Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,717 members, 7,851,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:40 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (925418 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 6:35am On Dec 05, 2012
temmytanny: the case is up for delibration in the house next year but the white house has already opposed the move

Good!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 6:36am On Dec 05, 2012
temmytanny: You like starting issues but you don know how to finish it. I have always said i will get it back to you any time you hit me. Have been silent on your comments for a while but you remained adamant and kept dropping jibes towards me. I ve never wished you bad before and i wont,the day you stop throwing jibes at me, i will stop replying you.

Temmy, I have things to say to you that will make you weak. It's no pleasure of mine running people down. I take an exception to todays incident because it didn't originate from you. This was why I asked you to back down .You can't match me with words if you Want to go 'yappish.' Stop in your own interest
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 6:38am On Dec 05, 2012
Leripa: Guys, let's embrace peace. Enough of these assaults for christ sake.
this has been said many time but some people wont change
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 6:41am On Dec 05, 2012
Gentiger:

Temmy, I have things to say to you that will make you weak. It's no pleasure of mine running people down. I take an exception to todays incident because it didn't originate from you. This was why I asked you to back down .You can't match me with words if you Want to go 'yappish.' Stop in your own interest
Have i not matched you and beaten you so far? I am always ready for you anytime T. None of your comments would ever make me weak,lai lai! wetin u wan talk wey u neva talk before? Just collect your visa and come and join the shi.t business in US
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 6:45am On Dec 05, 2012
Yes. I know you are typing furiously and in anger to send a brutal reply...
STOP!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 6:48am On Dec 05, 2012
temmytanny: Have i not matched you and beaten you so far? I am always ready for you anytime T. None of your comments would ever make me weak,lai lai! wetin u wan talk wey u neva talk before? Just collect your visa and come and join the shi.t business in US

No problem. Let the readers judge who won. When two individuals fight, the first to embrace peace is the wiser of the two. I guess you can read in between the lines. Am glad you moved into my future neighborhood. Just buy your boxing kits because this fight will be settled in the ring in Grand Prairie.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 6:49am On Dec 05, 2012
peters ife: Gunners it is going to expire in may 26th 2013.
my dear bro pls make sure u storm d state b4 ur medical expire
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 6:55am On Dec 05, 2012
What/who suffers where two elephants fight? The grass?
It is the people that seek one or two responses to their concern on this thread.
Insults and assaults of whatever form will not help anybody on this thread. I want to beg you guys to drop your anger against each other and let's move on.
@temmytanny is in Texas and @gentiger is coming to Texas too. Imagine that. For the sake of love, because I know you guys will set eyes on each other very soon, let us embrace peace and forgive each other.
On behalf of the great people of this thread, I declare you guys friends as from today and say no to enemity. And so shall it be from now and forever!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 7:01am On Dec 05, 2012
Leripa: What/who suffers where two elephants fight? The grass?
It is the people that seek one or two responses to their concern on this thread.
Insults and assaults of whatever form will not help anybody on this thread. I want to beg you guys to drop your anger against each other and let's move on.
@temmytanny is in Texas and @gentiger is coming to Texas too. Imagine that. For the sake of love, because I know you guys will set eyes on each other very soon, let us embrace peace and forgive each other.
On behalf of the great people of this thread, I declare you guys friends as from today and say no to enemity. And so shall it be from now and forever!
tanx my broda,
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by uchechuwku: 7:09am On Dec 05, 2012
Watching from the sideline

Gentiger is a two headed/two sided/multiple personalty disordered guy.
He started the insults and embraced peace at the same time.

Temmytanny, you really don't have to join issues with this "t.wat"

he is below you and wld continue to be.

he's only relevant when you are involved.

don't ever reply him again PLEASE, i take God beg una

PS- i don't reply scums, so don't bother quoting me
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chykezworld: 7:23am On Dec 05, 2012
uchechuwku: Watching from the sideline

from wat i hv noticed both of them dont like to lose......i for see dat dey will definitely becom best of friends in future...one luv....@mr.gentiger.....com do go meet ur paddi.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 8:07am On Dec 05, 2012
uchechuwku: Watching from the sideline

Nwa nna omu kibulu onu nine a? Isiri nomunwa bidolu nsogbu? Ogadinma. Obu maka afagi ka nji we gbagi nkiti. Mana imeketa kwuo ozo, nmachie gi nti.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by DonKool1: 8:07am On Dec 05, 2012
Congratulations to all those who have had their interviews!
It's been a while since i visited and it's quite nice to see so all the success stories/testimonies.

For the Bros who DV 'has not yet been approved', keep the faith.

