Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,842 members, 7,838,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (923805 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 3:34pm On Jan 08, 2013
nigga_guy:

I am in the state of maryland

you came via JFK abi? just go to the Dept. of HSA as said ealier and register you will surely get it.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 3:38pm On Jan 08, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:

Locate the nearest Homeland Security administration office with your Nigerian PP and Birth certificate, depending on state SSC administration varies.
i thought we had to wait at home for the card since we have filled the ssn on the ds forms. i was actually given a print out by the embassy to wait for 2 to 3 weeks after arrival in the states for the ssn. that there was no need to go to their office
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 3:44pm On Jan 08, 2013
adzovia:
i thought we had to wait at home for the card since we have filled the ssn on the ds forms. i was actually given a print out by the embassy to wait for 2 to 3 weeks after arrival in the states for the ssn. that there was no need to go to their office

I will advice you still go to the office o, for green card there is no problem, they will surely send it to your contact address, but SSC is administer by state,I went their on the 4th day of my arrival and recieved it within a week, likewise my guy OBASEKOLA that just arrived got his by visiting their office within a week.Texas is another case entirely it takes 21 days before you can apply.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by enxto2000: 3:46pm On Jan 08, 2013
His Everbody, my name is Erico from Ghana. I entered the lottery as a single person and was selected. I got married later in the same fiscal year. My wife decided to stay behind for some reasons. i filled my first NL and indicate that i am married on my DS230 form but did not fill one for my wife since she is not going with me .Now the 2NL came with her name as the beneficiary. Is it possible that way, cos i did not fill ds230 for her i only indicate her name and just some few info about her on my ds230.
How is that going to affect my visa. must i go to the interview with her or should include only the marriage cert and other document. But we have all agreed she stay back. how am i going to convince the C.O. if am asked... why is you wife not going with you? Guy pls am very hot cos i need you advice. my inteview is just next week
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 3:59pm On Jan 08, 2013
enxto2000: His Everbody, my name is Erico from Ghana. I entered the lottery as a single person and was selected. I got married later in the same fiscal year. My wife decided to stay behind for some reasons. i filled my first NL and indicate that i am married on my DS230 form but did not fill one for my wife since she is not going with me .Now the 2NL came with her name as the beneficiary. Is it possible that way, cos i did not fill ds230 for her i only indicate her name and just some few info about her on my ds230.
How is that going to affect my visa. must i go to the interview with her or should include only the marriage cert and other document. But we have all agreed she stay back. how am i going to convince the C.O. if am asked... why is you wife not going with you? Guy pls am very hot cos i need you advice. my inteview is just next week

