Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,083 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. (16215 Views)

Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership / Chime Shakes-Off Death Rumour, Condoles With Yakowa, Azazi’s Families / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by jmaine: 4:13am On Apr 29, 2012
[size=18pt]Here it is again . . .You can only fool yourself and a few others but not all[/size]

jmaine: Humour me . .there are about 17 names on the ballot but who did you guyz stick out your necks for . .You cant fool everyone . ..can remember my engagement with a fellow ardent Buhari fanatic in 9ijaman about the candidacy of Pat Utomi and what was his usual response . . . .Only Saint Buhari is good enough for the masses ( a line that was popularly towed by all Buhari proponent). . You fellows should try another stunt cos the present is too cheap and way shallow . .
keep fooling yourselves with your useless excuse from shying away from the fact that the people of Nigeria rejected your farce candidate in Buhari . . . . bring up Buhari again and see him further smashed at the polls . . .

The simple question is this . .didn't you bright minds see a Gem in Pat utomi when you all routed for the candidacy of a dictator and blood thirsty, crying ,and deceitful general in Buhari . . . so much for the presumed high IQ intellectuals . .

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by Kobojunkie: 4:26am On Apr 29, 2012
Again . . . .

Kobojunkie:

There were about 17 names on that ballot that day . . . .absolutely no rational reason why anyone would choose to vote a 'fool' because he/she was afraid of a 'killer'(especially since the killer would only be one out of 16 other choices available).[size=13pt] If we were to pretend one of the candidate was a definitely a 'killer' . . .there were still 15 other names on that ballot to choose from.
There is absolutely no rational logic in telling anyone that you voted a 'fool' because you did not want the 'killer' in office when there were 15 other choices you could have backed instead. That is brain fart!
[/size]

To then go as far as to tell us that that you chose to vote a 'fool' because a supporter of the 'killer' told you that a third candidate was not good enough . . . (note there were 14 other candidates still)reveals how much lower on the IQ-scale you probably were to begin with.

1 2 3 4

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by jmaine: 4:32am On Apr 29, 2012
A refresh to all dafties who felt propping and trying to white wash a dictator was the most intelligent move to make during the last poll . . . and as usual the venomous snake got rejected as expected . . .

Rewind . . . . .

jmaine: Humour me . .there are about 17 names on the ballot but who did you guyz stick out your necks for . .You cant fool everyone . ..can remember my engagement with a fellow ardent Buhari fanatic in 9ijaman about the candidacy of Pat Utomi and what was his usual response . . . .Only Saint Buhari is good enough for the masses ( a line that was popularly towed by all Buhari proponent). . You fellows should try another stunt cos the present is too cheap and way shallow . .
keep fooling yourselves with your useless excuse from shying away from the fact that the people of Nigeria rejected your farce candidate in Buhari . . . . bring up Buhari again and see him further smashed at the polls . . .

The simple question is this . .didn't you bright minds see a Gem in Pat utomi when you all routed for the candidacy of a dictator and blood thirsty, crying ,and deceitful general in Buhari . . . so much for the presumed high IQ intellectuals . .

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by Kobojunkie: 4:35am On Apr 29, 2012
Again . . . .

Kobojunkie:

There were about 17 names on that ballot that day . . . .absolutely no rational reason why anyone would choose to vote a 'fool' because he/she was afraid of a 'killer'(especially since the killer would only be one out of 16 other choices available).[size=13pt] If we were to pretend one of the candidate was a definitely a 'killer' . . .there were still 15 other names on that ballot to choose from.
There is absolutely no rational logic in telling anyone that you voted a 'fool' because you did not want the 'killer' in office when there were 15 other choices you could have backed instead. That is brain fart!
[/size]

To then go as far as to tell us that that you chose to vote a 'fool' because a supporter of the 'killer' told you that a third candidate was not good enough . . . (note there were 14 other candidates still)reveals how much lower on the IQ-scale you probably were to begin with.

