Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. (16217 Views)

Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership / Chime Shakes-Off Death Rumour, Condoles With Yakowa, Azazi’s Families / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by MrOldskoolJP(m): 12:29am On Apr 29, 2012
Jonathan d craze 4 yansh

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by optimistD(m): 12:32am On Apr 29, 2012
999_666:
President Jonathan is very indecisive. When is he going to make his stand against boko haram known to the Nigerian people?
What is the official goverment policy on boko haram? Negotiate or no negotiations?
sugest what he shld do. to tell the world that he will negotiate with terorist group so that others will spring up? to tell u that he wont negotiate to cuase more trouble and recieve ur abuses agaian? To ask the sodiers to start shooting anybody that looks like a boko haram (as if they have id), which means killin d innocent citizens? wat? just tell me wat u think he shld decide. no offence intended.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by chucky234(m): 12:39am On Apr 29, 2012
homerac7: Hmmm.... GEJ vs Azazi

By d way, r we in 3rd or 4th republic?
3rd and 4th republic combined and that's 7th republic that's things are different in Nigeria.
Politicians loot wealth at will,militants and BK terrorizing the nation,FG and GEJ directing seasonal films,PDP is the film company at Pond Road Aba,Edidi Lane,Awka,Aso Rock Complex in Abuja.
Nigerians are the audiencewatching the produced films,action films for Naija's 7th republic.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by optimistD(m): 12:42am On Apr 29, 2012
torkaka:
i thought i was the only one that noticed that statement; gaddam't the pig doesn't even know the republic we are in! no wonder he acts like a council chairman even though he is president! i bet he mistakes patience for dieziani!
your president is a pig and you are... what? I know som of us here has never even bee a class prefect in thier whole life jst to have a little taste of leadership, but they are very quick to aportion blames and rain insult on others over little matter without any good analysis and investigation.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by GboyegaD(m): 1:00am On Apr 29, 2012
His response sounds to me seems so incoherent like a 3year old child taking a decision. He says whatever comes to his lips when asked about Boko Haram.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by Kobojunkie: 1:10am On Apr 29, 2012
“So, until I read it, I don’t believe that the NSA means that the practices in the PDP are anti-democratic. “I cannot comment much about what happened in the First Republic, but the aborted Second Republic that I marginally participated, and this Third Republic that I am a key actor, presently as a member of the first eleven, I still see that the PDP is one of the most democratic parties. “So, I don’t believe that it is undemocratic practice in the PDP that could give rise to Boko Haram or any other group. “So, probably, people need to ask NSA to explain what he really meant, but I read it from the papers. I don’t believe it is undemocratic practices in the PDP could give birth to this or any other militant groups.

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by CuteTj(m): 1:17am On Apr 29, 2012
MrOldskool (JP):
Jonathan d craze 4 yansh
LOL!!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by Kobojunkie: 1:23am On Apr 29, 2012
optimist D:
sugest what he shld do. to tell the world that he will negotiate with terorist group so that others will spring up? to tell u that he wont negotiate to cuase more trouble and recieve ur abuses agaian? To ask the sodiers to start shooting anybody that looks like a boko haram (as if they have id), which means killin d innocent citizens? wat? just tell me wat u think he shld decide. no offence intended.

He did try that but the terrorists, thankfully, refused to negotiate. The nation is still held to ransom by the MEND terrorist gang -- we fork over billions each year as a result of the last deal, and I am not sure it will be in our interest to add yet another group to the payroll. MEND, I believe gets more in budgetary allocation than our Education, and Health-Care system. I don't need to tell youu what Adding Boko Haram, and probably every other group that waves a gun at the Nigerian people(the police and army might be next on that list)could do to the rest of what we have left.

The "he won't negotiate" line . . . well, why in the world should negotiations come up to begin with. This group wants Nigeria, and are, on a regularly basis, killing off, even their own to get what they want. What sane being would want to negotiate with 'em? You fight the scourge not give it a place of it's own since it has been long established that that means more innocent deaths until their goal is achieved.

On the killing of innocent citizens, really? People are being killed in the hundreds each month --- the rest of the world is tired of reporting on it since it does not seem that people like you care. So, pray tell, what are you even driving at? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by jigawatts(m): 1:26am On Apr 29, 2012
Dear GEJ, we are in the 4th republic..... U dis m0r0nic element .......
1st Republic = 1963 to 1966
2nd Republic = 1979 to 1983
3rd Republic = 1993
4th Republic = 1999 till date ........

