Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. (16213 Views)

Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership / Chime Shakes-Off Death Rumour, Condoles With Yakowa, Azazi’s Families / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by dnklojang: 5:14pm On Apr 29, 2012
Gen. Azazi just flopped up. He should hv discretely discuss this issue wt GEJ n device means of Amending the Constitution of the PDP which is contrasting N inconsistent wt the Ultimate Constitution of The FRN. We all know BH bcame more aggresv durin n after d TUSSLE 4 Power btw GEJ N ANTAGONISTS IBB, ATIKU n BUHARI. Howeva I think Azazi should b shown d way out 4 such unprofessional conduct pls.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by 3kay945(m): 5:18pm On Apr 29, 2012
damilola15: Isn't Azazi the Chief Secrity Adviser? If Jonathan knew much about the security situation (or could carry out the job himseelf), why appoint Azazi: So if he has given his analysis or observation it probably mean he's at least trying to do his job. I don't get why Jonathan is debunking the claim because it has to do with PDP.
I know he would concur if Azazi had said it was some opposition inciting Boko Haram.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by iyayi05: 5:20pm On Apr 29, 2012
IT IS ABSOLUTELY POSSIBLE BUT NOT CERTAIN
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by 3kay945(m): 5:35pm On Apr 29, 2012
dnklojang: Gen. Azazi just flopped up. He should hv discretely discuss this issue wt GEJ n device means of Amending the Constitution of the PDP which is contrasting N inconsistent wt the Ultimate Constitution of The FRN. We all know BH bcame more aggresv durin n after d TUSSLE 4 Power btw GEJ N ANTAGONISTS IBB, ATIKU n BUHARI. Howeva I think Azazi should b shown d way out 4 such unprofessional conduct pls.
He knows GEJ got no balls and wil do nothing if the matter is discus privately (as if he wasnt aware before?!) that is why he blew it open to force GEJ to react. Either positively or negatively is another thing entirely.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by 3kay945(m): 5:40pm On Apr 29, 2012
Delafruita: Imam Shekau,BH leader who is supposed to be the most wanted man in nigeria has been sighted severally been chaffeured in exotic cars.it has been established that shekarau paid BH millions monthly.Ndume was fingered,sokoto was found in a PDP governors' lodge.none of this people have been arrested nd some idiots make excuses 4 gej
That is why the country will never grow positively.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by sheyguy: 8:07pm On Apr 29, 2012
GEJ is only protecting his 2015 ambition. He knows PDP holds the key to his 2015 aspirations. This is what we are stuck with till 2015 . . . next time we should learn to be more objective when voting. A party that will use the lives of Nigerians to settle difference within its members does not deserve to exist. Azazi has spoken well as far as i am concerned. . . PDP is the reason boko haram is still strong today, however this is not to say other political parties cannot go so low to, if they are given the chance i know lots of politicians would do same, as long as the can escape justice. The problem is more of a Nigerian thing.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 29, 2012
Cheif security officer is clueless and has failed to provide security yet shifting the blame to his boss. Where is GEJ to fire his a.s.s?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by Rhino5dm: 8:22pm On Apr 29, 2012
all4naija: Cheif security officer is clueless and has failed to provide security yet shifting the blame to his boss. Where is GEJ to fire his a.s.s?

who is the chief security officer? Please stop exposing your shallowness.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by farolee(m): 8:44pm On Apr 29, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
www.vanguardngr.com/2012/04/jonathan-debunks-azazis-claim-on-bombings/
GEJ is a real liar,he shouldn't ask us to start prayiny for him again.PDP is nigeria number one enemy.Peoples Demonised Party the real boko haram.these guys have no conscience.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 29, 2012
CyberG:

You need to write all this BS to your master Jonashaite and in case you were alive recently, there was an explicit expose about all the main actors not long ago and their training but you were too biased to read it. The point is this: it is the dull president's job to NAME whoever is behind BH or are they nameless ghosts? How about trying them? The Nigerian Forces till date have successfully prosecuted a war, completed an extensive mission in Liberia and out down violence in the Niger Delta but are powerless against < 1000 terrorists? Well, in case you are too slow to get it, it is the job of the GCFR, C-in-C to lead the Nigerian Forces. Provide the political will to legally prosecute their financiers, put down the active terrorists and execute a comprehensive and effective economic policies to unshackle the ignorant ones being used on the name of religion, joblessness and lack of education.

