Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce (18883 Views)

'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband / He Is 36, Still Stays With His Parents And Wants To Marry Her. Help!!! / 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by Sagamite(m): 11:38am On May 03, 2012
Ceeno E vu: Both were wrong. more so the MAN. Morally speaking, it is easy to crucify the wife but I wonder if the man put the same level of effort and diligence into wooing his wife (and making her fall for him continually) as he had put into tempting her.

One foremost killer of mariages is that we (men) usually stop toasting (wooing) our wife after marriage. Don't forget - your wife's neglected womanliness is a stranger/playa's potential brand new, "tear rubber" discovery. Take care of what you've got.

I love the way Real Men are trained to blame the man when a women wants to play around.

Women have done a great job with this societal training. I salute them.

The Real Men come up with these kind of dumb-arse excuses.
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by Yorisb: 11:44am On May 03, 2012
Frazy: he asks her to send a pix of her private part, she excitedly does that without hesitation.

What can u say abt this?

Her intentions and judgments, actions-c[i]u[/i]m-inactions are self explanatory enough. There is, therefore, nothing left to be said.

I'd urge the Man to send her back to whatever brothel he ''picked'' her from. What an uncouth creature!
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by upuphim(m): 11:46am On May 03, 2012
Once married, is married. There exists a bond between the two as they are one. Whether fake name is involved or not it is still the same spirit and the same emotion. I'm married for 15yrs, I've not cheated on my wife and by God's grace I will never. I foresee the marriage work in future if the man can forgive the woman because once beaten twice shy. Thank God it wasn't another man that saw pics. In summary, when you are too suspicious of anything, you will definitely get a clue to your surprise and curiousity. The married in the house, let's learn to build trust all the way. Avoid being married yet single. The world we are in now, requires husband and wife being together always.

1 Like

Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by ifihearam: 11:47am On May 03, 2012
It is amazing how over 90% of the women here are blaming the man,its a shame to the sacred institution of marriage. Now wether this story is fictitious or not it is imperative for me to mention here that a man can and would still test his wife of faithfulness one way or the other and women will still for rey to such litmus tests.
I am not against what the guy did cos its a risk one has to take,I have seen so many married women who intentionally leave their wedding rings @home and claim to be single,what are we not saying.
Never make a LovePeddler ur wife!!!!
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by solomon111(m): 11:50am On May 03, 2012
joanana: you dont except to give a dog a clean delicious meat shocked n he will simply ignore it? never.. the hubby got what he deserves but i detest the act of sending nude pics to a total stranger !!! come on!!!!!
Are you telling me,women are now dogs that cant control themselves?
Are you telling me,you would lead the guy on,date the guy online, but you would not send your nude pics?.
How does not sending your nude pics makes it less bad?
I hope it is not all Nigerian women that thinks like you?.If not,guys are in deep $hit!
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by ifihearam: 11:51am On May 03, 2012
There exists a bond between the two as they are one. Whether fake name is involved or not it is still the same spirit and the same emotion. I'm married for 15yrs, I've not cheated on my wife and by God's grace I will never.

Bros u try oooo
15years na only one particular soup u dey chop
Bros I give u hand sha

Me nor fit if I marry oo
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by Paentera(m): 11:52am On May 03, 2012
PrettyCindy: Poster is this a true life story? I don't think any married woman whether she was a LovePeddler or not will do such even singles won't even do it.

Don't even go on about it not being true - I've got incriminating pictures of ladies I've never met in person (and they're real people who we used to talk all the time - some in USA, some in Naija) who willingly sent me their pictures at several times. I was a juvenile then and have changed however, the point here is that it does occur.

1 Like

Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by Scarpon(m): 12:01pm On May 03, 2012
this y i say i no go marry lag babes , fct babes,(city gurls) lieye lieye straight to agpugo enugu hoha
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by Yorisb: 12:52pm On May 03, 2012
Trimia: Truth is the man was wrong,[size=12pt][/size] his fictional character possess the same personalities he does which made his wife fall for him in the first place. Very indecent of her to send her nude pics though, but if they took a second to think about it, they'll see that his actions have made the woman fall for him all over again, and that would spice up the marriage

The Man was wrong because?? Or are u saying the ''fictional characters'' were to much for her to have resisted?

A supposedly, responsible married woman sent pictures of her whatsis to a ''stranger'' and the Man gets blamed for it? Haaaaaaaaa!

