Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? (41208 Views)

Why Is President Jonathan Overly Obsessed With His Fedora Hat (PICS) / Are Nigerians Obsessed With Bad/evil News? / Th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by ak47mann(m): 8:27pm On Apr 28, 2012
Wily2wily: List of 12 Richest Yoruba Multi-Millionaires here.
1-- Becomerich (Al harem)
2-- Rhino.5dm
3-- Jason123
4-- Katsumoto
5-- Tpia
6-- Eko ile
7-- T8ksy
8-- Desola
9-- Ekt bear
10- Bittyend
11- Bluetooth.
12--Negro Nt
I am pleading on behalf of Ilaje Kids
i just sit back and watch the show cheesy cheesy people cant claim what they cant be cool
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by OAM4J: 8:29pm On Apr 28, 2012
@bayooooooo

Please give me the link to any of the post/page where you still find any of the pictures.

Thanks.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 28, 2012
Nigerians are funny people.

The whole country is a cesspit - yet you guys argue everyday about which part of the cesspit is better. grin grin grin grin

How many advanced slums are in Nigeria?? Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt, and ermmmmmm........

The whole country is an underdeveloped village - y'all need to be ashamed of yourselves...
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Desola(f): 8:30pm On Apr 28, 2012
bayooooooo: Nairaland-Tribalism-Religion-Romance=zero

This is one of several threads that should simply be locked.

One day, as cyber laws are being developed, Nairaland will be sued for these pictures, being freely posted, that cast aspersion on human dignity.
I am yet to see where people debate Government policy here on Nairaland without resorting to tribalism and ethnic bashing. Where in Nigeria is developed? The whole country is one big village and jungle.

I served in Delta State that is now being presented as a developed state where poverty and slum do not exist, move freely from Ughelli to Patani to Bomadi to Burutu and cross over to Sagbama. The whole enclave is one big slum and interconnected enclave of impoverish villages. The first village I was posted to Angoloma, I had to travel over water for several minutes before getting there. It was an eyesore and I really felt for the people. That was when I started having faith in the so called Niger Delta Struggle. The water from the borehole was so full of heavy metals ions that it turned brown within minutes and was not good enough for cooking. That was a village in a local government where oil was being pumped and the money looted with reckless abandon. No electricity, as in the village was not connected to national grid, the school was nothing to write home about, they were just backward in every sense of it. That is in the present day Delta state.

Infact, if you move to Uzoro, and cross over to Ibo speaking part of delta, the misery rhyme gets louder. I don't even know there ll be a day someone will come and elevate delta to the deity among states. It's as backward as every other states in Nigeria.Should I give my first experience of the Isieleukwu axis where erosion has completely devastated a whole village, where I saw poverty walking on two legs? I remember those jungles I passed through during my endurance trek and openly and loudly wondered if such villages were known to exist to the state authorities. There was one chick from Canada that we use to move together who could not control her emotions and freely and uncontrollably wept.

Bottom line, there is no state in Nigeria where you can not see pictures of enduring poverty, where slums do not exist or where all that is available to tell is story of prosperity. You see intelligent people discussing my backyard better than your backyard, it's such a sorry stuff. let's move on, form pressure groups to change this country for better, let's put pressure on government to arrest the looters that make these types of slums to exist. That's within our reach.

This touched me.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by jason123: 8:31pm On Apr 28, 2012
ak47mann: when someone says the truth,you brand the person a tribalist are you people like living in delusions? cool cool

[size=18pt]What truth, if I may ask?? That Ilajes are not Yorubas? Fine, they are not (even though, no Ilaje person has said he/she is not Yoruba)! What was the point of posting derogatory pictures and calling them Ilajes? Is that the most sensible thing to do?[/size]
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by aljharem(m): 8:33pm On Apr 28, 2012
jason123:

[size=18pt]]What truth, if I may ask?? That Ilajes are not Yorubas? Fine, they are not (even though, no Ilaje person has said he/she is not Yoruba)! What was the point of posting derogatory pictures and calling them Ilajes? Is that the most sensible thing to do?[/size]

*clap. clap clap* grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by aljharem(m): 8:34pm On Apr 28, 2012
ak47mann: when someone says the truth,you brand the person a tribalist are you people like living in delusions? cool cool

what truth, yorubas and hausas are known to love hearing the truth. Are Igbos good with handling the truth ? Yes or No ?

LOL coming from an Okoro man
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by jason123: 8:34pm On Apr 28, 2012

What truth? When Beaf insulted the Edos, is that the truth?! When Beaf said the Itsekiris should acknowledge the Oporoza family while the Arogbos should not acknowledge the Yorubas, is that the truth?! Posting RANDOM slums and calling them Ilajes?! Even though you can be tribalistic as well, I know you have a good heart. Speak the truth!
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2012
2015 is getting closer.

