Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:31 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (924662 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 6:26pm On Jan 06, 2013
nero xp: Just-wise pls dnt fuel up dis issue again pls,[/b]i rily undastnd ur point here...[b]but u shuld knw dat dis is a public forum nd nt evry1 would agree wit u on dis.So gentiger pls lets stop dis misundastndin nd quarrel here...nobody is bribin or collectin bribes here,we're jst here 2 help each oda nd to also create an awareness of any new development.please lets stop dis

I want to believe that you only read selected part of the whole issue, did you see my last post on this issue yesterday? Did i restart the debate again today? So how am i 'fuelling it? I made my point clear, i don't care how much you give police officer but don't drop his or her number here.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 6:35pm On Jan 06, 2013
Gentiger:

Perish that thought. Don't insult my integrity. You read me incorrectly. I complained because it appears it was the moment I did so for the first and last time that you showed displeasure. I felt picked on. Go back to a previous point in time. People drop contacts of different persons and no one complained. I did it once and got cautioned. Selective treatment baaa?

I replied to idoo4love and Imcool, and made my point, your case got nothing to do with dropping numbers of police officers, you volunteered to speak in defence of it, you took it upon your self to argue about. You basically picked on yourself because my post was not directed at you at all
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 6:48pm On Jan 06, 2013
justwise:

I replied to idoo4love and Imcool, and made my point, your case got nothing to do with dropping numbers of police officers, you volunteered to speak in defence of it, you took it upon your self to argue about. You basically picked on yourself because my post was not directed at you at all

Then why delete my post? It's too early in the year to exchange banters. Some of you are just impossible to reason with. I'll be glad if you shout down anyone else who drops off emails or phone numbers and not only Gentiger. Don't make it selective. That's my point.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 6:55pm On Jan 06, 2013
Gentiger:

Then why delete my post? It's too early in the year to exchange banters. Some of you are just impossible to reason with. I'll be glad if you shout down anyone else who drops off emails or phone numbers and not only Gentiger. Don't make it selective. That's my point.

Gentiger you know what? I'm done with you, rant-on.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 6:58pm On Jan 06, 2013
justwise:

Can i just repeat it again here that i don't care about how much you paid or how fast it was, my point is..we should not be dropping phone number or contact detail of any police or agent here. If you want police report or any official document then walk in to their office and get it done.
oga justwise, u na disciplinarian sha! Looking @ all ur replies with regard to dropping of mails and phone nos of people who may be of help to members of dis forum, i just burst into laughter. Anyway, thumbs-up! U r doing ur job.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Imcool(m): 6:59pm On Jan 06, 2013
justwise:

I've decided to opt out of this discussion since yesterday until u mentioned my name here again. Either you like it or not, i'm ready to put anybody thru by giving out contacts only on request. My major assignment here is to make my american dream come true and my minor is to help my fellow house members realise their dreams too so if anyone ask for contacts and i av it, i won't hesitate to give it out(ONLY ON REQUEST AS EARLIER SAID). Don't even bother replying my post cuz i'll never comment on your reply. All i know is i've made my point clear.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 7:05pm On Jan 06, 2013
Imcool: I've decided to opt out of this discussion since yesterday until u mentioned my name here again. Either you like it or not, i'm ready to put anybody thru by giving out contacts only on request. My major assignment here is to make my american dream come true and my minor is to help my fellow house members realise their dreams too so if anyone ask for contacts and i av it, i won't hesitate to give it out(ONLY ON REQUEST AS EARLIER SAID). Don't even bother replying my post cuz i'll never comment on your reply. All i know is i've made my point clear.

Drop the number and it will be gone before anybody sees it.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 7:09pm On Jan 06, 2013
justwise:

I want to believe that you only read selected part of the whole issue, did you see my last post on this issue yesterday? Did i restart the debate again today? So how am i 'fuelling it? I made my point clear, i don't care how much you give police officer but don't drop his or her number here.
Justwise,lets kill dis issue 2 avoid insultive words gushin out.I believe we all re matured enuf 2 comprehend nd solve issues lyk dis.Gentiger has rily bin helpful in dis forum,as wel as oda members of dis forum.Lets arise nd b united as syndicates 2 achieve dat particular objective wich brought us here 2 dis forum.Me stil de vex oo say dis 2NL no wan land oo,frustration don de kum gradualy.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femsoj: 7:11pm On Jan 06, 2013
justwise: [/b]

