Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,474 members, 7,850,635 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:32 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (925329 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 2:24pm On Dec 05, 2012
docbunmi: hi everyone, my hubby n i did our interview today with our babby and we were successful. twas d same black american at window 13.
congrat,may GOD lead ur way IJN,and same GOD wil do our own IJN(amen)pls share the i experienc

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 2:30pm On Dec 05, 2012
Godhelpmeooo: congrat,may GOD lead ur way IJN,and same GOD wil do our own IJN(amen)pls share the i experienc

Experience is the best teacher, so, please share the House is waiting...congrats!!!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 2:31pm On Dec 05, 2012
docbunmi: hi everyone, my hubby n i did our interview today with our babby and we were successful. twas d same black american at window 13.
We thank God for that, docbunmi may you go through a smooth transition grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 2:38pm On Dec 05, 2012
Adufesco: thanks, i put UNKNOW because i dont know the kind of job i will get in usa, i work as a store keeper 4 one paint company in lag. If i tell them dat i will like to further my education and i get there started working hope dat would not afffect me pls Reply?

I pray that the black lady at window 13 to be the one to interview you because you are very nervous and dont even believe in yourself. Adufesco come on be CONFIDENT and PROUD. When did you finish High school? Have you gone to the University? What did you do and get in Exams? If you tell the forum all the ingredients,then they will cook for you and you will eat. I hope you understand what i mean
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 2:39pm On Dec 05, 2012
afobat2000: Hello house pls i need anser to dis issue i wan't ask if i send dsp form 4my new baby to kcc can i send it through my email? and if i send it through my email what of 2passport? how can i send 2passport to kcc. pls anybody somebody help

@afobat2000, scan the passport use this site http://travel.state.gov/_res/flash/cropper/FIG_cropper.html# to crop it it to the required size, save on your desktop or external drive and attach it to the mail you are sending to KCC.

hope this answers your question cheers!

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chyk2020: 2:45pm On Dec 05, 2012
house please can i know the cheapest airline to fly to usa(chicago), the cost right now is very high, pls gunners and ibracadabra comment guys, how was ur findings please help. wanna fly dec. month end.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 2:51pm On Dec 05, 2012
chyk2020: house please can i know the cheapest airline to fly to usa(chicago), the cost right now is very high, pls gunners and ibracadabra comment guys, how was ur findings please help. wanna fly dec. month end.
hv u tried qatar or emirates airways?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chyk2020: 3:02pm On Dec 05, 2012
temmytanny: hv u tried qatar or emirates airways?
nup,how do i do that, i only check wakanow site, and Qatar did not show online, will they have flight to chicago that period?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 3:08pm On Dec 05, 2012
congrats to you and your family!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Shine1177: 3:09pm On Dec 05, 2012

Congratulations.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 3:12pm On Dec 05, 2012
chyk2020:
nup,how do i do that, i only check wakanow site, and Qatar did not show online, will they have flight to chicago that period?

https://booking.qatarairways.com/qribe-web/public/showBooking.action?widget=BF&selLang=en
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gbabe2: 3:19pm On Dec 05, 2012
Thank God at Last.I just got my visa and dat of my wife oooo
Now i can resign my appointment with my company and plan of how
to Spend the new year with new and better challenges abroad.
Thank you all.You guys are doing great job and also i wish
the remaining Dvlottery selectees best of luck and Gods favor.
Also,should i apply for international drivers licence or stick to my
normal drivers license?My host is in Baltimore Maryland and am already going
through both the Maryland Motor Vehicle Adminstration drivers manual and
a Guide to Immigrants Manual.

4 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Adufesco(m): 3:23pm On Dec 05, 2012
Spoondar:

I pray that the black lady at window 13 to be the one to interview you because you are very nervous and dont even believe in yourself. Adufesco come on be CONFIDENT and PROUD. When did you finish High school? Have you gone to the University? What did you do and get in Exams? If you tell the forum all the ingredients,then they will cook for you and you will eat. I hope you understand what i mean
It is not dat i did'nt have confidence, am just preparing myself for the interview next week, i finish my secondary education in 2002 and My ND in 2008 Business studies! Any Advice?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 3:30pm On Dec 05, 2012
pls share d gud news plssssssssssss nd congratulation u nd your wife am very happy bt plsss i beg pls share d gud news plssssssss
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 3:31pm On Dec 05, 2012
[quote
author=@femo]pls share d gud news plssssssssssss nd congratulation u nd
your wife am very happy bt plsss i beg pls share d gud news
plssssssss[/quote]
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 3:40pm On Dec 05, 2012
Adufesco: It is not dat i did'nt have confidence, am just preparing myself for the interview next week, i finish my secondary education in 2002 and My ND in 2008 Business studies! Any Advice?

