Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,072 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. (16214 Views)

Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership / Chime Shakes-Off Death Rumour, Condoles With Yakowa, Azazi’s Families / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by Delafruita(m): 9:41am On Apr 29, 2012
for anyone to attempt to change,rewrite or distort our history just becos one idiot made a stupid mistake is the height of kolomentality.dere has never been an argument as to the authenticity or otherwise of d 3rd republic so i wonder y some fools r claiming ebele is right.wasnt ebele sworn in as president in the 4th republic?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by onatisi(m): 9:41am On Apr 29, 2012
i think azazzi is merely playing out a scripts by gej.i dont believe a word from any nigerian politician.azazzi wouldnt have made such statements on his own.believe me he made those sttements with gej consent.dwfinitely gej will deny in publiche wont support .but lets see how the game plays out in the next coming weeks.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by Delafruita(m): 9:46am On Apr 29, 2012
all ds people defending ebele are just idiots.what did ebele do about ndume?what did he do about ali modu sheriff?all u hear is that the army kills 5 BH members but d truth is there are plenty of footsoldiers but just a few financiers.GEJ knows them and should have exposed them by now if he were sincere.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by Delafruita(m): 9:50am On Apr 29, 2012
Imam Shekau,BH leader who is supposed to be the most wanted man in nigeria has been sighted severally been chaffeured in exotic cars.it has been established that shekarau paid BH millions monthly.Ndume was fingered,sokoto was found in a PDP governors' lodge.none of this people have been arrested nd some idiots make excuses 4 gej
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by vanstanzy(m): 9:53am On Apr 29, 2012
@NLers

Of course we expect Boko Haram to bomb media houses. That was done cause they (Media Houses) provide us with information and the core-northerner detests information but prefers to remain an IGNORAMUS PR.I.CK!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by vanstanzy(m): 10:04am On Apr 29, 2012
[b]
Rhino.5dm:

@ GEJ

Stop clowning dawg. Get up and stop being such an insensitive @rse! [b]
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by jmaine: 10:05am On Apr 29, 2012
Delafruita: Imam Shekau,BH leader who is supposed to be the most wanted man in nigeria has been sighted severally been chaffeured in exotic cars.it has been established that shekarau paid BH millions monthly.Ndume was fingered,sokoto was found in a PDP governors' lodge.none of this people have been arrested nd some idiots make excuses 4 gej

before you call others eediots, kindly correct your errorneous assertions . . .where was the supreme boko haram leader in person of Imam Shekau being sighted chaffeured driven severally ? . . . . is the Borno state government lodge where Kabiru sokoto was initially arrested a PDP lodge ? . . . Ndume case is still in the court . . . Do us a favour and cull your fallacies before you attempt to label others in a derogatory manner . . . .

Guess i appeared quite polite grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by PrinceDudu(m): 10:06am On Apr 29, 2012
Where are the people calling for SNC? I think they should start it tomorrow.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by vanstanzy(m): 10:18am On Apr 29, 2012
999_666:
President Jonathan is very indecisive. When is he going to make his stand against boko haram known to the Nigerian people?
What is the official goverment policy on boko haram? Negotiate or no negotiations?

NO NEGOTIATING WITH TERRORISTS. FLUSH THEM OUT!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by owendei(m): 10:20am On Apr 29, 2012
ndu_chucks:

In a civilized society, Azazi should have been fired already. Unfortunately, GEJ does not have the guts to fire the man, who obviously does not care about GEJ or anyone else who might be hurt from the obvious truth he spoke about.

The man has too much information which could damage GEJ and other powerful Boko Haram sponsors. The best thing that could happen is for GEJ to fire Aazi - that is when the real truth about BH will be revealed.
i support u dude!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by reindeer: 10:22am On Apr 29, 2012
. . . . . and GEJ shows his ''incapabilities'' once again.
I never expected him to own up anyway. Azzazi said the truth. It's sickening to see people defending this joke of a president and his useless party.
GEJ is certainly not ''fit for purpose''.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by Delafruita(m): 10:34am On Apr 29, 2012
[quote author=jmaine.
Ndume case is still in the court
grin[/quote]
the same ndume that has approached the court to quash the 8-count charge against him.a case which the judge had earlier threatened to throw out due to shoddy prosecution.ndume's case is as good as buried.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by Tropilo(m): 10:46am On Apr 29, 2012
Delafruita:
i also wish you could.that would show how stupendously stupid you are.are u trying to say gej's hand are tied hence he cant be blamed for his failure to do nothing despite having all the apparatus at his disposal?

