Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (359) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (923362 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 9:17am On Jan 07, 2013
Lev 20 vs 22-26,GOD bless you as you read.gudmoning house,GLORY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by saakeem2003: 9:17am On Jan 07, 2013
Hello House, I wish to thank you all for all your prayers and good wishes may God be with us all, as I promised, here is the format of the interview btw my wife and CO, there is no reason of hiding anything from you ppl because all my experience is from this forum, and my failure or success does not affect that of others, it is define from Almighty God, so if I hide any knowledge that will beneficial to you, God will punish me for that so, let be to together as one family.
Be4 the interview we are call to paid because we are family of 7 and I paid for 3 and during the interview we were called to window 16 and I went there with my wife and our last child, we greeted her and she ask of other members of the family I called them and she called us one after the other and she was looking at our pics and after taking our tom print, I was instructed to go and sit down with the children she she attend to my wife.
CO:Why did you late to go to school
wife: to her
CO can I see your 1st result
wife: no because it is not good so it is not here
CO what are U doing 4 living
wife: teaching
CO which subject are U teaching
wife: Bus studies
CO:what did you teach them last week
wife: we are on holiday
CO:what is the last topic you taught them
wife: office
CO:when did you do your marriage
CO:when did you have ur last child
wife: told her
CO:what is ur husband doing for a living
CO:where
CO:who paid your school fees
CO:who sent u to remidia class
CO:which subject did you like best
CO:mention some subject in it
CO:did your school have school farm
wife: yes
CO:what wrere you doing there
CO:Mention some of your teachers in secondary school
CO:you did mathematics
CO:mention some topics in mathematics
CO:can I see your marriage pics? and your family pics
wife: no pics because we dont take pics
CO:is it with any of your family
wife: No
CO:sorry you are not eligible for dv
wife: thanks
Now, what is the reason for ineligibility? that is why I want to write the embassy today to know why we were denied? OR WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by saakeem2003: 9:28am On Jan 07, 2013
Gentiger:

You got no problem. I feel there're some undisclosed material facts in that testimony.

Firstly, is it possible to gain admission for any course of study in Nigeria University/Polytecnic without a credit pass in English?

Secondly, had she up to 5 Credit pass in all?

Thirdly, If she wasn't allowed to combine results, why?

We await her clarifications like she said she would.
In our own case My wife has Pass in english and credit in maths as said earlier she entered poly through PRE-ND and now she has HND, so I dont know why we are denied but am satisfied with my believe
Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 9:46am On Jan 07, 2013
@ienny,congrat to you and ur family,am happy for you,may GOD who helped you to be granted the visa never leave you and you will prosper in the land HE is taking you,also to the rest of us,we wil come back here to share our success story IJN(amen)GLORY!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 9:51am On Jan 07, 2013
saakeem2003:
In our own case My wife has Pass in english and credit in maths as said earlier she entered poly through PRE-ND and now she has HND, so I dont know why
does she has up to 5 credit in all n y cant she combine.GLORY!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 10:06am On Jan 07, 2013
saakeem2003: Hello House, I wish to thank you all for all your prayers and good wishes may God be with us all, as I promised, here is the format of the interview btw my wife and CO, there is no reason of hiding anything from you ppl because all my experience is from this forum, and my failure or success does not affect that of others, it is define from Almighty God, so if I hide any knowledge that will beneficial to you, God will punish me for that so, let be to together as one family.
Be4 the interview we are call to paid because we are family of 7 and I paid for 3 and during the interview we were called to window 16 and I went there with my wife and our last child, we greeted her and she ask of other members of the family I called them and she called us one after the other and she was looking at our pics and after taking our tom print, I was instructed to go and sit down with the children she she attend to my wife.
Now, what is the reason for ineligibility? that is why I want to write the embassy today to know why we were denied? OR WHAT DO YOU THINK?
because you could not prove your marrriage beyond the certificate. to them there is no way someone can get married without at least having one family photo. sorry dear
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 10:25am On Jan 07, 2013
saakeem2003:
In our own case My wife has Pass in english and credit in maths as said earlier she entered poly through PRE-ND and now she has HND, so I dont know why we are denied but am satisfied with my believe
Thanks

