Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,814 members, 7,841,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (924098 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 8:37pm On Jan 08, 2013
@all,

Please,prepare very well for your interview.I have a feeling the slim white lady has taken charge of dv lottery winners interview.Am not trying to scare you but prepared well,be bold and always look into her eye when answering question for her or anyone that may interview you.All the best

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 8:37pm On Jan 08, 2013
Godhelpmeooo: adzovia,i dnt knw dat u ar in new jersey oo.dats my destination,pls wat abt job opotunity thr.GLORY!
i have no idea but i will advice anyone coming to have more then $1500 on them when you come you enroll in a course called CNA that is community nursing assistance. it does not take 3 weeks and job is guaranteed the pay is good. you can be doing that whiles applying for other jobs or furthering your education
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 8:38pm On Jan 08, 2013
ladiesman2013:

congrates but guys dat woman in window 16 is she in nigeria or ghana
she is 9ja o o my brother
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 8:38pm On Jan 08, 2013
temmytanny: @all,

Please,prepare very well for your interview.I have a feeling the slim white lady has taken charge of dv lottery winners interview.Am not trying to scare you but prepared well,be bold and always look into her eye when answering question for her or anyone that may interview you.All the best
did you go to the homeland security office for your ssn or it was posted to you
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2013
temmytanny: @all,

by God's grace....we shall overcome!.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 9:07pm On Jan 08, 2013
adzovia:
thanks so mch adzovia,pls wil i need toefl for dis cours?also is dis course for anybody cos am nt a science student.GLORY!!!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 9:10pm On Jan 08, 2013
adzovia:
did you go to the homeland security office for your ssn or it was posted to you
You will go to SSA office in your locality to apply for it.Though,some SSA office will tell you to wait till after 21days and that homeland security will send it bt i havent seen anyone received it tru such means.In texas,you must wait after 21days after your arrival but its different in some states.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 9:11pm On Jan 08, 2013
Godhelpmeooo: thanks so mch adzovia,pls wil i need toefl for dis cours?also is dis course for anybody cos am nt a science student.GLORY!!!!!!!!!
is for everyone you only need your senior high school certificate. red cross is teaching the form for $1300 but other hospitals are doing it for less. whiles waiting for your social security number you can do that course as soon as your card comes in you are out and with a job. some CNA's have to live in the patient's house so it also help with accommodation issue
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 9:12pm On Jan 08, 2013
temmytanny: You will go to SSA office in your locality to apply for it.Though,some SSA office will tell you to wait till after 21days and that homeland security will send it bt i havent seen anyone received it tru such means.In texas,you must wait after 21days after your arrival but its different in some states.
cause i was told to wait for a maximum of 3 weeks if it does not come then i can get to the nearest office.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 9:14pm On Jan 08, 2013
@ temmytanny thank u so mch 4 d info,pls i wil lv to knw why u said so,did u comfirm dis frm smwhere.al d same,she was created by ALMIGHTY GOD.al of us in dis forum wil collect our american visa IJN(amen)GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 9:17pm On Jan 08, 2013
adzovia:
cause i was told to wait for a maximum of 3 weeks if it does not come then i can get to the nearest office.
was told same too
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 9:20pm On Jan 08, 2013
Godhelpmeooo: @ temmytanny thank u so mch 4 d info,pls i wil lv to knw why u said so,did u comfirm dis frm smwhere.al d same,she was created by ALMIGHTY GOD.al of us in dis forum wil collect our american visa IJN(amen)GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!
No,i just noticed they rotate COs btw non immigrant and immigrant sections.The black lady used to be at the non immigrant section during my own interview and when i went back to drop my passport for visa.I also noticed no one has discussed about the white lady for months until now.The hite lady seems to be strict,so watch out!Most winners have been talking about the black lady
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by faithman2020: 10:03pm On Jan 08, 2013
hello fellows,I'm new to the forum. kindly advise me.I guess I submitted wrong DoB for my spouse when filling the e-dv lottery. though I sent the real DoB to Kcc do I need to still inform them before my interview.Buddys, my wife is currently pregnant and from calculations,with d crawling in this bulletin her delivery is likely to
coincide with our interview pls somebody advise me.I'm d PA.
201300017@@@.

POE : GEORGIA.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by faithman2020: 10:03pm On Jan 08, 2013
hello fellows,I'm new to the forum. kindly advise me.I guess I filled wrong DoB for my spouse when 4 d e-dv lottery. though I sent the real DoB to Kcc do I need to still inform them before my interview.Buddys, my wife is currently pregnant and from calculations,with d crawling in this bulletin her delivery is likely to
201300017@@@.