Why are you more particular about this issue of dropping contact details of Govt officials? What have you got to gain from the whole thing? I'm really beginning to wonder why you have taken this upon yourself to fight for the interest of police officers.
and what have u also got with all this your argument and complain about dropping of phone numbers? Those who need it should take it and those who don't need it should leave it.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 7:17pm On Jan 06, 2013
nero xp:
Justwise,lets kill dis issue 2 avoid insultive words gushin out.I believe we all re matured enuf 2 comprehend nd solve issues lyk dis.Gentiger has rily bin helpful in dis forum,as wel as oda members of dis forum.Lets arise nd b united as syndicates 2 achieve dat particular objective wich brought us here 2 dis forum.Me stil de vex oo say dis 2NL no wan land oo,frustration don de kum gradualy.

I can't be selective when dealing with issues here, i will not allow some people to break the rule and let others off the hook, i have to treat everybody equally, helpful or not. Gentiger has being helpful?..yes so are others and we all have to follow the same dam rule.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 7:20pm On Jan 06, 2013
justwise:

Gentiger you know what? I'm done with you, rant-on.

That's very rude of you. I'll recommend you to Seun for reprimand.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by fgeemomen: 7:38pm On Jan 06, 2013
Pls can the Ghanaians in the house or any other person in the house answer my question....Its urgent n I need it ASAP.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 7:43pm On Jan 06, 2013
Justwise, why are you hiding my post and it didnt have any contacts? i was just airing my views brother. You see we all get mad and angry like you because we are all human so try to be NICE. Now you know how it feels
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 8:00pm On Jan 06, 2013
Spoondar: Justwise, why are you hiding my post and it didnt have any contacts? i was just airing my views brother. You see we all get mad and angry like you because we are all human so try to be NICE. Now you know how it feels

There's an inbuilt mail service in this forum but it's none functional. If you use it, the receiver only gets an email notification that someone is trying to connect, directing him to click on a link. Clicking on the link takes you to the persons profile. No contact is established. Nothing is communicated. That's not my idea of a forum. There're certainly things that can't be discussed in public.

Facebook is the largest forum I know of. The reason why it's growing and attracting huge revenue is because of the liberty individuals are given to freely express themselves. Learn a lesson from this and watch Nairaland take a leap. All these censorings is doing no one any good. Allow people to freely connect. Allow freedom of information.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 06, 2013
@ justwise and gentiger Easy...........Low key level'z naw
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by yembe2013(m): 9:02pm On Jan 06, 2013
Let us not forget that we are ambassadors of our various countries to the United States.Like it or not, This is our responsibility.
We should also know that there are spies all over, anything we say, anything we do here, we shall be evaluated by it. I am pretty sure the U.S embassies all around know that this type of forum exists. Please let ALL of us be careful what we leave here, because surely the COs will soon be using them against us. I don't think they would want to allow unscrupulous persons into their lovely country.we are the CHOSEN ONES,we are THE LIGHT.....GOD HELP US ALL.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ienny: 9:08pm On Jan 06, 2013
@all,if you are so favored to be on this forum and take note of all relevant infos as regarding dv processing, then you are 80% good to go.The remaining 20% depends on your ability to express and defend yourself.Not forgeting ofcourse that God factor is major.Just to take our minds off diz uncalled for arguments,i had my interview last friday and am gonna share my experience shortly. Pls watch out!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 06, 2013
The major thing that attracted me to this thread was the way information was freely given.we were like on family and for the first time i saw my fellow nigerians put aside their individual and tribal differences just help one another and i think its commendable,so mr moderator dont kill that spirit
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 9:38pm On Jan 06, 2013
Please let's put aside all the accusations and counter accusations! In so far Mr. Justwise is the moderator, please let's give him that honor and due respect. There are many other beautiful contributions that we have learnt from this forum and there is more to learn. I don't like this never give up spirit in an argument! Personally, I prefer friends who will just let things be. It's maturity, it's wisdom! Pls. let's move on!!

