Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Isn't She Too Stubborn? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Isn't She Too Stubborn? (2947 Views)

8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls / Am Being Too Stubborn And Wicked Nowadays Whats The Cause? / Females: Nigerian Guys Are Too Stubborn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isn't She Too Stubborn? by unbranded0029: 8:58am On Apr 29, 2012
My gud people of NL, i want 2 appreciate u all for ur contributions, suggestions and counsels over my situation i brought b4 u here last week. I told d story of my fiancee whom i hv bn assisting, but she finds it dificult 2 appreciate my little efforts. Here is d situation at present. As some of u suggested, I felt human, called her 2 knw d level as per her skul fees. She started playing pranks, posting me on two occasions that she would tell me d details later. After d second time, i said shooo, do i now need 2 beg her 2 accept my hard earned money? No way! 2 days later, i wrote her a text (since she would b reluctant to listen 2 me), pouring out my mind on d whole issue and opting 2 now retain my assistance until she decides if she wants my help or not. Since then i blackd out, havnt called her and wasn't ready to. Clearly i felt 2 help not because i expect 2 marry her, but because posterity has a way of remembering d gud we did unappreciated. Today, she sent me a text with d following content. "gud mornin, we re starting our exams on 14th of May. If u want 2 help me 4 my skul fees, u let me know. If u re not willing 2 help, tel me. I am with half of d skul fees now. Thank u" Guys in as much as i'm not a saint in all of this, is d above d tone to seek a fiance's assistance in such matter. I am sure, she was exploring other options wen she refusd to giv me update on d fees. But now it seems it wasn't succesful afterall, and that's why she now wants it. I tel u, if she had gotten d money frm elsewher, sh would hav told me that mine's no longer necesary. One thing i knw she thinks is, i neva wanted to giv her in d first place and that's why am dragging. I knw her wel 2 alwez find a way 2 acuse me of not willing to help wen it was clearly her impatience that brought up all this. At her 200 level she did same thing, acusd me of not wiling to. Has no idea wot it takes to make money in Lagos and pay all d bills. Hers is i want u 2 help me over this and now. Once it takes a litle time, u re no longer wiling. Am fed up and no longer interested in d relationship 4 d fear of d worst in d future. Bt i feel 4 her because she won't sit 4 d exams without d fees paid. Please, in ur humble opinion do u think i shld help her or run as far as my legs can carry me? Thanks 4 alwez being there?
Re: Isn't She Too Stubborn? by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 29, 2012
Like i told you in the part one, HELP HER AND GET IT OVER WITH! No matter the tone or not, just help her. You know you want to, your mind says yes, so Help her, and your heavenly father will reward you for helping someone in need. But relationship wise, FORGET HER!
Re: Isn't She Too Stubborn? by Rocktation(f): 9:30am On Apr 29, 2012
You can always help anyone and unconditionally too. You usually can't go wrong in that.
Re: Isn't She Too Stubborn? by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 29, 2012
I'm jst laffing..been there done that. So @op u honestly think u're the only one she is asking for the school fees or ow do u think she got the first half...Maybe there are four of u she is asking sef...When did u become her father?...Dump her a.s.s she's jst using u.

1 Like

Re: Isn't She Too Stubborn? by kittykat1(f): 10:12am On Apr 29, 2012
Its called mass messaging.

In the TO: field, u put the fone number of 21 mugus and press send. At least 5 mugus will answer. One of them will come to NLD to ask if he should respond. Now I don't blame ppl like DailyNews. Na waaaoh. Why is this peculiar to 9ja babes. They choose to become destitute and beggars in the name of money.

Is 9ja the only poverty ridden nation in the world?

1 Like

Re: Isn't She Too Stubborn? by acidtalk: 10:42am On Apr 29, 2012
sexkillz: Like i told you in the part one, HELP HER AND GET IT OVER WITH! No matter the tone or not, just help her. You know you want to, your mind says yes, so Help her, and your heavenly father will reward you for helping someone in need. But relationship wise, FORGET HER!