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Remmy488(m): 10:23pm On Jan 08, 2013
[quote
author=temmytanny]@all,

Please,prepare very well for your interview.I have a feeling the slim
white lady has taken charge of dv lottery winners interview.Am not
trying to scare you but prepared well,be bold and always look into her
eye when answering question for her or anyone that may interview you.All
the best

rush her wt answers she will get confused dt was what i did today looking straight to her eyes, gesticulating wt my hands n download for her until she doesnt knw what 2 ask n began 2 ask me how many hours is it from my place to lagos. anyway it was God nt me let me say dt

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Adufesco(m): 10:25pm On Jan 08, 2013
jidedon2000@yah:
my dear bro am also traveling feb ending to atlanta total cost of royal air maroc is N168,540 to ATLANTA one way but to JFK is N138,500.
hello bros, am also going to atlanta and i wish to travel dis month but the price is 2 high e.g 4 delta airline 240k some 295k, 280k but ur own price is low, i beg i will prefer dis one, pls how can i contact them?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 10:27pm On Jan 08, 2013
Remmy488: My God has done it for me....................... the whit lady @ window 16 she was just questioning me but against all odds, I went, I saw and conquered. Thank U all for the prayer and ur assistance so far.

Congrats my dear brother!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Adufesco(m): 10:35pm On Jan 08, 2013
[quote author=Remmy488][/quote] lol! We thank God who turn ur worries to success as he did 4 me 2, The lord is Good, it is not by your power but the favour of God congratulations @Remmy488
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 10:44pm On Jan 08, 2013
Adufesco: hello bros, am also going to atlanta and i wish to travel dis month but the price is 2 high e.g 4 delta airline 240k some 295k, 280k but ur own price is low, i beg i will prefer dis one, pls how can i contact them?
flight in january is expensive mine is for feb ending,all u need to do is go to MMA1 their office is on first floor beside united airline their flights re vry cheap. plz avoid AGENTS @ airport o o

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 10:54pm On Jan 08, 2013
Godhelpmeooo: @ temmytanny thank u so mch 4 d info,pls i wil lv to knw why u said so,did u comfirm dis frm smwhere.al d same,she was created by ALMIGHTY GOD.al of us in dis forum wil collect our american visa IJN(amen)GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!

Amin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Imcool(m): 10:58pm On Jan 08, 2013
temmytanny: was told same too
Hi Temmytanny, thanks 4d (poke), will get back @ u soonest. Pls will like to know if it's necessary to go to d interview with waec scratch card for verification. Any house member with useful info on this should kindly put me thru. SHALOM!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:18pm On Jan 08, 2013
faithman2020: hello fellows,I'm new to the forum. kindly advise me.I guess I filled wrong DoB for my spouse when 4 d e-dv lottery. though I sent the real DoB to Kcc do I need to still inform them before my interview.Buddys, my wife is currently pregnant and from calculations,with d crawling in this bulletin her delivery is likely to
201300017@@@.

Faithman,have you confirmed if the error has been rectified? plus you can't do anything untill your wife gives birth to the baby,if before or after the interview she delivers you can fill another ds 230 for the baby.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Allybert: 11:35pm On Jan 08, 2013
faithman2020: hello fellows,I'm new to the forum. kindly advise me.I guess I filled wrong DoB for my spouse when 4 d e-dv lottery. though I sent the real DoB to Kcc do I need to still inform them before my interview.Buddys, my wife is currently pregnant and from calculations,with d crawling in this bulletin her delivery is likely to
201300017@@@.

If your wife delivers before your interview, all you need to do is to get an international passport for the baby (I am not very sure about the min age requirement for application of an international passort) and fill the DS-230 as well pay for the baby`s visa too at on your interview day. Dont forget take pictures of the child`s naming ceremony or dedication along wth you to the interview.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by babbs45: 11:41pm On Jan 08, 2013
adzovia:
i thought we had to wait at home for the card since we have filled the ssn on the ds forms. i was actually given a print out by the embassy to wait for 2 to 3 weeks after arrival in the states for the ssn. that there was no need to go to their office
My mum got her Social security card in the mail within two week of her arrival. She didn't have to go to the social security office. It might vary from state to state, I live in the state of Washington.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by rcb34: 11:47pm On Jan 08, 2013
Please I need help urgently and from mature minds please,I tuk DVlottery and chose "highschool,No degree"as my highest level of education,now my frnd is telling me d@,in d@ I min am still in secondary school,now on DSP122, am faced with "highschool,No degree" and "highschool diploma"I dnt knw which to tick since I already chose d initial,his tellin me now d@ highschool diploma should be what I should fill,d@ highschool diploma mins I hv WAEC result,and if I do d@ I will contradit what I wrote when I applied 4 DV lottery visa program
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Remmy488(m): 11:48pm On Jan 08, 2013
[quote
author=Imcool] Hi Temmytanny, thanks 4d (poke), will get
back @ u soonest. Pls will like to know if it's necessary to go to d
interview with waec scratch card for verification. Any house member with
useful info on this should kindly put me thru. SHALOM![/quote]