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 9:58pm On Jan 06, 2013
idoo4love: thanks ...pls reply the second part of d question abt the time. God bless…....(10am interview , what's the best time to get there because am not mobile.).......pls reply o
just be there as early as 8am,buy N200 chair and sit till 10am nack.One cant trust lagos traffic
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 10:05pm On Jan 06, 2013
f-geemomen:
Pls can the Ghanaians in the house or any other person in the house answer my question....Its urgent n I need it ASAP.
someone will reply you soon bro

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 10:09pm On Jan 06, 2013
@justwise, dropping of contacts stated long ago and since you want it stopped,it should be done low key and not cause fight here.Many dont know how to use the internal mail bt i would be happy if you can put them tru.
Thanks and GOd bless
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 06, 2013
temmytanny: @justwise, dropping of contacts stated long ago and since you want it stopped,it should be done low key and not cause fight here.Many dont know how to use the internal mail bt i would be happy if you can put them tru.
Thanks and GOd bless

Hello everyone!Am lazy to search for the itinerary to get at the visa collection center, lekki.I just tracked my pal's case. His is ready for collection.Am preparing for my finals, no much much.Just tell me or that page that contains it. Thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ienny: 10:26pm On Jan 06, 2013
This is my story... myself,wifey and daughter applied for dv 2013 on the 1st of nov.2011. We had our daughter jan.2011 and my wife was again 8 months pregnant at the time we applied. The boy eventually came around dec.2011 which boils down to the fact that we had 2 babies in a single callender year. To the glory of God we got to know we won mid month of may 2012. We included the boy in the form we sent to KCC not minding whether or not we will be schrewed by CO to defend that the boy is actually ours as he was not included in the initial application or that the CO might find it a little difficult to believe that we actaully had 2 kids in a single calender year.Our interview was schedule for 7a.m jan 4.We did all the security checks, paid for 4 of us and all our documents were collected. Trust me i follow this thread on per second basis, so all our docs were intact and well arranged. Meanwhile my kids were playing all about in the hall such that they were noticed by all fellow 'interviewees' . We expected to be interviewed like around 10a.m cos so many people were ahead of us only for us to see our tag number flashing on window 13(the black american angel).The white lady had been engaging a woman with 2kids before we realised we the next to be interviewed.We quickly jumped up went straight to the black angel, at that time i knew is a done deal already based on the testimonies i have heard about her.My confidence was over doubled and i felt so relief as she engaged us on the below
CO: Good morning with much smiles
US: Good morning with much smiles
CO: What do u do?
ME: Am a channel manager in ....
CO: Can you explain that to me
ME: Bla bla .. and she said ok
CO: Turned to wifey..when did u get married?
WIFEY: 2010
CO: What do u do
WIFEY: Trading
CO: In what
WIFEY: Designers perfumes and clothings
CO: Do you have your wedding album here
ME: Yes,i brought out our photo book and she was like wow this is big and beautiful. Flipped through 3 pages and stopped.
CO: Do u have pictures of your kids when they were small
ME: Yes, brought out pics of me,wifey&daughter when she was six months and also pics of me,wifey,daughter and son when my boy clocked six months also.
CO: Congratulations follows right immediately.....

I sincerely appreciate all the contributions and efforts of all in this forum to actualising this great dream.May the good God approves all waiting for their interviews, those that are current but yet to receive their 2nl and to all those waiting to be current. This journey requires a whole lot of patience ooo and prayers. I also really really enjoy most of the comic relief i get from some of the wonderful people in this forum, they actually helped me a lot to ease the stress of waiting and tension. Temmy, gentiger, adesoji, brightmore and others please i personally humbly request for some more comic relief to celebrate my success story. Many thanks all.

CO:

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 06, 2013
ienny: This is my story... myself,wifey and daughter applied for dv 2013 on the 1st of nov.2011. We had our daughter jan.2011 and my wife was again 8 months pregnant at the time we applied. The boy eventually came around dec.2011 which boils down to the fact that we had 2 babies in a single callender year. To the glory of God we got to know we won mid month of may 2012. We included the boy in the form we sent to KCC not minding whether or not we will be schrewed by CO to defend that the boy is actually ours as he was not included in the initial application or that the CO might find it a little difficult to believe that we actaully had 2 kids in a single calender year.Our interview was schedule for 7a.m jan 4.We did all the security checks, paid for 4 of us and all our documents were collected. Trust me i follow this thread on per second basis, so all our docs were intact and well arranged. Meanwhile my kids were playing all about in the hall such that they were noticed by all fellow 'interviewees' . We expected to be interviewed like around 10a.m cos so many people were ahead of us only for us to see our tag number flashing on window 13(the black american angel).The white lady had been engaging a woman with 2kids before we realised we the next to be interviewed.We quickly jumped up went straight to the black angel, at that time i knew is a done deal already based on the testimonies i have heard about her.My confidence was over doubled and i felt so relief as she engaged us on the below
ME: Yes,i brought out our photo book and she was like wow this is big and beautiful. Flipped through 3 pages and stopped.
ME: Yes, brought out pics of me,wifey&daughter when she was six months and also pics of me,wifey,daughter and son when my boy clocked six months also.