Someone is in desperate need of getting allies for his master. Tried to discredit ACN, tried to discredit Aregbesola. . . . since those two didnt work out as much, why not just discredit a whole ethnic of people? . . . .But of course, it must appear as subliminal as can be. Since this aint about politics, why not play the sympathizer? shameless goat.

If Ilaje people are suffering this much, one can only assume that GEJ has eyes to see.

A few years ago, Beaf was only Isoko o, now he's also Itsekiri ( on a thread to deny the relationships between Yorubas and Itsekiri). . . . did you finally find your bilogical papa ni? It wouldn't surprise me if you suddenly find a distant grandpapa of yours in Bini.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by jason123: 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2012
alj harem:

what truth, yorubas and hausas are known to love hearing the truth. Are Igbos good with handling the truth ? Yes or No ?

LOL coming from an Okoro man

Alj harem,please don't involve Igbos here. Thanks!
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by jason123: 8:37pm On Apr 28, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
2015 is getting closer.

Someone is in desperate need of getting allies for his master. Tried to discredit ACN, tried to discredit Aregbesola. . . . since those two didnt work out as much, [size=18pt]why not just discredit a whole ethnic of people? . . . .But of course, it must appear as subliminal as can be. Since this aint about politics, why not play the sympathizer? shameless goat.

If Ilaje people are suffering this much, one can only assume that GEJ has eyes to see.
[/size]

A few years ago, Beaf was only Isoko o, now he's also Itsekiri. . . . did you finally find your bilogical papa ni?

That's the bone of contention! He is a very shameless goat!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 28, 2012
Since, Nigeria will never work - please, join me on this thread, and let's talk about how to divide that cesspit:

https://www.nairaland.com/925667/roadmap-new-nigeria-new-regional

I don't think I want to share the same space with an animal like that beaf guy. If there is anyone you can hate with a passion, without actually meeting the person - beaf definitely is that guy.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by jason123: 8:39pm On Apr 28, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
2015 is getting closer.

Someone is in desperate need of getting allies for his master. Tried to discredit ACN, tried to discredit Aregbesola. . . . since those two didnt work out as much, why not just discredit a whole ethnic of people? . . . .But of course, it must appear as subliminal as can be. Since this aint about politics, why not play the sympathizer? shameless goat.

A few years ago, Beaf was only Isoko o, now he's also Itsekiri ( on a thread to deny the relationships between Yorubas and Itsekiri). . . . did you finally find your bilogical papa ni? It wouldn't surprise me if you suddenly find a distant grandpapa of yours in Bini.

Beaf is not and can NEVER be Itsekiri! I said the same thing to Blink182!

No itsekiri man in his right sense will insult their cousins, the Ilajes and Edos!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by aljharem(m): 8:39pm On Apr 28, 2012
jason123:

Alj harem,please don't involve Igbos here. Thanks!

dude he involved himself, angry angry angry
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 28, 2012
shymmex: Nigerians are funny people.

The whole country is a cesspit - yet you guys argue everyday about which part of the cesspit is better. grin grin grin grin

How many advanced slums are in Nigeria?? Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt, and ermmmmmm........

The whole country is an underdeveloped village - y'all need to be ashamed of yourselves...

My part of the cesspit is better. grin
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by jason123: 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2012
alj harem:

dude he involved himself, angry angry angry

Please, I dey beg, don't involve Igbos here. Some of them can be nosy but generally they are good people, that's the truth!
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by aljharem(m): 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2012
Na day of reckoning for Beaf, e don expose himself as a Bigot. Southern Nigeria Ko, Eastern Iraq ni grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by aljharem(m): 8:43pm On Apr 28, 2012
jason123:

Please, I dey beg, don't involve Igbos here. Some of them can be nosy but generally they are good people, that's the truth!

You are the one telling me about Igbo people ? I know them as good people as well but when I talk about Igbos I mean Nairaland Igbos because they are a different breed.

