Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,103 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (718) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (922928 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kdgom66: 10:09pm On May 10, 2013
justwise:

Silly cow, you know i was not referring to Husmern's case, i have being following your post since May 1st when the lottery result came out and in at least 2 occasions you have suggested paying a lottery winner 1million to marry you so as to include you in the application.

This is coming from somebody who claimed to be a lawyer, what a shame.

Man, you are indeed a retard! You cannot comprehend simple English. I was making a joke. And any educated person who can read and understand knew what I meant by what I wrote. You simply have no sense of humour or you are so poor you are tempted because it was an obvious joke. Otherwise why would I say, 'I bet your mouth is watering. Thief...LOL' Abeg go back to school. Maybe bad belle dey worry you. You dey beef me because I am a lawyer? I earned it. If you want a law degree, go back to school for it. Your have the English comprehension ability of a six-year-old!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ernestleon(m): 10:11pm On May 10, 2013
edimop: Bulletin finally loaded.....17,775 na wa o......am tired of waitn
yeah it's out but I find it difficult to understand how it works
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 10, 2013
kdgom66:

Man, you are indeed a retard! You cannot comprehend simple English. I was making a joke. And any educated person who can read and understand knew what I meant by what I wrote. You simply have no sense of humour or you are so poor you are tempted because it was an obvious joke. Otherwise why would I say, 'I bet your mouth is watering. Thief...LOL' Abeg go back to school. Maybe bad belle dey worry you. You dey beef me because I am a lawyer? I earned it. If you want a law degree, go back to school for it. Your have the English comprehension ability of a six-year-old!

Pls in d name of God, u guys should stop all these, we're supposed to be 1 family here.. No need to fight, we will all get to our destinations.. #unitedwestanddividedwefall
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Opoki(m): 10:22pm On May 10, 2013
Current or not current, i really don't fell bordered.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 10:23pm On May 10, 2013
ernestleon: yeah it's out but I find it difficult to understand how it works
......there's no 2 ways abt t order dan seeing d CN dats current on d bulletin @ d moment.dats wat u wrk wt.so if ur cn isn't up to dat,dat means u stil hav to wait patiently as u've bin doin before.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Samimo: 10:24pm On May 10, 2013
ernestleon: yeah it's out but I find it difficult to understand how it works
have faith your turn will come oo.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 10:25pm On May 10, 2013
kdgom66:

Oh yes! its now a joke, i knew you are going to look for a cheap excuse for your miserable crime aspiration. You were practically begging a winner here to marry you in two different occasions. Degree? What degree? People like you bring shame to decent lawyers ( that is if you are actually one) I don't need a prophet to tell me that you are an individual with a questionable character.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 10:27pm On May 10, 2013
Amefrica:

Pls in d name of God, u guys should stop all these, we're supposed to be 1 family here.. No need to fight, we will all get to our destinations.. #unitedwestanddividedwefall

When you talk of family don't include individuals who are here to take advantage of others. He is one of them.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ernestleon(m): 10:33pm On May 10, 2013
Samimo: have faith your turn will come oo.
Right, anyway my cn is under the 2014 dv program and it's 2xxx
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 10, 2013
justwise:

When you talk of family don't include individuals who are here to take advantage of others. He is one of them.

Mr. Justwise, we r 1 n he already said he was only joking, tho I also saw the 2 posts.. Anybody could jokingly say such, including me ie if he's not taking it serious.. #nooffence
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 10:38pm On May 10, 2013
Amefrica:

Mr. Justwise, we r 1 n he already said he was only joking, tho I also saw the 2 posts.. Anybody could jokingly say such, including me ie if he's not taking it serious.. #nooffence

You may see it as a joke but i don't. He claimed to be joking now because nobody took him on the offer.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by virginofafrica(m): 10:40pm On May 10, 2013
please house i really want your help here. i am a dv selectee for 2014 and i am from nigeria with case number 2014af00006*** when is my interview liklly to be. and what is required for the interview or on the day of the inteview
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kdgom66: 10:51pm On May 10, 2013
justwise:

Oh yes! its now a joke, i knew you are going to look for a cheap excuse for your miserable crime aspiration. You were practically begging a winner here to marry you in two different occasions. Degree? What degree? People like you bring shame to decent lawyers ( that is if you are actually one) I don't need a prophet to tell me that you are an individual with a questionable character.

