . ..

[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Wily2wily: 8:18pm On Apr 28, 2012
I know that Yorubas here are angry, but we have to face the reality, those Kids are suffering, and Yoruba Multi Millionaire here can do something if the want.
List of 12 Yoruba Multi Millionaire
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by aljharem(m): 8:19pm On Apr 28, 2012
bayooooooo: Nairaland-Tribalism-Religion-Romance=zero

One day, as cyber laws are being developed, Nairaland will be sued for these pictures, being freely posted, that cast aspersion on human dignity.
I am yet to see where people debate Government policy here on Nairaland without resorting to tribalism and ethnic bashing. Where in Nigeria is developed? The whole country is one big village and jungle.

I served in Delta State that is now being presented as a developed state where poverty and slum do not exist, move freely from Ughelli to Patani to Bomadi to Burutu and cross over to Sagbama. The whole enclave is one big slum and interconnected enclave of impoverish villages. The first village I was posted to Angoloma, I had to travel over water for several minutes before getting there. It was an eyesore and I really felt for the people. That was when I started having faith in the so called Niger Delta Struggle. The water from the borehole was so full of heavy metals ions that it turned brown within minutes and was not good enough for cooking. That was a village in a local government where oil was being pumped and the money looted with reckless abandon. No electricity, as in the village was not connected to national grid, the school was nothing to write home about, they were just backward in every sense of it. That is in the present day Delta state.

Infact, if you move to Uzoro, and cross over to Ibo speaking part of delta, the misery rhyme gets louder. I don't even know there ll be a day someone will come and elevate delta to the deity among states. It's as backward as every other states in Nigeria.Should I give my first experience of the Isieleukwu axis where erosion has completely devastated a whole village, where I saw poverty walking on two legs? I remember those jungles I passed through during my endurance trek and openly and loudly wondered if such villages were known to exist to the state authorities. There was one chick from Canada that we use to move together who could not control her emotions and freely and uncontrollably wept.

Bottom line, there is no state in Nigeria where you can not see pictures of enduring poverty, where slums do not exist or where all that is available to tell is story of prosperity. You see intelligent people discussing my backyard better than your backyard, it's such a sorry stuff. let's move on, form pressure groups to change this country for better, let's put pressure on government to arrest the looters that make these types of slums to exist. That's within our reach.

That Beaf is a big mumu,

I have said it that Tribalism is Nigerian's biggest problem
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Wily2wily: 8:20pm On Apr 28, 2012
List of 12 Richest Yoruba Multi-Millionaires here.
1-- Becomerich (Al harem)
2-- Rhino.5dm
3-- Jason123
4-- Katsumoto
5-- Tpia
6-- Eko ile
7-- T8ksy
8-- Desola
9-- Ekt bear
10- Bittyend
11- Bluetooth.
12--Negro Nt
I am pleading on behalf of Ilaje Kids
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by jason123: 8:21pm On Apr 28, 2012
bayooooooo: Nairaland-Tribalism-Religion-Romance=zero

Bayo, VERY WELL SAID!
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by ak47mann(m): 8:25pm On Apr 28, 2012
when someone says the truth,you brand the person a tribalist are you people like living in delusions? cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Lady K: How DSS Dehumanise Only Female Among 13 Detained Igboho Supporters - SR / Yahaya Bello And His Wife Amina Loved Up In These Photos / What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.