Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,901 members, 7,838,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (401) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (923811 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 12:01pm On Jan 19, 2013
Gentiger: Let me begin by thanking you all. You're all truly wonderful and dearly loved. I appreciate Spoondar, Kemzone, Temmy, Adesoji, Brightmon, Ifeanyi.Abdul, Jidedon, Adzovia, Tiwana, Bussyme, Gunners4u, Junkerhill, Honeydee, Remmy, ChirpyWest, Ibracadabra, and everyone not expressly mentioned. I wish I could remember all your beautiful names. Thank you all for the prayers and inspiration. God bless you all.

I left the house by 4:45am and arrived 5:20am. We observed all the necessary protocols and the checks and got ushered in. I purposely sat in such a away as to have a clear view of the white lady everyone dreads. I needed to inderstand her methods, temperament and ideology should in case I am sent to her.

She denied virtualy everyone who got to her desk. I realized it's not about the woman. It's about the applicants who come ill-prepared. She wants to be sure you TRULY MERIT the visa. Her question are not difficult but tricky and searching. From my interactions with her, I figured she must be a lawyer or someone with legal exposure. She asked me questions, more of a cross examination using legal terms known only to legal minds.

Now this is the secret to dealing with her. Learn forward and look her right in the eyes. That makes her uncomfortable and less composed. It's like turning the table against her. Answer her questions with CONFIDENCE even If you're not so sure of the answers. Maintain eye contact and be polite to a fault. Her approach could make you edgy and could provoke anger in her which always prompts her to deny without mercy. Keep a smiling face and raise your pitch when responding to her query. Use gestures too. All these played out to my favour. Above all, I realized she appreciates good command of English Language. But really, how can you claim to be a graduate and unable to make a sentence that's error-free? Let's polish our vocab.

Me: Good morning lady (with smiles)
Co: Thank you
Me: You're welcome.
Co: Do you swear to tell the truth?
Me: (Still smiling) Absolutely. I do.
Co: Put your fingers on the machine. I want to capture your prints.
Me: Ok maam.....
She takes my prints .....
Co: What's your highest Qualification?
Me: LLB, BL.
Co: Which aspect of law are you specialized in?
Me: Bla bla bla.
Co: Tell me all you know about a valid contract and what makes a contract enforceable?
Me: I lectured her with decided cases and statutory provisions
Co: Tell me the aspect of law you find difficult.
Me: I told her.
To my surprise she began to lecture me on it. I chip in facts from time to time to buttress her points.
Co: Have your original documents
Me: Thank you maam! (With a broad smile)
Co: I am going to issue you a visa.

There were two sheets before her. One was for denial and the other for approval. She pulled the paper, circled an address and asked me to pick my visa on Friday next week. I enjoyed my time with her. I am sure she enjoyed my company. She's such a lovely Angel to chit-chat with.
Good morning! Got some pesonal things to ask you in preparation for my upcoming interview. Please check your email box and respond. thanks!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by cenobs007(m): 12:17pm On Jan 19, 2013
Gentiger: Let me begin by thanking you all. You're all truly wonderful and dearly loved. I appreciate Spoondar, Kemzone, Temmy, Adesoji, Brightmon, Ifeanyi.Abdul, Jidedon, Adzovia, Tiwana, Bussyme, Gunners4u, Junkerhill, Honeydee, Remmy, ChirpyWest, Ibracadabra, and everyone not expressly mentioned. I wish I could remember all your beautiful names. Thank you all for the prayers and inspiration. God bless you all.

I left the house by 4:45am and arrived 5:20am. We observed all the necessary protocols and the checks and got ushered in. I purposely sat in such a away as to have a clear view of the white lady everyone dreads. I needed to inderstand her methods, temperament and ideology should in case I am sent to her.

She denied virtualy everyone who got to her desk. I realized it's not about the woman. It's about the applicants who come ill-prepared. She wants to be sure you TRULY MERIT the visa. Her question are not difficult but tricky and searching. From my interactions with her, I figured she must be a lawyer or someone with legal exposure. She asked me questions, more of a cross examination using legal terms known only to legal minds.