I sincerely appreciate all the contributions and efforts of all in this forum to actualising this great dream.May the good God approves all waiting for their interviews, those that are current but yet to receive their 2nl and to all those waiting to be current. This journey requires a whole lot of patience ooo and prayers. I also really really enjoy most of the comic relief i get from some of the wonderful people in this forum, they actually helped me a lot to ease the stress of waiting and tension. Temmy, gentiger, adesoji, brightmore and others please i personally humbly request for some more comic relief to celebrate my success story. Many thanks all.

CO:

Congratulations Sir!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 10:54pm On Jan 06, 2013
@ gentiger nd Ifeanyi.Abdul,am nt plannin 2 lodge in any hotel...its jst dat i need an estimate of hw much am gona spend on inter.city trans wen runnin around 4 my medical nd police clearance.2ndly shuld i use de same passport photos wich i sent 2 KCC along wit my forms 2 apply 4 my NPC birth cert nd International passport,cos its more dan 6 months nw or shuld i snap a new passport photo? Pls gentiger,Abdul nd doz who hav done theirs shuld help me,am commencin 2morow pls.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 10:56pm On Jan 06, 2013
ienny: This is my story... myself,wifey and daughter applied for dv 2013 on the 1st of nov.2011. We had our daughter jan.2011 and my wife was again 8 months pregnant at the time we applied. The boy eventually came around dec.2011 which boils down to the fact that we had 2 babies in a single callender year. To the glory of God we got to know we won mid month of may 2012. We included the boy in the form we sent to KCC not minding whether or not we will be schrewed by CO to defend that the boy is actually ours as he was not included in the initial application or that the CO might find it a little difficult to believe that we actaully had 2 kids in a single calender year.Our interview was schedule for 7a.m jan 4.We did all the security checks, paid for 4 of us and all our documents were collected. Trust me i follow this thread on per second basis, so all our docs were intact and well arranged. Meanwhile my kids were playing all about in the hall such that they were noticed by all fellow 'interviewees' . We expected to be interviewed like around 10a.m cos so many people were ahead of us only for us to see our tag number flashing on window 13(the black american angel).The white lady had been engaging a woman with 2kids before we realised we the next to be interviewed.We quickly jumped up went straight to the black angel, at that time i knew is a done deal already based on the testimonies i have heard about her.My confidence was over doubled and i felt so relief as she engaged us on the below

CO:
Wao! So u r one of the silent guest that never contributed! CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a beautiful way to contribute! Beautiful end game!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 11:04pm On Jan 06, 2013
nero xp: @ gentiger nd Ifeanyi.Abdul,am nt plannin 2 lodge in any hotel...its jst dat i need an estimate of hw much am gona spend on inter.city trans wen runnin around 4 my medical nd police clearance.2ndly shuld i use de same passport photos wich i sent 2 KCC along wit my forms 2 apply 4 my NPC birth cert nd International passport,cos its more dan 6 months nw or shuld i snap a new passport photo? Pls gentiger,Abdul nd doz who hav done theirs shuld help me,am commencin 2morow pls.
@ Nero, you may use the same passport for all these, but snap new ones for interview proper. I think Gentiger has given u ans on d TP for local runnings already. One moment, I believe u r still waiting for ur 2NL; why d haste? We have learnt from this forum that it's best u do ur medicals 1 - 2 wks before interview. Best of luck!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 11:05pm On Jan 06, 2013

CO:
Ienny,wow am realy hapy 4 u nd ur family,our GOD is realy faithful nd marvelous.congratulations 2 u nd go nd live ur American dreams

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.