As president of a party that has governors in the north, what effect or leadership is he providing to them so they can effectively provide education and economic opportunities for their people? He talks about the US doing something about terrorism, well he is a FOOL because he knows nothing about the US, and what makes it tick. Does he think leaders of serious countries like the US are so ignorant they will not tell him every history since independence 1776 till their last mission anywhere on this planet as at 1 minute ago? Yet, he can not comment on the 1st republic, second only marginally, 3rd (1993) he is an actor, are we in 1993? If a president cannot reel out flawlessly the history of the country he governs, you will not be surprised when he disgraces himself and office every time he opens his useless mouth!
What are you on about regard your assertion on mission in Liberia(which is a broad based union of West Africa? We are quite sure of some named entities from the North, which you as a citizen is aware of,can go to any length in making sure the country goes into war. Are the people ready for war? After seeing the stand of the Northerners, from the governors to the traditional/religion leaders rallying around the group for their inhumane activities in their own domain one can easily conclude it is not going to be an easy fight. Please, it is easier said than done, looking at you proposed legally prosecuting their(Boko Haram) financiers which are well beyond the scope of people within the country. That alone proves you have no better idea of this Boko Haram's capability. Indeed, it is clear from your statement that all Northern leaders must be prosecuted to achieve your resulting plan. To clarify you of the ignorance it is crystal that it's no longer a religiou, jobless and lack of education factors but a political motivation by many elites of the North to have their own person at the helm of government. So, what's your argument if that is known to all?

History is not what the problem is but, those up who don't want the nation to move forward. Your inordinate use of history only points to path that has not help in the development and diversifying of the country economy. Nor, provides any reference to organizability in any form to bring the country into the league of civilized nations. Having there been quite a number of times US presidents failed in history of the nation? You speak as if it is mandatory to have greater knowledge of the country history to make a better president. If that is to be the case historians should make better presidents.

Why are you not seeing the chief security office not measuring up to expectation as failure on Azazi side? The truth is that for him to have come out to express this has proven there is a disagreement between him and his boss. It could be an avenue for a smear campaign to make sure nothing really works in the present administration. We are already seeing all their plan unfolding and the blame is on the president as usual. Look is more complicated than that, what the Northerners want is to see GEJ as weak and compromising.

If you think any other candidate could have done better you are only assuming based on sentiment. There is not more qualified candidates from the North that would do better than GEJ. Please, can Northerners look beyond military men? That question alone open up the reason why their ulterior motive to sabotage and hijack the country presidency is playing rightly in front of our very eyes.

We should be wise enough to examine the root-cause of the problem,most especially, the Boko Haram in the country before lashing out on the president.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by farolee(m): 8:50pm On Apr 29, 2012
all4naija: Cheif security officer is clueless and has failed to provide security yet shifting the blame to his boss. Where is GEJ to fire his a.s.s?
use your brain plssssssssss
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 29, 2012
farolee: use your brain plssssssssss
If I am the president I would fire him right away and look for a competent person. This is the simple reason why the security of the country has been compromised because of an incompetent chief security officer. Azazi is an implant!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by Rhino5dm: 9:05pm On Apr 29, 2012
Who is the chief security officer? GEJ or Azazi?

Azazi is the NSA(national security adviser) [/b]while GEJ is the [b]chief security officer of this country.. . Azazi is just an adviser and has come out to tell us the truth, what GEJ and his band of blood sucking PDP members been trying to cover up.

clueless president and his dense supporters!

all4naija: If I am the president I would fire him right away and look for a competent person. This is the simple reason why the security of the country has been compromised because of an incompetent chief security officer. Azazi is an implant!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 29, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Who is the chief security officer? GEJ or Azazi?

Azazi is the NSA(national security adviser) [/b]while GEJ is the [b]chief security officer of this country.. . Azazi is just an adviser and has come out to tell us the truth, what GEJ and his band of blood sucking PDP members been trying to cover up.

clueless president and his dense supporters!

Thank you for the correction. Well, that doesn't change the fact that the problem should be his if he failed to convinced his boss on how to get rid of the incessant bombings. Still,if I am the president I would fire him because he could not be trusted on the entrusted position of national security adviser. I would rather have somebody I can trust than have a betrayal supporting the position of the North, those who are bent on making this regime ungovernable rather goes to war at this point.

Is GEJ the chief security officer or somebody else?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by wirinet(m): 9:25pm On Apr 29, 2012
all4naija: If I am the president I would fire him right away and look for a competent person. This is the simple reason why the security of the country has been compromised because of an incompetent chief security officer. Azazi is an implant!

