Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,846 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. (19684 Views)

'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' / 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife / My Neighbour And His Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by ODIX(m): 2:52pm On Nov 24, 2007
WELL I AGREE WHAT I DID WAS WRONG. LOOKING BACK NOW I REGRET EVERY MY ACTIONS.
I HAVE NO EXCUSE I HOPE GOD FORGIVE'S ME
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by rowlandwhy: 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2007
ODIX:

WELL I AGREE WHAT I DID WAS WRONG. LOOKING BACK NOW I REGRET EVERY MY ACTIONS.
I HAVE NO EXCUSE I HOPE GOD FORGIVE'S ME
it does not have anything to do with the issue on ground now
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by rowlandwhy: 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2007
@dexlomo,
Am very sorry for what happened,
Thank God your parents will be back in no time.
Just keep record of what u do observe when they are not around sequencially
so that u'll gonna update them on ur observations
i sent details on what to do to ur email. reply me if u need clarifications.
Take care
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by romeo(m): 3:39pm On Nov 24, 2007
rowlandwhy:

@ROMEO,
I wonder why u guys like to peep into someone's past life.
The poster here is asking a question on critical issue on ground and needs us to advice him and u are here saying all sort of words to hurt him more,
i think this is not the time to claim holiness or sanity, he needs our advice,
by the way, he (the poster) has never condemned the girl in any way or called her a slut.
Moreover, everybody has his own life to live, pending when difficulties comes up .

You can keep on wondering for eternity but i like knowing who is talking always (background check) and the only thing you picked from my two posts is just my reference to his past posts? hypocrite!!!! maybe you had dozens of "MAIDS" when growing or that you have some now working their ass off as slaves to satisfy you. If you have a so called "maid" please don't even reply this post sad, shameless bunch of "maid" owners

Are we advising him based on what? the pregnant girl is not working for him but for his parents and they are there to advice him on what to do while they are away
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by olanajim(m): 3:49pm On Nov 24, 2007
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by rowlandwhy: 3:58pm On Nov 24, 2007
romeo:

You can keep on wondering for eternity but i like knowing who is talking always (background check) and the only thing you picked from my two posts is just my reference to his past posts? hypocrite!!!! maybe you had dozens of "MAIDS" when growing or that you have some now working their ass off as slaves to satisfy you. If you have a so called "maid" please don't even reply this post sad, shameless bunch of "maid" owners

Are we advising him based on what? the pregnant girl is not working for him but for his parents and they are there to advice him on what to do while they are away
Romoe or whatever u seem to be address as,
You are just acting like a mere daft apologies for saying this
This guy never condemned this maid of a girl for once even for being pregnant,
u only got offended because he keep referring her as maid and not domestic worker, am so sorry for that, in nigeria maid has overtaking any name for a house worker as such.
You never knew this guy nor his parents but u've start calling them all sort of names "ingrates" and all that and i can't take that shit from you, how dare u This action made me to grade you an under 10, even an under 10 can't act so stupid like this.

Apparently, every body know that he is not the person who employed her, and he is not dragging that with anybody including u,
he is just acting because he is  nearest adult in the house as his parents are not around. or u expect his to fold hands and watch?
I don't see any reason why u should get upset with this poor guy.

We never lived with a maid in my parents house since i graduated from the primary school, i have been doing all the domestic work in the house and taking care of my young ones if u think am as lazy as u are.

1 Like

Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by ifyalways(f): 4:04pm On Nov 24, 2007
what wud people have suggested if it was the guys sister that got pregnant?
what wud have been tha guys reaction to this?

i wonder ooooooh? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked whatever you do ,i humble suggest you do consider the fact that it CUD happen to your sister and also the so called maid is someones sister lipsrsealed
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by almondjoy(f): 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2007

romeo (m)
espanish

Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance.
« #23 on: Today at 01:07:32 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Dexlomo on July 10, 2007, 09:57 PM
Can someone please help me.

It all started with my neighbour back then[b] in Secondary school.[/b] He lured me into having sex with me and since then whenever I see a male, my privates rises especially if I can view the privates form the trouser. I want to believe I am not a full gay because I like girls and besides, I do not like the gay sex. However, my major problem is that I have a small privates about 6" when on. There is a girl I am dying for and yet I can't open up to tell her because I[b] feel insecured about my penile size and that is what is making me remain in this funny gay mood.[/b]
Please how can I quit being gay?

Please, I need good responses and not curses.

Quote from: Dexlomo on May 20, 2007, 06:10 PM
hi all,
mine was far more than dirty

from berger to Ojota i sucked him because we were the only two on the last seat then. sucking a total stranger.

