Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce (18882 Views)

'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband / He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! / 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by solomto(f): 10:31pm On May 04, 2012
I wl never blame the man and the high point was that naked pictures of hers.

1 Like

Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by Fhemmmy: 11:56pm On May 04, 2012
Yorisb:

^^WTH?!?!?! shocked

Femmmy, stick to the Auto section abeg. Fcck me!!

I cant only be selling Auto . .. I need to have a life out of Auto too now.
But let us once be real and not only blame the women, let us see thru the problems
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by Fhemmmy: 11:58pm On May 04, 2012
Sealeddeal: ......the fact is,if he is cyber sexing,why cant he use his own usual facebook acct.the man opened a new facebook acct directly made to test his wife.dats what the post said.he opened a new facebook acct to knw the person the wife is which she must have been hiding all along.he has right to do dat afterall they are nt living 2geda dat much and u knw what many women/men do in such situation(adultery).like i said,i will only blame the man if he does similarly

That is what the man said, and now let us turn the table and if the woman opened another account to test the hubby and now hubby is falling in love, would the woman be justified to dump the man and send him packing?

1 Like

Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by Sealeddeal(m): 12:06am On May 05, 2012
Fhemmmy:

That is what the man said, and now let us turn the table and if the woman opened another account to test the hubby and now hubby is falling in love, would the woman be justified to dump the man and send him packing?
...like its said,trust is earned and re-earned.if the woman decides to test the husband,Gud! If the husband fail and she decide to park out,gud!.i dnt knw or havent heard where woman sends man parking though.to avoid digressing again,a woman testing her husband should be discussed in anoda thread.here,its out of context.wat we're pondering over is where a man tested his wife.

1 Like

Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by Yorisb: 12:11am On May 05, 2012
Sealeddeal: A woman testing her husband should be discussed in anoda thread.here,its out of context.wat we're pondering over is where a man tested his wife.

Beats me to it! @Femmy, I was gonna pen down precisely these words in response to ur last post. #dontshiftthegoalpost
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by jpphilips(m): 12:29am On May 05, 2012
Outstrip: Actually both of them should stay together. He is no better honestly. He is also scum. Why should they separate and then go and be other peoples wahala.

i completely agree with you, the Govt or court or whatever should restrain that divorce, both of them are a big nuisance to the society abeg let them carry their problems stay for one house, which kai couple be that sef?
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by jpphilips(m): 12:46am On May 05, 2012
upuphim: Once married, is married. There exists a bond between the two as they are one. Whether fake name is involved or not it is still the same spirit and the same emotion. I'm married for 15yrs, I've not cheated on my wife and by God's grace I will never. I foresee the marriage work in future if the man can forgive the woman because once beaten twice shy. Thank God it wasn't another man that saw pics. In summary, when you are too suspicious of anything, you will definitely get a clue to your surprise and curiousity. The married in the house, let's learn to build trust all the way. Avoid being married yet single. The world we are in now, requires husband and wife being together always.

for 15yrs you ran your home without common sense wow!!! you must be a hero ,the only reason your post should be forgiven is if it is proven that you have a poor capacity to understanding English language, anything short of that, you deserve a brain surgery.
"twice beaten bingo" shy that a lose gateman of an Abuja rich man could have taken your wife on a weekend jamboree under your roof and you have the unbridled temerity to be "beating" and "shying"?

that face book account could have been anybody for God's sake and the mother of your kids will open it for an Hiv patient in LUTH,with internet access all in the name of online boredom?

you are a fool

i suspect you are one of those people that inherited their wives from their late elder brothers, if not, i don't see the reason why an adult that courted and strived to build a home could not smell the sacrilege before your eyes
once again,

you are a fool
cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by Fhemmmy: 1:54am On May 05, 2012
Sealeddeal: ...like its said,trust is earned and re-earned.if the woman decides to test the husband,Gud! If the husband fail and she decide to park out,gud!.i dnt knw or havent heard where woman sends man parking though.to avoid digressing again,a woman testing her husband should be discussed in anoda thread.here,its out of context.wat we're pondering over is where a man tested his wife.

Happens in a daily basis . . .
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by Fhemmmy: 1:56am On May 05, 2012
Yorisb:

Beats me to it! @Femmy, I was gonna pen down precisely these words in response to ur last post. #dontshiftthegoalpost

Yes ke . .
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by XtremeBase(f): 6:44am On May 05, 2012
logica: Stop being a smart alec and admit you typed nonsense. There wasn't anything to do with "dating site" even in the post you quoted.