If her name appears as a beneficiary, please go with her. In my honest opinion, let her deferred arrival be decided before the CO.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogba1: 4:14pm On Jan 08, 2013
Remmy488: My God has done it for me....................... the whit lady @ window 16 she was just questioning me but against all odds, I went, I saw and conquered. Thank U all for the prayer and ur assistance so far.
congraaaattts. HE is FAITHFUL .We tap into ur success.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 4:25pm On Jan 08, 2013
Remmy488: My God has done it for me....................... the whit lady @ window 16 she was just questioning me but against all odds, I went, I saw and conquered. Thank U all for the prayer and ur assistance so far.
congrats remmy! God is bigger than any man. Thanks be to God!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by emybaby2(f): 4:26pm On Jan 08, 2013
auschris: They can't validate an expired licence. It is also compulsory attend the MCPDP seminar cos it is a condition for licence renewal. However, it is not mandatory that you attend the seminar in Abuja. You can go to a neighbouring state and attend it. They'll accept it. You can also go the DNS(Director of Nursing services) office at Area eleven and find out when and where the next MCPDP workshop will hold in Abuja. Goodluck
see me see trouble. When am planning to leave this january, anyway i dont know of the office in area 11. Where is that one? I know of the one in Gwarimpa. I have to rush and check, who knows the seminar could be 3rd week.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 4:44pm On Jan 08, 2013
@ Remmy488,congra.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 4:49pm On Jan 08, 2013
Hello everybdy. I'm very sorry on my last post.... "ADDING SALT TO INJURY". For those who felt offended and dis appointed, I'm sorry. I actually tot I was acting on sakeem's interest. And I appreciate hw I was cautioned immediately. Its only a bad friend that will see u doing something bad and will not caution u. For my benefit and benefit of those who are yet to get their 2NL, let it be behind us. I can't deny d fact that this forum has been of immense help to lots of ppl. Thanks for ur understanding.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by emybaby2(f): 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2013
auschris: They can't validate an expired licence. It is also compulsory attend the MCPDP seminar cos it is a condition for licence renewal. However, it is not mandatory that you attend the seminar in Abuja. You can go to a neighbouring state and attend it. They'll accept it. You can also go the DNS(Director of Nursing services) office at Area eleven and find out when and where the next MCPDP workshop will hold in Abuja. Goodluck
when i went to Lagos for my medical report, i went to the council there and was making inquiries. I saw one elderly nurse who renewed her license and did everything since January 2012 but was not given the license and it was November that she came to tell them to release it that it has taken long. So in my case i dont know what to do and i've checked nursing world and the seminar comes up on the 14th January in Bayelsa and Rivers. I cant imagine going there now.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 5:11pm On Jan 08, 2013
enxto2000: His Everbody, my name is Erico from Ghana. I entered the lottery as a single person and was selected. I got married later in the same fiscal year. My wife decided to stay behind for some reasons. i filled my first NL and indicate that i am married on my DS230 form but did not fill one for my wife since she is not going with me .Now the 2NL came with her name as the beneficiary. Is it possible that way, cos i did not fill ds230 for her i only indicate her name and just some few info about her on my ds230.
If you dont go with her you will be denied the visa so you need to fill in a DS230 form of her and send it to KCC or go with it to your consulate office becuase they now have her name in their records. Pay for her visa fee and let her remain coz you have agreed that she stays but it is better that her information be put in record incase she wants to join you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 5:20pm On Jan 08, 2013
congrats to all SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2013
Congratulations 2 u Remmy,nw ur mind is at rest nd full of hapinez.Go nd enjoy ur American life nd i pray dat ours shal come 2 pass in JESUS NAME,AMEN.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by abosedekolawole(f): 5:53pm On Jan 08, 2013
junkerhill: Hello everybdy. I'm very sorry on my last post.... "ADDING SALT TO INJURY". For those who felt offended and dis appointed, I'm sorry. I actually tot I was acting on sakeem's interest. And I appreciate hw I was cautioned immediately. Its only a bad friend that will see u doing something bad and will not caution u. For my benefit and benefit of those who are yet to get their 2NL, let it be behind us. I can't deny d fact that this forum has been of immense help to lots of ppl. Thanks for ur understanding.
now u are talkin. We av accepted ur apology
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by abosedekolawole(f): 5:56pm On Jan 08, 2013
Remmy, congratulatios. We love u n wish u d best.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by papatee2: 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2013
jidedon2000@yah:
bro as @ thursday when i was @ d airport to make bookings Royal Air Maroc flight for february ending that i ll fly is N138,500 to JFK New York(one way) i ll stil be @ d airport on monday tn check other airlines
@jide pls help me comfirm flight to dallas for feb. endin too cos i'll b moving by feb ending after am tru wt my driving skul
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 6:02pm On Jan 08, 2013
junkerhill: Hello everybdy. I'm very sorry on my last post.... "ADDING SALT TO INJURY". For those who felt offended and dis appointed, I'm sorry. I actually tot I was acting on sakeem's interest. And I appreciate hw I was cautioned immediately. Its only a bad friend that will see u doing something bad and will not caution u. For my benefit and benefit of those who are yet to get their 2NL, let it be behind us. I can't deny d fact that this forum has been of immense help to lots of ppl. Thanks for ur understanding.
A gentleman humbles himself like that. You are extra ordinary!! The more you humble yourself the more respect you gain.
If you want to stop the conflicts in your life, if you want to get along with other people, then you have to learn to ask forgiveness from God and from those you hurt. James 4:8 says, “Wash your hands ... and purify your hearts”. Our hands represent our conduct, and our hearts represent our attitude.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 6:05pm On Jan 08, 2013
@papatee, use fly emirate becos his one way is not too much.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by papatee2: 6:31pm On Jan 08, 2013
gunners4u: @peter ife if u ar going to new york use airmoroc or qatar airline is cheap. Am going to dallas DFW using emirate
@gunners hw much isd emirate to dallas and hw did u findd lowest price
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 6:32pm On Jan 08, 2013
Spoondar:
A gentleman humbles himself like that. You are extra ordinary!! The more you humble yourself the more respect you gain.
If you want to stop the conflicts in your life, if you want to get along with other people, then you have to learn to ask forgiveness from God and from those you hurt. James 4:8 says, “Wash your hands ... and purify your hearts”. Our hands represent our conduct, and our hearts represent our attitude.

