Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce (18884 Views)

'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband / He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! / 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by pass4life(m): 8:52am On May 04, 2012
I agree with Chaircover that since he found out that these are the things his wife desires, he should have cut the chase and get down to make it happen.

They are both wrong. We all should understand that man (male and female) are dynamic human being. So lets just try and stop all these TEXT thing in order to prove God knows what.
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by Sagamite(m): 9:02am On May 04, 2012
pass4life: I agree with Chaircover that since he found out that these are the things his wife desires, he should have cut the chase and get down to make it happen.

They are both wrong. We all should understand that man (male and female) are dynamic human being. So lets just try and stop all these TEXT thing in order to prove God knows what.

He should have cut the chase and bury his head in the sand to the fact that his wife is open to meeting up with a stranger to have s[i]e[/i]x.

Wow!

What a fcking intellectual point! undecided
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by logica(m): 9:06am On May 04, 2012
pass4life: They are both wrong. blah blah blah
Oops, you forgot to tell us why the man was wrong. I know, I know; he was wrong for testing/tempting her. But could it be you didn't want to mention that because I already pointed out that even God tested Abraham?
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by megareal: 9:09am On May 04, 2012
Fiction, fiction, fiction......
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by jice(m): 10:19am On May 04, 2012
upuphim: Once married, is married. There exists a bond between the two as they are one. Whether fake name is involved or not it is still the same spirit and the same emotion. I'm married for 15yrs, I've not cheated on my wife and by God's grace I will never. I foresee the marriage work in future if the man can forgive the woman because once beaten twice shy. Thank God it wasn't another man that saw pics. In summary, when you are too suspicious of anything, you will definitely get a clue to your surprise and curiousity. The married in the house, let's learn to build trust all the way. Avoid being married yet single. The world we are in now, requires husband and wife being together always.

True talk. Married but living single.
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by Nobody: 11:39am On May 04, 2012
ronkebp: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!kata-kata don burst...Chei...see jonsing.
I cant imagine!
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by XtremeBase(f): 12:02pm On May 04, 2012
logica:
Lol. So Facebook is a dating site?

Nope, it's a social network. Instead of trying to be a smart alec, you should have read the comment i quoted. SMH.
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 04, 2012
That man should only be proud of himself that he knows his wife weaknesses very well. How many other women can he try the same trick on and get them to send him their nude pix? He was also able to 'hit' it off with the woman because he knows her very well and he capitalized on this knowledge while he was secretly chatting with her. A familiar terrain is so easy to trek. The consolation for the man is to realize that he can always 'get' his wife any day. How many married men have lost their wives without knowing it. If I were the man, I would never reveal my identity but will use the fact to discover more of her secret yearnings and desires and come back home to fulfill it for her in reality. Again, all men should realize that there are only women who get married, there is nothing like a married woman. Big difference. Other wise what is the implication of that statistics out there that more than 60% of married women cheat at one time or the other. But men are so foolish that we think that just because we have given them rings to wear they are bound and will always respect the sacred vow. Keep on deceiving yourself. Fact is, how many men are respecting that vow. To a woman's mind, what is good for the goose is probably better for the gander. But women know this in their minds but will not say it out loud.
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by Sagamite(m): 1:15pm On May 04, 2012
honor2011: That man should only be proud of himself that he knows his wife weaknesses very well. How many other women can he try the same trick on and get them to send him their nude pix? He was also able to 'hit' it off with the woman because he knows her very well and he capitalized on this knowledge while he was secretly chatting with her. A familiar terrain is so easy to trek. The consolation for the man is to realize that he can always 'get' his wife any day. How many married men have lost their wives without knowing it. [s]If I were the man, I would never reveal my identity but will use the fact to discover more of her secret yearnings and desires and come back home to fulfill it for her in reality[/s]. Again, all men should realize that there are only women who get married, there is nothing like a married woman. Big difference. Other wise what is the implication of that statistics out there that more than 60% of married women cheat at one time or the other. But men are so foolish that we think that just because we have given them rings to wear they are bound and will always respect the sacred vow. Keep on deceiving yourself. Fact is, how many men are respecting that vow. To a woman's mind, what is good for the goose is probably better for the gander. But women know this in their minds but will not say it out loud.

Thank you.