Oops! My bad! Just went back to read, actually thought i saw dating site, twas networking site. Apologies.
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by Yorisb: 7:49am On May 05, 2012
jp philips:

that face book account could have been anybody for God's sake and the mother of your kids will open it for an Hiv patient in LUTH,with internet access all in the name of online boredom?

Precisely, my point since my first post herein. I wonder why some people can't(or refuse to) see/read beyond their noses. It's mind numbing, to say the least!
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by Sagamite(m): 7:49am On May 05, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Yes, what he did was Cyber-sexing, so they are both guilty.
Let us check his hard drive and see if there are only the pix of his wife there.
Also, dont look cos you might not like what you see, love and marriage is never about the other person, but about YOU . . Stop testing, the answer might shock you.

Fhemmmy:

How about the man that asks for the pix . . . Is that how he has been asking from other ladies?
How do we know that the woman did not send the pix, cos she was so sure it was her husband playing pranks?

I wish the couple are in western world, where a good lawyer could make that man lose minimum half of all he owns and continue to pay spousal support for some years, while the woman will actually enjoy the touch of a real MAN

Fhemmmy:

Same rules that applies to the man is what we have to make apply to the woman too . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0Izcdnsrt0&feature=my_favorites&list=FLRUGdBFtrNhxxTkghQ0Qegg
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by Sagamite(m): 7:51am On May 05, 2012
Yorisb:

^^WTH?!?!?! shocked

Femmmy, stick to the Auto section abeg. Fcck me!!

Never you in your life again wonder where we get police officers in Nigeria that arrest people for carrying laptop on the street without receipt as thieves.

This police men are members of our society just like Fhemmmy. grin
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by Yorisb: 11:13am On May 05, 2012
Sagamite:

Never you in your life again wonder where we get police officers in Nigeria that arrest people for carrying laptop on the street without receipt as thieves.

This police men are members of our society just like Fhemmmy. grin

grin

Initially, I thought he was just ''playing around'', but NO, I was wrong.
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by member479760: 11:14am On May 05, 2012
this one na story anyway!
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by Sagamite(m): 11:30am On May 05, 2012
Yorisb:
grin

Initially, I thought he was just ''playing around'', but NO, I was wrong.

I know him from experience on NL. I have a good understanding of his IQ level. He aint playing, that is pure intellectual and insightful reasoning as far as he is concerned. He is digging deep to give you the best he has and is puzzled you don't get it. grin

It is like when the Nigerian police officers arrest and detain anyone that come to the police station to report a crime as the prime suspect. They are puzzled people like you are not "intelligent" enough to see the logical value of their "investigation". All they are doing is using the same ratiocination process as Fhemmmy uses. grin

You should know by now I abhor democracy. Every man has a right to vote, every vote has equal weight. That is an incredible social crime in my books. grin
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by Yorisb: 11:42am On May 05, 2012
Sagamite:

I know him from experience on NL. I have a good understanding of his IQ level. He aint playing, that is pure intellectual and insightful reasoning as far as he is concerned. He is digging deep to give you the best he has and is puzzled you don't get it. grin

Sagamite, u are wicked. grin grin

Sagamite:
It is like when the Nigerian police officers arrest and detain anyone that come to the police station to report a crime as the prime suspect. They are puzzled people like you are not "intelligent" enough to see the logical value of their investigation. All they are doing is using the same ratiocination process as Fhemmmy uses. grin

You should know by now I abhor democracy. Every man has a right to vote, every vote has equal weight. That is a incredible social crime in my books. grin

grin grin grin
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by emmatok(m): 9:36pm On May 06, 2012
Why all this arguments, the wife was tested and she failed. Simple

The examiner is not an issue here, but the examined.

1 Like

Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by N101: 4:29am On May 07, 2012
Frazy: A married couple work in different cities, he works in Abuja, she in Lagos, he goes home every weekend.

Both have facebook accounts. One day while bored at work he playfully creates a facebook account with a fake pix, he sends his wife a request & she adds him.

They chat regularly over 1 month, she finds him very exciting & is always looking forward to chatting with him, she began to hate weekends cos he was never available to chat. They chatted about everything, recently their chats became very sexually explicit, she got turned on by d things he asked her to do, then one day he asks her to send a pix of her private part, she excitedly does that without hesitation , he then asks her to take other pix of her body parts & she did & sent all to him, now he reveals his true identity & wants a divorce...

