Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,909 members, 7,835,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (720) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (923321 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 10:46pm On May 11, 2013
tycoon77:

Yes is still possible 4 ur case num to be current, don't be surprise, the nxt bulletin may read 19500.... Don't worry bro, u will be dere ‎​I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ sha allah
u r rit bro.......u cn imagine hw dey topple ethiopia and egypt.....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 11:05pm On May 11, 2013
Pls house,is there any1 wt CN dats up to 19***?cos av nt seen such CN in ds forum.gues nigeria his CN is 18+ or wat do u fink......nid ur contributions.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 11:19pm On May 11, 2013
Hello house....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 11:41pm On May 11, 2013
genlion: so we will monitor each other for our interview

Ok sir
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 11:54pm On May 11, 2013
OneGuyLikeDat:

10x, appreciate. do u know if I'm to affix my passport on the ds 230 form or just send the passport with the forms wtout affix'n it?
Don't put your international passport oo. You will include two 2" X 2" white background passport photograph.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 1:09am On May 12, 2013
cooldude11: Hi guys, i just check the DV-2014 result and found that i have been selected for further processing. But am quite worried cuz my CN is 18,046 (eighteen thousand and forty six). Am from Nigeria and i don't really understand how the visa bulletin works. Can anyone help to tell if this CN is high or not. Thanks
Though its high, but its very likely it will get to you as it has been in previous years.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 1:12am On May 12, 2013
virginofafrica: please house i really want your help here. i am a dv selectee for 2014 and i am from nigeria with case number 2014af00006*** when is my interview liklly to be. and what is required for the interview or on the day of the inteview

Congratulations. Your CN is very low and its likely u will be interviewed October this year i.e the first set. So start ur preparations in earnest.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 1:16am On May 12, 2013
OneGuyLikeDat: Hi house, pls can anyone tell me ow much medical report and police report will cost? And when is appropriate to get these? I was just selected for the dv and will send my forms to kcc next week. Shud I do the medicals and police reports now or wait till I get notification for my visa interview? 10x
Wait till u get your 2NL. Congrats.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 1:31am On May 12, 2013
Did my medicals and police report with my family on Thursday. As declared that this is my month of favour, I experienced it that day. My room mate in OAU who I last saw 16 years ago (he is one of the doctors in the hospitals, though not scheduled to attend to visa applicants that day)interviewed me. I did not know he work there and narrowly missed him. We were treated like VIPs. The rest is history! The same with the Police officer (though I already had his contact before going. Got it through someone from this forum), very friendly and only collected 4k per person as against 6.5k a lot others were collecting. I trust what God has started, He will surely complete.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by seal777(m): 2:30am On May 12, 2013
QUICK ADVICE PLEASE.

I won the previous edition of the Visa lottery, went through the process and got my visa.

I got married to my then fiancee weeks before i left Nigeria with the hope of filling for her thereafter.

Out of curiosity and Since application for 2014 edition closes before my interview, i entered for the 2014 Visa lottery which result came out few days ago as married and also WON.

Whats the faith of this outcome as it concerns my wife, since i played as married and i am already in the US as a beneficiary of an existing 2013 DV Visa?.

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 3:09am On May 12, 2013
seal777: QUICK ADVICE PLEASE.

I won the previous edition of the Visa lottery, went through the process and got my visa.

I got married to my then fiancee weeks before i left Nigeria with the hope of filling for her thereafter.

Out of curiosity and Since application for 2014 edition closes before my interview, i entered for the 2014 Visa lottery which result came out few days ago as married and also WON.

Whats the faith of this outcome as it concerns my wife, since i played as married and i am already in the US as a beneficiary of an existing 2013 DV Visa?.

this is rare. U are indeed blessed.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by cooldude11: 5:45am On May 12, 2013
Kunlexymoore: Though its high, but its very likely it will get to you as it has been in previous years.
Nice one big man. thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by OneGuyLikeDat: 5:54am On May 12, 2013
Yusmash00: Don't put your international passport oo. You will include two 2" X 2" white background passport photograph.

Lol, I dint mean my int'l passport, meant the 2x2 passport photograph. I'm asking because I want to send the filled forms via email. I'm not sure ow I will go about sending that via email.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 6:27am On May 12, 2013
OneGuyLikeDat:

Lol, I dint mean my int'l passport, meant the 2x2 passport photograph. I'm asking because I want to send the filled forms via email. I'm not sure ow I will go about sending that via email.

Print out the form (6 pages in all), get dem filles nd paste ur passport photogratph on the page 1, scan dem all nd send n two weys.

Individual scan files (6 n all) or convert dem into a single PDF file nd send to kcc tru email ok....

You will get a faster processin of ur forms nd receive acknowledgment n 4-5 days (shikena)
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 7:07am On May 12, 2013
Helloooooos house? I'm a new member of ds house nd i check ma result yestday i was selected 4 furder processin nd ma question is ds...after I fill ma form shey i can go 2 US 2 submit ma form?