Like I said you probably dropped out. Who was practically begging a woman to marry him? Wow, you read something and inferred a meaning that suited you from it. I bet you have an F9 in English. The woman was seeking advice on how she could go to the US with her son whose name was not included on the entry application. And I suggested she could get married and claim the child is her husband's from his previous marriage. I jokingly said, 'you can marry me...LOL' Now did you really imagine in your little non-functional brain that that was not a joke and that the woman was really going to marry me? You really cannot comprehend simple English! The woman said there was no way she could go to America and leave her son behind. I only advised her. I remembered idiotic you telling her not to include the child by all means. I laughed that day because you did not understand her question and thus her predicament because you simply could not comprehend simple English. She won't go if her son cannot go with her. So you harped on about how she will be denied the visa if she includes her son...as if she cares! Abeg go back to school. That is my advice.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 11:08pm On May 10, 2013
kdgom66:

Like I said you probably dropped out. Who was practically begging a woman to marry him? Wow, you read something and inferred a meaning that suited you from it. I bet you have an F9 in English. The woman was seeking advice on how she could go to the US with her son whose name was not included on the entry application. And I suggested she could get married and claim the child is her husband's from his previous marriage. I jokingly said, 'you can marry me...LOL' Now did you really imagine in your little non-functional brain that that was not a joke and that the woman was really going to marry me? You really cannot comprehend simple English! The woman said there was no way she could go to America and leave her son behind. I only advised her. I remembered idiotic you telling her not to include the child by all means. I laughed that day because you did not understand her question and thus her predicament because you simply could not comprehend simple English. She won't go if her son cannot go with her. So you harped on about how she will be denied the visa if she includes her son...as if she cares! Abeg go back to school. That is my advice.

Hahaha... this is really interesting, so tell me this English language teach, you have repeatedly accused me of lacking English language comprehension, may i ask you how exactly? Because i did not interpret your begging as a 'joke'? Because i did not feel the woman's emotion about leaving her child behind means i don't understand English language? Really? And you are a supposedly a lawyer? Do you actually know what understanding English language means?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by bibi007: 11:47pm On May 10, 2013
@justwise and@kdgom66 please sheath your swords and bury the hatchet. its discouraging reading through your recent messages.the wordings are too heavy and raw, pls let go and let the storm cease abeg undecided
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kdgom66: 11:52pm On May 10, 2013
justwise:

Hahaha... this is really interesting, so tell me this English language teach, you have repeatedly accused me of lacking English language comprehension, may i ask you how exactly? Because i did not interpret your begging as a 'joke'? Because i did not feel the woman's emotion about leaving her child behind means i don't understand English language? Really? And you are a supposedly a lawyer? Do you actually know what understanding English language means?

Continue to speak nonsense in bad grammar. That is your headache, not mine. When all is said and done, I am the one with a degree in Political Science, a degree in Law and a masters of laws from Harvard University. I am a barrister and solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria with right of audience in all courts in Nigeria. I am way out of your league, small boy. Deal with it! Serious bad belle dey worry you! I won't waste my time answering you any more.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 11:59pm On May 10, 2013
kdgom66:

Continue to speak nonsense in bad grammar. That is your headache, not mine. When all is said and done, I am the one with a degree in Political Science, a degree in Law and a masters of laws from Harvard University. I am a barrister and solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria with right of audience in all courts in Nigeria. I am way out of your league, small boy. Deal with it! Serious bad belle dey worry you! I won't waste my time answering you any more.

Hahahahahaha. dream is free indeed, you have a degree from Harvard university? I guess that Harvard university is located at Ajagule, It should be regarded as a crime to see somebody like you in any respected law court, characters like you belong to alaba international market pushing wheelbarrow.

You just proved to me that there are a lot of educated illiterates out there waving shiny certificates that doesn't worth the paper its written on
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 12:19am On May 11, 2013
Where ppl used 2 c deir own bulletin updatin nw hahahahaha...bulletin neva upload yet o...I jst check it nw.

Mhen what is goin on here? Its like I'm seein justwise nd kdgoom66 having argument with each oda...pls guys n the name of God, let bury ds issue ok?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 12:33am On May 11, 2013
virginofafrica: please house i really want your help here. i am a dv selectee for 2014 and i am from nigeria with case number 2014af00006*** when is my interview liklly to be. and what is required for the interview or on the day of the inteview

Congrats!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tundemalikgmai(m): 12:34am On May 11, 2013
rood boy: Where ppl used 2 c deir own bulletin updatin nw hahahahaha...bulletin neva upload yet o...I jst check it nw.