Quote from: Dexlomo on May 20, 2007, 06:02 PM
hi,
mine was quite nasty because i'm a gay. it was just this last week sunday. i wnt to Kuramo beach after service and i met this guy Ibrahim. we got talking and i told him i was Hot. he charged me and we went to a place called white sand on VI around Water Corporation and there he gave me two nice hot rounds of sex. i really loved it.

Your so called "maid" is a million times better than you ashawo boy

he he he he he he he he he! cheesy  I guess we all have our sexscapades!!!!  grin  Please dear Nairalanders, please endeavour to take pride in your escapades on Nairaland if you are ever called to defend your "posts"! grin

Nairaland go kill pesin!!!!  I say Nairaland don kill pesin!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

somze (m)
Nigeria

« #26 on: Today at 01:59:36 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As much as I try to ignore the poster's background (which as Romeo pointed out is worse than the maid's) i get to understand how maids (domestic workers) are segregated in our society. It's indeed sad and most of us are culprits.

Your maid is not different from other youngsters that get pregnant or have sex. It's no longer such a big deal as it used to be. A lot of people have contributed positively and nicely. Proper care should be provided for her. She needs all the love, care and patients during the period. Your parents can influence hers and cause them to show support. Also the father of the baby should take responsibilities. When the child is born they can take the right decision, but this is what should be done now.

somze (m)
Nigeria

« #30 on: Today at 02:33:46 PM » 

Quote from: ODIX on Today at 02:32:01 PM
MY EXPERIENCE WAS EVEN WORSE.WE USED TO  HAVE A MAID SOME TIME A AGO, I JUST FINISHED MY DEGREE PROGRAM WAITING TO BE MOBILISED FOR NYSC.I WAS MOSTLY AT HOME ALONE WITH HER. WHAT MADE IT HARD WAS THAT SHE WAS VERY ATTRACTIVE SHE WOULD COME TO MY ROOM MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AT SLITEST OPPORTUNITIES. BEFORE I KNEW IT. WE WERE SLEEPING TOGETHER. THIS EXPERIENCE ALMOST RUINED MY LIFE.  NOTHING YOU DO WILL SATISFY HER,SHE SIMPLY INCREDIBLE.
        LOOKING BACK NOW I GUES I WAS LUCKY TO HAVE SURVIVE THAT EXPERIENCE .I WOULD NOT ADVICE EVEN MY WORSET ENEMY TO GO THROUGH WHAT I EXPERIENCED I EXCAPED WITH BY WISKER

What sense have you now made?

What kind of people do we even breed in this country?  

he he he he he he he he he he he he he! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Just tickled to death! cheesy
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by ifyalways(f): 4:27pm On Nov 24, 2007
almondjoy:

almond what now ?? grin grin grin grin
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by romeo(m): 4:28pm On Nov 24, 2007
rowlandwhy:

Romoe or whatever u seem to be address as,
You are just acting like a mere daft apologies for saying this
This guy never condemned this maid of a girl for once even for being pregnant,
u only got offended because he keep referring her as maid and not domestic worker, am so sorry for that, in nigeria maid has overtaking any name for a house worker as such.
You never knew this guy nor his parents but u've start calling them all sort of names "ingrates" and all that and i can't take that shit from you, how dare u This action made me to grade you an under 10, even an under 10 can't act so stupid like this.

what a gibberish from an adult, please talk some little sense
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by almondjoy(f): 4:32pm On Nov 24, 2007
ifyalways:

almond what now ?? grin grin grin grin

Please don't be annoyed.

romeo and somze cracked me up!

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by rowlandwhy: 4:32pm On Nov 24, 2007
Thanks almond,

@romeo, nwanne were ya nwayoo
PLs take it easy and don't get offended easily
as far as am concerned
NOBODY IS PERFECT

Have a wondeful time all!
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by almondjoy(f): 4:42pm On Nov 24, 2007
rowlandwhy:

Thanks almond,

@romeo, were ya nwayoo
PLs take it easy and don't get offended easily
as far as am concerned
NOBODY IS PERFECT

Have a wondeful time all!

