Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,707 members, 7,831,213 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (719) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (922945 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 8:56am On May 11, 2013
why u dey waste ur time with dis guy. they say u be thief, u say na 5naira you steal. are u nt a thief? some jokes are too expensive. av u nt gone true the bible that jokes most especially expensive ones like urs is a sin. well since u said its a joke, we will take our eyes off it. but go and sin no more and give respect to ur elders most especially to the one who has always been protectin us from dubious pple on this forum. we still love u brother.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 9:03am On May 11, 2013
Chuck87: I thank YOU LORD for YOUR faithfulness!!
are u current too?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 9:05am On May 11, 2013
tundemalik@gmai:
bro,bulletin is out for real here we are AFRICA. 66,700
Except:  Egypt 50,000
Ethiopia 50,000
Nigeria 17,775

Really!!! Mine is not upload yet nw, hw cm?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:07am On May 11, 2013
genlion: no problem big brother. i want it out within one month. i dont mind takin it with me when am goin to the state.

Ok bro... All iz well, you can add me for easy communication.. 221610e9
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:12am On May 11, 2013
Can anyone answer this.. "Could someone who's not my relative file for me, immigration n nonimmigration visa" all replies will be appreciated...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 9:16am On May 11, 2013
genlion: are u current too?

Darn straight!! It's been a long time coming! We thank GOD!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 10:19am On May 11, 2013
Amefrica:

Yes boss, how things and r u already in the States ?

Nope..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 10:44am On May 11, 2013
tycoon77:

Nope..

Ok.. We will reach our various destinations
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by remkay2012: 11:24am On May 11, 2013
Please house is there anybody current for the month of July in this Forum?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tundemalikgmai(m): 11:26am On May 11, 2013
remkay2012: Please house is there anybody current for the month of July in this Forum?
yes bros
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 11:54am On May 11, 2013
kdgom66:

Like I said you probably dropped out. Who was practically begging a woman to marry him? Wow, you read something and inferred a meaning that suited you from it. I bet you have an F9 in English. The woman was seeking advice on how she could go to the US with her son whose name was not included on the entry application. And I suggested she could get married and claim the child is her husband's from his previous marriage. I jokingly said, 'you can marry me...LOL' Now did you really imagine in your little non-functional brain that that was not a joke and that the woman was really going to marry me? You really cannot comprehend simple English! The woman said there was no way she could go to America and leave her son behind. I only advised her. I remembered idiotic you telling her not to include the child by all means. I laughed that day because you did not understand her question and thus her predicament because you simply could not comprehend simple English. She won't go if her son cannot go with her. So you harped on about how she will be denied the visa if she includes her son...as if she cares! Abeg go back to school. That is my advice.

If the woman does not care why coming here to seek advice? Believe me, if she includes that individual now, embassy will turn her down, money and time wasted.You only include children that come after eDv.What's wrong with people?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 11:55am On May 11, 2013
rood boy:

Really!!! Mine is not upload yet nw, hw cm?

Wait for a while.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:38pm On May 11, 2013
congrats to those whose numbers are current and also to those who have had successful interviews.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jonnywalker: 1:08pm On May 11, 2013
hi everyone,my phone can only view as guest n internet cafe at my area is not working thus why i,m not frequent here.@cindybella:please i beg maintain ur current status,don't include ur child.i witnessed someone being denied on same situation.a lady applied as single n bein a womaan n how they care about their children decided to include her daughter.unfortunately she was denied.she was given a white paper state clearly dat reason.pls.i really need pocket money now but becuuse i dont want u to loose this opportunity,i've boarded a car to town to give u this advice so please take it so dat we all laugh in the end.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 1:10pm On May 11, 2013
temmytanny: congrats to those whose numbers are current and also to those who have had successful interviews.
. @temmy.i want to ask some questions my interview day is gettin closer.i noticed that all b.sc holder were asked of Nysc of which i didn't go for after graduatin, i was posted but due to some reason i didn't go, am not even ready to serve again i was processin exemption letter which is yet to be avaliable but i was giving a letter for exemption frm sch pendin the original exemption letter frm NYSC will be out.wat can i say if am ask by CO shld i present the letter frm sch or tell them the reason why i didn't attended since 2011 be4 applyin For dv 2013
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by remkay2012: 1:30pm On May 11, 2013
tundemalik@gmai:
yes bros

