Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,848 members, 7,862,778 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:06 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (927051 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:25pm On Oct 25, 2012
THIS MAY BE STRANGE:Early next Sunday morning, November 4th 2012, most in the United States will turn their clocks back one hour for the end of Daylight saving Time. This may be strange to those who are just coming to the The United State but it is true, So if you have any appointment schedule or interview take note.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 11:34pm On Oct 25, 2012
hi nl,am among the dv 2013 winners a nigerian....pls i'av the following question...(1) my case number is 13***,pls when should i expect my 2NL?....(2)can i do my police report here in Abuja?..(3)am stil an undergraduate wil be in400L by january...i planned travelling and coming bk after 2 months to complete my 1st degree b4 going bk,hw abt dat?:...........pls my fellow nairalanders i'll be very happy to get ur honest response.thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 11:37pm On Oct 25, 2012
abosedekolawole: oga temmy, u r touching lives and i give God the glory for u. well am a dv selectee with case no 17thousand. i won the lottery wit the name JOHN ADEBIYI OLUWUNMI BUT ON MY NECO CERT AM HAVING JOHN ADEBIYI OLUWASEYI. MY GRAND MA REGISTERED ME WTH OLUWASEYI. NOW I AV ALL THESE 4NAMES WRITTEN ON MY NPC ATTESTATION AS JOHN ADEBIYI OLUWUNMI OLUWASEYI. I HOPE THIS WILL NOT POSE A THREAT ON INTERVIEW DAY. BSC IS MY HIGHEST DEGREE. I AWAIT UR REPLY IN THE HOUSE
Since you have the names in your NPC cert,i doubt if there would ever be any issue my brother.Relax and baba God go handle the rest. All the best bro

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 11:42pm On Oct 25, 2012
daddykelly: hi nl,am among the dv 2013 winners a nigerian....pls i'av the following question...(1) my case number is 13***,pls when should i expect my 2NL?....(2)can i do my police report here in Abuja?..(3)am stil an undergraduate wil be in400L by january...i planned travelling and coming bk after 2 months to complete my 1st degree b4 going bk,hw abt dat?:...........pls my fellow nairalanders i'll be very happy to get ur honest response.thanks.
by the time you get here(US),you will see that coming back to naija wont be necessary again. Your second letter may come by jan and ur interview by Feb hopefully.You can do your police report at police HQ abuja but pls let them know its for DV visa application.all the best
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 11:46pm On Oct 25, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:
THIS MAY BE STRANGE:Early next Sunday morning, November 7th 2012, most in the United States will turn their clocks back one hour for the end of Daylight saving Time. This may be strange to those who are just coming to the The United State but it is true, So if you have any appointment schedule or interview take note.

November 7th is not a Sunday. It's either you meant 4th or 11th.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:51pm On Oct 25, 2012
Gentiger:

Thanks buddy.

RE:THIS MAY BE STRANGE:Early next Sunday morning, November 4th 2012, most in the United States will turn their clocks back one hour for the end of Daylight saving Time. This may be strange to those who are just coming to the The United State but it is true, So if you have any appointment schedule or interview take note.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:52pm On Oct 25, 2012
Gentiger:

Thanks buddy
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:01am On Oct 26, 2012
adzovia:
i will let u know

ok.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 12:34am On Oct 26, 2012
temmytanny: by the time you get here(US),you will see that coming back to naija wont be necessary again. Your second letter may come by jan and ur interview by Feb hopefully.You can do your police report at police HQ abuja but pls let them know its for DV visa application.all the best
thank you very much mr temmy i appreciate,God bless.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 12:54am On Oct 26, 2012
pls am a little bit scared,am a dv 2013 selectee...a letter was omitted from my surname during my dv registration e.g chistian instead of christian...but all oda documents ar correct,pls hpe no probs?(2)how long will d medical through visa collection take in lagos?(3)is it possible to arrive at the embassy b4 6am?....thnx
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 2:22am On Oct 26, 2012
daddykelly: pls am a little bit scared,am a dv 2013 selectee...a letter was omitted from my surname during my dv registration e.g chistian instead of christian...but all oda documents ar correct,pls hpe no probs?(2)how long will d medical through visa collection take in lagos?(3)is it possible to arrive at the embassy b4 6am?....thnx

