Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,355 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:50 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (926796 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2013
idoo4love: To God be the glory . House you know d consular officer at window 13 !!!!.... Can't stop saying thank you Jesus . Special thanks to boss Temmy and all members of this house... Details soon.

Successful interview! I thank God for his favour upon u! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 5:26pm On Jan 07, 2013
House pls which passport photo did u guys use 2 apply 4 ur Inter.passport nd ur NPC birth cert...is it de normal size passport photo or de (2 by 2) passport photo recommended 4 Dv lottery? Pls sharp response wuld b needed,tanx.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 5:37pm On Jan 07, 2013
nero xp: House pls which passport photo did u guys use 2 apply 4 ur Inter.passport nd ur NPC birth cert...is it de normal size passport photo or de (2 by 2) passport photo recommended 4 Dv lottery? Pls sharp response wuld b needed,tanx.
Normal size wth white background.all d best
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 5:40pm On Jan 07, 2013
@idoo4love. D Angel @ window 13 again,am vry happy 4u congrats welcome to AMERICA!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 5:43pm On Jan 07, 2013
pjogutum1: saakeem2003: Hello House, I wish to thank you all for all your prayers and good wishes may God be with us all, as I promised, here is the format of the interview btw my wife and CO, there is no reason of hiding anything from you ppl because all my experience is from this forum, and my failure or success does not affect that of others, it is define from Almighty God, so if I hide any knowledge that will beneficial to you, God will punish me for that so, let be to together as one family.
Be4 the interview we are call to paid because we are family of 7 and I paid for 3 and during the interview we were called to window 16 and I went there with my wife and our last child, we greeted her and she ask of other members of the family I called them and she called us one after the other and she was looking at our pics and after taking our tom print, I was instructed to go and sit down with the children she she attend to my wife.
CO:Why did you late to go to school
wife: to her
CO can I see your 1st result
wife: no because it is not good so it is not here
CO what are U doing 4 living
wife: teaching
CO which subject are U teaching
wife: Bus studies
CO:what did you teach them last week
wife: we are on holiday
CO:what is the last topic you taught them
wife: office
CO:when did you do your marriage
CO:when did you have ur last child
wife: told her
CO:what is ur husband doing for a living
CO:where
CO:who paid your school fees
CO:who sent u to remidia class
CO:which subject did you like best
CO:mention some subject in it
CO:did your school have school farm
wife: yes
CO:what wrere you doing there
CO:Mention some of your teachers in secondary school
CO:you did mathematics
CO:mention some topics in mathematics
CO:can I see your marriage pics? and your family pics
wife: no pics because we dont take pics
CO:is it with any of your family
wife: No
CO:sorry you are not eligible for dv
wife: thanks
Now, what is the reason for ineligibility? that is why I want to write the embassy today to know why we were denied? OR WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Sorry for the disqualification, if you ask me, I think you were denied Visa on four grounds.
1. A family of 7 paid for only 3 persons according to your story, Implication is that you don’t have the financial muscle to sustain your family abroad.
2. The CO already feels that your family will be a public charge and they do not want to accept any responsibility of your family.
3. No marriage certificate, no marriage pictures.
4. The CO doubts your wife’s educational competence.
Note: if you know that your church or place of worship does not take pictures, how come you submitted your passports or is it not a picture? You said you got married some years back, I got married 17 years back I have my pictures, at my age of 38 my parent still have their marriage pictures. It was all your fault not the English your wife didn’t have nor the CO’s because you couldn’t prove that the woman was your wife and that the children were yours.