Those of dat still believe in GEJ ....... Goodluck to u ooooo

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by kutchs: 1:33am On Apr 29, 2012
Pple just open their mouths and spew thrash once Jonathan is mentioned without even proffering solns. What most pple forget is that internal terrorism is too difficult to handle, just ask countries who have faced nd are still facing it. Britain with all dia sophistication dealt with the IRA terrorist for ova 40 yrs, Spain is still battling with the ETA Basque terrorists, China is facing trouble with the Muslim Wigas in the North, Sri Lanka only recently defeated their own terror group after over 40 yrs, Italy had its own problems not too long ago. These are countries more advanced, more sophisticated than Nigeria but yet it took them yrs to finish off these terrorists groups, it is not easy. These BH are not regular armies, they live among us, look like us, do the same things with us thus locating them is pretty tough. Instead of calling the president names, just suggest how to go about the whole thing.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by kutchs: 1:46am On Apr 29, 2012
@jigawatts u see in ur haste to insult Jonathan u have exposed ur ignorance. Like Jonathan said we are still in the 3rd republic. If u read ur books well u will know that what we had in 1993 was not a republic but a sham. You cant have a republic without a constitution and popular suffrage, these are elements that legitimize a republic and these were lacking in 1993. A republic is not a monarchy or millitary dictatorship. The head of every republic is popularly elected and true power reside with the pple. So Jonathan is not wrong to have said we are in the 3rd republic. Get educated bf u insult anoda.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by koruji(m): 1:56am On Apr 29, 2012
What is GEJ talking about now?

Did he not repeat worse things over and over again over the last few months:

1. We know those behind BH. . .
2. BH has infiltrated my government.
3. Blah blah blah. . .

How is the above different from what Azazi said. In fact what GEJ has being spewing over the last several months is worse than what Azazi said.

Azazi knows that they are plotting his removal, so as a military man he swung preemptively - simple as ABC.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by bakila: 1:56am On Apr 29, 2012
chima12:
that is not the case.azazi is being misunderstood by people.what the nsa meant is that pdp has accorded its party constitution more supremacy than nigerias constitution.recall that the idea of zoning the presidency is alien to the nigerian constitution.if you read what the nsa said properly,youll see that it is an indictment of the northern politicians especially those behind the consensus drama ie chiroma,ibb,atiku.
In other words he is still doing oga's work, by making the issue too political and point the finger at other nigerians. The 2015 Elections is still far but they are posturing for it with matters of National Security.
What is funny is that the president is explaining the words of Azazi a subordinate.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by bakila: 1:59am On Apr 29, 2012
optimist D:

Sometimes is better to keep quiet in matters of security.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by Kobojunkie: 2:03am On Apr 29, 2012
kutchs: @jigawatts u see in ur haste to insult Jonathan u have exposed ur ignorance. Like Jonathan said we are still in the 3rd republic. If u read ur books well u will know that what we had in 1993 was not a republic but a sham. You cant have a republic without a constitution and popular suffrage, these are elements that legitimize a republic and these were lacking in 1993. A republic is not a monarchy or millitary dictatorship. The head of every republic is popularly elected and true power reside with the pple. So Jonathan is not wrong to have said we are in the 3rd republic. Get educated bf u insult anoda.

You need the Education here. LYING does not get you the right on this. The 3rd republic happened in 1993, whether you like it or not. The Constitution of the 3rd Republic was drafted in 1989. Jonathan is wrong on this one and it does not behoove you, or him, denying this to score some silly point.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by otokx(m): 2:05am On Apr 29, 2012
The drama continues.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by Hadone(m): 2:24am On Apr 29, 2012
homerac7: Hmmm.... GEJ vs Azazi

By d way, r we in 3rd or 4th republic?
HELP ME ASK GEJ PLS.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by Nobody: 2:36am On Apr 29, 2012
Nonsense! Everybody wants to say some trash! Who's next?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by kurus: 2:37am On Apr 29, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
This is what 22 million fools voted in to power? shocked shocked

How could a "president" spew the above thrash?

This must be the most foolish statement of all time. "So, until I blah . .So, I don't believe in blah blah. . .So, probably blah blah blah". What a clown!

@rhino.5dm, like the animal in your user id, your eye sight is so weak that you cannot see beyond your nose. 22 millions fools? Your ancestors are fools. I voted GEJ and will vote him again. Infact for insulting all those who voted GEJ, your entire generations, past and present are fools AND will be fools. what rubbish r you spewing? And you claim to know the meaning of democracy? If your loser candidate doesnt know when to quit, too bad.