Must your gayyish fingers always respond to everything?

When you don't even feed yourself how will you value money? Always wanting to respond to every single thread. Jobless. Gay buffon.
Re: Isn't She Too Stubborn? by MrsChima(f): 11:08am On Apr 29, 2012
LMAO@gayish fingers. grin grin grin grin grin grin cry cry cry cry cry cry cry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ooooh Lawd! (wiping tears from eyes)

Op....

You want to leave her because she is stubborn or asked you for your last naira?
Re: Isn't She Too Stubborn? by Wislet(f): 11:09am On Apr 29, 2012
acidtalk:

When you don't even feed yourself how will you value money? Always wanting to respond to every single thread. Jobless. Gay buffon.
what does this guy have against sexkillz?
@topic, she might be one of those that do not want to be dependent on anyone for anything. She might be in need of the money, but wants to preserve her pride. But instead could seek other options for getting the money except from u. She never wants to feel indebted to u for anything. In case tomorrow both of u go ur separate ways.
By the way, are her parents there? Or are they unable to provide for her? If they are able, it's better u lay off and allow her parents train her. U do not want her to feel indebted to u/'love' u because of something.
Re: Isn't She Too Stubborn? by Zi: 12:16pm On Apr 29, 2012
OP, I don't remember part 1 of your story but in this case 'Kills' advice is what I go with.

Posters if you are not happy with someone on a particular issue, trash it out there and then. Pls stop transferring it to another thread. Thank you.
Re: Isn't She Too Stubborn? by frank317: 12:24pm On Apr 29, 2012
stop claiming that u want to help because u pity her and want to be nice. the fact is that u have strong emotional feeling towards her (i wouldnt call it love cos u are just plain stupid lipsrsealed) and u silently hope might make her appreciate u more.

i think u lack self esteem and dont know your own worth. i wonder how ur childhood was... was ur father mean? were u depressed? were u lonely? do u think u are UGLY?

pls how many girl have u ever dated in your life? do u think without this girl, u wont get another?

dont expect me to tell u to leave this girl, but damn i am very angry with you. u should qualify as the number one foolish person in the whole world. u deserve and award for stupidity and foolishness.

i hope also pay school fees for her whole family.

i am sure if ur sister or mum asks u for money you will know how to shout on them and tell them how hard it is to make money.

NB: if u really want to be nice there are many destitute lying helpless on the way side. just pick one of them and take care of their education.
Re: Isn't She Too Stubborn? by Digital1: 12:25pm On Apr 29, 2012
hello zi, who is giving you a hard time here?

1 Like

Re: Isn't She Too Stubborn? by agb2011(f): 1:18pm On Apr 29, 2012
Op, she is just using u. Once she finishes, she'l dump ur ass. Dump her before she dumps u. If she really need ur help, she won't use dt tone. The tone has a nonchallant attitude, which means u ar just a plan B. U'v done enough, let her finish d rest. sad
Re: Isn't She Too Stubborn? by beylinko(m): 1:38pm On Apr 29, 2012
@frank. WTF,y nt go tru his 1st topic b4 u crucify him. Dats 2 much na,haba!
@Op. As u've realized dis girl is a crazy ungrateful bitch,Eni to lori ko ni fila. Kip d txt she sent u cos u wil nid it later. Abt d sch fees tin u r an option 2 her, if she really need d money dats nt d type of msg 2 send. N u no wat,if u dont send it she is gonna give u red card 1st wit d fees an excuse n wic is a welcum development n a relief 2 u.
Re: Isn't She Too Stubborn? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 29, 2012
acidtalk:

Print this, paste it on your favorite wall, and follow instructions diligently. . . Enjoy!