Now this is the secret to dealing with her. Learn forward and look her right in the eyes. That makes her uncomfortable and less composed. It's like turning the table against her. Answer her questions with CONFIDENCE even If you're not so sure of the answers. Maintain eye contact and be polite to a fault. Her approach could make you edgy and could provoke anger in her which always prompts her to deny without mercy. Keep a smiling face and raise your pitch when responding to her query. Use gestures too. All these played out to my favour. Above all, I realized she appreciates good command of English Language. But really, how can you claim to be a graduate and unable to make a sentence that's error-free? Let's polish our vocab.

Co: Tell me all you know about a valid contract and what makes a contract enforceable?
To my surprise she began to lecture me on it. I chip in facts from time to time to buttress her points.

There were two sheets before her. One was for denial and the other for approval. She pulled the paper, circled an address and asked me to pick my visa on Friday next week. I enjoyed my time with her. I am sure she enjoyed my company. She's such a lovely Angel to chit-chat with.
Congratulations d gentle Tiger. U really prove 'D GENTLE MOVEMENT (SPEECH) OF A TIGER IS NOT COWARDISE but ASTUTENESS & CLEVERNESS'. Am very happy 4 ur beautifu interview, GLOOORYYY!!!
Pls i got som personal questions 2 ask u. Pls chek ur inbox. 4 me 2 present during my interview com March. I played single. My email cenobs@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by garvins: 12:22pm On Jan 19, 2013
Amen oooooo.
cenobs007:
Fear not, cos there is always hope. BE PRAYERFUL, DECLARE U RE A VICTOR IN CHRIST JESUS & SOW SEEDS OF FAITH. U shal get dat visa IJN. God is good all d time. ALL things work 4 good 4 they dat LOV God.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 12:29pm On Jan 19, 2013
nero xp: Gudmornin hous,hpe we all had a beautiful nite.I jst swore an affidavit of fact in a High-court regardin 2 an omission of 1 letter word frm my surname in my school testimonial.is there any oda tin i can do 2 support de affidavit? Pls ur response is kindly needed.

No...u r gud with dat.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 12:38pm On Jan 19, 2013
rood boy:

No...u r gud with dat.
Tanx 2 u man.Have u done ur interview Mr.rude boy?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 1:05pm On Jan 19, 2013
@ Gentiger,femsoj and seyesugar......Congratulations.... Gentiger ƒenk ƒσя da info abt dis W16 CO...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 1:09pm On Jan 19, 2013
Gentiger hw ll u cope wth d new Gen-lion in d hse lol! vry soon we ll soon ve Gen-scorpion lol! what a great hse am vry happy to be part of ds lovely and success family.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by cenobs007(m): 1:28pm On Jan 19, 2013
Hello Humble Happy House, i NEED UR OPINION. my interview is March. I played single. If am ask if single & i say yes, shd i tell them i hv a girl whom i really want 2 marry who will later join me in d us, say 4 or 6 months later? But b4 den, marriage wud take place b4 my departure 2 USA, so dat there wil b pix 4 her 2 present. Just 2 let dem know i hv sombody who wil join me as soon as am there.Your opinion wil b highly appreciated as dis is very crucial 2 me.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 1:31pm On Jan 19, 2013
[b][/b]Congratulation Bro Michael. I'm the one that cast your name to the house. Bro, Don't tell me you face the CO alone? Don't tell me you are single? Well, If you re single. Its still good. We can hook you up with Adzovia or other single immigrant so they won't go and fall in the hand of illegal immgrant who will wanna use them collect GC. Sir Temmy can so arrange for you before you reach TX. Congrat once again. Your head is Valid.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jben5966: 1:42pm On Jan 19, 2013
gud day my people in the house im new here i want ur advice on my issue my wife is the principal and she finished her hnd in 2008 and she got neco in 2007 with 5 credit and she finished her secondary school in 1999 she came out with one pass, hope she can used dis neco and if co ask for the secondary result and that waec carry wrong dob on certificate pls what do u want us to do now can i go with both of result pls will need ur advice pls.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 1:43pm On Jan 19, 2013
demiladeola: Pls my dad played d visa lottery 4 family and was among the winners and we have been called for interview on 18th march! Pls anyone with useful information can help.
Are you serious? What kind of question is this? Just like the other guy has said read from page 1 to 300 or be specific.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by cenobs007(m): 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2013
Spoondar:
Are you serious? What kind of question is this? Just like the other guy has said read from page 1 to 300 or be specific.

