Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. (16216 Views)

Arewa Youths Back PDP Claim On Buhari’s Health- Leadership / Chime Shakes-Off Death Rumour, Condoles With Yakowa, Azazi’s Families / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by Tropilo(m): 7:43am On Apr 29, 2012
homerac7: Hmmm.... GEJ vs Azazi

By d way, r we in 3rd or 4th republic?

D one often referred as 3rd repubic was inconclusive as d elected president was not sworn in. U can not hv a republic without a democratic president. So OBJ actually started our real 3rd republic.
See, GEJ isnt as slow as some of us think.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by Kobojunkie: 7:47am On Apr 29, 2012
Tropilo:

D one often referred as 3rd repubic was inconclusive as d elected president was not sworn in. U can not hv a republic without a democratic president. So OBJ actually started our real 3rd republic.
See, GEJ isnt as slow as some of us think.

The definitions are not based on whether a president was eventually sworn in or not. We need to stop robbing ourselves of common dignity by constantly looking for ways to create excuses for our elected officers.

1993 has for a long time now been known as the year of our third republic. To attempt to erase that simply because we want to save an official from being wrong is simply dishonest. If you want to move the marker, at least start by making sure you re-write the rules, and history first.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by DExplorer1: 8:00am On Apr 29, 2012
Jenams: GEJ is a good man. He shuns corruption & corrupt people, obviously ∂α† Ȋ̝̊̅§ why most persons, even his advisers dnt respect him. In naija politics, if u dnt want τ̅☺ play ball, u HªvΣ ₪O biz comin τ̅☺ †ЂΞ field. GEJ was brought τ̅☺ †ЂΞ field by fate, dis Ȋ̝̊̅§ prolly why tins seem confusin for now. Dis comment Ȋ̝̊̅§ meant strictly for †ЂΞ wise.

Na by force to use BB? What's the essence if your post can't be understood.

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by mufc009(m): 8:03am On Apr 29, 2012
This is not a nation and bear in mind Nigerians, you do not have a president!!!!! embarassed
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by DExplorer1: 8:05am On Apr 29, 2012
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 29, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

na 2day? Abeg giv me condom mek i go Bleep d girl wey dey ma house
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by DExplorer1: 8:09am On Apr 29, 2012
homerac7: @ naijaking,

my brother, I dey kamkpe o!

GEJ will hav to b careful wt how he goes abt ds one o. Na Azazi b him Don 1 all ds while, na him kuma knw d password for d military boyz set up and intelligence system pulse. He's d most potent counter move to Gen Gwarzo's influence in d security system. So d guy na mosquito wey perch for GEJ blokos as at now.

Simply put, here comes a coup on any bullsh*t from GEJ.

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by mufc009(m): 8:12am On Apr 29, 2012
optimist D:
sugest what he shld do. to tell the world that he will negotiate with terorist group so that others will spring up? to tell u that he wont negotiate to cuase more trouble and recieve ur abuses agaian? To ask the sodiers to start shooting anybody that looks like a boko haram (as if they have id), which means killin d innocent citizens? wat? just tell me wat u think he shld decide. no offence intended.
. To start with, he said he knows these bokos and their sponsors. What da heck did he do to them?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by onyengbu: 8:15am On Apr 29, 2012
Kobojunkie: Again . . . .

To then go as far as to tell us that that you chose to vote a 'fool' because a supporter of the 'killer' told you that a third candidate was not good enough . . . (note there were 14 other candidates still)reveals how much lower on the IQ-scale you probably were to begin with.
most times you just love to argue for the sake of it.
When was it proved that GEJ is a fool and dont tell me you are quoting jmaine because he was using the words of rhino who called GEJ a fool.

There might be 100 names on the ballot paper but they are mostly unknown and your Buhari who is known is a very bad choice.

I have not seen any reason why I will choose chris okotie over GEJ. Ribadu is a no no - corrupt and inexperienced. Pat Utomi who could have gotten people's votes pulled out of the election.

So tell me, who should we have voted if not GEJ.

Meanwhile GEJ is not doing very badly, its just that people like you and Boko Haram are making sure he fails. Unfortunately, its you who is failing. Here in nairaland, all the name calling and insults are beginning to endear people to Jonathan. Outside where the reality holds supreme, nigerians are already being sympathetic to GEJ believing people want him out by using Boko haram and believe me, that works in GEJ's favour!

With the same set of 2011 candidates and Buhari still being who he is GEJ will still win. Believe it or not.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by onyengbu: 8:16am On Apr 29, 2012
Kobojunkie: Again . . . .

To then go as far as to tell us that that you chose to vote a 'fool' because a supporter of the 'killer' told you that a third candidate was not good enough . . . (note there were 14 other candidates still)reveals how much lower on the IQ-scale you probably were to begin with.
When was it proved that GEJ is a fool and dont tell me you are quoting jmaine because he was using the words of rhino who called GEJ a fool.

There might be 100 names on the ballot paper but they are mostly unknown and your Buhari who is known is a very bad choice.