It is now that you realized Azazi is incompetent because he said it as it is. As you should know Azazi is only a National Security Adviser, he is not in charge of any investigative agency. So what of DMI, SSS, civil defense and the police, are they very competent until they criticize PDP?

Who does not know that Niger Delta militants, Boko Haram ( a faction), bakassi boys, NURTW ( oyo branch) lead by adedibu and Tokyo, etc, were created by PDP big wigs. Aziza is just stating the obvious.

Is it not a shame that your president does not know the republic he is president. It will be a big disgrace if he goes on international fora and day he is a president of the Nigerian 3rd republic.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by emmatok(m): 9:28pm On Apr 29, 2012
all4naija: Thank you for the correction. Well, that doesn't change the fact that the problem should be his if he failed to convinced his boss on how to get rid of the incessant bombings. Still,if I am the president I would fire him because he could not be trusted on the entrusted position of national security adviser. I would rather have somebody I can trust than have a betrayal supporting the position of the North, those who are bent on making this regime ungovernable rather goes to war at this point.

Dumb,

Where in Azazi's comment did he support the North.

This is the problem with Nigeria, YOU PEOPLE JUST LOVE LIES AND SYCOPHANTS.

If GEJ fires Azazi for saying the truth then he should employ ASARI-DOKUBU as NSA.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 29, 2012
wirinet:

It is now that you realized Azazi is incompetent because he said it as it is. As you should know Azazi is only a National Security Adviser, he is not in charge of any investigative agency. So what of DMI, SSS, civil defense and the police, are they very competent until they criticize PDP?

Who does not know that Niger Delta militants, Boko Haram ( a faction), bakassi boys, NURTW ( oyo branch) lead by adedibu and Tokyo, etc, were created by PDP big wigs. Aziza is just stating the obvious.

Is it not a shame that your president does not know the republic he is president. It will be a big disgrace if he goes on international fora and day he is a president of the Nigerian 3rd republic.
Was he not appointed by the president to look into national security issues? Then,it is duty to find solution to the problem of Boko Haram than coming out to defend himself and insinuating what supposed to be failure on his own side.

I would still fire him as the president.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 29, 2012
emmatok:

Dumb,

Where is i Azazi's comment did he support the North.

This is the problem with Nigeria, YOU PEOPLE JUST LOVE LIES AND SYCOPHANTS.

If GEJ fires Azazi for saying the truth then he should employ ASARI-DOKUBU as NSA.
What's the truth in his comment? That GEJ is behind the Boko Haram for poor handling of security issues? Please, provide me with more insight about this man's comment.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by wirinet(m): 9:41pm On Apr 29, 2012
all4naija: Was he not appointed by the president to look into national security issues? Then,it is duty to find solution to the problem of Boko Haram than coming out to defend himself and insinuating what supposed to be failure on his own side.

I would still fire him as the president.

I agree that he should have resigned if he disagrees PDP and government's handling of Boko Haram. But then resignation is contrary to the character of a Nigerian.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by Kobojunkie: 9:43pm On Apr 29, 2012
dnklojang: Gen. Azazi just flopped up. He should hv discretely discuss this issue wt GEJ n device means of Amending the Constitution of the PDP which is contrasting N inconsistent wt the Ultimate Constitution of The FRN. We all know BH bcame more aggresv durin n after d TUSSLE 4 Power btw GEJ N ANTAGONISTS IBB, ATIKU n BUHARI. Howeva I think Azazi should b shown d way out 4 such unprofessional conduct pls.

Can I ask you a simple question. I notice a lot of people on here have been quick to claim Azazi erred. I just want to know, from you, what exactly Azazzi said wrong here. Please, if you need to, go back to the article, and research other related pieces, then come back to tell us where Azazzi lied, and where he could have done better.

I will say you may have it right that he should have discussed this with Jonathan Goodluck, and let's assume he already did that but his boss ignored him, and he chose to go straight to the Nigerian people with what he had to say, where is that wrong? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

On your claim that Boko Haram became more aggressive during the election, should we also pretend that the many killings and riots over the last decade, only became intense during the elections? Let's please stop trying to twist realities here. Boko Haram menace started before Jonathan showed up on the scene, and it is not out of the question to expect the chaos to continue to grow year by year. The group never once suggested that the President had to be a muslim, and it did not at any time throw it's weight behind any one candidate or another, so I don't understand why you and others like you, continue to make attempts to tie this in somehow. For pete's sake even politicians have fallen victim to the scourge and the majority of those dying are northern muslims. .
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 29, 2012
To go and explain to the people would also be pointed out in his statement. And, we didn't see that. So, I would conclude on the premise he didn't discuss it with his boss.