Just like Adesojiaderemi said tell them you will like to further your education and become a business executive. Like Bachelor of Business Management(BS, BA) or Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)since you have been working in a business place.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:42pm On Dec 05, 2012
Gbabe 2: Thank God at Last.I just got my visa and dat of my wife oooo
Gbagbeski!congrat but come with otutu jackets ooo,its getting in cold in here...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gbabe2: 3:47pm On Dec 05, 2012
temmytanny: Gbagbeski!congrat but come with otutu jackets ooo,its getting in cold in here...
Thank you my brother.I will even come along with double thick jackets.
With respect to the drivers licence,whats your take on it?
Should i come with my regular drivers license or i should apply for the international drivers license
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 3:49pm On Dec 05, 2012
temmytanny: Am very sorry for what happened but i cant just lay low and be attacked.
no qualms,quarrels are necessary to keep this thread lively....with when we all go to the state we'll not have time to raise our voices because of work.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by owobabaisabella: 3:57pm On Dec 05, 2012

Congrats to ur family...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 4:04pm On Dec 05, 2012
Gbabe 2:
Thank you my brother.I will even come along with double thick jackets.
With respect to the drivers licence,whats your take on it?
Should i come with my regular drivers license or i should apply for the international drivers license
International driver license is more accpetable here and valid for one year in Texas but i dont know the validity of other states.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jay92: 4:07pm On Dec 05, 2012
hi folks just arrived in the usa on sunday and wanted to noe how long before i receive my ssn,seem i really need it here for several fns.do i need to go and apply or i will just receive it since i ticked yes in the form.appreciate d help
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 4:13pm On Dec 05, 2012
daddykelly:
no qualms,quarrels are necessary to keep this thread lively....with when we all go to the state we'll not have time to raise our voices because of work.
Time na money here ooo

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 4:17pm On Dec 05, 2012
For those of us going for interview sooner or later, let's try as much as possible to be calm, smile and look the interviewer in the eyes (please never look down or away, this is sign of cowardness to American but sign of respect in Naija).

Reply with exact answers and never volunteer information that interviewer didn't ask for. The more you talk the more the questions, the less you talk the better for you. Even if you don't know answers try to use your head to say something closer (i believe we are good at that). May God help us!

3 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 4:23pm On Dec 05, 2012
jay92: hi folks just arrived in the usa on sunday and wanted to noe how long before i receive my ssn,seem i really need it here for several fns.do i need to go and apply or i will just receive it since i ticked yes in the form.appreciate d help

Plis go and apply for the SSN this will take 3 to 4 days but the one you are talking about will take several days if you wait.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 4:24pm On Dec 05, 2012
monsieursam64: For those of us going for interview sooner or later, let's try as much as possible to be calm, smile and look the interviewer in the eyes (please never look down or away, this is sign of cowardness to American but sign of respect in Naija).

Reply with exact answers and never volunteer information that interviewer didn't ask for. The more you talk the more the questions, the less you talk the better for you. Even if you don't know answers try to use your head to say something closer (i believe we are good at that). May God help us!

May God help us!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by garvins: 4:25pm On Dec 05, 2012
AMen
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jay92: 4:26pm On Dec 05, 2012
Spoondar:

Plis go and apply for it this will take not more than a week but the one you are talking about will take several days.
thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 4:40pm On Dec 05, 2012
Congrats to u and ur hubby but pls share ur experience to d hse.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 4:51pm On Dec 05, 2012
Gbabe 2: Thank God at Last.I just got my visa and dat of my wife oooo

nice one bro

how did to connect Maryland Baltimore from Nigeria.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 4:52pm On Dec 05, 2012
malcon: Landed safely to JFK Airport New York. Its really an exciting journey but spent alot of time cos i flew Qatar airways and it flew to Doha first before heading to New york. U.S. immigration officers dont joke at all.make sure you keep your yellow envelop in your hand luggage cos they do serious checks before letting one in. This place is indeed God's own country.Every where is just shining with lots of lights.Many thanks to all forumite..

Congrats once again brother.
Can you please let me know the cost of that flight and how long it took you to wait at Doha.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.