Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. (19683 Views)

'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' / 'my Husband Rented A Flat For Our Maid' - Wife / My Neighbour And His Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by Revive(f): 4:22pm On Nov 25, 2007
nuzo:

If you were straight, i bet you would have been the father of the baby. grin
hehe
Imagine a man sucking abunna inside a bus in lagos

Mr. Turkey:

eeewwwyughhhk, makes me wanno puke
hehe hei
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by Vieira(m): 4:28pm On Nov 25, 2007
nuzo:

I was going to be disappointed if you were. though, i respect these people Just wondering why the guy being gay tickled your fancy to the extent that you couldn't comment beyond that. grin

becuase the posters life is as seedy as Bleep yet he is all bothered about his maid being up the duff.

I bet his maid was not drinking man juice in the back of a danfo like he does.

The hypocrisy is astounding.
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 25, 2007
Vieira:

becuase the posters life is as seedy as Bleep yet he is all bothered about his maid being up the duff.

I bet his maid was not drinking man juice in the back of a danfo like he does.

The hypocrisy is astounding.

I agree with u 200%.
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by SignorZax: 4:36pm On Nov 25, 2007
What do you mean by Maid. this could happen to anyone even yourself. If the pregnant one were to be your sister, what would you have done. From your former posts you even sound like a pervert yourself.
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by almondjoy(f): 4:42pm On Nov 25, 2007
And the thread de-railment continues--------------------- grin
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by romeo(m): 5:04pm On Nov 25, 2007
almondjoy:

bia AlmendraJoy which one u Dey sef?? grin grin
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by Revive(f): 5:42pm On Nov 25, 2007
almondjoy:

Almond.j. easy o grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by spoilt(f): 8:34pm On Nov 25, 2007
Ha! This is an easy one. take her to the neighbour. angry
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by swetangel(f): 10:33pm On Nov 25, 2007
@Rowland'
I wouldnt have said it better.

Why crusify the poster, if you cant help
him then let him be.
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by ifyalways(f): 10:52pm On Nov 25, 2007
Signor Zax:

What do you mean by Maid. this could happen to anyone even yourself. If the pregnant one were to be your sister, what would you have done. From your former posts you even sound like a pervert yourself.
ooooooooooooooh exactly what i tot dear.if its the sister it probably wud have never gotten to nairaland.
hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by romeo(m): 12:14am On Nov 26, 2007
swetangel:

@Rowland'
I wouldnt have said it better.

Why crusify the poster, if you can't help
him then let him be.

Point of correction !!! he's the not custodian of the so called "maid", he is also under somebodies custody (his parents), why talk about helping him like if he made her pregnant? he only came here to gossip but definitely bitted more than he could chew
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by MrTurkey(m): 12:20am On Nov 26, 2007
in a situation as such as this, there should be the presence of an adult personality as maturity is needed for dealing with such issues. hypothetically speaking, under the scenario that the poster has painted, it is hard to believe that there are no uncles or aunts or close family friends or concerned neighbours who would not be able to take charge of affairs pending the return of the parents

hopefully, the parents should have arrived the country by now, i hope they deal with it reasonably
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by almondjoy(f): 12:48am On Nov 26, 2007
Mr. Turkey:

in a situation as such as this, there should be the presence of an adult personality as maturity is needed for dealing with such issues. hypothetically speaking, under the scenario that the poster has painted, it is hard to believe that there are no uncles or aunts or close family friends or concerned neighbours who would not be able to take charge of affairs pending the return of the parents

hopefully, the parents should have arrived the country by now, i hope they deal with it reasonably

Thank you! To think that the poster is the oldest person around to handle this issue is worrisome to me. That girl should not leave that house till the poster's parents come back so the "neighbours" do not do further "damage". Or to the family doctor under hospitalization. There should be some other adult member other than the poster who is definitely in his teens or early 20's to handle this delicate matter. What if this girl dies of some unknown medical condition unknown to all?

Since the poster still has siblings of "school going ages" at home, this matter should be handled by more mature adults.
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by wham(m): 7:48am On Nov 26, 2007
@almond j.