I'm surprised (not in a pleasant way too) that this issue of personal attacks and insults is re-occurring on this forum again at this time!!

I've tried to stay out of it so as not to inadvertently end up 'adding fuel' to a raging matter which is based on people's personal opinions and in some cases, irrefutable facts.
However, they say evil thrives because good people stand back and do nothing...., so this is me, attempting to be a 'good person' and 'doing something'.

To ALL concerned - as this is a public forum that that many people come to ask, share and exchange ideas.
To expect everybody on the forum to accept one's personal view/opinion/ideas & suggestion is unreasonable.

@Gentiger - Your jibes are uncalled for. Your claim to not have anyone in mind when you alluded to 'an omission of a prominent name' is both an insult to my intelligence and also a cowardly approach to insulting someone (whom only you and God knows). At least have the courage to say what's on your mind IF YOU MUST.
Also, insulting people and then and stating on the last line of the post that it's just a joke does not make it a joke. It only makes it a futile attempt (a poor excuse for an attempt at that) to be smart.

You initiated this last quagmire of attack/counter attacks, that's for sure and it's fascinating to see that you expect the readers to decide 'who won'!
It's not a game or competition my 'self professed christian brother'!! Or how many souls have your posts/insults and attacks won for the kingdom of God?

@Temmytanny - Not sure what to say to you. words have flown and both parties are guilty of that. I know 'you (soon to be we wink ) americans' have a right to defend (y)ourselves and that's cool, but please try and be the 'bigger man' by letting this episode close.
Time and facts have vindicated most (or is it all) of your positions on the core contentious issues.

To all those calling for peace in the house, well done - it's not easy. HOWEVER, it is a fact that if you cut grass/weed, it'll eventually grow back. the trick is to uproot the weed/grass from it's roots and then have peace. For the benefit of those yet to get what i benefited from this site and ALL the good people on this forum, let's address the root causes of the issues when they come up and desist from taking things to a personal level.
ALWAYS remember the reason why we are all here - to HELP AND GET HELP.

4 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 8:11am On Dec 05, 2012
pls
i beg u pls house i i hate fight pls dnt giv devil chance pls i beg u
in d name of the father,son nd holy spirit pls stop
quarrel,argument,insult pls i beg u wit father,son nd holy spirit pls
stop it. pls respect God of Abraham, Isaac nd Jacob the beginning nd d ending. stop fight
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 8:16am On Dec 05, 2012
@femo:
pls
i beg u pls house i i hate fight pls dnt giv devil chance pls i beg u
in d name of the father,son nd holy spirit pls stop
quarrel,argument,insult pls i beg u wit father,son nd holy spirit pls
stop it. pls respect God of Abraham, Isaac nd Jacob the beginning nd d ending. stop fight
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by prommy12(f): 8:17am On Dec 05, 2012
Don Kool: Congratulations to all those who have had their interviews!
It's been a while since i visited and it's quite nice to see so all the success stories/testimonies.

I'm surprised (not in a pleasant way too) that this issue of personal attacks and insults is re-occurring on this forum again at this time!!

I've tried to stay out of it so as not to inadvertently end up 'adding fuel' to a raging matter which is based on people's personal opinions and in some cases, irrefutable facts.
However, they say evil thrives because good people stand back and do nothing...., so this is me, attempting to be a 'good person' and 'doing something'.

To ALL concerned - as this is a public forum that that many people come to ask, share and exchange ideas.
To expect everybody on the forum to accept one's personal view/opinion/ideas & suggestion is unreasonable.

@Gentiger - Your jibes are uncalled for. Your claim to not have anyone in mind when you alluded to 'an omission of a prominent name' is both an insult to my intelligence and also a cowardly approach to insulting someone (whom only you and God knows). At least have the courage to say what's on your mind IF YOU MUST.
Also, insulting people and then and stating on the last line of the post that it's just a joke does not make it a joke. It only makes it a futile attempt (a poor excuse for an attempt at that) to be smart.

You initiated this last quagmire of attack/counter attacks, that's for sure and it's fascinating to see that you expect the readers to decide 'who won'!
It's not a game or competition my 'self professed christian brother'!! Or how many souls have your posts/insults and attacks won for the kingdom of God?

@Temmytanny - Not sure what to say to you. words have flown and both parties are guilty of that. I know 'you (soon to be we wink ) americans' have a right to defend (y)ourselves and that's cool, but please try and be the 'bigger man' by letting this episode close.
Time and facts have vindicated most (or is it all) of your positions on the core contentious issues.

