Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,763 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (922846 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by afobat2000: 11:18am On Dec 05, 2012
Leripa:

Welcome to America!
I'm happy for you oooo.
wellcome 2america my brother
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 11:27am On Dec 05, 2012
Adufesco: Hello my people in the house, pls i want to ask about 1 question in Ds230! The work you intend to do in USA but i put "UNKWON" there, so if they ask me again in my interview what are my going to say? Pls i need ur respond..

"UNKWON" what kind of job is this tihihihihihihi anyway dont you worry about it, most people put down what they are doing currently or their Major in college even if you damn know that you might change your career. So answer yourself here, ie your current work or Concentration in the University just for the sake of the Visa. You cant dare tell the CO you dont know whatcha gonna do when you get into their land. BUT if you have just finished High school just tell them what you plan to study.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 11:38am On Dec 05, 2012
malcon: Landed safely to JFK Airport New York. Its really an exciting journey but spent alot of time cos i flew Qatar airways and it flew to Doha first before heading to New york. U.S. immigration officers dont joke at all.make sure you keep your yellow envelop in your hand luggage cos they do serious checks before letting one in. This place is indeed God's own country.Every where is just shining with lots of lights.Many thanks to all forumite..

Welcome my brother.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:58am On Dec 05, 2012
Spoondar:

No, i am in Kenya waiting to go for the interview around March 2013, my information i get it from the internet, i feel like it should be accurate and if possible give links from where i got the information so that one doesnt keep on asking the same question over and over again. I always assume that the person asking the question has no idea about it so its best to explain it to him/her thoroughly and in-depth. Thank you!

Keep it up baby,nice job.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:02pm On Dec 05, 2012
malcon: Landed safely to JFK Airport New York. Its really an exciting journey but spent alot of time cos i flew Qatar airways and it flew to Doha first before heading to New york. U.S. immigration officers dont joke at all.make sure you keep your yellow envelop in your hand luggage cos they do serious checks before letting one in. This place is indeed God's own country.Every where is just shining with lots of lights.Many thanks to all forumite..

You are welcome malcon.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by emebeteaderashn(m): 12:07pm On Dec 05, 2012
Thank you Leripa for your response,but i still apprichate if the house know any one with a misspelling and got the visa
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 12:14pm On Dec 05, 2012
Gentiger:

Picking up briefs here for free obviously contradicts your insinuations. The engineer you are defending cannot even build a bicycle. He's probably cleaning toilets in Texas or arranging corpses in morgues.

@ gentiger.. Am nt sure u re a lawyer! U most b a problem 2 urself ... Park well jooor
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 12:18pm On Dec 05, 2012
tycoon77:

@ gentiger.. Am nt sure u re a lawyer! U most b a problem 2 urself ... Park well jooor

Who let the dogs out?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by docbunmi: 12:25pm On Dec 05, 2012
hi everyone, my hubby n i did our interview today with our babby and we were successful. twas d same black american at window 13.

3 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 12:28pm On Dec 05, 2012
docbunmi: hi everyone, my hubby n i did our interview today with our babby and we were successful. twas d same black american at window 13.

Congratulations joor. So happy for you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:28pm On Dec 05, 2012
docbunmi: hi everyone, my hubby n i did our interview today with our babby and we were successful. twas d same black american at window 13.

Congratulations docbunmi,I am so happy for you and your hubby.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:30pm On Dec 05, 2012
I think that black lady is an Angel sent to help nairalanders.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by afobat2000: 12:31pm On Dec 05, 2012
congrats my sister and ur hubby.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Adufesco(m): 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2012
Hello my people in the house, pls i want to ask about 1 question in Ds230! The work you intend to do in USA but i put "UNKWON" there, so if they ask me again in my interview what are my going to say? Pls i need ur respond!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Shine1177: 12:42pm On Dec 05, 2012
gog123: Hello Forumites,I am a guest in this forum, I have been reading all you postings since it started and have learnt a lot from it. I watched all the quarrels, arguments, fights,the happiness and congratulations.I have also decided that it will be selfish of me to read all the posting and not share the reason why i have been following this post.