Re: Isn't She Too Stubborn? by unbranded0029: 2:57pm On Apr 29, 2012
Sexkillz u re d bomb, frank3 u jst red my mind, beylinko i welcom ur critics. Regards 2 u all 4 ur points. I hv no low esteem. I don't want 2 sound sarcastic, bt its really not a case of self worth. I may not b ther yet, bt i hv a degree in engrg wt a master on d way. I hv a training and also practicing in d telecom sector. I hav dated about 43 babes. I hv also spent over 6 yrs wt ds girl. U see, that i sound human is not a sign of weaknes. If all i need frm her is sex, then my problems re over. With her tone and manner, she doesn't deserv a dime frm me. But thinking of helpin her is only a normal feelin of wantin 2 assist som1 in need. U may as wel regard her as a destitute. She hails frm my village, all and sundry knows about us. If thru u guys advice, i end up helpin her, then not only would d heaven help me, bt i would hv exonerated myself frm any form of blame. Like one of u sugested, i can keep her text and payment details (jst as i hv kept d deposit teller 4 all d other payments i made wt regard 2 her skul, knowing that a day like this would come). Personally i hate 2 b associatd wt d reason she dropped out of school. As 4 d relationship, it died a long time ago as far as am concerned. Thankin u all 4 ur wise counsels!
Re: Isn't She Too Stubborn? by Dondav(m): 3:08pm On Apr 29, 2012
I'll go with @Frank....
Re: Isn't She Too Stubborn? by ITbomb(m): 3:19pm On Apr 29, 2012
kitty kat: Its called mass messaging.

In the TO: field, u put the fone number of 21 mugus and press send. At least 5 mugus will answer. One of them will come to NLD to ask if he should respond. Now I don't blame ppl like DailyNews. Na waaaoh. Why is this peculiar to 9ja babes. They choose to become destitute and beggars in the name of money.

Is 9ja the only poverty ridden nation in the world?
Classic
Re: Isn't She Too Stubborn? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 29, 2012
unbranded0029: Sexkillz u re d bomb, frank3 u jst red my mind, beylinko i welcom ur critics. Regards 2 u all 4 ur points. I hv no low esteem. I don't want 2 sound sarcastic, bt its really not a case of self worth. I may not b ther yet, bt i hv a degree in engrg wt a master on d way. I hv a training and also practicing in d telecom sector. I hav dated about 43 babes. I hv also spent over 6 yrs wt ds girl. U see, that i sound human is not a sign of weaknes. If all i need frm her is sex, then my problems re over. With her tone and manner, she doesn't deserv a dime frm me. But thinking of helpin her is only a normal feelin of wantin 2 assist som1 in need. U may as wel regard her as a destitute. She hails frm my village, all and sundry knows about us. If thru u guys advice, i end up helpin her, then not only would d heaven help me, bt i would hv exonerated myself frm any form of blame. Like one of u sugested, i can keep her text and payment details (jst as i hv kept d deposit teller 4 all d other payments i made wt regard 2 her skul, knowing that a day like this would come). Personally i hate 2 b associatd wt d reason she dropped out of school. As 4 d relationship, it died a long time ago as far as am concerned. Thankin u all 4 ur wise counsels!
Now you are the man! wink When you pay back evil with good, you get stronger and you see life for what it is. Givers NEVER lack. . . Ever
Re: Isn't She Too Stubborn? by Beync(f): 3:44pm On Apr 29, 2012
Even if I want to help someone without anything attached,she hav to reasonable in the way she ask for my help. How could she just say 'if u are willing to help me tell me or if u r not bla bla bla' she dint display any manner at all.
Re: Isn't She Too Stubborn? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 29, 2012
Beync: Even if I want to help someone without anything attached,she hav to reasonable in the way she ask for my help. How could she just say 'if u are willing to help me tell me or if u r not bla bla bla' she dint display any manner at all.
He has been helping her since like forever. . . This is the final semester and final help i suppose. . . Let him just do it even if she doesn't deserve it! Makes him a matured person. . . Looking beyond transgressions!
Re: Isn't She Too Stubborn? by Beync(f): 5:33pm On Apr 29, 2012
I'dd help someone who appreciates, there are so many less privileged ones who need help also.
Re: Isn't She Too Stubborn? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 29, 2012
Bro, your disposition towards this babe borders greatly on Muguhood. Been there, done that. . .and I have medals to prove it cool.