What can u say abt this?

Story - although this kind of thing can happen, I don't buy this. It is totally irresponsible for a married woman (or man for that matter) to be having an intimate conversation with anyone other than their spouse. Sending pictures is even more stupid, which is why I find it hard to believe this, but then there are way too many people out there full of their own self-importance.

Personally, there's no way I'd add someone I don't know to my Facebook account unless we crossed paths elsewhere (e.g. a public forum). Don't even go there about having private conversations of an intimate nature with him - it can't happen. I didn't do it when I was single and I sure as hell wouldn't take it up now.

This man isn't just insecure, he's stupid - the fact that he could think up something like this speaks volumes about him. And the wife is sending pictures of her private bits to a total stranger? They both deserve each other.

1 Like

Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by Fhemmmy: 2:27pm On May 07, 2012
N101:

Story - although this kind of thing can happen, I don't buy this. It is totally irresponsible for a married woman (or man for that matter) to be having an intimate conversation with anyone other than their spouse. Sending pictures is even more stupid, which is why I find it hard to believe this, but then there are way too many people out there full of their own self-importance.

P

Good one, meaning the man and the woman were both irresponsible . .
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 25, 2012
i dont think there is anything in the world that will stop me from divorcing that kind of lady. i expect to have a wife who can be with me through thin &thick. trust is the most important. then faithfullness. i see this kind of wife bring a bastard to the family if they continue cos a leopard will never change its skin
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by AzaMontana(f): 3:33pm On Jun 25, 2012
They are both wrong. Number one - he shouldn't have done that in the first place. He got what he wanted because sometimes we become bored with our daily lives and want some excitement. Having an internet lover is good for your sanity ( only if you never meet) . The excitement makes you feel good again. She was not wrong for sending the pics coz she thought they were going to a stranger. This man is crazy and got what he wanted. Why invite her in the first place?
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by Meristem: 12:35am On Aug 14, 2012
[size=15pt]SEE WETIN TEKINOLOGI CAUSE!!!!![/size]
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by Meristem: 12:46am On Aug 14, 2012
jp philips:

for 15yrs you ran your home without common sense wow!!! you must be a hero ,the only reason your post should be forgiven is if it is proven that you have a poor capacity to understanding English language, anything short of that, you deserve a brain surgery.
"twice beaten bingo" shy that a lose gateman of an Abuja rich man could have taken your wife on a weekend jamboree under your roof and you have the unbridled temerity to be "beating" and "shying"?

you are a fool grin

i suspect you are one of those people that inherited their wives from their late elder brothers, if not, i don't see the reason why an adult that courted and strived to build a home could not smell the sacrilege before your eyes
once again,

you are a fool
cry cry cry cry
GBAM!!!! O KWUSIGO!!! IGWE EJEGO NGA!!!! cheesy grin
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by Meristem: 3:58am On Aug 17, 2012
Case CLOSED!
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 15, 2015
Frazy:
A married couple work in different cities, he works in Abuja, she in Lagos, he goes home every weekend.

Both have facebook accounts. One day while bored at work he playfully creates a facebook account with a fake pix, he sends his wife a request & she adds him.

They chat regularly over 1 month, she finds him very exciting & is always looking forward to chatting with him, she began to hate weekends cos he was never available to chat. They chatted about everything, recently their chats became very sexually explicit, she got turned on by d things he asked her to do, then one day he asks her to send a pix of her private part, she excitedly does that without hesitation , he then asks her to take other pix of her body parts & she did & sent all to him, now he reveals his true identity & wants a divorce...

What can u say abt this?

I hope that they don't procreate.
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by davidif: 5:05pm On Apr 02, 2017
ronkebp:
I don't know how some women think, i personally hate to be in a position where i will be 'answering questions' for any unneccessary action, so i maintain inorder to retain my sanity, My hubby, and that was when we were still dating ooo, tried that anonymous thingy with me, this guy disturbed and disturbed, but for where? After so much mail without one single reply from me, the guy just gave-up and told me like a year later, when i asked him why he was so insecured?, he said because of the numerous competition then, and i told him, i left those competitions to be with you, is that not enough for you to know this babe is for real?? Common now!!!!

I really do not expect married women or men to be having affairs.it is so de-grading.

Wow! Was he so insecure?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ever Felt Like You Married The Wrong Person? / Girls Are More Caring Than Boys. Do You Agree? / His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.