I believe ur parents tried on their part to give u d required upbringing but imbibing is clearly d problem here. Wish u well!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by kay1one(m): 10:47am On Apr 29, 2012
Boko Haram Is Caused By Two Things!; 1. POOR GOVERNANCE! 2. ISLAMIC MILI... Sorry!... STUPIDITY!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by RICHIEBOI1(m): 11:05am On Apr 29, 2012
ndu_chucks:

In a civilized society, Azazi should have been fired already. Unfortunately, GEJ does not have the guts to fire the man, who obviously does not care about GEJ or anyone else who might be hurt from the obvious truth he spoke about.

The man has too much information which could damage GEJ and other powerful Boko Haram sponsors. The best thing that could happen is for GEJ to fire Aazi - that is when the real truth about BH will be revealed.

Nice one. i expected azazi to have taken the path of honour and resigned by now. this BH is gradually consuming this lame duck govt we have. This is enough reason for the khaki boyz to take over this govt. angry
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by lacasa: 11:10am On Apr 29, 2012
chima12:
what does slowpoke mean,if you must type nexttime,keep oxford advanced learners dictionary close to you.

Retarded slowpokegrin, Retarded slowpokegrin, Retarded slowpokegrin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by lacasa: 11:13am On Apr 29, 2012
kay-1one:
Boko Haram Is Caused By Two Things!; 1. POOR GOVERNANCE! 2. ISLAMIC MILI... Sorry!... STUPIDITY!

Correction: ℓ̊ think U̶̲̥̅̊ meant Christian Stupidity.

Afterall, most caught with Bombs r xtians under police custody
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 29, 2012
for those of you m.orons who picked offense because i called an obvious pig a pig,well i still say;WE HAVE A PIG IN ASO ROCK!!!

and for the those of you defending the 3rd republic goof, well i say; WHICH JUNK SCHOOL DID Y'ALL GO TO?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by Kabai: 11:33am On Apr 29, 2012
Let's stop this madness on this link! Azazi got it right, but misunderstood. The 'EXPLOSION' of BOKO HARAM started when within the PDP, the north decided that they would support Atiku and not IBB, a decision that led to the emergence of GEJ as the party candidate (Remember that this Boko madness had existed as at the time of Yaradua). So tell me where he could not be understood. We all know about the fact on how GEJ emerged. There was a strategy that brought Atiku to forefront to contest with GEJ. That strategy when succeeded, was very much frowned at, because there was no way the north was going to rule with the success of that strategy. Infact, that was the reason why OBJ kept lafing that time whenever Atiku or his northern brothers come bragging. From Azazi's deposition, we can only try to figure out where the problem emanated from. Someone very high up there is angry. But we shouldn't forget the fact that this cannot happen without these people (BOKO members) buying the ideology that they are fighting a religious war to defend their right to be the rulers. From the video uploaded here, I can see that the Azazi of a man is no a good orator. He really did not know how to put himself clear enough.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by Delafruita(m): 11:55am On Apr 29, 2012
Tropilo:

I believe ur parents tried on their part to give u d required upbringing but imbibing is clearly d problem here. Wish u well!
as always,gej goons never respond objectively when their folly is been exposed with sensible questions.they always resort to the silly remarks.answer d questions i asked
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by malc619(m): 11:55am On Apr 29, 2012
grin
D-Explorer:

Na by force to use BB? What's the essence if your post can't be understood.
Ɣ Ʊ wan allow jealousy ♍ά̲̣̥kε̲̣̣̣̥ ur belly rotten. Ʊ wan claim say Ʊ nor fit read D̶̲̥̅̊ post abi ur 1-digit IQ nor allow Ʊ understand..... Rascallywag...
grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by DExplorer1: 12:12pm On Apr 29, 2012
malc619: grin
Ɣ Ʊ wan allow jealousy ♍ά̲̣̥kε̲̣̣̣̥ ur belly rotten. Ʊ wan claim say Ʊ nor fit read D̶̲̥̅̊ post abi ur 1-digit IQ nor allow Ʊ understand..... Rascallywag...
grin

How did this monkey escape the zoo?