The kicker is that this actually believes that it makes sense to vote the one you consider a 'fool' in other to spite the other man, who supposedly believed enough in his candidate to argue for him, against even a third candidate . . . . ROFLMAO!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

What else? Will we be told next that it makes sense to eat bull-excrement to spite the man who loves pudding, or so the pudding market fails?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by jason123: 4:40am On Apr 29, 2012
Jmaine oo! grin grin grin You sure say you ready for Kobojunkie today?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by CyberG: 4:46am On Apr 29, 2012
all4naija: Your argument is hypothetically nonsense. If you hate this man so much for the very act of the Northerners, who even made it clear they are going to make the country ungovernable during this man's regime, proves you are a very biased human being. If settling this score has to take patient and shrewdness, the president has be showing both all along and this Azazi comment only add more injury to insult. What have you to say about your Northern implants, the invisible leeches in every sundry of the government? You seem to be talking as if everybody are daft not to see this act of few power hungry Northerners. The very elites who impoverish their people in the turn to use them to cause harm if they are not having their way.

I am beginning to see clearly how this ploy to destroy this GEJ administration is unfolding. Mind you, time is coming for the next president to meet his own payback time from any region of the country. Maybe, the president is receiving this based on MEND act to sabotage the former regime.

A closer look at things,we can conclude that this Azazi has a mind of uniform man(dictator), without direction and ready to cause chaos in any way possible to look superior. I don't even admire his stance in any way - it only proves how primitive Nigerians are in handling political issues. Don't tell me Boko Haram is not a political tool to cause harm. Who knows if he's a supporter of the sect and yet to coerce the president to take an action that would be inimical to the peace of the country in more dire way?

You need to write all this BS to your master Jonashaite and in case you were alive recently, there was an explicit expose about all the main actors not long ago and their training but you were too biased to read it. The point is this: it is the dull president's job to NAME whoever is behind BH or are they nameless ghosts? How about trying them? The Nigerian Forces till date have successfully prosecuted a war, completed an extensive mission in Liberia and out down violence in the Niger Delta but are powerless against < 1000 terrorists? Well, in case you are too slow to get it, it is the job of the GCFR, C-in-C to lead the Nigerian Forces. Provide the political will to legally prosecute their financiers, put down the active terrorists and execute a comprehensive and effective economic policies to unshackle the ignorant ones being used on the name of religion, joblessness and lack of education.

As president of a party that has governors in the north, what effect or leadership is he providing to them so they can effectively provide education and economic opportunities for their people? He talks about the US doing something about terrorism, well he is a FOOL because he knows nothing about the US, and what makes it tick. Does he think leaders of serious countries like the US are so ignorant they will not tell him every history since independence 1776 till their last mission anywhere on this planet as at 1 minute ago? Yet, he can not comment on the 1st republic, second only marginally, 3rd (1993) he is an actor, are we in 1993? If a president cannot reel out flawlessly the history of the country he governs, you will not be surprised when he disgraces himself and office every time he opens his useless mouth!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by jmaine: 4:46am On Apr 29, 2012
The simple question left unaswered by the usual Buhari fanatics remains this =======> . . .didn't you guyz see better prospects when you propped up a dictator to be voted in for . . .and you refer to people for rejecting your poisonous offer as being foolish . .if it takes foolishness to reject a dictator . . . Then i wonder where your wisdom resides . . . . .
Rewind . . . . .

i did rather be termed foolish for rejecting a dictator disguising as a democrat . . . . And i wonder what derogatory term befits folks who felt a dictator was the best candidate they could campaign strenuously for . . .A candidate that was rightly rejected by the masses . . .

Your sulking never ends init
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by Kobojunkie: 4:49am On Apr 29, 2012
Again . . . .