*That is a not a problem,
*medical may take like 3 days.
*Even by 5am you will meet people there.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 2:46am On Oct 26, 2012
temmytanny: by the time you get here(US),you will see that coming back to naija wont be necessary again. Your second letter may come by jan and ur interview by Feb hopefully.You can do your police report at police HQ abuja but pls let them know its for DV visa application.all the best
@Temmy, I am really interested in this your quote. I am in similar situation and I need your help pls. I am a Med. Doc, but hoping to write my final fellowship exam by next year Oct. I hope to b scheduled for interview around Jan next year. If I decide to leave for US immediately after the interview and later in life become filled with the guilt of never completing my medical residency prog. in Nija, do u in your honest opinion advice me to let go. I know our medicine in Nija is thrash n a Nig. Medical Fellow Consultant cannot practice in US except he writes their board exams. It's more like starting afresh over there, but it has taken me close to 5 yrs to get to my present status (about to become a consultant). I feel that in life, it's always best to do and complete those things that you had the opportunity of doing, than to wish (much later in life) you did something you had the opportunity to do, but never did! Pls. Kindly think through this and advice me with courtesy. Your advice may form the biggest decision that I will take in life
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mannet(m): 5:29am On Oct 26, 2012
@Gentiger @Justwise and everyone who feels that my advise base on seal777's friend is "morally wrong"(I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE TO THE HOUSE),well it was just an advise which he can choose to take or ignore,he has his final decisions to make on the issue and not by force and who told u the guy is not already considering a desperate measure to succeed through the visa stuff and everything.Telling the TRUTH in this case will not save him at all and will only complicate his issue for the rest of his DV application because his claiming to be married while he's not which is a LIE in the first place,the CO will not even give a listening ear to his case at all,it is outright disqualification,his application records are also in their database.
Sometimes i just smile when i see some people come here to ask questions base on marriage stuffs and educational qualifications,some of these people have done something illegal base on marriage arrangee or educational certificate stuffs e.t.c but will come here to give a smooth lie or tell a problem they intentionally caused themselves,so whoever tell lies should be ready to cover up with further lies.Period!
And please for God sake u guyz should stop appearing and talking too holy as if u've never done something morally wrong or sinful in ur life before to pass through a very difficult situation,we are all humans and faced with lots of challenges in our lives which we all look for a desperate solution to escape the negative consequences,either u want to accept it as a fact or not the truth is that every morality has a price and let's stop this "holier than thou" attitude.
We all come here on Nairaland faceless and talk as if we are better than the person advising or taking such decisions,i only gave an advise and didn't force the guy to do such and if he does and succeed good for him,if u have a better advise then give it to him and let's hear u out.
In our everyday life as Nigerians(ordinary citizens,pastors,imam,politicians,lawyers,engineers and all works of life) and even the so called foreigners,we all have skeletons in our cupboard including Gentiger,Justwise,Myself,Nairalanders and all who see my advise as "morally wrong".
Well am not trying to also justify my reasons for given such advise but PLEASE don't point an accusing finger @ me when the remaining four is pointing back @ U....REMEMBER he's in a desperate situation that requires ONLY a desperate Measure to scale through.
And that's the reason i always advise people and all the 11 persons i helped to apply to tell the truth when applying for this visa lottery because if u lie,u will have to keep lying to scale through each stage if u eventually win.

Thank U

3 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 6:34am On Oct 26, 2012
mannet: [b]@Gentiger @Justwise and everyone who feels that my advise base on seal777's friend is "morally wrong"(I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE TO THE HOUSE),[/b]well it was just an advise which he can choose to take or ignore,he has his final decisions to make on the issue and not by force and who told u the guy is not already considering a desperate measure to succeed through the visa stuff and everything.Telling the TRUTH in this case will not save him at all and will only complicate his issue for the rest of his DV application because his claiming to be married while he's not which is a LIE in the first place,the CO will not even give a listening ear to his case at all,it is outright disqualification,his application records are also in their database.
Sometimes i just smile when i see some people come here to ask questions base on marriage stuffs and educational qualifications,some of these people have done something illegal base on marriage arrangee or educational certificate stuffs e.t.c but will come here to give a smooth lie or tell a problem they intentionally caused themselves,so whoever tell lies should be ready to cover up with further lies.Period!
[b]And please for God sake u guyz should stop appearing and talking too holy as if u've never done something morally wrong or sinful in ur life before to pass through a very difficult situation,we are all humans and faced with lots of challenges in our lives which we all look for a desperate solution to escape the negative consequences,either u want to accept it as a fact or not the truth is that every morality has a price and let's stop this "holier than thou" attitude.
We all come here on Nairaland faceless and talk as if we are better than the person advising or taking such decisions,i only gave an advise and didn't force the guy to do such and if he does and succeed good for him,if u have a better advise then give it to him and let's hear u out.
In our everyday life as Nigerians(ordinary citizens,pastors,imam,politicians,lawyers,engineers and all works of life) and even the so called foreigners,we all have skeletons in our cupboard including Gentiger,Justwise,Myself,Nairalanders and all who see my advise as "morally wrong".
Well am not trying to also justify my reasons for given such advise but PLEASE don't point an accusing finger @ me when the remaining four is pointing back @ U....REMEMBER he's in a desperate situation that requires ONLY a desperate Measure to scale through.[/b]
And that's the reason i always advise people and all the 11 persons i helped to apply to tell the truth when applying for this visa lottery because if u lie,u will have to keep lying to scale through each stage if u eventually win.