Mhen what is goin on here? Its like I'm seein justwise nd kdgoom66 having argument with each oda...pls guys n the name of God, let bury ds issue ok?
bro,bulletin is out for real here we are AFRICA. 66,700
Except:  Egypt 50,000
Ethiopia 50,000
Nigeria 17,775
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 12:37am On May 11, 2013
I thank YOU LORD for YOUR faithfulness!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by seal777(m): 1:30am On May 11, 2013
vacancy: I WAS AT THE SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION OFFICE YESTERDAY IN TEXAS TO APPLY FOR THE SSN. TO MY SURPRISE WE WERE INFORMED WE HAVE TO COME BACK AFTER 21 WORKING DAYS AFTER THE DATE OF OUR POINT OF ENTRY. THE GUY INFORMED US THAT IMMIGRATION MUST FINALISED AND SEND THE PERMENENT RESIDENT CARD BEFORE WE CAN COME BACK FOR THE SSN.PLS HOUSE IS THIS ONLY APPLICABLE TO PEOPLE IN TEXAS?THANKS BROTHERS

I reliably informed you guys of my experience few days ago, that's the rule here in Texas ( Houston to be specific ). With or without your GC, go back after 21 days and apply.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by seal777(m): 1:32am On May 11, 2013
tomnjerry7: Good day house, jjc on this forum..lol lucky winner 2013 lottery am traveling soon but there have been change of mind where I will be staying. I already paid the $165 immigrant fee. Instead of CA am going to Texas can I get my green card posted to my Texas address? Any problem changing my P.O.E too Pls guide me. Thanks!

NO PROBLEM AT ALL, I CHANGED MY ADDRESS AT THE PORT OF ENTRY AND MY GREEN CARD WAS MAILED TO MY NEW ADDRESS IN HOUSTON.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by seal777(m): 1:39am On May 11, 2013
piku12: How do I send forms to KCC via email? I heard I could save $40 doing that, how?

Print the forms out ( 6 PAGES IN ALL ), get them filled and paste your passport photograph on the page 1, scan them all , and send them in two ways.

*** Individual scan files ( 6 in all ) or convert them into a single PDF file and send to KCC through email.

You will get a faster processing of your forms and receive acknowledgement in 4 - 5 days

SIMPLE AND SHORT : THAT WAS HOW I DID MINE AND NOW I AM IN HOUSTON, TEXAS.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 1:58am On May 11, 2013
How I wish "HAS NOT BEEN" could change to "HAS BEEN".... So sad.. Ima keep trying till God favours me #noretreatnosurrender
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 3:11am On May 11, 2013
Amefrica: I heard GENTIGER n TYCOON graduated from my school (OOU).. I'm ur last boy, 200level studying history n diplomatic studies (HDS).. I'm really happy.. I applied for 2014 dv lottery but wasn't selected after d 2nd trial.. My S/O to other OSU alumni n students.. GREAT OSUites

GREAT oooooo
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by usef83: 5:45am On May 11, 2013
hello fellow people..pls if someone is current in dis month visa bulletin like how many days or weeks the person we get his or her interview date..pls i need someone with formal experience..thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 8:33am On May 11, 2013
Amefrica:

You'll need to go to FCMB mini campus n pay a particular amount..
can u verified te amount for me. and moreover do u know anyone who can help me with it. i dont mind paying him. but i want it very fast my brother
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:36am On May 11, 2013
genlion: can u verified te amount for me. and moreover do u know anyone who can help me with it. i dont mind paying him. but i want it very fast my brother

Okay, you gotta wait till monday bro..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:38am On May 11, 2013
tycoon77:

GREAT oooooo

Yes boss, how things and r u already in the States ?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 8:48am On May 11, 2013
Amefrica:

Okay, you gotta wait till monday bro..
no problem big brother. i want it out within one month. i dont mind takin it with me when am goin to the state.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 8:50am On May 11, 2013
i thank God. the lineage of gentiger is current. coming to meet those consular just the way mother gentiger did it. roarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

(1) (2) (3) ... (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.