Believe me, that girl has that school fees of hers five times over. Note this, girls genuinely feel real attraction for you when they are not able to tool you. DO NOT BEND.

Sleeping with 43 girl doesn't mean squat. It could also mean that you have paid multiple school fees for several leeches. I have this babe that am going to 'knack akpako' this night, who wanted me, Richfella, to pay her school fees three weeks ago, ME! Lol. She really did ask nicely, said the deadline was in two days and that she wouldn't be able to write her exams - which would mean an extra year for her. I simply told her 'I don't have'.

She even went as far as saying that I was the only hope she had, that she didn't know anybody else - babe I barely knew a week lol. Now, did she register for her exams - you bet! Did I ask her about it - naaap! Has she stopped giving 'it' to me? -- naaaap.

Actually, for the record, I've not always been like this. In fact, in my history, I once bought some girl a brand new fridge and a N20k wall painting she barely mentioned she liked - on my FIRST day of visiting her! Did I see or smell a whiff of her bom-bom? You bet not ladies and gentlemen!

Finally, this is not an exhortion of stinginess and meanness. Rather it a call to reason. Besides, the motivation for your 'kindness' is not really pure, rather it is your deep seated insecurity that she would leave. Sure, you may 'give a dog a bone' once in a while, but bro DO NOT BE TOOLED! Ball up man!
Re: Isn't She Too Stubborn? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 30, 2012
sexkillz: Like i told you in the part one, HELP HER AND GET IT OVER WITH! No matter the tone or not, just help her. You know you want to, your mind says yes, so Help her, and your heavenly father will reward you for helping someone in need. But relationship wise, FORGET HER!
Erm Unbranded pllease disrregard this reply, it's a hoax. Methinks you should boot her out and transfer her to GayKillz above since he's strongly looking to score good-karma points. This biacth does not deserve to be in the same bus as you. Like Richy said, she will comfortably pay tour school fees and she's only pulling this shite to look for a reason to dump your budgety arse. Brother you dont need such people in your life, she is not worth it. Leave her alone, and oh if she really doesnt have the money and fails to write her exams?screw her, she doesnt deserve to be in school. Get her 5bags of pure water as your contribution to mankind, let her start from there.
Re: Isn't She Too Stubborn? by CyberG: 3:57pm On Apr 30, 2012
Not new. Dump her immediately by never saying anything to her again, sending her any 1 kobo, or talking to her - change your number or seeing her. This is how to come out on top and let her do the crying and regretting.
Re: Isn't She Too Stubborn? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 30, 2012
CyberG: Not new. Dump her immediately by never saying anything to her again, sending her any 1 kobo, or talking to her - change your number or seeing her. This is how to come out on top and let her do the crying and regretting.
I hope you're not telling him to change his number cos he doesnt need to. Keeping his number send the message ''I couldnt give a fcck less,'' changing it gives the impression that he's running from her or something along those lines.
Re: Isn't She Too Stubborn? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 30, 2012
CyberG: Not new. Dump her immediately by never saying anything to her again, sending her any 1 kobo, or talking to her - change your number or seeing her. This is how to come out on top and let her do the crying and regretting.
It's the last semester and he WANTS to do it. . . Let him follow his heart. Majority of the bullshitters on here commenting schizophrenically would do more if they were in this OP's shoes. So what's the hypocrisy all about?
Re: Isn't She Too Stubborn? by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:53pm On Apr 30, 2012
I support the bolded part 101%. sexkillz, you read my mind. How you doing?
Re: Isn't She Too Stubborn? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 30, 2012
ferhyntorlah:
I support the bolded part 101%. sexkillz, you read my mind. How you doing?
I'm doing great. Thanks!. . . And you?
Re: Isn't She Too Stubborn? by Tinkybabe(f): 5:25pm On Apr 30, 2012
unbranded0029: My gud people of NL, i want 2 appreciate u all for ur contributions, suggestions and counsels over my situation i brought b4 u here last week. I told d story of my fiancee whom i hv bn assisting, but she finds it dificult 2 appreciate my little efforts. Here is d situation at present. As some of u suggested, I felt human, called her 2 knw d level as per her skul fees. She started playing pranks, posting me on two occasions that she would tell me d details later. After d second time, i said shooo, do i now need 2 beg her 2 accept my hard earned money? No way! 2 days later, i wrote her a text (since she would b reluctant to listen 2 me), pouring out my mind on d whole issue and opting 2 now retain my assistance until she decides if she wants my help or not. Since then i blackd out, havnt called her and wasn't ready to. Clearly i felt 2 help not because i expect 2 marry her, but because posterity has a way of remembering d gud we did unappreciated. Today, she sent me a text with d following content. "gud mornin, we re starting our exams on 14th of May. If u want 2 help me 4 my skul fees, u let me know. If u re not willing 2 help, tel me. I am with half of d skul fees now. Thank u" Guys in as much as i'm not a saint in all of this, is d above d tone to seek a fiance's assistance in such matter. I am sure, she was exploring other options wen she refusd to giv me update on d fees. But now it seems it wasn't succesful afterall, and that's why she now wants it. I tel u, if she had gotten d money frm elsewher, sh would hav told me that mine's no longer necesary. One thing i knw she thinks is, i neva wanted to giv her in d first place and that's why am dragging. I knw her wel 2 alwez find a way 2 acuse me of not willing to help wen it was clearly her impatience that brought up all this. At her 200 level she did same thing, acusd me of not wiling to. Has no idea wot it takes to make money in Lagos and pay all d bills. Hers is i want u 2 help me over this and now. Once it takes a litle time, u re no longer wiling. Am fed up and no longer interested in d relationship 4 d fear of d worst in d future. Bt i feel 4 her because she won't sit 4 d exams without d fees paid. Please, in ur humble opinion do u think i shld help her or run as far as my legs can carry me? Thanks 4 alwez being there?