Thank U

You are just being a complete hypocrite, this is the problem i have with bible quoting individuals like you, if you believed in that bible you quoted then you shouldn't be encouraging people to commit fraud and now trying to justify it. Nigerians face tough time with embassies because of this sort of advice coming out from people like you.

You think you are smart by faking marriage and forging marriage certificates, you are not, you will only make life difficult for honest Nigerians who will pay the price for sin of others.

Yes nobody is perfect or holier but we shouldn't be encouraging crime because it hasn't done us any good so far.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 7:47am On Oct 26, 2012
mannet: @Gentiger @Justwise and everyone who feels that my advise base on seal777's friend is "morally wrong"(I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE TO THE HOUSE),well it was just an advise which he can choose to take or ignore,he has his final decisions to make on the issue and not by force and who told u the guy is not already considering a desperate measure to succeed through the visa stuff and everything.Telling the TRUTH in this case will not save him at all and will only complicate his issue for the rest of his DV application because his claiming to be married while he's not which is a LIE in the first place,the CO will not even give a listening ear to his case at all,it is outright disqualification,his application records are also in their database.
And please for God sake u guyz should stop appearing and talking too holy as if u've never done something morally wrong or sinful in ur life before to pass through a very difficult situation,we are all humans and faced with lots of challenges in our lives which we all look for a desperate solution to escape the negative consequences,either u want to accept it as a fact or not the truth is that every morality has a price and let's stop this "holier than thou" attitude.
Well am not trying to also justify my reasons for given such advise but PLEASE don't point an accusing finger @ me when the remaining four is pointing back @ U....REMEMBER he's in a desperate situation that requires ONLY a desperate Measure to scale through.

Thank U

Justwise has said it all. There is no moral justification for advicing anyone on a public forum to obtain fraudulently, manipulate facts and figures or lie to cover material facts. You give Nigerians a bad International image and complicate issues for others who are honest when you do that.

Secondly, it's an anathema to quote the bible in justification of fraud. That's why you appeared hypocritical before your readers.

I disagree with you that we acted based on a holier-than-thou attitude, rather we acted to correct the damaging impression you already created about the other 166,000,000 Nigerians who may never buy into or agree with your silly and myopic views.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 10:34am On Oct 26, 2012
daddykelly: hi nl,am among the dv 2013 winners a nigerian....pls i'av the following question...(1) my case number is 13***,pls when should i expect my 2NL?....(2)can i do my police report here in Abuja?..(3)am stil an undergraduate wil be in400L by january...i planned travelling and coming bk after 2 months to complete my 1st degree b4 going bk,hw abt dat?:...........pls my fellow nairalanders i'll be very happy to get ur honest response.thanks.
we happen to fall into d same category kelly. Come nov, I will b in 500l and based on my cn, I may b intrviewd in april and may likely grad in sept. But not withstandin I don't intend to let go of dis great opportunity God has granted me. So I think like bro temmy said I gat let go of my schoolin and by God's grace migrate to a new world where I'm gonna start all over again. I pray God help us as we embark on dis journey.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 10:55am On Oct 26, 2012
ifeanyi.abdul:
@Temmy, I am really interested in this your quote. I am in similar situation and I need your help pls. I am a Med. Doc, but hoping to write my final fellowship exam by next year Oct. I hope to b scheduled for interview around Jan next year. If I decide to leave for US immediately after the interview and later in life become filled with the guilt of never completing my medical residency prog. in Nija, do u in your honest opinion advice me to let go. I know our medicine in Nija is thrash n a Nig. Medical Fellow Consultant cannot practice in US except he writes their board exams. It's more like starting afresh over there, but it has taken me close to 5 yrs to get to my present status (about to become a consultant). I feel that in life, it's always best to do and complete those things that you had the opportunity of doing, than to wish (much later in life) you did something you had the opportunity to do, but never did! Pls. Kindly think through this and advice me with courtesy. Your advice may form the biggest decision that I will take in life
bro ifeanyi, ur case is very delicate and sensitive. U v gone a long way as a medical student and I think @ dis point u will b makin a very crucial decision in ur life. For u to have applied for d dv in d first place indicates u don't mind forfeitin ur school for d visa and start all over again in d states. Well, as we all know dis is a golden opportunity one does not have to let go except in extreme cases. I think u just gat make a decision u will not have to regret in future. I pray God help u even as u are about makin one of d most critical decision in ur life. I rest my case for bro Temmy to tell u more.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tundemalikgmai(m): 11:02am On Oct 26, 2012
mannet: thanks,u are d only one that make sense in your advice,as a matter of fact I kwn of dis same issue some years back,the guy applied for DV lottery for his Ex,and when the result came out they are no more together,but with the intervention of pple,they agreed and went for the interview, and with God on their side,the visas was granted, while every body went on there on way.@ temmy,I think is time I advice u forget the issue of argument with dis so called lawer,u are my good friend and a colleague of my before u travel to the state,leave dis guy alone and if possible do not post on this forum again,God has done your own,Mr lawer is not here to help pple but to create problem and scared pple,@ Mr or what do u call your remember,thousand of DV 2013 winners are in this forum but we are not interested in your fake information,we are keeping our head straight still when 2nl will be send to us,pls pple shld stop confusing us here
@Seal777,though this issue looks very complicated,but the bible says wisdom is profitable to direct and for me there's always a way out of every problem,this are my candid advice for him;