Yes, he stated that PDP appointing of candidate to be the president is a root-cause, which we know the president is a product of PDP at this point in time. That also reveals that Azazi should know that PDP is only a party and such claim is that Northerner should have been the president. In one hand he's saying that the party needn't have to chose his candidate and Northerner has to be the president for the problem not to happen because it is their turn to rule. So, his assertion has some element of undertone insinuating something that encourage the incitement of Boko Haram to be right in their course to make this administration a failure.

Those factors of poverty, lack of education and joblessness he pointed must be addressed together and find solution to for the Northerners to stop the bombing are absolutely a biased idea to the betrayal of the South, whose resources have been plundered for those people who don't find them helping.These are the same people who don't see the southerners as part of them and their nation. I once asked a friend who have traveled far across the country on what he understood about the people views on ethnicity. He told me the Northerners usually have some reserves for the South, thinking they are beneath them and are religiously incompatible.

The only ground I would have accepted his argument is that the Northern elites and leaders are to blame on the issues bedeviling the North.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by emmatok(m): 11:00pm On Apr 29, 2012
all4naija: What's the truth in his comment? That GEJ is behind the Boko Haram for poor handling of security issues? Please, provide me with more insight about this man's comment.

What are you talking about.

This is AZAZI's comment below
“PDP got it wrong from the beginning, from the on-set by saying Mr A can rule, Mr A cannot rule ……according to PDP’s convention, rules and regulation and not according to the constitution and that created the climate for what has manifest itself, this way.”

He added that there is some level of political undertone to the problem.

He also noted that the bombings, suicide attacks and jail breaks that have been raging the northern part of the country “could be traced to the politics of exclusion of the PDP in the region.”

Blaming the notion of anointing candidates and the ‘do or die’ attitude of the political party, Retired General Azazi asked why “is it possible that somebody was thinking that only Mr. A could win, and that if he could not win, there would be problems in this society?”
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by greenhouse2012: 11:17pm On Apr 29, 2012
The Boko Haram theory
Boko Haram, at the time of formation was a potentially dangerous group.As it gained popularity, the PDP realized it could be instrumental to its political success in some parts of the north.Boko Haram was used in the 2007 elections and were given certain promises by the Yar'adua Government.
In 2009, there was a crackdown against boko haram as a result of the growing tension between them and the PDP government.Yusuf(the leader of Boko haram) and his men were going to spill the secret due to the non-fulfilment of the promises made to them by PDP. This was not allowed to happen as Yusuf and his men were summarilly executed following orders from president Yar'adua..At this point the weakened Boko haram was forced into hibernation.
President Yar'adua died in May 2010. According to PDP arrangement, the north still had a few years to rule the country before it gets to the turn of other regions.This causes a division in the party, and Jonathan who was Yar'adua's vice president, a man from the South South region was favoured by some party top-shots including former President Obasanjo. Jonathan becomes president and now an aggrieved group of Northern elders will seek a revenge.They will require the services of a betrayed friend of the PDP.Boko Haram quickly comes to mind.Suddenly, the near extinct Boko Haram is resuscitated, becomes well funded and equiped.But what would be its aim? What would it fight for. It would avenge the killing of its leader and members by attacking the security forces and christians responsible. This is to hide the intentions of those really behind the uprising.
The NSA and his boss know about this. They know who is behind all these and having held secret talks with them, they agreed all this will end by June. And so the unperturbed president could boldly make this proclamation in far away Korea.

This is my Boko Haram Theory. Pass it on if it makes sense to you.
Anonymous.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by Kobojunkie: 11:19pm On Apr 29, 2012
greenhouse2012: The Boko Haram theory
Boko Haram, at the time of formation was a potentially dangerous group.As it gained popularity, the PDP realized it could be instrumental to its political success in some parts of the north.Boko Haram was used in the 2007 elections and were given certain promises by the Yar'adua Government.
In 2009, there was a crackdown against boko haram as a result of the growing tension between them and the PDP government.Yusuf(the leader of Boko haram) and his men were going to spill the secret due to the non-fulfilment of the promises made to them by PDP. This was not allowed to happen as Yusuf and his men were summarilly executed following orders from president Yar'adua..At this point the weakened Boko haram was forced into hibernation.

Forced into hibernation ko . . . so all the bombings, and attacks that continued were done by what? Boko Haram phantoms?

Carry your cow excrement theories go enter gutter somewhere. What are you going to try to feed us next? That PDP is reason why the Northerners voted in favour of sharia in the early 2000's? And since Jonathan Goodluck is a PDP President, he is also using Boko Haram to maintain his grip on power?