If demiladeola is serious about wot he said, he should make AVAILABLE ALL NECESSARY DOCs - every member of d family will hv 2 provide - polis carata certs, birth certs, medical reports, paspot, skool certs, residents in d us, enof CASH, & other relevant docs - if am not misin anytin. Anyone wit additional opinion shd add.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 2:22pm On Jan 19, 2013
demiladeola: Pls my dad played d visa lottery 4 family and was among the winners and we have been called for interview on 18th march! Pls anyone with useful information can help.

idoo4love: Just read from page 1 to date and u're good to go

Spoondar: Are you serious? What kind of question is this? Just like the other guy has said read from page 1 to 300 or be specific.

cenobs007: If demiladeola is serious about wot he said, he should make AVAILABLE ALL NECESSARY DOCs - every member of d family will hv 2 provide - polis carata certs, birth certs, medical reports, paspot, skool certs, residents in d us, enof CASH, & other relevant docs - if am not misin anytin. Anyone wit additional opinion shd add.

You see, some people are not SERIOUS for sure. If someone needs to be assisted he/she should be precise, what you have just told him/her are all written in our selectee notifications and next steps. This forum is here to help questions that are difficult and tricky not the obvious that is why we challenged him/her to go thru page 1 to 300. From this kind of an answer he will be precise on what he wants to be assisted with than going thru 300 pages grin grin grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jben5966: 2:25pm On Jan 19, 2013
jben5966: gud day my people in the house im new here i want ur advice on my issue my wife is the principal and she finished her hnd in 2008 and she got neco in 2007 with 5 credit and she finished her secondary school in 1999 she came out with one pass, hope she can used dis neco and if co ask for the secondary result and that waec carry wrong dob on certificate pls what do u want us to do now can i go with both of result pls will need ur advice pls.
pls i need ur reply
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 2:37pm On Jan 19, 2013
jben5966: gud day my people in the house im new here i want ur advice on my issue my wife is the principal and she finished her hnd in 2008 and she got neco in 2007 with 5 credit and she finished her secondary school in 1999 she came out with one pass, hope she can used dis neco and if co ask for the secondary result and that waec carry wrong dob on certificate pls what do u want us to do now can i go with both of result pls will need ur advice pls.
Be patient someone from Naija who knows the correct answer will help you soonest.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 2:44pm On Jan 19, 2013
Please give some hours house. I saw your messages and requests. I'll respond to all satisfactorily. I need to address some important issues around me now. Please be s bit patient.

Click on my name, that takes you to my profile. You'll find all you need to reachout. Let me make it clear that i'm not here for business. I am not interested in anyone's money. What a man sows he reaps. What you make happen for others God makes happen for you. That's my philosophy. Those are my guiding principles. It works well for me. Gani Fawehinmi goes to court to defend the poor for free. That's my philosophy.

Once again I thank you all for your prayers. I couldn't have made it without your collective and individual inputs. God bless you all.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 2:58pm On Jan 19, 2013
Gentiger: Please give some hours house. I saw your messages and requests. I'll respond to all satisfactorily. I need to address some important issues around me now. Please be s bit patient.

Click on my name, that takes you to my profile. You'll find all you need to reachout. Let me make it clear that i'm not here for business. I am not interested in anyone's money. What a man sows he reaps. What you make happen for others God makes happen for you. That's my philosophy. Those are my guiding principles. It works well for me. Gani Fawehinmi goes to court to defend the poor for free. That's my philosophy.

Once again I thank you all for your prayers. I couldn't have made it without your collective and individual inputs. God bless you all.
THANK YOU AND FOR THIS I WILL GIVE THE HOUSE THE FOLLOWING TO READ AND KEEP IN MIND OVER THIS WEEKEND
Be a Generous Person ... Give Generously! Let me live you with the following Biblical verses
1)A generous man will prosper; he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed (Proverbs 11:25).
2)Give generously to him and do so without a grudging heart; then because of this the LORD your God will bless you in all your work and in everything you put your hand to. (Deuteronomy 15:10)
3)One man gives freely, yet gains even more; another withholds unduly, but comes to poverty (Proverbs 11:24).
4)Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously (2 Corinthians 9:6).
5)If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered (Proverbs 21:13).
6)In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: "It is more blessed to give than to receive" (Acts 20:35).