Judging from the reply ,she sounds like you are begging to help and the tone doesn't reflect one of appreciation.Now,there are two sides to a story and all we can read is one part,your part of the story.My question!have you at any point made her feel she's where she is because of you,either in words or deeds or do you constantly remind her that you are her saviour(education wise)?.. Even though this could be true,if you are always hitting on it,you might have crushed her ego hence the reason for the acts otherwise I'd just say she is an ingrate.
Re: Isn't She Too Stubborn? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 30, 2012
Lol, i had such experince barely 2months ago. My ex, even after we broke up, kept disturbin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ for money which i do giv her wen i HªvΣ. But she became used τ̅☺ it & started showin her rude self all over again. I had τ̅☺ cut everytin linkin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ wit her cos i wanted ₪O more of her B.S! Do same bro. It will save u lots of head ache. Except e get wetin u leave inside her pant wey u wan collect. ℓ☺ℓ
Re: Isn't She Too Stubborn? by Okontami: 6:13pm On Apr 30, 2012
Guy, please help her and forget about her. I know how to handle such people, u are not her father so why are you acting like one. Help her this last time and forget about her i say. She is just a stupid looser that will regret her life in the future
Re: Isn't She Too Stubborn? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 30, 2012
Okontami: Guy, please help her and forget about her. I know how to handle such people, u are not her father so why are you acting like one. Help her this last time and forget about her i say. She is just a stupid looser that will regret her life in the future
You get my point. . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Proposed To Me,he Went & Marry Another Woman"i Want To Send Assasins To Him" / What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? / My Girlfriend Complain I Nag A Lot Please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.