some of us must learn how to bite and chew words before letting them out. What has sakeem done that u answered him like that as if he was lying. Whether u hav reasons for his visa denial or not is not the reason why u shuld hurt his feelings wit ur comment and contribution. If it were possible, I wuld ask sakeem to withdraw his post but its too late.
Its not a must that everybdy must contribute to everything posted. He is already hurt for his visa denial and u shuld not add salt to his injury.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 5:53pm On Jan 07, 2013
house wat do u fell abt upcoming visa bulletin pls guess Jan 10th visa bulletin result
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by petersife: 5:56pm On Jan 07, 2013
Jidedon2000 thank u for ur information.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by abosedekolawole(f): 6:04pm On Jan 07, 2013
junkerhill: some of us must learn how to bite and chew words before letting them out. What has sakeem done that u answered him like that as if he was lying. Whether u hav reasons for his visa denial or not is not the reason why u shuld hurt his feelings wit ur comment and contribution. If it were possible, I wuld ask sakeem to withdraw his post but its too late.
Its not a must that everybdy must contribute to everything posted. He is already hurt for his visa denial and u shuld not add salt to his injury.
. Pls stop creatin a bad impression n feelings. No one has insulted anyone. We were nt happy dat he was denied
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by abosedekolawole(f): 6:05pm On Jan 07, 2013
@femo:
house wat do u fell abt upcoming visa bulletin pls guess Jan 10th visa bulletin result
we need d figure to move up. Am expectin much dis mth
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 6:08pm On Jan 07, 2013
idoo4love: To God be the glory . House you know d consular officer at window 13 !!!!.... Can't stop saying thank you Jesus . Special thanks to boss Temmy and all members of this house... Details soon.

Congratulations Idoo4love. I guess you dressed to match. Congratulations once more.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 6:29pm On Jan 07, 2013
@junkerhil. i must confess am disapointed wth ur post of adding salt to ones injury,i ve read all contributions to saakeem post even saakeem never felt bad nor complained but only appreciated pple's post mind u saakeem was never insulted,i ll rather advice u to wthdraw ur own post cos it could cause pandemonium in d hse
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 6:52pm On Jan 07, 2013
jidedon2000@yah:
Normal size wth white background.all d best
Tanx 2 u don,can i also use de normal size foto 4 my medical nd police clearance?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogba1: 7:09pm On Jan 07, 2013
nero xp:
Tanx 2 u don,can i also use de normal size foto 4 my medical nd police clearance?
u are already an American. So let everything be American 2 by 2 with white background pls. U laf!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 7:09pm On Jan 07, 2013
nero xp:
why not, no picture specification for medical jst make sure d pix is a recent one and wth white background
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 7:15pm On Jan 07, 2013
ogba1:
u are already an American. So let everything be American 2 by 2 with white background pls. U laf!
lol!! funny my dear bro no pix specification for medical jst mk sure is a recent pix and white background. Americana! lol!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 7:40pm On Jan 07, 2013
@peter ife if u ar going to new york use airmoroc or qatar airline is cheap. Am going to dallas DFW using emirate
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 7:45pm On Jan 07, 2013
@femo:
africa up to 25850 nigeria 13500

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by fgeemomen: 8:01pm On Jan 07, 2013
Hov63: Medicals from Akai house in Cantoments - Accra shd cost around 500cedis if u hav no records of any vaccination and police report is 20cedis.About da results i think u good to go cos a guy had a visa wid all E's.I think in Gh they do deny ppl wid F in English and Maths.U gud 2 go.Jux Pray ma guy.But i stand 2 be corrected tho.Tnx
Tanx very much for the reply, God bless u
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 8:03pm On Jan 07, 2013
sponder ~ visa bulletin u sed 13500 for Nigeria pls enliten me plsss. upcoming visa bulletin pls house wat do u feel plsss
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 8:20pm On Jan 07, 2013
@femo:

it mite be like this, i got it from another forum..

Hey guys,
I just talked to KCC, and here is the stats for the different regions

Asia 5200
Africa 25850 ( Sorry I didn't ask them for the exceptions. )
Europe 16200 ( Except Uzbekistan, sorry I couldn't hear it correctly, I doubt if Uzbekistan is in Europe)
Given my reputation, I am damn sure nobody would doubt that I am lying.