U seem to like this topic a lot

What's the catch?
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by yemivictor: 10:12am On Nov 26, 2007
i think the poster is a psycho & apparently the story is cooked up, thanks to romeo's investigations.
i suggest that this thread should be ignored, hereon!
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by rowlandwhy: 10:24am On Nov 26, 2007
yemivictor:

i think the poster is a psycho & apparently the story is cooked up, thanks to romeo's investigations.
i suggest that this thread should be ignored, hereon!
What are your back-ups to show that the story is cooked up?
You dont have any right or claims to suggest that the thread should be ignored henceforth?

Maybe u need someone to dig out your past escapades
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by Yinkwamo(m): 10:41am On Nov 26, 2007
Sorry, my brother, some nairalanders have actually shown that the forum is just for fun. That means that your problem can't be given serious & adequate attention. So i suggest that you look for better alternatives. Goodluck. undecided
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by amaikama(m): 10:42am On Nov 26, 2007
There is no need for your parent suing the girl parents. After all, how did they have the girl in the first place? is it not through sex! angry Talk to your parents let them ask the girl who is responsible and let him come clean with his own tale in the moon light. Your parent should let him know what the girl parents are saying concerning the girl pregnancy and what is he planing to do about it?

Abortion should not even come in here. don't even think about it angry If they girl parents are not trying to see with reasons, they should ask the girl if she was forced into it? angry They both wanted it and the result was not what they bargain for they should both sort them self out and let the girl parent been too threatening as if the girl in question she is not human that don't have sexual urge. angry

I believe all tension will die down when the guy accept his responsibility every body will live happily ever after and the second child will not be a mistake. grin grin
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by Damoche10: 10:44am On Nov 26, 2007
heheheheheheheheh grin

NOLLYWOOD ACTORS AND ACTRESSES WHERE UNA DE?
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by IderaN(f): 11:44am On Nov 26, 2007
you guys are just tossing me back and forth i don't even know what to add again.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by Emperoh(m): 11:45am On Nov 26, 2007
I am suprised no body has talked of arresting the tailor guy who impregnated this girl. In case we don't know, this is Child Abuse and the Guy  should be made to take his responsibity of having sex with an under-aged child or face the wrath of the Law. How can you sleep with an under-aged girl, get her pregnant and leave her and her host family to worry over it. Who is even sure the guy has owned up to his actions.  I suggest Adewale's family calls in the guys family to take their responsibility failure of which the NGO's that take care of child abuse should be callled in and lets see how it goes from there.To think that the girls family is rejecting her or her pregnancy is the highest level of uncivilisation. I REST MY CASE FOR NOW.
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by almondjoy(f): 11:50am On Nov 26, 2007
wham:

@almond j.

You seem to like this topic a lot

What's the catch?

The catch?  Nothing like a thread that develops "K" or "Y" leg in the middle. 

A.J. is having a fantastic time on this thread reading some of the comments made by super intelligent Nairalanders as usual. cheesy

Don't blame me please--I am loving it!

Happy Holidays----------------Tis the season to be jolly!
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by omuanp(m): 1:51pm On Nov 26, 2007
let her be with the father of her unborn child
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by rowlandwhy: 2:46pm On Nov 26, 2007
omuanp:

let her be with the father of her unborn child
WHY DO U SGGEST SO?
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by zimba315(m): 3:42pm On Nov 26, 2007
u too can join your own and the baby will be urs,so pls help the lady in need
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by wham(m): 3:49pm On Nov 26, 2007
@Almondjoy

Alright Almond, Enjoy Urself.

Happy Holidays in advance to u too
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by growfast(m): 3:53pm On Nov 26, 2007
zimba315:

u too can join your own and the baby will be urs,so please help the lady in need

Abi my broda let him join him own and he can claim the pikin because na pikin them go born.

@poster so you none want make the baby enjoy waiting none be she start hmmm make you you take time ooo come here dey announce person pregnancy you are warn for that because she is your housemaid so no enjoyment only wash and cook for you hmmmmm,