BH sympathiser!!!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by Rhino5dm: 3:02am On Apr 29, 2012
The dance floor is set for fools, the foolish music is being played and the fools can't resist there foolish display of foolery. Fooling foolish fool. A nation of fools ruled by ediots!

Little wonders they voted in a president with an IQ slightly above that of domesticated rabbit. Nonsense.

kurus:

@rhino.5dm, like the animal in your user id, your eye sight is so weak that you cannot see beyond your nose. 22 millions fools? Your ancestors are fools. I voted GEJ and will vote him again. Infact for insulting all those who voted GEJ, your entire generations, past and present are fools AND will be fools. what rubbish r you spewing? And you claim to know the meaning of democracy? If your loser candidate doesnt know when to quit, too bad.

BH sympathiser!!!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by jmaine: 3:10am On Apr 29, 2012
Well voting in a fool is better than voting in a killer . . .i did vote a fool any day than vote in a blood thirsty, crying, and deceitful general who happens to be a proven dictator
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by eherbal(m): 3:12am On Apr 29, 2012
Jenams: GEJ is a good man. He shuns corruption & corrupt people, obviously ∂α† Ȋ̝̊̅§ why most persons, even his advisers dnt respect him. In naija politics, if u dnt want τ̅☺ play ball, u HªvΣ ₪O biz comin τ̅☺ †ЂΞ field. GEJ was brought τ̅☺ †ЂΞ field by fate, dis Ȋ̝̊̅§ prolly why tins seem confusin for now. Dis comment Ȋ̝̊̅§ meant strictly for †ЂΞ wise.
how can it be when it's incoherent and from a fooolish boy.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by jamace(m): 3:24am On Apr 29, 2012
Pukkah: The falcon can no longer hear the falconer.

It's very pathetic how Nigeria has ended up with this man as the helmsman.

Surely, turning and turning in the widening gyre, the falcon can no longer hear the falconer because things have fallen apart. sad
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by Rhino5dm: 3:26am On Apr 29, 2012
Is Pat Utomi a killer? Is Nuhu Ribadu also a killer?. Is Serah Jubril a killer?? Is Chris Okotie a killer? SMH!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by CyberG: 3:39am On Apr 29, 2012
When will SOMEONE blow this useless piece of trash JonaZERO to paste?? The NSA is an Adviser and if he tells this garbage fool this in private and he does nothing, what stops him from telling the whole world? Shows not everyone from that part of Nigeria is daft only the most useless shitty guy conned himself into presidency! Even he fires him now, the deed is done. Azzazi may suffer from this pack of vultures but he has been far more patriotic than the bonehead president. Was it not a few days ago that this useless Jonashiate said he SERVES the PDP and the PDP is above the president? One day, your name will come-up for elimination among your pack of killers and you will be done! Most useless presidents never survive Aso Rock anyway - they either die, are overthrown or summarily executed!

The people dying from BH suffering from this fool are so blinded by tribalism, they will come and defend him. They have blamed the Buhari, the north, religion, everyone but the fool whose job it is to arrest and try whoever is behind Boko Haram. Any of you yarn shaite and I will personally call thunder too blow your balls and Amadioha chop your evil hearts before you are taken away by laalu o, ogiri oko! grin grin tongue tongue
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by Kobojunkie: 3:47am On Apr 29, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Is Pat Utomi a killer? Is Nuhu Ribadu also a killer?. Is Serah Jubril a killer?? Is Chris Okotie a killer? SMH!

There were about 17 names on that ballot that day . . . .absolutely no rational reason why anyone would choose to vote a 'fool' because he/she was afraid of a 'killer'(especially since the killer would only be one out of 16 other choices available). If you pretend one candidate is a 'killer' . . .there were still 15 other names on that ballot to choose from. . .
there is absolutely no rational logic in telling anyone that you voted a 'fool' because you did not want the 'killer'. That sounds more like brain fart!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by jason123: 3:49am On Apr 29, 2012
jigawatts: Dear GEJ, we are in the 4th republic..... U dis m0r0nic element .......
1st Republic = 1963 to 1966
2nd Republic = 1979 to 1983
3rd Republic = 1993
4th Republic = 1999 till date ........