Happy mothers day to my late mum nd mum out dere.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 7:13am On May 12, 2013
Thanking all instructors like Adesoji, temmytanny & d rest. Ur instruction is adding value to lifes, God bless u all as we shall meet at the top soonest.
However, we are confused about some items in the FORMS, hence, we need clarifications as follows:
1. Item no. 14 on D230 which requested 'Spouse's Maiden name or Family Name'
For d husband of d principal applicant whose wife surname has change to his on passport and other docs, what's d implication of d maiden name here on item no 31a?
2. Item 30 'city or town'. Should we write the full address? Say 10 Adesoji close................
3. Item 33, what will an undergraduate (400level, second semeter) write under ' Degree or Diploma'?
Also what occupation will interest the CO for an applicant to wish to work in d states?
4. Item 39, can the spouse of an applicant write the applicant's name here or his?
Lastly, on occupation here, for som1 who engage in buying and selling, is it best to write BUSINESS or TRADING for interview sake?

Kindly respond
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by OneGuyLikeDat: 7:33am On May 12, 2013
rood boy:

Print out the form (6 pages in all), get dem filles nd paste ur passport photogratph on the page 1, scan dem all nd send n two weys.

Individual scan files (6 n all) or convert dem into a single PDF file nd send to kcc tru email ok....

You will get a faster processin of ur forms nd receive acknowledgment n 4-5 days (shikena)

Ok, 10x. Will do it asap

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by OneGuyLikeDat: 7:35am On May 12, 2013
Kunlexymoore: Wait till u get your 2NL. Congrats.

10x.pls help wt ds, wats " replacement card"?
Question 43a. Of d ds230 form says "would you
like to receive a replacement card? " Am I to
click yes or no? And wat does the replacement
card mean.
Also, wats the birth certificate long form and
how do I get it? I have a birth certificate; which is short and was gotten from Lagos but I was born in Ogun and I put Ogun wen I entered for d lottery. Hope I won't be penalised for that or is there a way out?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 7:44am On May 12, 2013

Only her will process this one and only mention you as her spouse.Who got selected? I hope she is qualified.You won't be needed for interview because you're a PR already. That way she won't wait forever to join you. Congrats!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 7:57am On May 12, 2013
OneGuyLikeDat:

10x.pls help wt ds, wats " replacement card"?
Question 43a. Of d ds230 form says "would you
like to receive a replacement card? " Am I to
click yes or no? And wat does the replacement
card mean.
Also, wats the birth certificate long form and
how do I get it? I have a birth certificate; which is short and was gotten from Lagos but I was born in Ogun and I put Ogun wen I entered for d lottery. Hope I won't be penalised for that or is there a way out?

43a and 43b is yes, okey.

4 ur birth cert 2 be n a full saver side get NPC cert ok

Yes, the form is long.

Replacement of card means social security card.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by YessWeeCan(m): 8:56am On May 12, 2013
rood boy: Helloooooos house? I'm a new member of ds house nd i check ma result yestday i was selected 4 furder processin nd ma question is ds...after I fill ma form shey i can go 2 US 2 submit ma form?

Happy mothers day to my late mum nd mum out dere.
Congrats bro, you can also submit your form in Afghanistan or Haiti, there you can easily connect US via Okada or Keke Maruwa.
Hope this help.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 9:06am On May 12, 2013
genlion: are u also current too?
nope
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dcitizen1: 9:20am On May 12, 2013
i will like somebody in the house to help me in answering this question on ds 122 form .should the names of all the educational institutions attended starts my primary school to higher institution level?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 10:06am On May 12, 2013

Guy, you are extra ordinarily lucky.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 10:21am On May 12, 2013
[quote author= d citizen]i will like somebody in the house to help me in answering this question on ds 122 form .should the names of all the educational institutions attended starts my primary school to higher institution level?[/q

You can start frm secordary sch cert so on.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 10:32am On May 12, 2013
Chuck87:

Ok sir
do u use bb? can u send me ur pin.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 10:33am On May 12, 2013
YessWeeCan: Congrats bro, you can also submit your form in Afghanistan or Haiti, there you can easily connect US via Okada or Keke Maruwa.
Hope this help.

10x broz, it help...pls can I also decide afta ma intview successfull dat I'm not goin 2 US except UK?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 10:58am On May 12, 2013
edimop: Having seen dat d bulletin is crawling lik snail,is there possibility for som1 wt CN 189** to be sheduled,lik am being tensed lately after seeing hw slow d cn is ds tym.
We're in the same boat.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Sanlad: 11:01am On May 12, 2013
rood boy:

10x broz, it help...pls can I also decide afta ma intview successfull dat I'm not goin 2 US except UK?

Yes na if d DV lottery was titled Uk DVlottery. So, d alternative country is SUDAN.
Best of luck
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 11:05am On May 12, 2013
rood boy:

How? You won American visa lottery and was given a visa to travel to America and you said no that you want to go the UK instead?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 11:06am On May 12, 2013
Sanlad:

Yes na if d DV lottery was titled Uk DVlottery. So, d alternative country is SUDAN.
Best of luck

grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 11:07am On May 12, 2013
YessWeeCan: Congrats bro, you can also submit your form in Afghanistan or Haiti, there you can easily connect US via Okada or Keke Maruwa.
Hope this help.

grin grin a lot of comedians here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) ... (869) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.