Congratulations! You're a good example.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 12:43pm On Dec 05, 2012
congratulation pls share d gud news plssssssssssss share d experience
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:43pm On Dec 05, 2012
Adufesco: Hello my people in the house, pls i want to ask about 1 question in Ds230! The work you intend to do in USA but i put "UNKWON" there, so if they ask me again in my interview what are my going to say? Pls i need ur respond!

You said you had ND in business studies, tell them you will like to further your education and become a business executive now
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 12:44pm On Dec 05, 2012
@femo:
congratulation pls share d gud news plssssssssssss share d experience
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 12:50pm On Dec 05, 2012
[quote
author=docbunmi]hi everyone, my hubby n i did our interview today with
our babby and we were successful. twas d same black american at window. congratulation i am very happy pls share d gud news plssssssssssss
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 12:52pm On Dec 05, 2012
pls share d gud news
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Adufesco(m): 1:05pm On Dec 05, 2012
Spoondar:

"UNKWON" what kind of job is this tihihihihihihi anyway dont you worry about it, most people put down what they are doing currently or their Major in college even if you damn know that you might change your career. So answer yourself here, ie your current work or Concentration in the University just for the sake of the Visa. You cant dare tell the CO you dont know whatcha gonna do when you get into their land. BUT if you have just finished High school just tell them what you plan to study.
thanks, i put UNKNOW because i dont know the kind of job i will get in usa, i work as a store keeper 4 one paint company in lag. If i tell them dat i will like to further my education and i get there started working hope dat would not afffect me pls Reply?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Adufesco(m): 1:05pm On Dec 05, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

You said you had ND in business studies, tell them you will like to further your education and become a business executive now
Spoondar:

thanks, i put UNKNOW because i dont know the kind of job i will get in usa, i work as a store keeper 4 one paint company in lag. If i tell them dat i will like to further my education and i get there started working hope dat would not afffect me pls Reply?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Adufesco(m): 1:07pm On Dec 05, 2012
Leripa:

It's no big deal my dear. And if asked, tell them what you intend doing.
Spoondar:

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 1:09pm On Dec 05, 2012

CONGRATULATIONS
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:15pm On Dec 05, 2012
Adufesco: thanks, i put UNKNOW because i dont know the kind of job i will get in usa, i work as a store keeper 4 one paint company in lag. If i tell them dat i will like to further my education and i get there started working hope dat would not afffect me pls Reply?

Adufe, you dey make me laugh, 99.99 percent of Students here work while in school even from Junior high/AKA JSS3,there are million of work you can choose any from this link http://www.onetonline.org/find/career?c=4&g=Go
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Adufesco(m): 1:24pm On Dec 05, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

Adufe, you dey make me laugh, 99.99 percent of Students here work while in school even from Junior high/AKA JSS3,there are million of work you can choose any from this link http://www.onetonline.org/find/career?c=4&g=Go
it is because i dont know anything about this before! So what did u advise me to tell CO.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:35pm On Dec 05, 2012
Adufesco: it is because i dont know anything about this before! So what did u advise me to tell CO.

Adufe relax,check the link I sent to you look for job that correlate to your field, and choose a career path.You should be able to convince people what you will like to be,or do.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by naahluv: 1:40pm On Dec 05, 2012
when you are selected as a DV winner you are happy&pressured coz you are not yet sure to get the visa when you go for and interview you are still too nervous cos its the decision day,blive me bros& sis the ever best moment is whenyou hear these word CONGRATULATION there at that moment you can scream like a mad man.mine or rather our time is DV2014.i claim IJN.

3 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:42pm On Dec 05, 2012
idoo4love: did you say "PER MONTH"?
yes , per month
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:45pm On Dec 05, 2012
Congrats Docbum! grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 2:08pm On Dec 05, 2012
just passing.....the last 5 pages have wasted with insults.....malcom congrat sha we go join you soon ooo.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 2:12pm On Dec 05, 2012
daddykelly: just passing.....the last 5 pages have wasted with insults.....malcom congrat sha we go join you soon ooo.
Am very sorry for what happened but i cant just lay low and be attacked.

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.