1.He should call his Ex and let them have a heart-to-heart talk on this issue in the presence of his present girl,let them have a deep talk base on the issue on ground,the guy should swallow his pride to the last drop and make sure his present girl doesn't complicate issues by been jealous or aggressive.Let them use their six senses and not be emotional about the issue.There's more to gain in this(DV2013 VISA) for everybody than been unnecessarily selfish and stupid.The EX will definitely want to prove tough and headie but with pleading,humility and prayer she will succumb to the next strategy.

2. After much discussion on the issue,there should be an agreement for them to get a marriage certificate at the registry through back door and backdated just to prove marriage is done and after getting the whole thing done the "fake couples" can separate when they get to the states, and arrange for a divorce,giving reasons like irreconcilable differences(so both the guy and ex gain here)then the guy can now come back after 1 year to marry his real woman and in 3 years the real woman can join him in the states(the guy and his present girl gain here).....Desperate situations requires desperate measures,he already put himself in a tight corner and he should be ready to go any length to make sure his American dreams come through because his not even sure if his present relationship will also last to marriage so he should not dull himself..No woman can destroy my dreams,i will always find a way around them.If he loose this chance of getting his visa he should just go and wait for another ten years cos this visa lottery is become seriously difficult like a camel passing through the eyes of a needle.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:03am On Oct 26, 2012
ifeanyi.abdul:

Please have it at the back of your mind that TEMMYTANNY is not "GURUMARAJI"(a perfect living master) this guy is a complete gentle guy who has the love of the public in mind,when you have a "double conflict approach" like this you just need to follow your hearth.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 11:51am On Oct 26, 2012
ifeanyi.abdul:
Sincerely, i pray you write your exams before you leave but that depends on your interview date. Whatever course you maybe studying in Naija,once you want to further here in US,you will be evaluated based on your transcript. The result of the evaluation will determine where to continue your education.
Nigerian degree arent useless as believed,i mailed and chatted with certain universities when i got here and one even told me based on my qualification(B.ENG),i may need only 9months to get my B.ENG and 18months for M.ENG. I dont think its too bad.
If you do your interview in Jan(which am very certain you will pass IJN),just come over with your transcript for evaluation or better still start making moves from Nigeria on this so as to know whats up,but please note that you maynot start school in some states until after oneyear(cos of financial grants)and the expenses.Mine for example will cost me about $35,000. I wish you the very best

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by emebeteaderashn(m): 11:55am On Oct 26, 2012
This website is loosing its main purpose
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 11:58am On Oct 26, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