I have not seen any reason why I will choose chris okotie over GEJ. Ribadu is a no no - corrupt and inexperienced. Pat Utomi who could have gotten people's votes pulled out of the election.

So tell me, who should we have voted if not GEJ.

Meanwhile GEJ is not doing very badly, its just that people like you and Boko Haram are making sure he fails. Unfortunately, its you who is failing. Here in nairaland, all the name calling and insults are beginning to endear people to Jonathan. Outside where the reality holds supreme, nigerians are already being sympathetic to GEJ believing people want him out by using Boko haram and believe me, that works in GEJ's favour!

With the same set of 2011 candidates and Buhari still being who he is GEJ will still win. Believe it or not.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by DExplorer1: 8:16am On Apr 29, 2012
naijaking1: I just listened to Gen. Azazi. What a mess!!!
People like him are better of seen than heard, because anything they say would never be ascribed to a personal opinion but a professional accumulation of privilaged information. Unfortunately, in Nigeria people just open their mouth anyhow. You would have seen how he thanked the audience for the small ovation he recieved. Every officer just like to have their ego massaged very often.

Still didn't get your point.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by DExplorer1: 8:21am On Apr 29, 2012
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 29, 2012
In which country can a Security Adviser spew such nonsense and still keep his job? Who is he trying to impress ? The Government that hired him for National Security or his cohorts? This country is so complex that I can not even accept to be President even if God say "Go"!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by homerac7: 8:23am On Apr 29, 2012
@ D-Explorer,

Heheheheee...Bros, me no talk so o! OYO for u sir o! grin grin

@all,

I'm amazed that some responses here claim there was no 3rd republic in 1993, abeg na wc school or book una learn dat one from?

Even GEJ you are failingly trying to defend said made mention of a truncated republic, so wc one is it? Na wa o! It's my first time of learning that there was no 1989 constitution too. Very soon una go tell me say there's nothing like Clifford, MacPherson, 1999 constitutions too.

Chai! EPL, Facebook, African Magic, Sound City, Channel O, ETV don ruin Naija education finally o!
cry cry cry
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by Kobojunkie: 8:25am On Apr 29, 2012
onye_ngbu*:

This is a classic case of kettle calling pot black . . . .I don tell you say your problem be say you no know how to read.

Someone tell us say im vote 'fool' because im wan spite killer . . . I come try help am see the silliness of his logic. You miss all that jump to dey ask me say when dem confirm say the person vote fool? Na kai-kai you drink so abi na cow piss?? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Anyways, na me dey give your ramblings time . .
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by onyengbu: 8:27am On Apr 29, 2012
Kobojunkie:

The definitions are not based on whether a president was eventually sworn in or not. We need to stop robbing ourselves of common dignity by constantly looking for ways to create excuses for our elected officers.

1993 has for a long time now been known as the year of our third republic. To attempt to erase that simply because we want to save an official from being wrong is simply dishonest. If you want to move the marker, at least start by making sure you re-write the rules, and history first.

So if it has wrongly been referred to as the 3rd republic for that long, it now a sin for someone to try to correct that wrong notion just to please you and others that wish to believe that the president is not sound or because it has been a long time?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by onyengbu: 8:31am On Apr 29, 2012
Kobojunkie:

This is a classic case of kettle calling pot black . . . .I don tell you say your problem be say you no know how to read.

Someone tell us say im vote 'fool' because im wan spite killer . . . I come try help am see the silliness of his logic. You miss all that jump to dey ask me say when dem confirm say the person vote fool? Na kai-kai you drink so abi na cow piss?? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Na you wey no sabi read. How come you jumped the post before his where the initial poster postulated that its foolish to vote GEJ which was exactly what he is repeating.

Why you de enjoy pulling things out of context just to enjoy arguments?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by Kobojunkie: 8:34am On Apr 29, 2012
homerac7: ^

I'm amazed that some responses here claim there was no 3rd republic in 1993, abeg na wc school or book una learn dat one from?

Even GEJ you are failingly trying to defend said made mention of a truncated republic, so wc one is it? Na wa o! It's my first time of learning that there was no 1989 constitution too. Very soon una go tell me say there's nothing like Clifford, MacPherson, 1999 constitutions too.

Chai! EPL, Facebook, African Magic, Sound City, Channel O, ETV don ruin Naija education finally o!
cry cry cry

It is your everyday agbero mentality with some. . . when their political master is caught in a net, they desperately attempt to re-write history/throw as many people as possible under the bus . . anything to save their 'baba' from embarrassment of dealing with his/her error. Political masters must always be correct!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 29, 2012
D arrow of God is no longer at ease, weep not child, 4 things fall apart 4 beta tinz 2 fall in place......we must overcome bokoharam
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by DExplorer1: 8:38am On Apr 29, 2012
CyberG: When will SOMEONE blow this useless piece of trash JonaZERO to paste?? The NSA is an Adviser and if he tells this garbage fool this in private and he does nothing, what stops him from telling the whole world? Shows not everyone from that part of Nigeria is daft only the most useless shitty guy conned himself into presidency! Even he fires him now, the deed is done. Azzazi may suffer from this pack of vultures but he has been far more patriotic than the bonehead president. Was it not a few days ago that this useless Jonashiate said he SERVES the PDP and the PDP is above the president? One day, your name will come-up for elimination among your pack of killers and you will be done! Most useless presidents never survive Aso Rock anyway - they either die, are overthrown or summarily executed!

