Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (925347 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 12:21am On Dec 05, 2012
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:21am On Dec 05, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

you are right, I went to evening class but not in Lagos,(in Ibadan)trust Ibadan people "we get mouth" by the time I start with you will "south Alhelluya"
won lenu gan! grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:24am On Dec 05, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

ok gentiger, ka fi mo baun, if any one messes with you let me know, I will help you take care of him (excluding everybody on this thread o)
hahahahahaha efi omo ERAN le e oooo
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 12:41am On Dec 05, 2012
saddy101: My interview experience!
I got to the embassy around 5:25am after waiting for some for some hour full of fear, a young man came and call and call us to form a queue, immigrant and non-immigrant. Then I submitted my appointment letter and security check stuff... I proceed to the embassy to make payments (#54,500) and I also submitted my original doc (Medical result, NECO and WAEC cert plus NPC birth cert). After waiting for several hour, I was called to window 13 and this black lady American welcome me with smiles and me sef open my 32 teeth gringringrin thumb print and oath thingy follow!

Interview...

CO - Tell me about your work
ME - I did... In brief
CO - Are you married?
ME - No
CO - Congratulations your visa has been approved and she return my original doc and gave me a paper "go to this circle address to pick your visa!" Dear forumitte, that was it... filled with joy and I give God all the glory. Thanks to you all
shocked d@s sooo brief and perfect!!!! Am so happy 4 u.....all thanks to God most high...congrats 1ce again!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:46am On Dec 05, 2012
temmytanny: hahahahahaha efi omo ERAN le e oooo

hehehehe, temmy you are back? let us leave gentiger alone o, my advice for him is to make himself a lawyer of the people like,Gani, Chief obafemi awolowo,Femi Falana,Bola ige,Keyamo, GOK Ajayi...and not lawyer of the Rich alone.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 1:02am On Dec 05, 2012
saddy101:

That's the point big bro! I really appreciate the advice you gave me first day I join this forum and your impact towards this great house to achieve our dreams.

Kudos to you and I pray, may the good God continue grant your heart desire!
grin boss temmy deserves an award!!!! His contribution has really help livesssss!!!! God bless him....his d boss!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:12am On Dec 05, 2012
idoo4love: grin boss temmy deserves an award!!!! His contribution has really help livesssss!!!! God bless him....his d boss!!
Sincerely,the only award i want from you guys is to go and collect your visa at the various embassies in africa.I am always happy wen i read good news from here. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 1:14am On Dec 05, 2012
babbs45: Another interview success story from Ghana. Lil bro interviewed today and he was successful thanks to God and all the contributors to this great forum. You all made this possible. I really do appreciate it.

Co: Are you married?
Bro: No
Co: Have you applied for an American visa before?
Co: Have you been denied entry to the US before?
Co: what course did you do at the university?
Bro: Marketing.
Co: Congratulation. Come on Thursday ( 6th ) for your visa.

Best wishes to all those waiting for their interview. Consider it done in IJN.
congrats to ur bro...God bless him
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:15am On Dec 05, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

hehehehe, temmy you are back? let us leave gentiger alone o, my advice for him is to make himself a lawyer of the people like,Gani, Chief obafemi awolowo,Femi Falana,Bola ige,Keyamo, GOK Ajayi...and not lawyer of the Rich alone.
heheheheheheh one of them will employ him cos he has never won a simple case here before.I just wondered if he has passed his law school exams

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by emebeteaderashn(m): 3:31am On Dec 05, 2012
Its so nice reading all those success stories,may God be with all of us for the upcoming interviews and 2nd NLs...
As my interview day is getting close day by day my worries are increased,i had this misspelling on my middle name and the gurus told me its no problem,anyone who went to interview with misspelling or know such kind of case and got visa pls respond to me and make me calm down.thank you very much in advance
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by petersife: 4:44am On Dec 05, 2012
Gunners it is going to expire in may 26th 2013.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 5:04am On Dec 05, 2012
you guys are doing a very wonderful job by enlightening people about the american visa lottery,pls i want to ask that is it when i am giving visa that i will also be given green-card
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 5:09am On Dec 05, 2012
ufotuko: you guys are doing a very wonderful job by enlightening people about the american visa lottery,pls i want to ask that is it when i am giving visa that i will also be given green-card

NO. You'll get your green card when you finally get to the US.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 5:12am On Dec 05, 2012
Leripa:

NO. You'll get your green card when you finally get to the US.
ok the green-card will sent to the address that i sent to kcc right?pls i want to know how long it wil take to get the green-card when i get to usa?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 5:18am On Dec 05, 2012
ufotuko: ok the green-card will sent to the address that i sent to kcc right?pls i want to know how long it wil take to get the green-card when i get to usa?
two weeks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 5:20am On Dec 05, 2012
babbs45: Then, you shouldn't have said ' Auchhh, that hurts ' . It became obvious who you were referring to when you said that.