From all I can read from your interview experience you may have been denied on 2 grounds:

1. Suspected sham marriage for failing to product pictures

2. Ineligibility on the ground of academic deficiency. You couldn't pull 5 credits hence your reliance on pre-ND.

I hope everyone learns from this. Thanks for speaking up.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 10:25am On Jan 07, 2013
@sakeem i jst saw ur ful story bt i dnt tink u were denied base on eng isue cos d co didnt say anytin abt it,mayb because of pics dat u didnt av,anyway i cnt figure out any fault frm ur story,GOD favour is d mst impotant ting.may GOD favour us(amen)GLORY!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 10:29am On Jan 07, 2013
saakeem2003:
Thanks
Saakeem if u ask me,i wuld say is due 2 de fact dat ur wife didn't provide her 1st result nd also she didn't show de C.0 ur weddin pics,nd ur family pics.Even wen she askd if any member of ur family was wit any of ur pics,ur wife stil replied No.Weddin nd Family pics re very importnt 4 couples durin interviews nd i advice strongly 4 couples nt 2 leave any material fact nd pics of any kind while kumin 4 interviews.success 2 us all durin our interviews in JESUS NAME,AMEN.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogba1: 10:49am On Jan 07, 2013
ienny: This is my story... myself,wifey and daughter applied for dv 2013 on the 1st of nov.2011. We had our daughter jan.2011 and my wife was again 8 months pregnant at the time we applied. The boy eventually came around dec.2011 which boils down to the fact that we had 2 babies in a single callender year. To the glory of God we got to know we won mid month of may 2012. We included the boy in the form we sent to KCC not minding whether or not we will be schrewed by CO to defend that the boy is actually ours as he was not included in the initial application or that the CO might find it a little difficult to believe that we actaully had 2 kids in a single calender year.Our interview was schedule for 7a.m jan 4.We did all the security checks, paid for 4 of us and all our documents were collected. Trust me i follow this thread on per second basis, so all our docs were intact and well arranged. Meanwhile my kids were playing all about in the hall such that they were noticed by all fellow 'interviewees' . We expected to be interviewed like around 10a.m cos so many people were ahead of us only for us to see our tag number flashing on window 13(the black american angel).The white lady had been engaging a woman with 2kids before we realised we the next to be interviewed.We quickly jumped up went straight to the black angel, at that time i knew is a done deal already based on the testimonies i have heard about her.My confidence was over doubled and i felt so relief as she engaged us on the below
CO: Good morning with much smiles
US: Good morning with much smiles
CO: What do u do?
ME: Am a channel manager in ....
CO: Can you explain that to me
ME: Bla bla .. and she said ok
CO: Turned to wifey..when did u get married?
WIFEY: 2010
CO: What do u do
WIFEY: Trading
CO: In what
WIFEY: Designers perfumes and clothings
CO: Do you have your wedding album here
ME: Yes,i brought out our photo book and she was like wow this is big and beautiful. Flipped through 3 pages and stopped.
CO: Do u have pictures of your kids when they were small
ME: Yes, brought out pics of me,wifey&daughter when she was six months and also pics of me,wifey,daughter and son when my boy clocked six months also.
CO: Congratulations follows right immediately.....

I sincerely appreciate all the contributions and efforts of all in this forum to actualising this great dream.May the good God approves all waiting for their interviews, those that are current but yet to receive their 2nl and to all those waiting to be current. This journey requires a whole lot of patience ooo and prayers. I also really really enjoy most of the comic relief i get from some of the wonderful people in this forum, they actually helped me a lot to ease the stress of waiting and tension. Temmy, gentiger, adesoji, brightmore and others please i personally humbly request for some more comic relief to celebrate my success story. Many thanks all.