Anyway here is where I leave this place cool I am waiting for Beaf grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Wily2wily: 8:44pm On Apr 28, 2012
Al Harem, Jason123, you people are living very very good, confirmed . Please please i am pleading in the name of God try and help Ilaje kids.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by ak47mann(m): 8:49pm On Apr 28, 2012
jason123:

What truth? When Beaf insulted the Edos, is that the truth?! When Beaf said the Itsekiris should acknowledge the Oporoza family while the Arogbos should not acknowledge the Yorubas, is that the truth?! Posting RANDOM slums and calling them Ilajes?! Even though you can be tribalistic as well, I know you have a good heart. Speak the truth!
beaf is not a tribalist,he is a hard core PDP man that's all,those pixs he posted to my knowledge i don't know how authentic it is but the apo ijaws in ondo state living in abject poverty and knowing that oil well reside in those slums is bad that's marginalization on the minorities in that state.I think is better for minorities to move back to SS region so that they can be treated equal cool
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 28, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

My part of the cesspit is better. grin

Bwahahahahahahaha..

Every time I step outside my house, and look at my surroundings (bare in mind I live in a village, somewhere in England) - and I compare it to the 'best' place in that cesspit of a country called: Nigeria (from what I see on youtube) - stepping a foot in Nigeria seems like a NO NO for me... grin
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by aljharem(m): 8:54pm On Apr 28, 2012
ak47mann: beaf is not a tribalist,he is a hard core PDP man that's all,those pixs he posted to my knowledge i don't know how authentic it is but the apo ijaws in ondo state living in abject poverty and knowing that oil well reside in those slums is bad that's marginalization on the minorities in that state.I think is better for minorities to move back to SS region so that they can be treated equal cool

Actually No apoi man would tell you he is Ijaw rather than Yoruba, You wanna bet ? grin grin

Same cannot be said of Arogbo though who migrated.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Wily2wily: 8:55pm On Apr 28, 2012
Yorubas here are angry because Beaf exposed their fake love for Ilajes, but i don't want Yorubas to be angry.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by jason123: 9:03pm On Apr 28, 2012
ak47mann: beaf is not a tribalist,he is a hard core PDP man that's all,those pixs he posted to my knowledge i don't know how authentic it is but the apo ijaws in ondo state living in abject poverty and knowing that oil well reside in those slums is bad that's marginalization on the minorities in that state.I think is better for minorities to move back to SS region so that they can be treated equal cool

Dude, slums are everywhere! It has nothing to do with being minority or majority. Apois will prefer to be in Ondo than Delta. . . but I can't speak for them. If Arogbos want to leave, they can migrate back to Bayelsa state. No love lost! This Ijaw expansionism in the form of care has to stop! How many times have you heard of Yorubas killing the Ijaw communities in Ondo compared to the way Itsekiris were killed in Delta state!?
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Katsumoto: 9:21pm On Apr 28, 2012

And a majority of those in the South South are living in opulence Some of you confuse the point that the leaders of MEND collect money for their own pockets to mean that everyone in the Niger Delta is living well. Don't be daft; there are many slums in the Niger Delta. The poverty in Nigeria is no respecter of ethnicity.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 28, 2012
@alj harem, i know beaf to be religious and tribal bigot,i dnt really have time for people like that,nle bora,keeti?
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by tpia5: 9:28pm On Apr 28, 2012
shymmex:

Bwahahahahahahaha..

Every time I step outside my house, and look at my surroundings (bare in mind I live in a village, somewhere in England) - and I compare it to the 'best' place in that cesspit of a country called: Nigeria (from what I see on youtube) - stepping a foot in Nigeria seems like a NO NO for me... grin

you must have lived in very nasty parts of nigeria,because even i who grew up poor, still have no complaints about my neighborhoods back home.

most were ok, with a few exceptions here and there.

i've lived in low income neighborhoods abroad also, but i wouldnt say the entire overseas is like that.

anyway, different strokes for different folks.

its all a question of perspective.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by tpia5: 9:33pm On Apr 28, 2012
ak47mann: i just sit back and watch the show cheesy cheesy people cant claim what they cant be cool

use your brain sweetie.

wilywily is the one who claiming here, or do you have evidence to the contrary?

why are you feeling bad over wilywily's post?

ask him/her to draw up another list and put your name on it.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 28, 2012
tpia@:

you must have lived in very nasty parts of nigeria,because even i who grew up poor, still have no complaints about my neighborhoods back home.

most were ok, with a few exceptions here and there.

i've lived in low income neighborhoods abroad also, but i wouldnt say the entire overseas is like that.

anyway, different strokes for different folks.

its all a question of perspective.

Did I tell you I've EVER lived in that cesspit May be, you need to check my profile before jumping to your own conclusion..

And which part of Nigeria is OK?? The whole country is a cesspit!!!

N/B: I'm not trying to knock the poor.. This is about the shameful and the utterly corrupt leaders running that country.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina / White Man Looking For Fuel With Jerry Can In Nigeria. / Pope John Paul II Visited Abacha And His Family In Abuja In 1998 - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.