Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg (93964 Views)

Countries To Deliver Your Baby For Automatic Citizenship. / Buhari To Deliver N100bn New Int’l Airport Terminals In April 2016 / How Many Days Will It Take Nipost To Handle This Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Kosco20: 1:56pm On Mar 13, 2017
Please the package i was expecting from Australia was finally arrived last week wednesday and the last update i got on nipost website is that my package is with the customs and since then it has not changed please can anyone tell me what is going on?
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by hybeenoni: 6:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
I greet everybody here for help you have been rendering to people.
I'm also in need of your help too, sent a registered document to Uniassist in Germany through Nipost on 20/03/17, with tracking number RR525426521NG and the last update I got on Nipost website is that ' Item inserted into bag'. Please what does that mean?

Also, I have not been able to track it on trackitonline.ru, could anybody kindly assist me?
Will appreciate your quick response

1 Like

Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Originalsly: 12:50am On Mar 23, 2017
nybol:
Great people,
I want to send a letter to USA using NIPOST registered mail service. I was told it would get there in 7 working days.
Please, i'll like to know if the letter will be delivered to the person's house address or if the person has to go to the post office in USA to claim the letter (as is the case here in Nigeria)

I would appreciate urgent responses please.
Not urgent response..but FYI...all letters are taken to the address for delivery. If no signature is required... the letter is left in the person's mailbox. Registered, Certified, Express... they require adult signature If no one is at home...a slip/notice is left in the mailbox and the mail returned to the Post Office. The person has to then go there with official picture ID (passport, driver license ) to pick up the mail.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by alexxy: 9:20am On Mar 23, 2017
Ems nipost would have been a better option. My experience with nipost registered mail is nothing to write home about. I have sent a mail through Nipost registered mail since to canada since November 11 last year and till now, the mail has not gotten there and cannot be traced. You can imagine. I sent the first one in May, no result so I tot I should resend another one on the 11th. My brother till no show.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Neyoalao(m): 9:39am On Mar 23, 2017
alexxy:
Ems nipost would have been a better option. My experience with nipost registered mail is nothing to write home about. I have sent a mail through Nipost registered mail since to canada since November 11 last year and till now, the mail has not gotten there and cannot be traced. You can imagine. I sent the first one in May, no result so I tot I should resend another one on the 11th. My brother till no show.
Well let me say yout mistake was registering it twice you should have unregistered the latter as statistics has shown fast delivery and even registered ones are known to deliver also but the issues attached to it is too much.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Originalsly: 12:51am On Mar 24, 2017
alexxy:
Most likely... there is a problem at your local PO. Registered mail is traceable.... my guess is it never entered the system. Next time... try a different P.O.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by hybeenoni: 3:47am On Mar 24, 2017
[quote author=hybeenoni post=54844931]I greet everybody here for help you have been rendering to people.
I'm also in need of your help too, sent a registered document to Uniassist in Germany through Nipost on 20/03/17, with tracking number RR525426521NG and the last update I got on Nipost website is that ' Item inserted into bag'. Please what does that mean?

Also, I have not been able to track it on trackitonline.ru, could anybody kindly assist me?

@ Originalsly, plz what's your view abt my own case?

I can't even track it on www.trackitonline.ru
Response I get is that it's not registered yet but the last update on nipost website is 'Item inserted into bag' since 21/03/17
Will appreciate your response
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Originalsly: 10:51am On Mar 24, 2017
[quote author=hybeenoni post=54888864][/quote]Guess inserted into bag means it's on its way.... and that's barely 3 days ago. Give it at least another 2 weeks for delivery or update. Registered mail takes about the longest. Next time if in a rush... send Express.... fastest and just as secured as registered
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by mavinc4u(f): 5:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
hybeenoni:

@ Originalsly, plz what's your view abt my own case?