The people dying from BH suffering from this fool are so blinded by tribalism, they will come and defend him. They have blamed the Buhari, the north, religion, everyone but the fool whose job it is to arrest and try whoever is behind Boko Haram. Any of you yarn shaite and I will personally call thunder too blow your balls and Amadioha chop your evil hearts before you are taken away by laalu o, ogiri oko! grin grin tongue tongue

ero, ero pese, pese, pese ero
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by lacasa: 8:44am On Apr 29, 2012
LeoMax: DO not disrespect Mr. President. I hate it when Freedom of Speech is abused. Oh God, I miss the military era

Slowpoke, Slowpoke, Slowpoke, Slowpoke ..
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 29, 2012
lacasa:

Slowpoke, Slowpoke, Slowpoke, Slowpoke ..
what does slowpoke mean,if you must type nexttime,keep oxford advanced learners dictionary close to you.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by Tropilo(m): 8:51am On Apr 29, 2012
optimist D:
sugest what he shld do. to tell the world that he will negotiate with terorist group so that others will spring up? to tell u that he wont negotiate to cuase more trouble and recieve ur abuses agaian? To ask the sodiers to start shooting anybody that looks like a boko haram (as if they have id), which means killin d innocent citizens? wat? just tell me wat u think he shld decide. no offence intended.

Wish i could click the "like" button a million more times for this statement.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by donpeluchi(m): 8:54am On Apr 29, 2012
GEJ once told us that boko haram is in his government eating and drinking with him, i assume his government is made up of PDP appointees so Azazi may not be far from the truth!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by owendei(m): 9:00am On Apr 29, 2012
Jenams: GEJ is a good man. He shuns corruption & corrupt people, obviously ∂α† Ȋ̝̊̅§ why most persons, even his advisers dnt respect him. In naija politics, if u dnt want τ̅☺ play ball, u HªvΣ ₪O biz comin τ̅☺ †ЂΞ field. GEJ was brought τ̅☺ †ЂΞ field by fate, dis Ȋ̝̊̅§ prolly why tins seem confusin for now. Dis comment Ȋ̝̊̅§ meant strictly for †ЂΞ wise.
may God grant gej d wisdom of solomon to lead us 2 d promisd land. amen! gud mornin felow NIGERIANS.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by shollay6(m): 9:12am On Apr 29, 2012
jonathan is only trying to defend his party
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by smsmoney(m): 9:14am On Apr 29, 2012
Papa Decieve Pikin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by DExplorer1: 9:16am On Apr 29, 2012
homerac7: @ D-Explorer,

@all,

cry cry cry

My man, i understand but remember say you still fit hide behind computer na. . .lol

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by Tropilo(m): 9:24am On Apr 29, 2012
optimist D:
your president is a pig and you are... what? I know som of us here has never even bee a class prefect in thier whole life jst to have a little taste of leadership, but they are very quick to aportion blames and rain insult on others over little matter without any good analysis and investigation.

My brother, this is real proof that many of us have failed as parents, uncles, aunties or teachers. Good upbringing is fast disappearing. Good old-days you dont even insult your peers let alone seniors or elders even at their backs.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by Tbillz(m): 9:26am On Apr 29, 2012
Nigerian d̶̲̥̅̊
п̥̥̲̣̣̣̥
t Ƅƺ fooled.....they ȁrë diverting our atention; they all knws the truth.......but very soon Ɯƺ'll all knw the truth......anoda question ȋ̝̊̅̄
Ƨ̲̣̥
; W̶̲̥̅̊
ĥO̲̣̣̥
will prosecute the pple involve in diz BOKO saga
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by Delafruita(m): 9:30am On Apr 29, 2012
Tropilo:

Wish i could click the "like" button a million more times for this statement.
i also wish you could.that would show how stupendously stupid you are.are u trying to say gej's hand are tied hence he cant be blamed for his failure to do nothing despite having all the apparatus at his disposal?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings. by jmaine: 9:37am On Apr 29, 2012
onye_ngbu*:

Na you wey no sabi read. How come you jumped the post before his where the initial poster postulated that its foolish to vote GEJ which was exactly what he is repeating.

Why you de enjoy pulling things out of context just to enjoy arguments?

Bros, you need to forget that creature . .his/her existence depends on a daily dose of some nairaland aimless and meandering arguements . . . . . If he/she no argue uselessly . . .na paralysis get am . .so please let him/her be . . .we all understand his/her peculiar need to always argue . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Blames Economic Woes On Past Leaders / I Was Not Kicked Out Of The VIP Box At The PDP Convention - Olisa Metuh Reacts / Minimum Wage: Governors Move To Meet Dec 31 Deadline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.