To all those calling for peace in the house, well done - it's not easy. HOWEVER, it is a fact that if you cut grass/weed, it'll eventually grow back. the trick is to uproot the weed/grass from it's roots and then have peace. For the benefit of those yet to get what i benefited from this site and ALL the good people on this forum, let's address the root causes of the issues when they come up and desist from taking things to a personal level.

Nice one dear.... May God bless you
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 05, 2012
Leripa:

Have you done your interview? If No, fill a new form to accommodate the new address of your host and send it to KCC asap via email: KCCDV@state.gov
Note: just the host address page o!
thanks.i will do just that.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 8:26am On Dec 05, 2012
Don Kool: Congratulations to all those who have had their interviews!

No one was on my mind. Does that solve the problem Don Kool? Do not preempt me. You judge me blindly.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by afobat2000: 10:10am On Dec 05, 2012
Hello house pls i need anser to dis issue i wan't ask if i send dsp form 4my new baby to kcc can i send it through my email? and if i send it through my email what of 2passport? how can i send 2passport to kcc. pls anybody somebody help
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 10:18am On Dec 05, 2012
afobat2000: Hello house pls i need anser to dis issue i wan't ask if i send dsp form 4my new baby to kcc can i send it through my email? and if i send it through my email what of 2passport? how can i send 2passport to kcc. pls anybody somebody help

Attach the passport along with the forms.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 10:21am On Dec 05, 2012
temmytanny: very lovely,lots of africans in Arlington then grand prairie,lots of naija churches,lots of jobs bt you must be mobile.Are you coming to TX? if you are,just relax and God will handle the rest. House rents are cheap and expensive. cheap in unsecured areas(like $450 per month for miniflat) and expensive in secured areas(like $600 upwards)
did you say "PER MONTH"?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by afobat2000: 10:28am On Dec 05, 2012
Gentiger:

thanks 4ur reply but how can i attach the passport? scan or what
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by afobat2000: 10:29am On Dec 05, 2012
Gentiger:

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 10:41am On Dec 05, 2012
afobat2000: thanks 4ur reply but how can i attach the passport? scan or what

Don't scan. Resize it to 600*600 pixel and download straight from a memory card to maintain the quality. Let scanning be a last resort. I want to believe you know how to use email services.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 10:49am On Dec 05, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
my dear bro we re o o myself and my wife we re going through serious rehearsal and past questions i.e couples interview experience .Thank u
very funny grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Adufesco(m): 10:52am On Dec 05, 2012
Hello my people in the house, pls i want to ask about 1 question in Ds230! The work you intend to do in USA but i put "UNKWON" there, so if they ask me again in my interview what are my going to say? Pls i need ur respond..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by afobat2000: 10:54am On Dec 05, 2012
Gentiger:

Don't scan. Resize it to 600*600 pixel and download straight from a memory card to maintain the quality. Let scanning be a last resort. I want to believe you know how to use email services.
Thanks u so much, mo dupe
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by emebeteaderashn(m): 11:00am On Dec 05, 2012
Leripa:

I've not had my interview but I don't think you should worry or bother yourself. The guys at the embassy are human beings too and sure they'll understand. It's something they come across everyday.
However, if you feel uncomfortable about this, kindly opt for an affidavit to cover the misspelt name.
Good luck to you.
How can i get affidavit about my misspelled middle name
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by malcon: 11:03am On Dec 05, 2012
Landed safely to JFK Airport New York. Its really an exciting journey but spent alot of time cos i flew Qatar airways and it flew to Doha first before heading to New york. U.S. immigration officers dont joke at all.make sure you keep your yellow envelop in your hand luggage cos they do serious checks before letting one in. This place is indeed God's own country.Every where is just shining with lots of lights.Many thanks to all forumite..

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 11:07am On Dec 05, 2012
malcon: Landed safely to JFK Airport New York. Its really an exciting journey but spent alot of time cos i flew Qatar airways and it flew to Doha first before heading to New york. U.S. immigration officers dont joke at all.make sure you keep your yellow envelop in your hand luggage cos they do serious checks before letting one in. This place is indeed God's own country.Every where is just shining with lots of lights.Many thanks to all forumite..

Welcome to America!
I'm happy for you oooo.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 11:09am On Dec 05, 2012
emebeteaderashn:
How can i get affidavit about my misspelled middle name

Get it done in a court.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 11:11am On Dec 05, 2012
Adufesco: Hello my people in the house, pls i want to ask about 1 question in Ds230! The work you intend to do in USA but i put "UNKWON" there, so if they ask me again in my interview what are my going to say? Pls i need ur respond..

It's no big deal my dear. And if asked, tell them what you intend doing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.