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by emmatok(m): 11:21pm On Apr 29, 2012
greenhouse2012: The Boko Haram theory
President Yar'adua died in May 2010. According to PDP arrangement, the north still had a few years to rule the country before it gets to the turn of other regions.This causes a division in the party, and Jonathan who was Yar'adua's vice president, a man from the South South region was favoured by some party top-shots including former President Obasanjo. Jonathan becomes president and now an aggrieved group of Northern elders will seek a revenge.They will require the services of a betrayed friend of the PDP.Boko Haram quickly comes to mind.Suddenly, the near extinct Boko Haram is resuscitated, becomes well funded and equiped.But what would be its aim? What would it fight for. It would avenge the killing of its leader and members by attacking the security forces and christians responsible. This is to hide the intentions of those really behind the uprising.
The NSA and his boss know about this. They know who is behind all these and having held secret talks with them, they agreed all this will end by June. And so the unperturbed president could boldly make this proclamation in far away Korea.

This is my Boko Haram Theory. Pass it on if it makes sense to you.
Anonymous.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by emmatok(m): 11:25pm On Apr 29, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Carry your cow excrement theories go enter gutter somewhere. What are you going to try to feed us next? That PDP is reason why the Northerners voted in favour of sharia in the early 2000's? And since Jonathan Goodluck is a PDP President, he is also using Boko Haram to maintain his grip on power?

KOBO,

The theory is correct, we all know how and why YUSUF was killed.

Do you remember OBJ visit to BK families in the North and the assassination that followed the visit?

A lot of things are hidden in these country.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by Kobojunkie: 11:26pm On Apr 29, 2012
emmatok:

KOBO,

The theory is correct, we all know how and why YUSUF was killed.

Do you remember OBJ visit to BK families in the North and the assassination that followed the visit.

All lot of thing are hind in these country.

Stop making things up. There is nothing accurate about the theory conveniently weaved there to justify bull-crap!

Granted, a lot of questions remain unanswered but that is not enough reason for us to let our imaginations run wild in this.

The Boko Haram situation is a mess. If any particular group controlled it in the early years( early 2000s) it is clear that they lost control almost as soon as it all started. Boko Haram is now a certified terrorist group, with possible foreign backings. It does not seem any particular groups are being targetted -- as initially suggested by the southerners who played VICTIM at one time. Muslims and Northerners make up the majority of the victims of this scourge, and it does not seem they are here to negotiate a deal like MEND did.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 29, 2012
emmatok:

What are you talking about.

This is AZAZI's comment below

Okay. You haven't seen the actual comment that in the other thread. I would advice you to take a look.
I would get the link for you as soon as possible.

This is the link: https://www.nairaland.com/925178/boko-haram-pdp-pdp-boko
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by emmatok(m): 11:38pm On Apr 29, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Stop making things up. There is nothing accurate about the theory conveniently weaved there to justify bull-crap!

Granted, a lot of questions remain unanswered but that is not enough reason for us to let our imaginations run wild in this.

Nobody is making anything up.

This is The-same thing the PDP is saying to AZAZI.

The group was founded by Mohammed Yusuf in 2002 in the city of Maiduguri with the aim of establishing a Shari'a government in Borno State under former Governor Ali Modu Sheriff.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by Kobojunkie: 11:43pm On Apr 29, 2012
emmatok:

Nobody is making anything up.

This is The-same thing the PDP is saying to AZAZI.

The group was founded by Mohammed Yusuf in 2002 in the city of Maiduguri with the aim of establishing a Shari'a government in Borno State under former Governor Ali Modu Sheriff.

What you have here is no way related to what was said in the THEORY we are analyzing. You know that, right?? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by fesse(f): 10:14am On Apr 30, 2012
The hatred for Jonathan Goodluck has blind and brain folded many Nl that failed to understand Azazi.
The politics being practice by the born-to-rule northern pdp bigwigs is what gave birth to BH not Jonathan.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by fesse(f): 10:15am On Apr 30, 2012
The hatred for Jonathan Goodluck has blind and brain folded many Nl that they failed to understand Azazi.
The politics being practice by the born-to-rule northern pdp bigwigs is what gave birth to BH not Jonathan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

There Will Be A Turnaround, Nigeria Will Prosper / Jigawa: Hisbah Confiscated 308 Bottles Of Assorted Alcoholic Beverages / Fani Kayode: Insulting Tinubu Has Become A Favourite Pastime On All TV Stations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.