I can't even track it on www.trackitonline.ru
Response I get is that it's not registered yet but the last update on nipost website is 'Item inserted into bag' since 21/03/17
Will appreciate your response

May be your tracking number was changed at their head office. Give them a call to find out.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Stargpressy: 2:05pm On Apr 01, 2017
hybeenoni:

Have your documents reach uni assist? And contact me via stargpressy@gmail.com
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by chimobiofo1: 11:47pm On May 13, 2017
Pls o i need help, i was sent a parcel from China Aliexpress.com and i was following up the tracking till it got to Nigeria but to my supprise wen i tracked it again it said Attemped/failed delivery failed. pls wat does that mean i dnt understand wat it means by Attempted/delivery failed pls any help shud email me with chimoskiwire@yahoo.com n chimoskiwire@gmail.com tnx
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by MrsNaira(f): 9:13am On May 14, 2017
chimobiofo1:
Pls o i need help, i was sent a parcel from China Aliexpress.com and i was following up the tracking till it got to Nigeria but to my supprise wen i tracked it again it said Attemped/failed delivery failed. pls wat does that mean i dnt understand wat it means by Attempted/delivery failed pls any help shud email me with chimoskiwire@yahoo.com n chimoskiwire@gmail.com tnx
Go to the post office.
Your parcel is there.

3 Likes

Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by isleofisle(f): 7:49am On May 18, 2017
Pls I need someone to help me in God's name I sent a package from Nigeria to the US this is my tracking number RR526088618NG it's being almost 2weeks it has not yet reached am so depressed I can't sleep. Pls help me wots going on.

1 Like

Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Johnnyessence(m): 12:00am On Jun 22, 2017
mantleguy:
Nipost is the best and only agency that working in Nigeria. Why spend money on DHL or FedEx when nipost could do the same service for 1:30 of the cost.

I sent my parcel(registered mail) to stavanger Norway at kaduna nipost headquarters office @ yakubu Gowon Road. It took just 10 days (weekend inclusive) to get to stavanger. On the 12th day I got email confirmation from university of stavanger. What an efficient service!

The most surprising thing is that this service cost me just 500naira. Yes, 500 naira was what I was charged for the service.. It was just mind-boggling.

please I want to ask you here some questions. Were you able to track your documents.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Johnnyessence(m): 6:31am On Jun 22, 2017
isleofisle:
Pls I need someone to help me in God's name I sent a package from Nigeria to the US this is my tracking number RR526088618NG it's being almost 2weeks it has not yet reached am so depressed I can't sleep. Pls help me wots going on.
likewise me too. I hope your documents has now been delivered.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Johnnyessence(m): 8:08am On Jun 23, 2017
Its 14 days now that I have send my documents to Germany but no response from them. I try to track it from the beginning but still I haven't see any response. I have mailed the school. They said they haven't receive my documents. Am scared but I strongly have the faith. God will make the way when there's no way. Am still looking on to God to help me out on this. Please I don't mind if you can render any help for me. This are the track numbers: 1. RR526120049NG-14 2. RR526117760NG-8 days old.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by eraly(m): 4:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
Please, how many days will it take for an inter-state documents to be delivered within Nigeria?? Either through Nipost or EMS.

Thanks
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Originalsly: 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
isleofisle:
A PA mage usually takes about 2 weeks to be delivered. If you post it from a central location...e.g Lagos... it will enter the system faster than if maI led from a remote area. In this case... a Registered parcel will take much longer since it has to ...welll... since it should be documented at every stop. To date, most likely it is in the hands of aUS Customs... and that can be for up to 30 days. Next time in a rush...push your hands deep into your pockets/pocketbook....and send it via EMS.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Johnnyessence(m): 7:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
Originalsly:
A PA mage usually takes about 2 weeks to be delivered. If you post it from a central location...e.g Lagos... it will enter the system faster than if maI led from a remote area. In this case... a Registered parcel will take much longer since it has to ...welll... since it should be documented at every stop. To date, most likely it is in the hands of aUS Customs... and that can be for up to 30 days. Next time in a rush...push your hands deep into your pockets/pocketbook....and send it via EMS.
what of me that I send the documents from osogbo in south west region. My first documents I sent to hamburg clocks two weeks today. The second documents will clock two weeks by next week thursday. Both are going to Germany. Any reply is welcome sir. The deadline of the application is 15th july.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Originalsly: 1:13am On Jun 24, 2017
Johnnyessence:
what of me that I send the documents from osogbo in south west region. My first documents I sent to hamburg clocks two weeks today. The second documents will clock two weeks by next week thursday. Both are going to Germany. Any reply is welcome sir. The deadline of the application is 15th july.
Sorry... only know a bit about USPS/Nipost .
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Johnnyessence(m): 1:19am On Jun 24, 2017
Originalsly:
Sorry... only know a bit about USPS/Nipost .
ok. Well I send the two documents through nipost. What Nipost officer that attend to me said is that it will take 14 days for my parcel to got deliver.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Johnnyessence(m): 10:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
Its 16 days now that I have send my documents to
Germany but no response from them. I try to track it
from the beginning but still I haven't see any
response. I have mailed the school. They said they
haven't receive my documents. Am scared but I
strongly have the faith. God will make the way when
there's no way. Am still looking on to God to help
me out on this. Please I don't mind if you can render
any help for me. This are the track numbers: 1.
RR526120049NG-16days. 2. RR526117760NG-10days old.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Codedzng: 6:05am On Jul 06, 2017
Please Can Nipost Ship to Hong Kong ?
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Phenmeson(m): 1:48am On Jul 16, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]