I really can not believe some of the comments I'm reading herein. Seriously!
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by Yorisb: 12:58pm On May 03, 2012
solomon111: Are you telling me,women are now dogs that cant control themselves?
Are you telling me,you would lead the guy on,date the guy online, but you would not send your nude pics?.
How does not sending your nude pics makes it less bad?
I hope it is not all Nigerian women that thinks like you?.If not,guys are in deep $hit!
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by bukatyne(f): 1:04pm On May 03, 2012
i agree wit wat deols said. the couple re both at fault. wat was d man hoping to achieve? when d man started d game n saw dat d wife was fallin? y didn't he stop? if he was a man out for d good of his wife, he would have reasoned that his wife lacks those things he used to tempt her n make steps to correct it in his marriage. as for d woman, when she saw she was fallin, she should have blocked/unfriended d guy n tell her husband in plain english ow she wanted d guy to touch her etc etc. the fallin should have told her that something was really or not lackin in her marriage. a content man/woman doesn't go about cheatin. the couple should both work on themselves n rebuild trust again. as for everyone sayin d guy should divorce his wife, if it were d other way round, would u advice d wife to divorce her hussy?
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by ugozone247(m): 1:09pm On May 03, 2012
upuphim: Once married, is married. There exists a bond between the two as they are one. Whether fake name is involved or not it is still the same spirit and the same emotion. I'm married for 15yrs, I've not cheated on my wife and by God's grace I will never. I foresee the marriage work in future if the man can forgive the woman because once beaten twice shy. Thank God it wasn't another man that saw pics. In summary, when you are too suspicious of anything, you will definitely get a clue to your surprise and curiousity. The married in the house, let's learn to build trust all the way. Avoid being married yet single. The world we are in now, requires husband and wife being together always.

[b][/b] TRUE TALK

both the man and the wo-wife are culpable. its obvious the man has the mindset of a cheat, for him to professionally expose the rottenness of his wife. knowing all the circumstances surrounding the status of the marriage, the man got what he bargained for, simply put... he just simply took advantage of her weakness. they are both guilty, they should makeup and work towards the survival of the marriage. DIVORCE WONT DO ANY OF THEM ANY GOOD. THE PROBLEM WITHIN EACH OF THEM.
@OP, 95% of the responses u are absorbing from thread, will kill your marriage faster than u think.
be wise.
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by LAFOCUZY: 1:23pm On May 03, 2012
ronkebp: I don't know how some women think, i personally hate to be in a position where i will be 'answering questions' for any unneccessary action, so i maintain inorder to retain my sanity, My hubby, and that was when we were still dating ooo, tried that anonymous thingy with me, this guy disturbed and disturbed, but for where? After so much mail without one single reply from me, the guy just gave-up and told me like a year later, when i asked him why he was so insecured?, he said because of the numerous competition then, and i told him, i left those competitions to be with you, is that not enough for you to know this babe is for real?? Common now!!!!

I really do not expect married women or men to be having affairs.it is so de-grading.

sooooooooo true!!!!
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by XtremeBase(f): 1:32pm On May 03, 2012
ronkebp:

There are people that spend hours on networking sites that still do not indulge in nonsense, is it every person that sends a personal e-mail to you, you will reply to? Especially when you are already married? So many people will still try their luck whether on the networking sites or not, but it is left for the woman to respect herself and maintain her dignity.

The man gan sef, got what he deserved, because really!! what is he snooping around for ?

What should a married person be doing on a dating site in the first place. That person must have intents then.
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by Yorisb: 1:40pm On May 03, 2012
upuphim: Thank God it wasn't another man that saw pics.

So, what is to say that She's not done same and/or shown similar pics to another Man given the circumstance?