Kobojunkie:

[/size]

The kicker is that this actually believes that it makes sense to vote the one you consider a 'fool' in other to spite the other man, who supposedly believed enough in his candidate to argue for him, against even a third candidate . . . . ROFLMAO!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

What else? Will we be told next that it makes sense to eat bull-excrement to spite the man who loves pudding, or so the pudding market fails?

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

This conversation has never been about what ALL Nigerians did but about the choice INDIVIDUALS made on that day . . . this particular individual here told us he voted A to Spite B . . . and honestly, that seems to be the general approach to voting among some in Nigeria .

We finally get a chance to change our future, multiply that by 17 possibles. You know the one is a 'fool', and you conclude the other second is a 'killer', however you choose to ignore the other 15, to vote the 'fool' out of spite for the killer?? REALLY?? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by jmaine: 4:50am On Apr 29, 2012
The simple question left unanswered by the usual Buhari fanatics remains this =======> . . .didn't you guyz see better prospects when you propped up a dictator to be voted in for . . .and you refer to people for rejecting your poisonous offer as being foolish . .if it takes foolishness to reject a dictator . . . Then i wonder where your wisdom resides . . . . .
Rewind . . . . .

i did rather be termed foolish for rejecting a dictator disguising as a democrat . . . . And i wonder what derogatory term befits folks who felt a dictator was the best candidate they could campaign strenuously for . . .A candidate that was rightly rejected by the masses . . .

Your sulking never ends init
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by jmaine: 4:53am On Apr 29, 2012
jason123: Jmaine oo! grin grin grin You sure say you ready for Kobojunkie today?

Oga Jason123 grin, as far as she keeps repeating the same lame junk while Rolling on the floor laughing her sorry arsss off . . .me go dey give am her remedy . .meanwhile how you dey my man . . .
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by Kobojunkie: 4:55am On Apr 29, 2012
Again . . . .

Kobojunkie:

[/size]

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

This conversation has never been about what ALL Nigerians did but about the choice INDIVIDUALS made on that day . . . this particular individual here told us he voted A to Spite B . . . and honestly, that seems to be the general approach to voting among some in Nigeria .

We finally get a chance to change our future, multiply that by 17 possibles. You know the one to be a 'fool'(your words), and you conclude the other is a 'killer', however you choose to ignore the other 15 possibles, and vote the 'fool' out of spite for the killer?? REALLY?? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by jmaine: 4:56am On Apr 29, 2012
The simple question left unanswered by the usual Buhari fanatics remains this =======> . . .didn't you guyz see better prospects when you propped up a dictator to be voted in for . . .and you refer to people for rejecting your poisonous offer as being foolish . .if it takes foolishness to reject a dictator . . . Then i wonder where your wisdom resides . . . . .

Rewind . . . . .

i did rather be termed foolish for rejecting a dictator disguising as a democrat than be termed wise in accepting him . . . . And i wonder what derogatory term befits folks who felt a dictator was the best candidate they could campaign strenuously for . . .A candidate that was rightly rejected by the masses . . .

Your sulking never ends init . .
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by jason123: 5:00am On Apr 29, 2012
jmaine:

Oga Jason123 grin, as far as she keeps repeating the same lame junk while Rolling on the floor laughing her sorry arsss off . . .me go dey give am her remedy . .meanwhile how you dey my man . . .

Oga mi, I dey mehn! I just dey enjoy as una dey romance kobo for hia! grin wink cheesy
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by dayokanu(m): 5:04am On Apr 29, 2012
And Retardeen spews nonsense as usual.

Azazi who is the National Security Adviser tells us PDP is Boko Haram , Retardeen in his drunken moment rushes to exonerate PDP.