Please have it at the back of your mind that TEMMYTANNY is not "GURUMARAJI"(a perfect living master) this guy is a complete gentle guy who has the love of the public in mind,when you have a "double conflict approach" like this you just need to follow your hearth.
hehehehehehehehehe grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 12:02pm On Oct 26, 2012
monsieursam64: we happen to fall into d same category kelly. Come nov, I will b in 500l and based on my cn, I may b intrviewd in april and may likely grad in sept. But not withstandin I don't intend to let go of dis great opportunity God has granted me. So I think like bro temmy said I gat let go of my schoolin and by God's grace migrate to a new world where I'm gonna start all over again. I pray God help us as we embark on dis journey.
Thank u! My interpretation of the word let go is not to forfeit the visa. I am talking about travelling to US to get ur green card n returning back to Nija to complete ur programme, bearing in mind that u cannot stay out of US for more than 6 months. My decision will be to either resign my job as a med resident in Jan or make like 2 journeys to U.s next year so as to complete residency n not loose my green gard. @ Adesoji, thank u for advicing me to follow my heart!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 12:13pm On Oct 26, 2012
temmytanny:
Sincerely, i pray you write your exams before you leave but that depends on your interview date. Whatever course you maybe studying in Naija,once you want to further here in US,you will be evaluated based on your transcript. The result of the evaluation will determine where to continue your education.
Nigerian degree arent useless as believed,i mailed and chatted with certain universities when i got here and one even told me based on my qualification(B.ENG),i may need only 9months to get my B.ENG and 18months for M.ENG. I dont think its too bad.
If you do your interview in Jan(which am very certain you will pass IJN),just come over with your transcript for evaluation or better still start making moves from Nigeria on this so as to know whats up,but please note that you maynot start school in some states until after oneyear(cos of financial grants)and the expenses.Mine for example will cost me about $35,000. I wish you the very best
Thank u very much Temmy! I appreciate. I cannot even dream of staying back @ Nija (forfeit visa) despite the good salary I receive as a resident. I love to do high tech medicine. Residency programme is like a 6 yrs post graduate specialty training programme where u work, earn pay, but study. For example, a consultant Cardiologist in Nija, cannot treat a patient with heart failure in US except he writes the board exam (USLME). Thank u Temmy!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:14pm On Oct 26, 2012
ifeanyi.abdul:
Thank u! My interpretation of the word let go is not to forfeit the visa. I am talking about travelling to US to get ur green card n returning back to Nija to complete ur programme, bearing in mind that u cannot stay out of US for more than 6 months. My decision will be to either resign my job as a med resident in Jan or make like 2 journeys to U.s next year so as to complete residency n not loose my green gard. @ Adesoji, thank u for advicing me to follow my heart!
another one is this if you have the cash. Stay extra 4months once you get your visa,come to US and get your GC and SSN(in one month)go back to Nigeria to finish up within 4months. How about that?
I have a friend in OHIO,we were to finished together in 2003(B.ENG).It was just final year exams and project defence (he was in CIVIL eng) that was left but do you know naija factor(ASUU strike )crippled all his plans?he waited until 2weeks before his visa expired before eventually had to let go of his naija degree and travel to US.He is now a reg NURSE.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 12:17pm On Oct 26, 2012
temmytanny: another one is this if you have the cash. Stay extra 4months once you get your visa,come to US and get your GC and SSN(in one month)go back to Nigeria to finish up within 4months. How about that?
yes, I like this one! God bless u plenty plenty, amen!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:31pm On Oct 26, 2012
temmytanny:

You are qualify to apply for federal grant plus loan, it is as easy as abc.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:34pm On Oct 26, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

You are qualify to apply for federal grant plus loan, it is as easy as abc.
ok
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:55pm On Oct 26, 2012
mannet: @Gentiger @Justwise and everyone who feels that my advise base on seal777's friend is "morally wrong"(I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE TO THE HOUSE),well it was just an advise which he can choose to take or ignore,he has his final decisions to make on the issue and not by force and who told u the guy is not already considering a desperate measure to succeed through the visa stuff and everything.Telling the TRUTH in this case will not save him at all and will only complicate his issue for the rest of his DV application because his claiming to be married while he's not which is a LIE in the first place,the CO will not even give a listening ear to his case at all,it is outright disqualification,his application records are also in their database.

Thank U

This remind me of a career lady that was mis-matched with "an area boy" all in the name of VISA LOTTERY by Agent.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2012
House is dry today ooooo everybody don go cop sallah meat grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by comlucky: 2:48pm On Oct 26, 2012
My case number is 2013AF00034xxx,i want to know when exactly should i post my documents to KCC ??
Then secondly,i have 2 passes in wassce but i have 6 years working experience in telecommunication company as INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDERS(ISP) NETWORK TECHNICIAN.Pls I need an urgent answer,did any know wats d job rating for NETWORK TECHNICIANS ??
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 2:53pm On Oct 26, 2012
comlucky:
My case number is 2013AF00034xxx,i want to know when exactly should i post my documents to KCC ??
Then secondly,i have 2 passes in wassce but i have 6 years working experience in telecommunication company as INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDERS(ISP) NETWORK TECHNICIAN.Pls I need an urgent answer,did any know wats d job rating for NETWORK TECHNICIANS ??
No credits at all?

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.