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by lacasa: 12:24pm On Apr 29, 2012
malc619: grin
grin

L̳̿☺Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇☺L̳̿​
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by emmatok(m): 1:13pm On Apr 29, 2012
Delafruita: for anyone to attempt to change,rewrite or distort our history just becos one idiot made a stupid mistake is the height of kolomentality.dere has never been an argument as to the authenticity or otherwise of d 3rd republic so i wonder y some fools r claiming ebele is right.wasnt ebele sworn in as president in the 4th republic?

Just ignore those sychophants.

They will never say the truth for once.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_Nigerian_Republic
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by wirinet(m): 2:19pm On Apr 29, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

“So, until I read it, I don’t believe that the NSA means that the practices in the PDP are anti-democratic. “I cannot comment much about what happened in the First Republic, but the aborted Second Republic that I marginally participated, and this Third Republic that I am a key actor, presently as a member of the first eleven, I still see that the PDP is one of the most democratic parties. “So, I don’t believe that it is undemocratic practice in the PDP that could give rise to Boko Haram or any other group. “So, probably, people need to ask NSA to explain what he really meant, but I read it from the papers. I don’t believe it is undemocratic practices in the PDP could give birth to this or any other militant group

GEJ does not sound like a graduate talkless of a PHD holder. He should at least consult history books to have a history of the country he is governing.
The second republic was not aborted and he could not have participated in it. At the end of the second republic in 1983, GEJ was barely 25yrs and probably still in school.

This is the 4th republic, the third republic was started in 1992 with the election of governors and the national assembly, but was abortion before the swearing in of the president in 1993.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by nku5: 2:38pm On Apr 29, 2012
Methinks GEJ is starting to become isolated from the hardliners (few) in his camp. Azazis statement was clear enough. GEJ always claimed to know who was behind boko haram and azazi who doesn't seem to be a "good" politician put it straight enough.

Like someone pointed out, azazi's head was going to roll anyway so he just passed the buck where it was supposed to go - his boss's desk. GEJ is desperate to avoid a showdown with ppl sponsoring boko hara and he just proved it.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by malc619(m): 3:33pm On Apr 29, 2012
D-Explorer:

How did this monkey escape the zoo?
Are zombies allowed on Nairaland
Dem dey talk beta mata Ʊ wan Ʊ$£ ur jealousy distract pple....
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by dayokanu(m): 3:35pm On Apr 29, 2012
Retardeen is too useless anyway
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by kay1one(m): 3:36pm On Apr 29, 2012
lacasa:

Correction: ℓ̊ think U̶̲̥̅̊ meant Christian Stupidity.

Afterall, most caught with Bombs r xtians under police custody
OH YOU MEAN THOSE SET UP BY BOKOHARAM TO HIDE THEIR INTENTIONS?!!!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by ib0221: 4:32pm On Apr 29, 2012
I think Mr. president was wrong there and there is no justification for anyone to either defend his error or abuse him, after all he is a man.

What most people do not know is that whenever a parliament is sworn in, a republic is given birth to:whether there is a president or not. The 1993 experience witnessed swearing-in of the senate then, though no elective president.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by DExplorer1: 4:41pm On Apr 29, 2012
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by 3kay945(m): 5:05pm On Apr 29, 2012
damilola15: Isn't Azazi the Chief Secrity Adviser? If Jonathan knew much about the security situation (or could carry out the job himseelf), why appoint Azazi: So if he has given his analysis or observation it probably mean he's at least trying to do his job. I don't get why Jonathan is debunking the claim because it has to do with PDP.
I know he would concur if Azazi had said it was some opposition inciting Boko Haram.
That is why he is confused and clueless.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2015 Poll: Why Jonathan Will Win – Oputu / Lere Olayinka Loses PDP Spokesman's Ambition / Bandits Demand N1billion Ransom For Kidnapped 286 Kaduna Schoolchildren, Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.