CO:
CONGRATS LENNY. TO GOD BE THE GLORY. AMEN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ladiesman2013: 10:54am On Jan 07, 2013
adzovia:
because you could not prove your marrriage beyond the certificate. to them there is no way someone can get married without at least having one family photo. sorry dear

yes dis is very true if it is based on her results d consular would have told her she was not eligible earlier
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by blessedisrael: 10:56am On Jan 07, 2013
please i want to know if a dv lottery winner is refused visa on the interview is there any order way out or that's final?please i need your advice
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by saakeem2003: 11:22am On Jan 07, 2013
Gentiger:

From all I can read from your interview experience you may have been denied on 2 grounds:

1. Suspected sham marriage for failing to product pictures

2. Ineligibility on the ground of academic deficiency. You couldn't pull 5 credits hence your reliance on pre-ND.

I hope everyone learns from this. Thanks for speaking up.
Yes you are right it may be because of the pics but this is a marriage of 12 years old that has produce up to 5 kids even if we snap pics then do you think we will still have the pics? and more so We dont take pics, that is our tradition so it will be unwise to go and fabricate pics because of visa. that is why we neglected that area and we dont tell lies, it is not part of us, our no is no and our yes is yes, no other way round.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Hov63: 11:29am On Jan 07, 2013
f-geemomen:
Pls the Ghanaians in the house can any one who has done his medicals and police report tell me how much it will cost? Plus if I have C6 in Maths, C6 in English, D7 in science, D7 Economics, C6 in Geography, D7 in Elective Maths and E8 in Social Studies am I good to go? Pls I need a reply urgently...tanx
Medicals from Akai house in Cantoments - Accra shd cost around 500cedis if u hav no records of any vaccination and police report is 20cedis.About da results i think u good to go cos a guy had a visa wid all E's.I think in Gh they do deny ppl wid F in English and Maths.U gud 2 go.Jux Pray ma guy.But i stand 2 be corrected tho.Tnx

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tok8: 11:37am On Jan 07, 2013
@saakeem, sorry about that. Same woman @window 16 did interview for my wife and I and she flipped all d wedding pic. So she's fun of asking questions and pictures mostly for couple.
Pls pls pls for couples going for interview,go with enough pictures and read very well. You might not be fortunate to meet that angelic woman at window 13 so be prepared.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 12:05pm On Jan 07, 2013
saakeem2003:
Yes you are right it may be because of the pics but this is a marriage of 12 years old that has produce up to 5 kids even if we snap pics then do you think we will still have the pics? and more so We dont take pics, that is our tradition so it will be unwise to go and fabricate pics because of visa. that is why we neglected that area and we dont tell lies, it is not part of us, our no is no and our yes is yes, no other way round.
Majority of muslims dont take photos by the way, I am thinking that you are a muslim. Anyway that was a tricky denial but God has many more great things for you in store just search your heart and do something again. All the best
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 12:09pm On Jan 07, 2013
saakeem2003: Hello House, I wish to thank you all for all your prayers and good wishes may God be with us all, as I promised, here is the format of the interview btw my wife and CO, there is no reason of hiding anything from you ppl because all my experience is from this forum, and my failure or success does not affect that of others, it is define from Almighty God, so if I hide any knowledge that will beneficial to you, God will punish me for that so, let be to together as one family.