Same thing when MEND claimed responsibility for Oct 1 bombing Retardeen rushed to exonerate MEND

What a M0r0n we have as president
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by jmaine: 5:06am On Apr 29, 2012
jason123:

Oga mi, I dey mehn! I just dey enjoy as una dey romance kobo for hia! grin wink cheesy

Oga mi cheesy . . .He/she as usual has being busy rolling on his/her rough floor laughing and scrubbing his/her sorry arss off . . . Today . .No nonsense . .two can play jawe grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by Kobojunkie: 5:09am On Apr 29, 2012
jason123:

Must you inject yourself in this to get noticed though? undecided undecided undecided
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by strangerf: 5:16am On Apr 29, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Must you inject yourself in this to get noticed though? undecided undecided undecided

Must you act idiotic to get noticed? angry undecided undecided undecided undecided kiss kiss kiss cry cry cry cry
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by OperaMini1(m): 5:50am On Apr 29, 2012
At least he didn't tell us that it's our own turn to experience violence, and that we should continue 2 live with it. The NSA had reminded us of what we all know, so like Sanusi asked d senators sometime ago, 'must people be afraid of saying d truth'?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by Omexonomy: 6:04am On Apr 29, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
This is what 22 million fools voted in to power? shocked shocked

How could a "president" spew the above thrash?

This must be the most foolish statement of all time. "So, until I blah . .So, I don't believe in blah blah. . .So, probably blah blah blah". What a clown!
Rhino.5dm:

This must be the most foolish statement of all time. "So, until I blah . .So, I don't believe in blah blah. . .So, probably blah blah blah". What a clown!
Rhino.5dm:

stop calling people fool and stop the insult

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by anonimi: 6:14am On Apr 29, 2012
The only comment/question on my mind is:

[size=13pt]When will the Commander-in-Chief sack his underperforming, overtalking NSA[/size]

Except cassava-bread-eating Jona employed Azazi and pays him all that humonguos salary and allowances from OUR taxes for his loquacious abilities rather than his ability to secure the country and its citizens shocked
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by clemog: 6:18am On Apr 29, 2012
I know this administration of gej has nothing for the people of Nigeria. Where is the stupid man that backed him then? My piece of advice is that 2015, we must not allow anybody to choose leaders for us. We ask God to choose for us.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by Kobojunkie: 6:20am On Apr 29, 2012
^^ How is that any different when you consider some claimed that God ORDAINED Jonathan, to begin with?? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by Nobody: 6:27am On Apr 29, 2012
Gen Azazi has said the truth just that instead of doing his job as NSA he has combined that of Information too. Its a shame on this regime. They shld all go
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by strangerf: 6:30am On Apr 29, 2012
Kobojunkie: ^^ How is that any different when you consider some claimed that God [size=18pt]ORDAINED[/size] Jonathan, to begin with?? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

or·dain/ôrˈdān/
Verb:
Make (someone) a priest or minister; confer holy orders on.
Make someone a priest, minister, or rabbi in an official religious ceremony

When did GEJ or anyone for that matter claim Jonathan was a minister? In a bid to sound smart you just throw words around for no reason, without deference to context or usage.

What an a/s/s/h.o.l.e!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by Parnassuss(m): 6:47am On Apr 29, 2012
I like the way GEJ "till I speak with the NSA" apparently suggesting there is no safe line of communicating with ur NSA even though you are both in the same region.
If GEJ fires Azazi, he is making the worse mistake since d subsidy debacle. Cos Azazi was blasted during the advent of BH but GEJ stood by him with closed eyes and folded arms, and now if Azazi gets sacked for speaking what ppl percieve to be the truth, he (GEJ) might become the first president to suffer a no confidence vote.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by yunafa(f): 6:49am On Apr 29, 2012
Confession time...the next mass is close and they need to take holy communion.
M
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by wysenas(m): 6:58am On Apr 29, 2012
What a country?we are not sincere and God fearing.we all claim 2 be a muslim or xtian,has any pagan ruled Nigeria since independence?this is d only part of d world where we dont know God but claim 2 be.PDP is a cult and their members aim and objective supercede her citizens.we d citizens are not helping matters,we open our eyes and ears but dont see and hear what is happening around us.until we put sentiment,religion,tribe aside in this country,we wont make any headway.we know who are behind our problems instead we accused innocents.Did Aziza mention Buhari as d brain behind BH?time will vindicate d just.solution to our problem is not far fetched,FEAR GOD thats all.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by Rhino5dm: 7:11am On Apr 29, 2012
Kobojunkie:

