Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? (7553 Views)

Is It Wise To Have Your Ex's Contacts? / Is It Wise To Marry A Female Lawyer? / Is It Wise To Marry Your First Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by Basics007: 4:35pm On May 03, 2012
Tyche: See tales by moonlight. nairaland front page don suffer.
Abi o. I cant believe people are taking this serious
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by jice(m): 4:41pm On May 03, 2012
To borrow, no!
To Marry, possible
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by AlusiOkija: 4:43pm On May 03, 2012
Typical Nigeria. . . See as your lie resemble Nigerian film.

Chico Ejiro now go come Nairaland, see this rubbish call am inspiration go act am. . . Bank Loan Marriage Part 1 - 5. Starring Aki and Paw-paw (as the friend and best friend), Ini Edo as the 37 year old and so many more.

51/52 Iweka rd.

To God be the glory.

Appreciation

Nairaland Romance section for the inspiration.
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 03, 2012
Alusi Okija: Typical Nigeria. . . See as your lie resemble Nigerian film.

Chico Ejiro now go come Nairaland, see this rubbish call am inspiration go act am. . . Bank Loan Marriage Part 1 - 5. Starring Aki and Paw-paw (as the friend and best friend), Ini Edo as the 37 year old and so many more.

51/52 Iweka rd.

To God be the glory.

Appreciation

Nairaland Romance section for the inspiration.

Lmao. . . . cheesy grin

@topic

Borrow the money and get ready for a blissful life with garri.
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by dorleey(f): 5:16pm On May 03, 2012
If ur friend can acquire loan, γ̲̣̣̥ not use it fø̲̣̣я̅ business. The journey after marriage is a long one, so starting ȋ̝̊̅† wit loan can be very disastrous. Ur friend shld get d loan for a business and quietly go for marriage blessing. Wen d business yields income, de can then celebrate to der taste. I wonder γ̲̣̣̥ ppl make their simple life to be difficult...smh
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by baby4u2(f): 5:17pm On May 03, 2012
Advice him against it, cause both of them and their children may start leaving off you. :'
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by Ozegbe(m): 5:33pm On May 03, 2012
bin gbagbo: my friend,s fiancee who is 37 is pressurising him to marry her by next month èven though he has no money.i am proud to say i have been feeding this my friend for almost 2 years now n his fiancee is asking him to go for a bank loan to marry her.she sells akara and my friend is unemployed now.advice!!
TELL him to go ahead but try as much as posible to invite men of timber and cailibar, chiefs and celebrities, bankers and oil workers. BY doing this he would pay back and still have enough after the wedding.
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by denzel2009: 5:38pm On May 03, 2012
Yes, it's not a bad idea! Just use her as collateral. Hopefully, she can cook, clean and a little bit of touch your toes!
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by davades(m): 7:19pm On May 03, 2012
bin gbagbo: my friend is still not coninced and wants to take the loan.

With his dad's C of O
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 03, 2012
bin gbagbo: my friend,s fiancee who is 37 is pressurising him to marry her by next month èven though he has no money.i am proud to say i have been feeding this my friend for almost 2 years now n his fiancee is asking him to go for a bank loan to marry her.she sells akara and my friend is unemployed now.advice!!

bobo yii were nieeee ooo u no go kill me hia cheesy
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by omonaija87: 8:17pm On May 03, 2012

NO OH!! If the girl cant understand and wait Please leave her oh.. If he gets the loan, how, on earth, is he gonna pay back
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by member479760: 8:39pm On May 03, 2012

bin gbagbo - how did you find your way to NL? akara seller wouldn't probably ask your friend to get a bank loan.
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by stkris(m): 12:31am On May 04, 2012
I dedicate this track starting from 8:45 to the couple in question.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ_uSSorbbw&feature=related
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by femmy2010(m): 5:25am On May 04, 2012
Bank loan to finance a wedding?
What happens afterwards?
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by pdpiperpippen: 6:19am On May 04, 2012
Who ever started this topic is stupid whoever put it on front page is even stupidier. Mmttcccchheeeew!
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by virago(f): 10:33am On May 04, 2012
imonikhet: Am guessing their IBO abi? Cos dir d only tribe who mke it mandatory to waste money in d name of marriage....

Better go to a registry n do what u want to do n move on wit ur life!
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by virago(f): 10:36am On May 04, 2012
Arysexy: ^^^^^

must u comment on wot u know nothing about? so its igbo dat throw owambe party and block roads for every naming, burial, wedding ceremony as we witness every weekend in lagos? smh
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by virago(f): 10:39am On May 04, 2012
Kusbaby: wht abt some yorubas dt spend upto 5ook 4 only engagement owambe?mr tribalist .
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by chiama1: 11:13am On May 04, 2012
Yes, pls let ur friend go ahead and take the loan, they will pay back with the profit from her Akara business. Your friend is about to end up with a woman that will land him in serious trouble.
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by pbs4real(m): 12:23pm On May 04, 2012
Its really insane to do a tin lyk dat..,I mean getting a lone to marry,so after d marriage is battle for survival......dats ishhhh of d highest order
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by LexyD15(f): 4:26pm On May 04, 2012
Too true!

djeezy: Taking a loan is like digging a hole to cover another hole. If someone can't afford the wherewithal for marriage, i wonder how he'll put food on the table thereafter.
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by teeceexx: 7:16pm On May 04, 2012
No don't even try it. Besides bank won't assist.
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by Skyloloprince(m): 8:47am On May 05, 2012
Hey, I tink ur frnd shuldnt try dt, first he should get a job, no matter wot job.... Meanwhile, I wil advice him to go to d marriage registry and wedd her for now,its official and legal, if he trys d loan, and is not able to repay, d bank wil collect all he has got and even take his wife as a marketer in d bank.....lol
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by kilodese(m): 1:57pm On May 05, 2012
did you say she sells AKARA or ANKARA?

if its the former I recommend she just moves in with the guy and move on with life (key holder will do as ring) if she sells the later She should still move in and move ON (buy ring from the next shop)!

Who will grant their combo loan?
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 05, 2012
you want to get a loan to pay a debt,won't you still be in debt?My Guy,think well.
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by IjeomaOkeke100(f): 12:22pm On Apr 11, 2013
i think the 37 year old is now desparate and thinks that the biological clock is ticking. She can say anything just to stop being a spinster. The loan idea is wrong
Re: Is It Wise To Go For A Bank Loan To Marry? by Cholls(m): 10:42pm On Apr 09, 2022
Flashaldrin:
Joke section that way -------------------->
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Every Female Prefer London Guys Only. / 8 Signs Of An Unhealthy Vagina And 11 Things You Can Do About It / One Reason Why Men May Not Like Skinny Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.