For all u knw she might even be doing REAL ''stuffs'' behind the Hussy's back, but that doesn't fall within the scope of the thread. #justsayingthough.
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by DeRescue: 1:56pm On May 03, 2012
The man would have fallen for the same trap if the woman was the first to test him. Nobody is above advances especially when your spouse is not with you from Monday to Friday month after month. That woman should not be praised though.
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by Decryptor(m): 1:58pm On May 03, 2012
WHERE IS Mrs Chimpma? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue I need her say on this one! angry angry angry
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by Teenaba(f): 1:59pm On May 03, 2012
upuphim: Once married, is married. There exists a bond between the two as they are one. Whether fake name is involved or not it is still the same spirit and the same emotion. I'm married for 15yrs, I've not cheated on my wife and by God's grace I will never. I foresee the marriage work in future if the man can forgive the woman because once beaten twice shy. Thank God it wasn't another man that saw pics. In summary, when you are too suspicious of anything, you will definitely get a clue to your surprise and curiousity. The married in the house, let's learn to build trust all the way. Avoid being married yet single. The world we are in now, requires husband and wife being together always.
You have said it all. Gbam!!!!
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by johnwell(m): 2:07pm On May 03, 2012
... divorce, sack, pursue, players, blame husband, blame wife, blame social sites, sent home, Never make a LovePeddler a housewife, & lots more.... all these are just sh*t. wait a minute, didn't they cort? the question should be: why tempting her now? there's an alert somewhere that triggers the "bobo" to embark on this research. which one be our own sef, ours may even do worst and still calling us all the names in the encyclopedia of romance..... if the man is not a player, how will he succeed, afterall iron-sharpens-iron. 10/10
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by DonTonero: 2:13pm On May 03, 2012
to the poster you should have revealed your identity,you should have invited her over to a place where she would meet you,then you can accept she is a cheat.for she to send such is wrong but it doesnt really mean she is a cheat,atleast for now both of you can now understand each other better.if levels dont meet levels they dont click.two professional bad couples lolz
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by kizoic: 2:14pm On May 03, 2012
That man is a Big Fuul. He wants to break his own house? he should go ahead and there are a thousand and one men outside who will jump at this woman.
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by djcmeon39(m): 2:20pm On May 03, 2012
tales by moonlight
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by logica(m): 2:26pm On May 03, 2012
The only blame the man should get is for marrying a ho in the 1st place. But then did he confirm the punny sent is really his wife's? Well I suppose he should know what her punny looks like.
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by Image123(m): 2:26pm On May 03, 2012
It's so unfair of the husband. It's like sending lions to a strong man because he's strong, very risky. She just proved that she's human and capable of falling, that's all. If the woman also sent seductive women to the man, he too would probably fall.
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by Sagamite(m): 2:38pm On May 03, 2012
johnwell: ... divorce, sack, pursue, players, blame husband, blame wife, blame social sites, sent home, Never make a LovePeddler a housewife, & lots more.... all these are just sh*t. wait a minute, didn't they cort? the question should be: why tempting her now? there's an alert somewhere that triggers the "bobo" to embark on this research. which one be our own sef, ours may even do worst and still calling us all the names in the encyclopedia of romance..... if the man is not a player, how will he succeed, afterall iron-sharpens-iron. 10/10

Fact-deduction process and analytical prowess of a product of Nigeria's education system.
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by bloomin: 2:51pm On May 03, 2012
grin
Outstrip: Actually both of them should stay together. He is no better honestly. He is also scum. Why should they separate and then go and be other peoples wahala.
its their game!
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by logica(m): 2:53pm On May 03, 2012
While I don't see the sense in a man playing the kind of baiting games little girls play, I must say the comments blaming the man make me wonder. I know we are all not expected to have the same point of view, but how can someone say something like "she fell because he used the same lines he caught her with" or something along those lines. So anybody who gets lucky and uses the same "toasting technique" will surely get between her legs? Well only a female can come up with such silly line of reasoning.
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by soloscom(m): 2:59pm On May 03, 2012
The man started it... i mean he went too far. I want to believe there're still some degree of temptation that he'll also fall victim of, lets not be too fast to crucify the woman...you remember the story of the woman that was brought before Jesus Christ...
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by logica(m): 2:59pm On May 03, 2012
XtremeBase:

What should a married person be doing on a dating site in the first place. That person must have intents then.
Lol. So Facebook is a dating site?
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by shadrach77: 3:03pm On May 03, 2012
deols: What the woman did is wrong.

The man is wrong too. She may not have been that way until his 'test'. I see what he did as a temptation. He said the right words to her. Exactly what she would have wanted to hear and he knew what because she is his wife. If only he'd been that way, she prolly wouldnt have cared about another man.

I think it is fiction though.
you have spoken very well. I always believe that when you are in a relationship, don't go looking for things that are not lost because if you begin to look for faults you will definitely find them and he did. If he had found out his wife's infidelity on a neutral ground then he would be right to divorce her but setting her up is wrong. If this gets to a court of law, the woman would win because she could claim that she knew it was her husband all along - All of you guys saying they should divorce are not thinking rightly sad angry grin cheesy wink
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by dolwellyahoo: 3:12pm On May 03, 2012
We should not be too quick to judge,we live in a world of temptation, that is why God instructed us to forgive one another. The lords prayer says lead us not into temptation.. I wonder why a man will lead his own wife into temptation. It was wrong simple! It was also influenced by satan, and when satan takes over the head how will d body stand(woman). I won't to advice husbands and wife, if ur marriage is peaceful, don't use your own hands and introduce ideas from d pit of hell. God says husband love ur wife and wife submit to ur husband, technically that was what she did. What of if u ask her and she tells you she knew it was her husband but decided to play along..
Re: He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce by Hiringu: 3:16pm On May 03, 2012
PrettyCindy: Poster is this a true life story? I don't think any married woman whether she was a LovePeddler or not will do such even singles won't even do it.

What world do you live in? This happens every second.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ever Felt Like You Married The Wrong Person? / Girls Are More Caring Than Boys. Do You Agree? / His Wife Has Too Many Male Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.