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jben5966: 4:21pm On Jan 19, 2013
getiger , adovia, guner4u and other guru in d house i need ur advice pls.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 4:44pm On Jan 19, 2013
Spoondar:

You see, some people are not SERIOUS for sure. If someone needs to be assisted he/she should be precise, what you have just told him/her are all written in our selectee notifications and next steps. This forum is here to help questions that are difficult and tricky not the obvious that is why we challenged him/her to go thru page 1 to 300. From this kind of an answer he will be precise on what he wants to be assisted with than going thru 300 pages grin grin grin grin
Spoondar:

Spoondar:

the pages are even more than 300 pages nw. He/she shuld just be patient and read from the page 1 of the thread.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 4:49pm On Jan 19, 2013
my brother both of you are good to go. I'm sure she was admitted into tertiary institution throu pre-ND. She can xplain to the CO if she asks. Let her go with the neco and also the waec of 1999, and also an affidavit for the 1999 waec DoB.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 4:56pm On Jan 19, 2013
Yusmash00: [b][/b]Congratulation Bro Michael. I'm the one that cast your name to the house. Bro, Don't tell me you face the CO alone? Don't tell me you are single? Well, If you re single. Its still good. We can hook you up with Adzovia or other single immigrant so they won't go and fall in the hand of illegal immgrant who will wanna use them collect GC. Sir Temmy can so arrange for you before you reach TX. Congrat once again. Your head is Valid.
my brother u ar suggestn Adzobia for gentiger, do u know if she is married...lol. But its a good idea if it is the will of God for gentiger to hook up wit Adzovia, spoondar,or any of the lovely ladies in the house, It wuld be a lovely thing if both of u are hooked together. It wuld also cement the love btw nigeria and ghana or btew nigeria and kenya.....lol
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 4:59pm On Jan 19, 2013
For anyone going for interview anytime soon, please read this and follow suit. I witnessed about 6 DV visa denials yesterday. The black Angel denied 2 different DV applicants and the white Angel denied as twice as much. I listened to the line of questioning to discover what they seek to establish before they approve DV lottery win.

Some other countries don't get the kind of academic scrutiny we get for the following reasons:

1. They are academically sound and their schools are ranked high globally.
2. Academic fraud is impossible in these countries unlike our beloved country where even a serving senator or governor is using 'Toronto' certificate. You get what I mean.

DV lottery is meant for two reasons:

1. Cultural and ethnic diversity in the US.
2. Injection of best brains to boost economic growth in the US.

The reason for the academic drilling is to ensure the person coming into the US will be economically relevant and viable. They need innovation and productivity not liabilities or lay about. Before your number is called by the CO for interview, I observed some staff behind the counters crutinizing each file. They make recommendations and draw up possible questions to ask which is placed inside your file for the CO. The CO is merely asking predetermined questions drawn up by experienced minds. They know what answers they seek. You must perform credibly well to merit a visa.

Now when you appear before the CO, they want to see how well and confidently you can express yourself. If you cannot sell Your self credibly well, you can't sell the American ideals. If you can't exhibit matured reasoming, you would be considered a liability.

The few DV selectees who were denied yesterday could not make confident statements without annoying grammatical blunders. Most don't answer the questions asked. They choose answers which are unrelated to the questions posed. Please avoid this. Some contradict what they filled in the form. I saw a lady denied because the CO accused her of lying on oath. Another was denied because he couldn't list atleast 3 topics in mathematics. Another couldn't defend his O'levels. Please tell me of what benefit these categories of people would be to the US economy?

Now here is my advice, prepare well. Please prepare very well. Polish up your English a bit more. Read your best subjects. Now let me tell you something else I discovered. You are the one who determines the course they ask you questions from. I heard CO's ask each applicant their best course at school. I was asked. I told her contract law . I chose contract Law because I lectured junior students for free while I was a student. It was my favorite. If you wake me up by 2am, I can cite over 50 law cases on contract with their facts and decisions. This was why I could lecture the CO and her mouth was agape. I don't mean to boast, but I don't think anyone ever addressed that lady the way I did. She was speechless. I held her spellbound. You can do the same.

Choose your best subject. Begin to read. Please read hard. Pick up your dictionaries and learn new words. Dont allow the skin colour of a white person intimidate you. Don't allow her phonetics subdue your self confidence. Rise above the board. You can do it my brothers and sisters because I did it. Go and face the CO. Come back here and testify.