Sorry for the disqualification, if you ask me, I think you were denied Visa on four grounds.
1. A family of 7 paid for only 3 persons according to your story, Implication is that you don’t have the financial muscle to sustain your family abroad.
2. The CO already feels that your family will be a public charge and they do not want to accept any responsibility of your family.
3. No marriage certificate, no marriage pictures.
4. The CO doubts your wife’s educational competence.
Note: if you know that your church or place of worship does not take pictures, how come you submitted your passports or is it not a picture? You said you got married some years back, I got married 17 years back I have my pictures, at my age of 38 my parent still have their marriage pictures. It was all your fault not the English your wife didn’t have nor the CO’s because you couldn’t prove that the woman was your wife and that the children were yours.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:58pm On Jan 07, 2013
SAAKEEM2003 YOU HAVE DONE YOUR BEST,AND I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR SINCERITY, WHAT I CAN FIGURE OUT IS THE ISSUE OF YOUR FAMILY PICTURES THAT WASN'T AVAILABLE. IT IS MANDATORY TO PROOF YOU MARRIAGE WITH SUFFICIENT PICTURES,IT IS CLEARLY WRITTEN ON THEIR WEBSITE. HOUSE, WE NEED TO PACIFY THE SITUATION RATHER THAN UPSETTING THE MAN WITH OUR POST.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by saakeem2003: 1:07pm On Jan 07, 2013
pjogutum1: saakeem2003: Hello House, I wish to thank you all for all your prayers and good wishes may God be with us all, as I promised, here is the format of the interview btw my wife and CO, there is no reason of hiding anything from you ppl because all my experience is from this forum, and my failure or success does not affect that of others, it is define from Almighty God, so if I hide any knowledge that will beneficial to you, God will punish me for that so, let be to together as one family.

Sorry for the disqualification, if you ask me, I think you were denied Visa on four grounds.
1. A family of 7 paid for only 3 persons according to your story, Implication is that you don’t have the financial muscle to sustain your family abroad.
2. The CO already feels that your family will be a public charge and they do not want to accept any responsibility of your family.
3. No marriage certificate, no marriage pictures.
4. The CO doubts your wife’s educational competence.
Note: if you know that your church or place of worship does not take pictures, how come you submitted your passports or is it not a picture? You said you got married some years back, I got married 17 years back I have my pictures, at my age of 38 my parent still have their marriage pictures. It was all your fault not the English your wife didn’t have nor the CO’s because you couldn’t prove that the woman was your wife and that the children were yours.

Thanks
1. what will happen if I paid 4 the 7 at once?
2. That accession is wrong because am going to strange land and you can not move all what I have at once, according to what my host told me.
3. We have valid marriage certificate + all documents that relates to her change of name that she did 2008 whaen she was going 4 NYSC
4. we take pics under duress, so that of passport is by necessity and compulsory, so we are permitted to do that.
I really appreciate you Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by saakeem2003: 1:10pm On Jan 07, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:
SAAKEEM2003 YOU HAVE DONE YOUR BEST,AND I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR SINCERITY, WHAT I CAN FIGURE OUT IS THE ISSUE OF YOUR FAMILY PICTURES THAT WASN'T AVAILABLE. IT IS MANDATORY TO PROOF YOU MARRIAGE WITH SUFFICIENT PICTURES,IT IS CLEARLY WRITTEN ON THEIR WEBSITE. HOUSE, WE NEED TO PACIFY THE SITUATION RATHER THAN UPSETTING THE MAN WITH OUR POST.
No no no am a man of myself nothing can upset me, we are all learning and I love a good and challenging academic environment, so I love it like that.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by saakeem2003: 1:16pm On Jan 07, 2013
Spoondar:
Majority of muslims dont take photos by the way, I am thinking that you are a muslim. Anyway that was a tricky denial but God has many more great things for you in store just search your heart and do something again. All the best
thank you, Yes am a muslim, what has happened is a thing of pass and we have been instructed to always forget the past, leave the future for God and concentrate with the present with your prayer.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by auschris: 1:18pm On Jan 07, 2013
emybaby2:
Thanks for your advice, i do appreciate it. The state board of nursing in Arizona doesn't need your results directly. You need to pass through an evaluation body like WES, CGFNS and Josef Silny. I choose Josef silny because it is $50 lower than the rest and release the result in 5 days and mails it to the board. One of their requirements is that transcripts and license be mailed directly to them. Please do you know the requirements needed from NNMCNs to mail the license?
I guess there are forms you downloaded from their website. print them out and send the one for your sch to the professional institutions you attended so that they can send your transcript to the organization. There ought to be another form licence validation. you will need to take this to Nursing Council Office in Abuja, along with photocopy of your licence, notification of registration, and the required fee. I dont know how much it costs now. It used be 3k per qualification. I believe it is higher now.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:44pm On Jan 07, 2013
Reading tru your interview experience,personally,i feel you were denied cos of no picture evidence
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 3:14pm On Jan 07, 2013
To God be the glory . House you know d consular officer at window 13 !!!!.... Can't stop saying thank you Jesus . Special thanks to boss Temmy and all members of this house... Details soon.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 3:23pm On Jan 07, 2013
ienny: This is my story... myself,wifey and daughter applied for dv 2013 on the 1st of nov.2011. We had our daughter jan.2011 and my wife was again 8 months pregnant at the time we applied. The boy eventually came around dec.2011 which boils down to the fact that we had 2 babies in a single callender year. To the glory of God we got to know we won mid month of may 2012. We included the boy in the form we sent to KCC not minding whether or not we will be schrewed by CO to defend that the boy is actually ours as he was not included in the initial application or that the CO might find it a little difficult to believe that we actaully had 2 kids in a single calender year.Our interview was schedule for 7a.m jan 4.We did all the security checks, paid for 4 of us and all our documents were collected. Trust me i follow this thread on per second basis, so all our docs were intact and well arranged. Meanwhile my kids were playing all about in the hall such that they were noticed by all fellow 'interviewees' . We expected to be interviewed like around 10a.m cos so many people were ahead of us only for us to see our tag number flashing on window 13(the black american angel).The white lady had been engaging a woman with 2kids before we realised we the next to be interviewed.We quickly jumped up went straight to the black angel, at that time i knew is a done deal already based on the testimonies i have heard about her.My confidence was over doubled and i felt so relief as she engaged us on the below
ME: Yes,i brought out our photo book and she was like wow this is big and beautiful. Flipped through 3 pages and stopped.
ME: Yes, brought out pics of me,wifey&daughter when she was six months and also pics of me,wifey,daughter and son when my boy clocked six months also.