Bishop Spoondar. That's a lovely sermon. Hmmmm, I kind of like the conduct and attitude part. Preach in pastor.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 6:40pm On Jan 08, 2013
Spoondar:
point noted for future use.###smiling### thanx anyway.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 6:45pm On Jan 08, 2013
Gentiger:

Bishop Spoondar. That's a lovely sermon. Hmmmm, I kind of like the conduct and attitude part. Preach in pastor.
wetin I go say na. We all need it.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by hituneu: 6:52pm On Jan 08, 2013
pls house can you help me with the us embassy email id,phone no and address,am asking this concerning my husband"s result,the result is different between from waec,dont know what to do or how to go about it.thanks once more
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 7:16pm On Jan 08, 2013
papatee2: @jide pls help me comfirm flight to dallas for feb. endin too cos i'll b moving by feb ending after am tru wt my driving skul
my dear bro am also traveling feb ending to atlanta total cost of royal air maroc is N168,540 to ATLANTA one way but to JFK is N138,500.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 7:22pm On Jan 08, 2013
@junjerhill.am vry happy u realised smthings abt ur post,GOD ll continue to elevate u in all u do,u ll also testify lik other here in ds forum.AMEN!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 7:23pm On Jan 08, 2013
@junkerhill.am vry happy u realised smthings abt ur post,GOD ll continue to elevate u in all u do,u ll also testify lik other here in ds forum.AMEN!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ladiesman2013: 7:44pm On Jan 08, 2013
I Hate 9ja:
am indeed very happy for u..........@ last u made it.....ur testimony shall be permanent..IJN

congrates but guys dat woman in window 16 is she in nigeria or ghana
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 7:49pm On Jan 08, 2013
Happy New My Lovely Peepz,, guyz if KCC refuse †̥ schedule me ƒσя dis upcoming Visa bulletin, i gonna travel down to dere ofis ΐϞ da State n request ƒσя all my Forms. den take it †̥ Embassy ƒσя interview coz dis Waiting is Killing Ooº˚°º≈º°˚ºoO (15***)..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ksjlar: 8:03pm On Jan 08, 2013
I am told that the immigration cannot access the social security administration database so you cannot receive your social security number just by being processed at the point of entry by immigration. You need to go to the nearest social security administration center as adesojiaderemi@ said and fill a one page form to apply for your new card. It is a very easy process. Take your Ghanaian passport with you as well as your birth certificate.
Thanks

adzovia:
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 8:05pm On Jan 08, 2013
adzovia:
i guess you joined the forum a bit late. am single and had my successful interview in October and now living in new jersey
adzovia,i dnt knw dat u ar in new jersey oo.dats my destination,pls wat abt job opotunity thr.GLORY!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by petersife: 8:17pm On Jan 08, 2013
Adzovia my destination is newjersey, how do i get to newjersey from newyork, nd how is the job opportunity over there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (869) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.