There are hundreds of people in this forum and 'auchhh, that hurts' is meant for one person? Wake up buddy. If a name was mentioned, your argument would be valid. The Express mention of a thing is to the exclusion of other things not mentioned. Perish that thought. Stop building a castle where none exists. No one made you a mind reader.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 5:26am On Dec 05, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

Picking up briefs here for free obviously contradicts your insinuations. The engineer you are defending cannot even build a bicycle. He's probably cleaning toilets in Texas or arranging corpses in morgues.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 5:26am On Dec 05, 2012
temmytanny: two weeks
what about if the person has changed his address,i mean the address of the person that i sent to kcc?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 5:40am On Dec 05, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

Spoondar, I took time to read some of your post on this forum right from the day you sign up and discovered you a got some useful information on critical issues pertaining immigration in US, very accurate and meaningful,are you presently in Us?

No, i am in Kenya waiting to go for the interview around March 2013, my information i get it from the internet, i feel like it should be accurate and if possible give links from where i got the information so that one doesnt keep on asking the same question over and over again. I always assume that the person asking the question has no idea about it so its best to explain it to him/her thoroughly and in-depth. Thank you!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 5:42am On Dec 05, 2012
ufotuko: what about if the person has changed his address,i mean the address of the person that i sent to kcc?

Have you done your interview? If No, fill a new form to accommodate the new address of your host and send it to KCC asap via email: KCCDV@state.gov
Note: just the host address page o!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 5:46am On Dec 05, 2012
Gentiger:

Picking up briefs here for free obviously contradicts your insinuations. The engineer you are defending cannot even build a bicycle. He's probably cleaning toilets in Texas or arranging corpses in morgues.
he dey pain you ga ga ooooooo grin grin grin grin I dont care the kind of job i do provided its legal and i get cool cash from it. DMT Mobile toilet located in ogun state Nigeria does shi.t business and shi.t business is big business.You know how much they make per weekend?that can feed your generation next
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by emebeteaderashn(m): 5:58am On Dec 05, 2012
Pls guys give a response for my earlyer post
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 6:07am On Dec 05, 2012
temmytanny: he dey pain you ga ga ooooooo grin grin grin grin I dont care the kind of job i do provided its legal and i get cool cash from it. DMT Mobile toilet located in ogun state Nigeria does shi.t business and shi.t business is big business.You know how much they make per weekend?that can feed your generation next

Pain me? Not really. I hate to join issues with you cos I feel I hurt the ones I love by so doing. Temmy just stop. I take no pleasure running you down but you make me do. Bury this issue and live your life. It's not your fault. It's Dullmon, alias Akoba that I blame for his empty skull.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by abosedekolawole(f): 6:11am On Dec 05, 2012
temmytanny: he dey pain you ga ga ooooooo grin grin grin grin I dont care the kind of job i do provided its legal and i get cool cash from it. DMT Mobile toilet located in ogun state Nigeria does shi.t business and shi.t business is big business.You know how much they make per weekend?that can feed your generation next
Mr temmy this is too much aba
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 6:13am On Dec 05, 2012
emebeteaderashn: Pls guys give a response for my earlyer post

I've not had my interview but I don't think you should worry or bother yourself. The guys at the embassy are human beings too and sure they'll understand. It's something they come across everyday.
However, if you feel uncomfortable about this, kindly opt for an affidavit to cover the misspelt name.
Good luck to you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 6:15am On Dec 05, 2012
Gentiger:

Pain me? Not really. I hate to join issues with you cos I feel I hurt the ones I love by so doing. Temmy just stop. I take no pleasure running you down but you make me do. Bury this issue and live your life. It's not your fault. It's Dullmon, alias Akoba that I blame for his empty skull.
You like starting issues but you don know how to finish it. I have always said i will get it back to you any time you hit me. Have been silent on your comments for a while but you remained adamant and kept dropping jibes towards me. I ve never wished you bad before and i wont,the day you stop throwing jibes at me, i will stop replying you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 6:16am On Dec 05, 2012
abosedekolawole: Mr temmy this is too much aba
Are you sure? please read the last 5pages before you judge me.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 6:18am On Dec 05, 2012
Gentiger:

By attacking another person here wont stop this whole issue so you too STOP IT!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jbmohd: 6:20am On Dec 05, 2012
peters ife: Gunners i will be going to newjersey , but dat will be by april by them i would ve formalised my marrige nd resign my appointement with the company offically.
Do u need to formalise ur marriage b4 u enter US, I also did muslim wedding dt is y I m asking thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 6:25am On Dec 05, 2012
Leripa:

I've not had my interview but I don't think you should worry or bother yourself. The guys at the embassy are human beings too and sure they'll understand. It's something they come across everyday.
However, if you feel uncomfortable about this, kindly opt for an affidavit to cover the misspelt name.
Good luck to you.
he has said it all
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 6:31am On Dec 05, 2012
Guys, let's embrace peace. Enough of these assaults for christ's sake.
@temmytanny and @gentiger: I take God beg una. E don do o! Funny enough, you guys have contributed immensely to the success of this thread. Make una no allow devil take us for granted o. It is well.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 6:33am On Dec 05, 2012
Leripa: House, what's your take/reaction on this?
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/nov/30/house-passes-bill-cancel-diversity-visa-lottery/#.UL59JZCUZfx.facebook
the case is up for delibration in the house next year but the white house has already opposed the move

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.