Please good advice for you kindly wed them together she can be coming to work for you from neighbour house, ok
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by feelgood(m): 4:53pm On Nov 26, 2007
@poster, so you are gay & you had the temerity to pretend concern and helplessness. O my goodness! I've also noticed that poster has been silent since the expose by romeo. In the event dear poster, that you are 'invisible', are ur parents aware of your sexual bent & escapades?
@y'all
enuff said on the topic, no? methinks the poster actually needs advice. And to think that from church to kuramo beach - aargh!!! And yesterday was sunday too-ugh
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by TmeD0(m): 7:05pm On Nov 26, 2007
grin grin Chei, una go kill pesin 4 this nairaland o. First na housegirl get bele for "sura d tailor" wey poster dey worry like say na hin give am bele (though i thought he probably did). Then before u know it, we come find out poster's adofuro's "sexcapades" from back of molue to a secluded area for VI. Now, na whishh word dey appropriate pass; maid or domestic worker? so tey people don take all this very personally. Anyone notice say poster don vamoose since romeo and juliet expose am? Not a single comment from him, which is an indication that he's an attention seeker who probably boasts to his adofuro friends that he's got the most posts on nairaland. Dis na original nollywood storyline proper. grin grin I go die o for nairaland!
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by jintujinta(m): 10:33am On Nov 27, 2007
@ Romeo
I think this guy romeo needs to be schooled before he gets lost in his spanish mentality. Below are the dictionary meanings of maid. Tell me what is derogatory in the way the poster has used it. Wake up boy and stop all that forming. Who are you forming for?

maid [mayd]
(plural maids)
noun
1. woman domestic worker: a female domestic employee such as one working in a hotel or tourist accommodations
2. young unmarried woman: a young unmarried woman (archaic or literary) (sometimes offensive)
3. unmarried woman: an unmarried woman past middle age (archaic or literary) (often offensive)
4. virgin: a woman who has never had sexual intercourse (archaic or literary)
5. woman servant: a female servant, especially one working in a large private house

Microsoft® Encarta® 2007. © 1993-2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by jintujinta(m): 10:55am On Nov 27, 2007
Since Romeo is so concerned about the househelp/housemaid/domestic worker case, let me ask him a question. Which is better: to have them do house maid or to have them beg on streets, where they get raped, impregnated and infected with diseases and hunger?

Dont make those who take housemaids look bad. They are not bad people. In fact, they are helping the society and the government. They are employing people.

If government fails in his responsibility, why should you blame people that are helping the situation? Besides, if we go to the roots of house maids, some parents are to blame because they give birth to children they cant take care of. So they send them as house maids. So why blame those who employ them?
Re: Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. by romeo(m): 1:42pm On Nov 27, 2007
jintujinta:

@ Romeo
I think this guy romeo needs to be schooled before he gets lost in his spanish mentality. Below are the dictionary meanings of maid. Tell me what is derogatory in the way the poster has used it. Wake up boy and stop all that forming. Who are you forming for?

maid [mayd]
(plural maids)
noun
1. woman domestic worker: a female domestic employee such as one working in a hotel or tourist accommodations
2. young unmarried woman: a young unmarried woman (archaic or literary) (sometimes offensive)
3. unmarried woman: an unmarried woman past middle age (archaic or literary) (often offensive)
4. virgin: a woman who has never had sexual intercourse (archaic or literary)
5. woman servant: a female servant, especially one working in a large private house

Microsoft® Encarta® 2007. © 1993-2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Your backwardness is Micheal Jackson large, i mean in a monumental scale. Wake up and see the world you are living in!! there is no space for archaic minds like yours. But if you didn't notice i will remind you! most of the description of "maid" are either considered archaic or offensive
You said i am forming? what for? do i know you? or do you know me? and you actually know my location meaning you must have talked to me before but i don't remember where, which shows how negative and impactless your contributions are here.

"Maid" in the Nigerian society is different from what your encarta definition gave but because your mind is warped you failed to see it.

Being a "maid" in Nigeria means:

Making sure that kids of oga and madam wear fine clean clothes while you are on dirty rags.
Fetching water where there is no water supply for their use.
Cooking and washing dishes
You only eat after they have finished eating
You run all the errands alone
Their kids send you on errands too
Even visiting friends send u on errands too ( and their relatives)
No education and school for you (kind ones send some to evening school)
No friends
To serve 24hrs a day
No free day

Summary = SLAVERY and must be condemed and abolished by saying no to "maids" and yes to "domestic workers"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should A Married Woman Be A Bridesmaid? / Man Calls Out An Eko FM Staff Who Wants To Make His Sister A Second Wife / Should My Girlfriend Go And Collect Her Things From Her Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.