Lastly, I met a young guy who probably couldn't be above 25 yrs with a girl of probably 20 who he claims is his wife. They were denied. The CO didn't even look at their pictures. It was the black angel by the way that denied them. They know the average age Nigerians marry. They knew they were players.

If you married after your eDV application but before the results were released, you got no problems. If you married after the results were released, you got a big mountain to climb. Your chances are slim but not impossible. With God, nothing shall be impossible. Wearing uniform as a couple is not the key. Cuddling while waiting for your number to be called only shows your hidden guilt. Your best bet is to maintain your single status after you've won if you are still very young in age. That's my personal opinion. Your chances are so slim if you marry. Goodluck to all interview hopefuls. Goodluck my dearest friends on Nairaland. I'll post some official document to help you on your journey. Allow me today or tomorrow. Gentiger signing off. Love you all.

BOOKMARK THIS PAGE AND READ THIS BEFORE YOUR INTERVIEW.

8 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 5:01pm On Jan 19, 2013
Spoondar:
THANK YOU AND FOR THIS I WILL GIVE THE HOUSE THE FOLLOWING TO READ AND KEEP IN MIND OVER THIS WEEKEND
Be a Generous Person ... Give Generously! Let me live you with the following Biblical verses
1)A generous man will prosper; he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed (Proverbs 11:25).
2)Give generously to him and do so without a grudging heart; then because of this the LORD your God will bless you in all your work and in everything you put your hand to. (Deuteronomy 15:10)
3)One man gives freely, yet gains even more; another withholds unduly, but comes to poverty (Proverbs 11:24).
4)Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously (2 Corinthians 9:6).
5)If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered (Proverbs 21:13).
6)In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: "It is more blessed to give than to receive" (Acts 20:35).
@spoondar, these are lovely texts that I'm sure can keep us all going till we are all @ the states. Thanks for that.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 5:15pm On Jan 19, 2013
cenobs007: Hello Humble Happy House, i NEED UR OPINION. my interview is March. I played single. If am ask if single & i say yes, shd i tell them i hv a girl whom i really want 2 marry who will later join me in d us, say 4 or 6 months later? But b4 den, marriage wud take place b4 my departure 2 USA, so dat there wil b pix 4 her 2 present. Just 2 let dem know i hv sombody who wil join me as soon as am there.Your opinion wil b highly appreciated as dis is very crucial 2 me.
believe me there will be no time for you to be talking about a girl you have. you will file for her when you come here. is really easy as long as you have your green card and you are married to her you can file for her. no need to mention it at the interview is not necessary and you wont even be able to mention it anyway

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 5:33pm On Jan 19, 2013
Gentiger: For anyone going for interview anytime soon, please read this and follow suit. I witnessed about 6 DV visa denials yesterday. The black Angel denied 2 different DV applicants and the white Angel denied as twice as much. I listened to the line of questioning to discover what they seek to establish before they approve DV lottery win.

Some other countries don't get the kind of academic scrutiny we get for the following reasons:

2. Academic fraud is impossible in these countries unlike our beloved country where even a serving senator or governor is using 'Toronto' certificate. You get what I mean.

The reason for the academic drilling is to ensure the person coming into the US will be economically relevant and viable. They need innovation and productivity not liabilities or lay about. Before your number is called by the CO for interview, I observed some staff behind the counters crutinizing each file. They make recommendations and draw up possible questions to ask which is placed inside your file for the CO. The CO is merely asking predetermined questions drawn up by experienced minds. They know what answers they seek. You must perform credibly well to merit a visa.

Now when you appear before the CO, they want to see how well and confidently you can express yourself. If you cannot sell Your self credibly well, you can't sell the American ideals. If you can't exhibit matured reasoming, you would be considered a liability.

The few DV selectees who were denied yesterday could not make confident statements without annoying grammatical blunders. Most don't answer the questions asked. They choose answers which are unrelated to the questions posed. Please avoid this. Some contradict what they filled in the form. I saw a lady denied because the CO accused her of lying on oath. Another was denied because he couldn't list atleast 3 topics in mathematics. Another couldn't defend his O'levels. Please tell me of what benefit these categories of people would be to the US economy?