No u dont need that if u have ur original O level cert but if otherwise may u only have the statement and the printout try and go wt a card bt they may not use it if u ve other higher qualifications. mine wasnt used bt i attached one
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 12:22am On Jan 09, 2013
babbs45: My mum got her Social security card in the mail within two week of her arrival. She didn't have to go to the social security office. It might vary from state to state, I live in the state of Washington.
thanks dear. i am in nj. i was told to wait so am waiting
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 12:31am On Jan 09, 2013
Godhelpmeooo: congrat ooo,am hapy 4 u,may GOD lead ur way n GOD wil do ours IJN(amen)GLORY!!!!!
All thanks to God for his favour and mercies. I got to d embassy at about 8.am and I had to wait cos my interview was scheduled for 10am . I paid 300 naira for d chair cos my friend accompanied me .Went in at about 9.45am and I was given a blue card . Several security check and I even had to remove my belt . I was called by a black man but I told him I was yet to pay and dat the cashier was not on seat. So he called her to attend to us. I made payments (54,500) and was told to seat. Ahhh I Sat down for over 3hours and I listened to several interview sections. You go fear God ooooooo. At about 2.10pm I was called to window 13 and joy filled my heart . So......

Me : gud afternoon and welcome back (cos she went on break)...
Co : gud afternoon and thank you.
Co: What's your year of birth
Me : kkkkkkk
Co: bt in your application it says .....
Me: it was an human error and I attached a letter to d forms I sent .
Co :okay What do u do now
Me : am a student
Co : which skul
Me : kkkkkk
Co : course
Co : level
Co : wow
Co : tell me about d courses u're offering dis semester
Me : kkkkk (and even d 1 I did last semester cos couldn't remember and den I had to jst say somtin without waiting a second )
Co : tell me about "iiiiii" course
Me : kkkk (jst said sumtin relating to d course wit boldness lol)
Co : okay congratulations (she picked up a typed document and circled d address... Go to that address and pick up ur passport) and she gave me back my original documents .
Me : thank you (I jst packed my documents and ja commot for there b4 dem go con call me back dey throw me question lol )..
And guess want all these didn't last up to 6mins . My God is a God of perfection ..HE KNOWS MY NAME,HE SEES ALL AND HAS D KEY IN HIS HANDS..

LESSON DERIVED :
1. Master ur olevel "i.e. Waec" welllla even if u av a bsc cos d woman in window 16 likes asking questions on it. I witnessed a lady's interview and she was denied "sad".
2. When ever u pray, always tell God u want d Co that will grant u ur visa regardless of d "window"..And God will prove himself strong in ur life... Even if u are to be interviewed by d lady in window 16.... Like sum1 will always say here ,"FAITH WORK WONDERS" ... Be bold and make sure u say something even if u're not sure. D Co dos nt knw ur lectures,pastors ,courses ,friends and family in ur photo album etc (incase dem ask for names....jst say something meaningful.... They jst wanna hear from u.. That's all...infact I mentioned a topic as course.
Once again special thanks to boss Temmy for his selfless support,care ,callssssss , mails, in fact he helped me with a sample of d letter I attached. imagine that... How on earth will I forget u and ur good works. God bless u and ur family. May he be there for u all d time . And to every1 here (even d dv 2011 winners) I say a very "BIG" thank you to u all. Ur posts and comments really helped.
Above all PRAY AND THRUST IN GOD..He's working on ur case .. HE his d master key!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 12:46am On Jan 09, 2013
yembe2013: @ idoo4love, CONGRATZ .we await more success stories while praying for those who didn't make it
all is well IJN Amen !!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 12:49am On Jan 09, 2013
Remmy488: My God has done it for me....................... the whit lady @ window 16 she was just questioning me but against all odds, I went, I saw and conquered. Thank U all for the prayer and ur assistance so far.
congratulations o....I join u in thanking God
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 1:16am On Jan 09, 2013
Remmy488:

i scratched the one i used 2day but didnt use to check cos i have the printout with me already,i will advice u buy and scratch it but do not use it however they may not even bother to use it cos mine was returned to me after the interview.
Don't scratch it ..take it there like that..they might not even ask for it. I still have my own she didn't ask for it and I will jst sell it.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 1:22am On Jan 09, 2013
cenobs007: Happy New Year 2 everyone in d house. I missed my dv interview date 07/01/2013 because i was there at 8 instead of 7am. Can i be given another date? Please i need ur help
pray and write ... Pls state a concrete reason for that...den hope

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (869) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.