You are welcome!  I plan to have a wonderful time here oh just observing and laughing for a change.  Free cinema plenty for hia! grin This thread has developed some serious "Y" leg! cheesy
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by romeo(m): 4:46pm On Nov 24, 2007
para Cine gratis vaya usted a un parque intantil wink
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by rowlandwhy: 4:49pm On Nov 24, 2007
almondjoy:

You are welcome!  I plan to have a wonderful time here oh just observing and laughing for a change.  Free cinema plenty for hia! grin This thread has developed some serious "Y" leg! cheesy
LMFAO  grin grin grin grin
what a coincidence, the accuser is accused of the same offence
am rolling on the floor
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by almondjoy(f): 4:57pm On Nov 24, 2007
rowlandwhy:

LMFAO grin grin grin grin
what a coincidence, the accuser is accuser of the same offence
am rolling on the floor

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! lipsrsealed

More please!!!!!
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by rowlandwhy: 5:05pm On Nov 24, 2007
almondjoy:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! lipsrsealed

More please!!!!!

whhen they brought the adulterous woman to Jesus for condemnation
he told them he who havent did such thing should first of all cast stone on her
they all walked away before he could raise up his head
but here the reverse was the case! grin
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by somze(f): 5:08pm On Nov 24, 2007
almondjoy:

Please don't be annoyed.

romeo and somze cracked me up!

If I ask you to explain why my name is up there, you'd prove evasive.

Anything that tickles you dear.
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by jintujinta(m): 5:25pm On Nov 24, 2007
I just wonder why the poster is so bothered. Are we really sure that he, and not a tailor, is not responsible for the pregnancy? In this age of telecommunication, knowing what to do is very simple. Talk to your parents regularly and they will tell you what to do. Good enough, thjey call home often, so what are you bothering your head over?

@ifyalways
I hate sentiments. I dont like seeing all these "what if she's your sister, " or whatever. Was the girl raped? She should face the consequences of her follies. No one should organise any pity party and expect us to come and feast. Count me out. Everyone should be held responsible for his/her handiwork.

And for you who detest the name house maid, what is your problem? Wether you call her house maid or you call her domestic worker, what difference does it make? Is that the issues at stake? Is it not the same thing that they all do? Learn to address the thrust of the matter.

@Poster
Stop worrying your head. Leave the resolution of issues to your parents. Just keep them informed on developments at home, pending the time they return, and keep watch over the girl, whenever you are around.
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by jintujinta(m): 5:27pm On Nov 24, 2007
I just wonder why the poster is so bothered. Are we really sure that he, and not a tailor, is not responsible for the pregnancy? In this age of telecommunication, knowing what to do is very simple. Talk to your parents regularly and they will tell you what to do. Good enough, thjey call home often, so what are you bothering your head over?

@ifyalways
I hate sentiments. I dont like seeing all these "what if she's your sister, " or whatever. Was the girl raped? She should face the consequences of her follies. No one should organise any pity party and expect us to come and feast. Count me out. Everyone should be held responsible for his/her handiwork.

And for you who detest the name house maid, what is your problem? Wether you call her house maid or you call her domestic worker, what difference does it make? Is that the issues at stake? Is it not the same thing that they all do? Learn to address the thrust of the matter.

@Poster
Stop worrying your head. Leave the resolution of issues to your parents. Just keep them informed on developments at home, pending the time they return, and keep watch over the girl, whenever you are around.
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by almondjoy(f): 5:32pm On Nov 24, 2007
rowlandwhy:

whhen they brought the adulterous woman to Jesus for condemnation
he told them he who havent did such thing should first of all cast stone on her
they all walked away before he could raise up his head
but here the reverse was the case! grin

Hmmmmmmmmmmm! lipsrsealed  I am glad you have figured it out! See pesin when dey come talk about pregnant maid.

somze:

If I ask you to explain why my name is up there, you'd prove evasive.

Anything that tickles you dear.

You are too funny! What did you mean by what you said "trying to ignore the poster's background?" cheesy  Did the background frighten you? tongue

romeo say na "ashawo boy"--probably im for don carry belle pass the maid sef with all that jazz he did in the back the molue! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

@romeo
please what made you go and dig up those things biko kwa? grin  I can't fit to concentrate on this thread anymore.  The pregnant housegirl is no longer an issue oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh! cheesy
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by somze(f): 6:00pm On Nov 24, 2007
almondjoy:

You are too funny! What did you mean by what you said "trying to ignore the poster's background?" cheesy Did the background frighten you? tongue
lol grin
I dont want to talk about his background because . . .

almondjoy:

@romeo
The pregnant housegirl is not longer an issue oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh! cheesy
my point exactly . . . a new topic will ensue wink grin
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by ifyalways(f): 6:05pm On Nov 24, 2007
jintujinta:

@ifyalways
I hate sentiments. I don't like seeing all these "what if she's your sister, " or whatever. Was the girl raped? She should face the consequences of her follies. No one should organise any pity party and expect us to come and feast. Count me out. Everyone should be held responsible for his/her handiwork.