Well said as amended!
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by Fhemmmy: 2:46pm On May 04, 2012
honor2011: That man should only be proud of himself that he knows his wife weaknesses very well. How many other women can he try the same trick on and get them to send him their nude pix? He was also able to 'hit' it off with the woman because he knows her very well and he capitalized on this knowledge while he was secretly chatting with her. A familiar terrain is so easy to trek. The consolation for the man is to realize that he can always 'get' his wife any day. How many married men have lost their wives without knowing it. If I were the man, I would never reveal my identity but will use the fact to discover more of her secret yearnings and desires and come back home to fulfill it for her in reality. Again, all men should realize that there are only women who get married, there is nothing like a married woman. Big difference. Other wise what is the implication of that statistics out there that more than 60% of married women cheat at one time or the other. But men are so foolish that we think that just because we have given them rings to wear they are bound and will always respect the sacred vow. Keep on deceiving yourself. Fact is, how many men are respecting that vow. To a woman's mind, what is good for the goose is probably better for the gander. But women know this in their minds but will not say it out loud.

This is the best post/comment . . . Sometimes, we are too rash in making decisions
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by idtreasures(m): 3:20pm On May 04, 2012
This is what has come to be known as Cyber sex.
If the wife is sincerely remorseful about
her shameful act, she should be pardoned.
"It is only in pardoning that we are pardoned-
(St. Francis of Assisi)"."He who is without sin
let him cast the first stone- Jesus"
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by Fhemmmy: 3:30pm On May 04, 2012
idtreasures: This is what has come to be known as Cyber sex.
If the wife is sincerely remorseful about
her shameful act, she should be pardoned.
"It is only in pardoning that we are pardoned-
(St. Francis of Assisi)"."He who is without sin
let him cast the first stone- Jesus"

And is the man not doing same thing too . . . If he was not, how and where did he learn all the moves he was creeping on his wife?

1 Like

Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by ronkebp(f): 3:37pm On May 04, 2012
i will suggest the guy should forgive her and move on with their lives. " without forgiveness, this love thingy will never work".
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by Sagamite(m): 3:40pm On May 04, 2012
ronkebp: i will suggest the guy should forgive her and move on with their lives. " without forgiveness, this love thingy will never work".

I guess that is an option to some people.

We all want different things in life. We have different standards, different potential, different emotional quotient and different desires.
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by Trimia(f): 3:44pm On May 04, 2012
Sagamite:

What a moronic point.

No 1, maybe because he is the only one out of the online friends that was brave enough to make a move.

No 2, and more importantly, how do you know or expect the husband to know if that is the only or first time she is meeting up with someone from online to cheat?
you're the moronic vagabond, did you not see the part where i scolded her. For sending unclad pictures? She's very wrong, but in her defence her husband knows her sensitive spots already and things that can get her to fall for him. She was stupid to be so indecent. Also, i don't blame any of them, they have no regard for the institution of marriage.
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by Sagamite(m): 3:49pm On May 04, 2012
Trimia: you're the moronic vagabond, did you not see the part where i scolded her. For sending unclad pictures? She's very wrong, but in her defence her husband knows her sensitive spots already and things that can get her to fall for him. She was stupid to be so indecent. Also, i don't blame any of them, they have no regard for the institution of marriage.

You are acretin!

Who cares what else you said or how does what else you said relate to this stewpid question?

Trimia: If she was so much of a loose woman how come of all her online friends, she fell for him.

You farted that question from your arse?
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by Fhemmmy: 3:50pm On May 04, 2012
Trimia: you're the moronic vagabond, did you not see the part where i scolded her. For sending unclad pictures? She's very wrong, but in her defence her husband knows her sensitive spots already and things that can get her to fall for him. She was stupid to be so indecent. Also, i don't blame any of them, [size=18pt]they[/size] have no regard for the institution of marriage.

I love that . . They are both at fault, cos the husband too was doing wrong online . . . Sorry to discredit the claim, only register a name cos of the wife . . .
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by Sagamite(m): 3:52pm On May 04, 2012
Fhemmmy:
I love that . . They are both at fault, cos the husband too was doing wrong online . . . Sorry to discredit the claim, only register a name cos of the wife . . .

What was wrong about what he did?
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by logica(m): 3:56pm On May 04, 2012
XtremeBase:

Nope, it's a social network. Instead of trying to be a smart alec, you should have read the comment i quoted. SMH.
Stop being a smart alec and admit you typed nonsense. There wasn't anything to do with "dating site" even in the post you quoted.
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by Trimia(f): 3:58pm On May 04, 2012
Sagamite:

What a moronic point.

No 1, maybe because he is the only one out of the online friends that was brave enough to make a move.

No 2, and more importantly, how do you know or expect the husband to know if that is the only or first time she is meeting up with someone from online to cheat?
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by Fhemmmy: 5:00pm On May 04, 2012
Sagamite:

What was wrong about what he did?