There were about 17 names on that ballot that day . . . .absolutely no rational reason why anyone would choose to vote a 'fool' because he/she was afraid of a 'killer'(especially since the killer would only be one out of 16 other choices available). If you pretend one candidate is a 'killer' . . .there were still 15 other names on that ballot to choose from. . .
there is absolutely no rational logic in telling anyone that you voted a 'fool' because you did not want the 'killer'. That sounds more like brain fart!

+ 10000 cool
Kobo you bad oooo. Chei!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by globalfanz(m): 7:16am On Apr 29, 2012
If boko haram is a PDP issue, why is this bombing happening only in the northern part of the country. There is more to nothern Nigeria than what we know.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by seunajia: 7:27am On Apr 29, 2012
strangerf:

or·dain/ôrˈdān/
Verb:
Make (someone) a priest or minister; confer holy orders on.
Make someone a priest, minister, or rabbi in an official religious ceremony

When did GEJ or anyone for that matter claim Jonathan was a minister? In a bid to sound smart you just throw words around for no reason, without deference to context or usage.

What an a/s/s/h.o.l.e!

^^^ Are you for real?
So in all your brilliance, the word ORDAIN can only be used in the context you quoted. Didn't you see this in the dictionary too:

1. to invest with ministerial or sacerdotal functions; confer holy orders upon.
2. to enact or establish by law, edict, etc.: to ordain a new type of government.
3. to decree; give orders for: He ordained that the restrictions were to be lifted.
4. (of God, fate, etc.) to destine or predestine: Fate had ordained the meeting.
5. to order or command: Thus do the gods ordain.
6. to select for or appoint to an office.
7. to invest someone with sacerdotal functions.

Synonyms: anoint, appoint, bless, call, commission, consecrate, constitute, deal, deal with, decree, delegate, destine, dictate, elect, enact, enjoin, fix, frock, impose, institute, invest, lay down the law, legislate, nominate, order, prescribe, pronounce, put foot down, rule, set, walk heavy, will

But Of course, you were purposely blind to them, just because you wanted to sound smart and/or score cheap points. This is a pointer to a simple fact: Hide in shame, she is smarter than you are!

You raised good points and she did too. She was able to defend hers and you couldn't do justice to yours. Hence, you resorted to name calling.

Justify your school fees, weren't there 15 other names on dat ballot paper?

#Fact: Nairaland is a Nigerian proxy, all sorts of clueless weirdos running around.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by botson(m): 7:31am On Apr 29, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

God bless u Bro... Dat man is just a loss clown n great disgrace 2 does 20millon pple dat wrngfuly voted d fisherman in... Dey keep sayn we r votin 4 GEJ not PDP... Fresh air
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by Rad1cal: 7:40am On Apr 29, 2012
jmaine: The simple question left unanswered by the usual Buhari fanatics remains this =======> . . .didn't you guyz see better prospects when you propped up a dictator to be voted in for . . .and you refer to people for rejecting your poisonous offer as being foolish . .if it takes foolishness to reject a dictator . . . Then i wonder where your wisdom resides . . . . .

i did rather be termed foolish for rejecting a dictator disguising as a democrat than be termed wise in accepting him . . . . And i wonder what derogatory term befits folks who felt a dictator was the best candidate they could campaign strenuously for . . .A candidate that was rightly rejected by the masses . . .

Your sulking never ends init . .

Word cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki Helped Me To Become Speaker — Dogara / Imo PDP Breaks, As N-PDP Emerges / Orji Uzor Kalu Emerges Head Of African Parliamentary Union

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.