Now here is my advice, prepare well. Please prepare very well. Polish up your English a bit more. Read your best subjects. Now let me tell you something else I discovered. You are the one who determines the course they ask you questions from. I heard CO's ask each applicant their best course at school. I was asked. I told her contract law . I chose contract Law because I lectured junior students for free while I was a student. It was my favorite. If you wake me up by 2am, I can cite over 50 law cases on contract with their facts and decisions. This was why I could lecture the CO and her mouth was agape. I don't mean to boast, but I don't think anyone ever addressed that lady the way I did. She was speechless. I held her spellbound. You can do the same.

Choose your best subject. Begin to read. Please read hard. Pick up your dictionaries and learn new words. Dont allow the skin colour of a white person intimidate you. Don't allow her phonetics subdue your self confidence. Rise above the board. You can do it my brothers and sisters because I did it. Go and face the CO. Come back here and testify.

Lastly, I met a young guy who probably couldn't be above 25 yrs with a girl of probably 20 who he claims is his wife. They were denied. The CO didn't even look at their pictures. It was the black angel by the way that denied them. They know the average age Nigerians marry. They knew they were players.

If you married after your eDV application but before the results were released, you got no problems. If you married after the results were released, you got a big mountain to climb. Your chances are slim but not impossible. With God, nothing shall be impossible. Wearing uniform as a couple is not the key. Cuddling while waiting for your number to be called only shows your hidden guilt. Your best bet is to maintain your single status after you've won if you are still very young in age. That's my personal opinion. Your chances are so slim if you marry. Goodluck to all interview hopefuls. Goodluck my dearest friends on Nairaland. I'll post some official document to help you on your journey. Allow me today or tomorrow. Gentiger signing off. Love you all.

wow!!!!! My brother, I'm just speechless at your observations. What you said abt the academic rank and fraud in nigeria is nothing but the truth. Imagine the kind of testimonies our brothers frm ghana were giving. I was askin myself why the COs in nigeria are more strict that than their colleagues in ghana. What u said now has answered my question.
Secondly, the other people writing on a paper I guess are nigerians. They know our culture and can predict when one is lying. Being sincere is the only password to receiving ur visa. If you know wht you filled on your DS-230 and DSP-122 form. Just go and read well abt them.
On the issue of fake marriage, its just nothing but the truth cos some1 suggested that to me and I said no simply because I dnt want to joke with this opportunity that I hav because I want to help som1 to get her visa as well.
....A WORD IS ENOF THE WISE!!!!! GBAM!!!
Na wa for u gentiger. They sent u for interview and u went there and opened their ass. I recommend u as very good spy to US police Department and FBI. U can even spy more than 007. So start warming up ur engine to always be on a mission for either CIA or FBI. Lolzz.
Thanks a million bro.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by petersife: 5:40pm On Jan 19, 2013
True talk gentiger u ve said it all.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chirpywest(m): 6:03pm On Jan 19, 2013

@gentiger,femsoj nd seyesugar, BIGTIME congrats to ur pple here and welcome onboard! I know that everyone in this wonderful forum will share his or her testimony here IJN, Amen. Secret of success =adequate preparation+God's favour. I will keep advising people here to keep an eye ball to eyeball to the window 16 lady and believe me, anyone is this forum that Bleep up or bring bad news to us is not worthy to be a member here cos we do pray for everyone's success here and we also tell people what to do to ensure they succeed. Plz! plz!! plz!!! Prepare very well cos Gentiger's interview experience should serve as an eye opener to you guys that whatever u are interms of profession or otherwise must be defended adequately.the slot of ur visa had been made available before ur 2NL, what u need is prepare very well,go and collect it. Goodluck to you guys and hope to see you all in America.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 6:18pm On Jan 19, 2013
Gentiger: For anyone going for interview anytime soon, please read this and follow suit. I witnessed about 6 DV visa denials yesterday. The black Angel denied 2 different DV applicants and the white Angel denied as twice as much. I listened to the line of questioning to discover what they seek to establish before they approve DV lottery win.

I would thank you from the bottom of my heart, but for you my heart has no bottom. grin grin grin grin
Thank you for this information it will surely help us go through the interview smoothly. Be blessed Gentiger and keep us posted with more info.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogba1: 6:45pm On Jan 19, 2013

Gentiger you too much. Thanks for this tips. A very powerful tip indeed. stay blessed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (869) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 169
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.