He went online and cyber-sexing . . . Forget about the fact that it was his wife, how do we know it is not the norm for him . . . what is good for the goose, how come is not good for the gander?
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by Sagamite(m): 5:21pm On May 04, 2012
Fhemmmy:
He went online and cyber-sexing . . . Forget about the fact that it was his wife, how do we know it is not the norm for him . . . what is good for the goose, how come is not good for the gander?

So you are blaming him based on your conjectures, not any facts.

Fck me Lawd!

I am getting alot of intellectual insights on this thread.
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by logica(m): 5:27pm On May 04, 2012
Fhemmmy:

He went online and cyber-sexing . . .
Ha ha ha ha ha. So he's no longer guilty for testing his wife? The goal-post has shifted to "cyber-sexing". Allah be praised.
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by Sagamite(m): 5:31pm On May 04, 2012
logica: Ha ha ha ha ha. So he's no longer guilty for testing his wife? The goal-post has shifted to "cyber-sexing". Allah be praised.

UNBELIEVABLE logical reasoning and arguments you are witnessing.

ABYSMAL!

You should know, accorrding to Fhemmmy's intellectual logic, since he has sex with his wife that means it is the norm he is sleeping with other women. Hence the guy is guilty of fornication.
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 04, 2012
It wil, be difficult forgiving this woman. Those pics mehnnnnn
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by Sagamite(m): 6:13pm On May 04, 2012
jennykadry: It wil, be difficult forgiving this woman. Those pics mehnnnnn

You are not sharp at all.

The thing there is that since the man received the pics from her, that means he is receiving pics of such puns from several other women according to Detective Fhemmmy of the Nigerian Police Investigative Unit. so he is more guilty than her and she should be the one considering whether to forgive him.

And we sit here wondering why police officers can arrest people that go and report a crime without evidence, when the Nigerian police logical deduction level and investigative skills are similar to Fhemmmy's.
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by Fhemmmy: 8:07pm On May 04, 2012
logica: Ha ha ha ha ha. So he's no longer guilty for testing his wife? The goal-post has shifted to "cyber-sexing". Allah be praised.

Yes, what he did was Cyber-sexing, so they are both guilty.
Let us check his hard drive and see if there are only the pix of his wife there.
Also, dont look cos you might not like what you see, love and marriage is never about the other person, but about YOU . . Stop testing, the answer might shock you.

1 Like

Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by Fhemmmy: 8:09pm On May 04, 2012
jennykadry: It wil, be difficult forgiving this woman. Those pics mehnnnnn

How about the man that asks for the pix . . . Is that how he has been asking from other ladies?
How do we know that the woman did not send the pix, cos she was so sure it was her husband playing pranks?

I wish the couple are in western world, where a good lawyer could make that man lose minimum half of all he owns and continue to pay spousal support for some years, while the woman will actually enjoy the touch of a real MAN

1 Like

Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by Fhemmmy: 8:09pm On May 04, 2012
Sagamite:

So you are blaming him based on your conjectures, not any facts.

Fck me Lawd!

I am getting alot of intellectual insights on this thread.

Same rules that applies to the man is what we have to make apply to the woman too . . .

1 Like

Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by Yorisb: 8:50pm On May 04, 2012
Fhemmmy:

How about the man that asks for the pix . . . Is that how he has been asking from other ladies?
How do we know that the woman did not send the pix, cos she was so sure it was her husband playing pranks?

I wish the couple are in western world, where a good lawyer could make that man lose minimum half of all he owns and continue to pay spousal support for some years, while the woman will actually enjoy the touch of a real MAN

^^WTH?!?!?! shocked

Femmmy, stick to the Auto section abeg. Fcck me!!
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by optimistD(m): 9:09pm On May 04, 2012
Divorce her if u cant forgive her. she has done it all alrdy.
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by Sealeddeal(m): 9:38pm On May 04, 2012
Sagamite:

UNBELIEVABLE logical reasoning and arguments you are witnessing.

ABYSMAL!

You should know, accorrding to Fhemmmy's intellectual logic, since he has sex with his wife that means it is the norm he is sleeping with other women. Hence the guy is guilty of fornication.
......the fact is,if he is cyber sexing,why cant he use his own usual facebook acct.the man opened a new facebook acct directly made to test his wife.dats what the post said.he opened a new facebook acct to knw the person the wife is which she must have been hiding all along.he has right to do dat afterall they are nt living 2geda dat much and u knw what many women/men do in such situation(adultery).like i said,i will only blame the man if he does similarly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ever Felt Like You Married The Wrong Person? / Girls Are More Caring Than Boys. Do You Agree? / His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.