Congratulations to those members that are just current for the month of July. I pray that may the Lord almighty grant us successful interview and favour as a member of this forum.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 1:53pm On May 11, 2013
i want to ask some questions my interview day is gettin closer.i noticed that all b.sc holder were asked of Nysc of which i didn't go for after graduatin, i was posted but due to some reason i didn't go, am not even ready to serve again i was processin exemption letter which is yet to be avaliable but i was giving a letter for exemption frm sch pendin the original exemption letter frm NYSC will be out.wat can i say if am ask by CO shld i present the letter frm sch or tell them the reason why i didn't attended since 2011 be4 applyin For dv 2013[/quote]
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaygee1977: 1:57pm On May 11, 2013
Please, I implore you to just tell the Consular the reason why you did not go for service. Going for service or not is never a ground for denial. Please don't tell a lie. A lot of people did not serve for one reason or the other...be it health issue, crisis like Boko Haram and others...I am sure you ave a reason. Best to tell the truth. Remember that the least qualification is a successful completion of high school...May God be with you and Divine Favour be yours as you receive your visa. Amen. It is well with you. Amen.
tolubillion: . @temmy.i want to ask some questions my interview day is gettin closer.i noticed that all b.sc holder were asked of Nysc of which i didn't go for after graduatin, i was posted but due to some reason i didn't go, am not even ready to serve again i was processin exemption letter which is yet to be avaliable but i was giving a letter for exemption frm sch pendin the original exemption letter frm NYSC will be out.wat can i say if am ask by CO shld i present the letter frm sch or tell them the reason why i didn't attended since 2011 be4 applyin For dv 2013
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 2:02pm On May 11, 2013
kaygee1977: Please, I implore you to just tell the Consular the reason why you did not go for service. Going for service or not is never a ground for denial. Please don't tell a lie. A lot of people did not serve for one reason or the other...be it health issue, crisis like Boko Haram and others...I am sure you ave a reason. Best to tell the truth. Remember that the least qualification is a successful completion of high school...May God be with you and Divine Favour be yours as you receive your visa. Amen. It is well with you. Amen.
. Thanks god bless u
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 2:17pm On May 11, 2013
Amefrica:

Ok.. We will reach our various destinations

‎​I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ sha allah..

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by OneGuyLikeDat: 2:24pm On May 11, 2013
Hi house, pls can anyone tell me ow much medical report and police report will cost? And when is appropriate to get these? I was just selected for the dv and will send my forms to kcc next week. Shud I do the medicals and police reports now or wait till I get notification for my visa interview? 10x
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tomnjerry7(m): 2:27pm On May 11, 2013
Empty
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 3:15pm On May 11, 2013
genlion: i thank God. the lineage of gentiger is current. coming to meet those consular just the way mother gentiger did it. roarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
i like d@ bolded part.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tobihenryo: 3:30pm On May 11, 2013
Hi everyone,I jst bcame current with Cn 172**.pls how soon can I be expectin my 2NL?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 4:06pm On May 11, 2013
ManTiger:
i like d@ bolded part.
are u also current too?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 4:19pm On May 11, 2013
OneGuyLikeDat: Hi house, pls can anyone tell me ow much medical report and police report will cost? And when is appropriate to get these? I was just selected for the dv and will send my forms to kcc next week. Shud I do the medicals and police reports now or wait till I get notification for my visa interview? 10x
. Congratulation,Send your forms and wait for your 2NL. You will do the medical and police report two weeks before your interview.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by OneGuyLikeDat: 5:20pm On May 11, 2013
Yusmash00: . Congratulation,Send your forms and wait for your 2NL. You will do the medical and police report two weeks before your interview.

10x, appreciate. do u know if I'm to affix my passport on the ds 230 form or just send the passport with the forms wtout affix'n it?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by OneGuyLikeDat: 6:30pm On May 11, 2013
House pls help, wats " replacement card"? Question 43a. Of d ds230 form says "would you like to receive a replacement card? " Am I to click yes or no? And wat does the replacement card mean.
Also, wats the birth certificate long form and how do I get it? I have a birth certificate; which is short, that was gotten in Lagos but I was born in Ogun and I put Ogun wen I entered for d lottery. Hope I won't be penalised for that or is there a way out?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 9:22pm On May 11, 2013
Chuck87:

Darn straight!! It's been a long time coming! We thank GOD!
so we will monitor each other for our interview
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 9:42pm On May 11, 2013
Tobi henryo: Hi everyone,I jst bcame current with Cn 172**.pls how soon can I be expectin my 2NL?
LET KEEP HOPING. MAYBE 2WEEKS AFTER NOW
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 10:22pm On May 11, 2013
Having seen dat d bulletin is crawling lik snail,is there possibility for som1 wt CN 189** to be sheduled,lik am being tensed lately after seeing hw slow d cn is ds tym.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 10:37pm On May 11, 2013
edimop: Having seen dat d bulletin is crawling lik snail,is there possibility for som1 wt CN 189** to be sheduled,lik am being tensed lately after seeing hw slow d cn is ds tym.

Yes is still possible 4 ur case num to be current, don't be surprise, the nxt bulletin may read 19500.... Don't worry bro, u will be dere ‎​I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ sha allah

(1) (2) (3) ... (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) ... (869) (Reply)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.