Those of dat still believe in GEJ ....... Goodluck to u ooooo

You are the moro.n. He is human and he made an honest mistake, are you god? Are you infallible? What in the world justifies you to call YOUR president a moro.n? Have you no respect at all?? Can you call you father a moro.n? Ode'son!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by Nobody: 3:56am On Apr 29, 2012
CyberG: When will SOMEONE blow this useless piece of trash JonaZERO to paste?? The NSA is an Adviser and if he tells this garbage fool this in private and he does nothing, what stops him from telling the whole world? Shows not everyone from that part of Nigeria is daft only the most useless shitty guy conned himself into presidency! Even he fires him now, the deed is done. Azzazi may suffer from this pack of vultures but he has been far more patriotic than the bonehead president. Was it not a few days ago that this useless Jonashiate said he SERVES the PDP and the PDP is above the president? One day, your name will come-up for elimination among your pack of killers and you will be done! Most useless presidents never survive Aso Rock anyway - they either die, are overthrown or summarily executed!

The people dying from BH suffering from this fool are so blinded by tribalism, they will come and defend him. They have blamed the Buhari, the north, religion, everyone but the fool whose job it is to arrest and try whoever is behind Boko Haram. Any of you yarn shaite and I will personally call thunder too blow your balls and Amadioha chop your evil hearts before you are taken away by laalu o, ogiri oko! grin grin tongue tongue
Your argument is hypothetically nonsense. If you hate this man so much for the very act of the Northerners, who even made it clear they are going to make the country ungovernable during this man's regime, proves you are a very biased human being. If settling this score has to take patient and shrewdness, the president has be showing both all along and this Azazi comment only add more injury to insult. What have you to say about your Northern implants, the invisible leeches in every sundry of the government? You seem to be talking as if everybody are daft not to see this act of few power hungry Northerners. The very elites who impoverish their people in the turn to use them to cause harm if they are not having their way.

I am beginning to see clearly how this ploy to destroy this GEJ administration is unfolding. Mind you, time is coming for the next president to meet his own payback time from any region of the country. Maybe, the president is receiving this based on MEND act to sabotage the former regime.

A closer look at things,we can conclude that this Azazi has a mind of uniform man(dictator), without direction and ready to cause chaos in any way possible to look superior. I don't even admire his stance in any way - it only proves how primitive Nigerians are in handling political issues. Don't tell me Boko Haram is not a political tool to cause harm. Who knows if he's a supporter of the sect and yet to coerce the president to take an action that would be inimical to the peace of the country in more dire way?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by jmaine: 3:57am On Apr 29, 2012
Humour me . .there are about 17 names on the ballot but who did you guyz stick out your necks for . .You cant fool everyone . ..can remember my engagement with a fellow ardent Buhari fanatic in 9ijaman about the candidacy of Pat Utomi and what was his usual response . . . .Only Saint Buhari is good enough for the masses ( a line toyed that was popularly towed by all Buhari proponent). . You fellows should try another stunt cos the present is too cheap and way shallow . .
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by Kobojunkie: 3:58am On Apr 29, 2012
Again . . . .

Kobojunkie:

There were about 17 names on that ballot that day . . . .absolutely no rational reason why anyone would choose to vote a 'fool' because he/she was afraid of a 'killer'(especially since the killer would only be one out of 16 other choices available).[size=13pt] If we were to pretend one of the candidate was a definitely a 'killer' . . .there were still 15 other names on that ballot to choose from.
There is absolutely no rational logic in telling anyone that you voted a 'fool' because you did not want the 'killer' in office when there were 15 other choices you could have backed instead. That is brain fart!
[/size]

To then go as far as to tell us that that you chose to vote a 'fool' because a supporter of the 'killer' told you that a third candidate was not good enough . . . (note there were 14 other candidates still)reveals how much lower on the IQ-scale you probably were to begin with.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by Nobody: 3:59am On Apr 29, 2012
jmaine: Humour me . .there are about 17 names on the ballot and who did you guyz stick out your necks for . .You cant fool everyone . ..can remember my engagement with a fellow ardent Buhari fanatic in 9ijaman about the candidacy of Pat Utomi and what was his usual response . . . .Only Saint Buhari is good enough for the masses ( a line toyed that was popularly towed by all Buhari proponent). . You fellows should try another stunt cos the present is too cheap and way shallow . .
From an avid supporter of a dictator! Huh?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by ANTITRIBALISM(m): 4:11am On Apr 29, 2012
The truth is yet to come. We are waiting and watching.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Claims Victory Over Nigerian Army In New Video / Abimbola Fashola Hosts Christmas Party For Children Living With Disabilities / Senator Rufai Hanga Dumps APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.