I sincerely appreciate all the contributions and efforts of all in this forum to actualising this great dream.May the good God approves all waiting for their interviews, those that are current but yet to receive their 2nl and to all those waiting to be current. This journey requires a whole lot of patience ooo and prayers. I also really really enjoy most of the comic relief i get from some of the wonderful people in this forum, they actually helped me a lot to ease the stress of waiting and tension. Temmy, gentiger, adesoji, brightmore and others please i personally humbly request for some more comic relief to celebrate my success story. Many thanks all.

CO:
congrats bro! I thank God for u and ur family.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 3:38pm On Jan 07, 2013
@remmy488, just be honest to d CO, and by d grace of God, 2mao u shall come out of d embassy singing songs of victory. Congrats!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2013
idoo4love: To God be the glory . House you know d consular officer at window 13 !!!!.... Can't stop saying thank you Jesus . Special thanks to boss Temmy and all members of this house... Details soon.
congrats idoo! Our God is more than able!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2013
@saakeem, according to what d gurus in d house have said, ur wife was denied on d ground of being unable to defend her marriage. Anyway, it's past and God has other plans for u and ur family. It is well bro!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 4:06pm On Jan 07, 2013
idoo4love: To God be the glory . House you know d consular officer at window 13 !!!!.... Can't stop saying thank you Jesus . Special thanks to boss Temmy and all members of this house... Details soon.
Cant wait my dear, cant wait
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 4:54pm On Jan 07, 2013

CO:

Congratulations to ur family
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 5:13pm On Jan 07, 2013
@peter ife @all. KLM to Atlanta-(return)N306,408(one way) N330,657. DELTA to Atlanta-return N290,161. Alitalia to JFK return N286,745. UNITED/CONTINENTAL to Atlanta return-N299,000, one way-N371,000. Royal Air Maroc to JFK N138,500 one way. All flights re schedule for feb/march. D choice is urs lol!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 5:15pm On Jan 07, 2013
idoo4love,u're a lucky person nd am much hapy 4 dis gud news.GOD dat did dis 4 u shal also do it 4 evry member of dis forum nd we shal all testify here in JESUS NAME,AMEN.

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (869) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.