and i hate people reading what they hate.whatever made you not to shut ya eyes from reading evil angry where in ma post did i ask the guy to glorify what the house help has done?better shut ya mouth with that ya eyes that hate to read meanings of what ppl write.
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by romeo(m): 6:06pm On Nov 24, 2007
jintujinta:

Do you have "maids" ? and you want to secretly defend ur actions? i will hate anybody that degrades other human beings because of social status and if you are one of them just disappear from my sight
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by mellow(m): 6:32pm On Nov 24, 2007
I love this thread. if to say the poster na Girl him for don get belle ontop of belle. Two round and

three square lukewarm sex, can you imagine.

almondjoy i just love you. Just keep it up
[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color].
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by faketan(m): 6:52pm On Nov 24, 2007

I would be stupid to even attack you, cus you aint worth it. i said that from my own perspective, we had a maid and my parents sent her to school, paid her and fed her, while she stayed with us, but she was sneaking from school to go visit a guy. when she got pregnant, we made sure the guy owned up to his actions. and they are married today. so if you want to judge go find someone else, cus i ain't got your time.

Well you sent her to school, paid her and fed to stay in your house and watch TV, go to cenema and will never do anything for you. Haha. Very funny. Good enough you made the guy take responsibility. Remember u did all that for the services that she provided. That does not remove her right as an individual. The right to sex like you have or may be u are a virgin.

1 Like

Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by Incriva(m): 6:55pm On Nov 24, 2007
I think you should just leave her in your house but be very observesant as to what she does and where she goes. I know d@s kinda hard 4 U since u suntimes close late, but sending her to your neighbour's place won't change a thing. cry wink
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by almondjoy(f): 7:23pm On Nov 24, 2007
mellow:

I love this thread. if to say the poster na Girl him for don get belle ontop of belle. Two round and

three square lukewarm sex, can you imagine.

almondjoy i just love you. Just keep it up
[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color].

Hello Mellow!--I am happy you see my point. Bur errrrrrrrrrrrr----------I don't think it was lukewarm at all. Infact, all I could feel was hot and sizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzling! tongue Did you read the "stuff"? shocked

romeo:

Do you have "maids" ? and you want to secretly defend your actions? i will hate anybody that degrades other human beings because of social status and if you are one of them just disappear from my sight

Excuse me remeo?

I don't think there was any level of condemnation in the poster's tone.  She is a maid, isn't she? undecided  What name would you have her be called by? shocked Housegirl, nanny, baby-nurse?  Any difference?  Please put away your personal feeling of this poster and help us focus on this thread. cheesy

somze:

lol grin
I don't want to talk about his background because . . .
my point exactly . . . a new topic will ensue wink grin

I understand.  Let me maintain focus too.  Thank you for being very civilized about "stuff" here. grin

Unfortunately I do not have any solution for this "house relative". That is between her and her "people"-in the village.  The parents of the poster should have returned  by now and can deal with the whole situation.  In the meantime--the girl has to stay in the house and be looked after by the poster, his siblings and any other adult relative--till his parents come back. 

As for the vomiting thing and all that--it does not kill. The poster made a very good suggestion about sending her to be admitted in a peri-natal facility, till his parents return.  I think that is a wonderful idea--at least she will get all her medical and nutritional needs met over there and she will be free from "house work" at this time.  Let the poster just make sure the "house relative" has a lot to eat and drink as tolerated as not to fall sick. 

No more house work for now--the poster and his "school age" siblings can cook and clean up after themselves till alternative arrangements can be made. kiss
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by romeo(m): 11:26pm On Nov 24, 2007
almondjoy:

Excuse me remeo?

I don't think there was any level of condemnation in the poster's tone. She is a maid, isn't she? undecided What name would you have her be called by? shocked Housegirl, nanny, baby-nurse? Any difference? Please put away your personal feeling of this poster and help us focus on this thread. cheesy

point of correction: she is a "domestic worker" comprendes?

i hate the word maid especially in the Nigerian circle
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by almondjoy(f): 1:37am On Nov 25, 2007
romeo:

point of correction: she is a "domestic worker" comprendes?

i hate the word maid especially in the Nigerian circle

I see!  Just like a "prostitute ring" is called an "escort service"!  I understand.  Just a question of terminology.  I stand corrected then.  No ves abeg! tongue
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by zigbo(f): 3:40am On Nov 25, 2007
@topic shakara don end o tongue
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by TCUBE(m): 5:02am On Nov 25, 2007
You aint the one that forced her into having sexual relations with ur neighbour.I am sure the maid's family wouldnt blame u, (if they are reasonable).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Calls Out An Eko FM Staff Who Wants To Make His Sister A Second Wife / Should A Married Woman Be A Bridesmaid? / A Surrogate Mother Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.