i got this statement from http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?552591-February-Bulletin-has-just-been-released!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 8:21pm On Jan 07, 2013
sponda u sed 13500 for Nigeria pls enliten me plsss
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2013
saakeem2003: Hello House, I wish to thank you all for all your prayers and good wishes may God be with us all, as I promised, here is the format of the interview btw my wife and CO, there is no reason of hiding anything from you ppl because all my experience is from this forum, and my failure or success does not affect that of others, it is define from Almighty God, so if I hide any knowledge that will beneficial to you, God will punish me for that so, let be to together as one family.
Be4 the interview we are call to paid because we are family of 7 and I paid for 3 and during the interview we were called to window 16 and I went there with my wife and our last child, we greeted her and she ask of other members of the family I called them and she called us one after the other and she was looking at our pics and after taking our tom print, I was instructed to go and sit down with the children she she attend to my wife.
CO:Why did you late to go to school
CO can I see your 1st result
wife: no because it is not good so it is not here
CO what are U doing 4 living
wife: teaching
CO which subject are U teaching
wife: Bus studies
CO:what did you teach them last week
wife: we are on holiday
CO:what is the last topic you taught them
wife: office
CO:when did you do your marriage
CO:when did you have ur last child
CO:what is ur husband doing for a living
CO:where
CO:who paid your school fees
CO:who sent u to remidia class
CO:which subject did you like best
CO:mention some subject in it
CO:did your school have school farm
CO:what wrere you doing there
CO:Mention some of your teachers in secondary school
CO:you did mathematics
CO:mention some topics in mathematics
CO:can I see your marriage pics? and your family pics
wife: no pics because we dont take pics
CO:is it with any of your family
wife: No
CO:sorry you are not eligible for dv
wife: thanks
Now, what is the reason for ineligibility? that is why I want to write the embassy today to know why we were denied? OR WHAT DO YOU THINK?
@saakeem2003 ,you proofed to us as a good & devoted moslem. Moslem always believe that whatever that happen to a man is destiny. I like how you surmount courage. Allah will surely open another ways for you & your family. Are you sure that your wife has 5 credits?. But she was denied base on wedding pictures.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2013
@tiwanna, tnx for d info. Based on kcc's response, then i think spoondar could be correct about visa bulletine for nigeria.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2013
monsieursam64: @tiwanna, tnx for d info. Based on kcc's response, then i think spoondar could be correct about visa bulletine for nigeria.

no problem, that ending part of the statement ain't my words i just copied everything the guy said and paste it. am trying to make myself clear now lol...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 9:17pm On Jan 07, 2013
@femo:
sponda u sed 13500 for Nigeria pls enliten me plsss
u asked d hse what is there feeling abt d nxt visa buletine and spoondar replied ,i guess dt was what she felt dt was d reason she droped 13500 for 9ja

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by yembe2013(m): 9:36pm On Jan 07, 2013
Visas are coming out,and counting.
GoodLuck to EveryOne

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femsoj: 9:37pm On Jan 07, 2013
jidedon2000@yah:
@femsoj.Q-Life is @ plot 155A Prince Ade Odedina st off Ajose Adeogun VI. Behind ZENITH BANK HQ
thanks bro
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sosodp(m): 9:39pm On Jan 07, 2013
Hello House Please i want to know what documents i need to arrange when my interview is scheduled.When do i have to do medicals and the police report. Thank you
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sosodp(m): 9:39pm On Jan 07, 2013
Hello House Please i want to know what documents i need to arrange when my interview is scheduled.When do i have to do medicals and the police report. Thank you
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 07, 2013
Tiwanna:

it mite be like this, i got it from another forum..

Hey guys,
I just talked to KCC, and here is the stats for the different regions

Asia 5200
Africa 25850 ( Sorry I didn't ask them for the exceptions. )
Europe 16200 ( Except Uzbekistan, sorry I couldn't hear it correctly, I doubt if Uzbekistan is in Europe)
Given my reputation, I am damn sure nobody would doubt that I am lying.

i got this statement from http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?552591-February-Bulletin-has-just-been-released!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by saakeem2003: 9:45pm On Jan 07, 2013
Bussyme: @saakeem2003 ,you proofed to us as a good & devoted moslem. Moslem always believe that whatever that happen to a man is destiny. I like how you surmount courage. Allah will surely open another ways for you & your family. Are you sure that your wife has 5 credits?. But she was denied base on wedding pictures.
Aminnnn.
No she has 4 credits excluding english
Please everybody should calm down, we are here to learn and not to fight each other, we should try to learn from ppl's mistake

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.