Yes, they can help you trace ur parcel if u have a tracking number for it. IMPC - International Mail Processing Centre,Lagos
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Adam8959: 3:11am On Aug 09, 2017
I need your help guys. My dad's sent a registered mail from Nigeria to me in US. They told him it will take 2 weeks. Its almost 4 weeks and I haven't received the mail. I called nipost and they told me that the mail arrived in NY on the 3rd of August. Today is the 8th and I have not received it. I want to know who delivers the mail. Is it usps or some other shipping service. I am very concerned. The people I spoke to at nipost told me that it will be delivered in some few days. My second question is how can Nipost track the mail using my tracking number whereas I can't track it.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Phenmeson(m): 6:29am On Aug 09, 2017
Adam8959:
I need your help guys. My dad's sent a registered mail from Nigeria to me in US. They told him it will take 2 weeks. Its almost 4 weeks and I haven't received the mail. I called nipost and they told me that the mail arrived in NY on the 3rd of August. Today is the 8th and I have not received it. I want to know who delivers the mail. Is it usps or some other shipping service. I am very concerned. The people I spoke to at nipost told me that it will be delivered in some few days. My second question is how can Nipost track the mail using my tracking number whereas I can't track it.

Kindly visit the nearest & main Post office in your state because mostly the mails will be kept in the post office and you need the tracking number & your proof of identify to pick it up.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Originalsly: 10:18pm On Aug 10, 2017
Adam8959:
Registered mail need to be signed for ... if you weren't at home.... your mailman would not deliver it to your mailbox.. but will return it to your local Post Office. But you should've got a notice slip in the mail. Do get the tracking number and as above said... go to the local Post Office... the one in your zip code and inquire. It is better to go early in the morning...by 9a.m when your local mailman would still be in the station. If you wait too late...and the mail is in fact at the station... they will return it to sender.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by messiah(m): 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2017
Hi all,
I'm expecting a package from Germany (digital camera bought from eBay, weight less than 0.5kg). Unfortunately, seller sent it as a registered, insured item instead of using DHL as agreed (he later sent me back my balance). Was posted on 8/8/2017. I wanted to know if item of less than 0.5kg will take the same time as a letter/document to be delivered (7-10 business days) from Germany.
Thanks.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Originalsly: 4:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
A registered mail will take longer since it has to pass through several 'checkpoints'.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Obinoscopy(m): 1:46am On Aug 26, 2017
Hi guys, please I have a document I want to send to an organisation in Malaysia. Which mode of courier do you recommend I use? What are the likely duration? Also what's the cost like?
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Johnnyessence(m): 3:43am On Aug 26, 2017
Obinoscopy:
Hi guys, please I have a document I want to send to an organisation in Malaysia. Which mode of courier do you recommend I use? What are the likely duration? Also what's the cost like?
you can use DHL or fedex.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Obinoscopy(m): 8:10am On Aug 26, 2017
Johnnyessence:
you can use DHL or fedex.
What's the price range?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) / 30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist / Last Moment Of Chika Ernest, The Pilot Of Helicopter That Crashed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.