Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg (93980 Views)

Countries To Deliver Your Baby For Automatic Citizenship. / Buhari To Deliver N100bn New Int’l Airport Terminals In April 2016 / How Many Days Will It Take Nipost To Handle This Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Cottyekundayo(m): 3:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
mantleguy:

Hummm... My deadline is fast approaching bro.
They said 7days but I can't even track it..... I have been tracking it since day 3. I have used the website u posted "item not registered on our data base".. Mehn this nipost are destiny killers.
Watch an pray my friend.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by mantleguy(m): 11:14am On Apr 01, 2016
"Item inserted in a bad"

What does this means please?

Does it mean my item has been flown out??

Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Originalsly: 4:17pm On Apr 01, 2016
mantleguy:
"Item inserted in a bad"

Bro chill....they said 7 work days ...don't count Saturday nor Sunday... and flex two other days since it's registered mail which makes it take a bit longer. .my guess would be by Wednesday if all goes well at Customs.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by chinok97: 3:18am On Apr 02, 2016
Well, try applying for an applicant visa, as far you have proof of application from the school, you can go do your admission process yourself den convert d visa after to a residence permit over dere.
mantleguy:
Hello sir/madam.

I sent my school documents to Germany since 23/03/2016 using nipost registered mail but since then, am unable to track my documents or even know the whereabouts of my very important documents. I was told it Wil take 7days to get to her destination and given RR524679201NG to track it. I am really worried now because the deadline for submission is getting close (5th, April). I am very agitated now. My career is involved. Waiting for a reply. Thank you

1 Like

Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by mantleguy(m): 12:06pm On Apr 02, 2016
chinok97:
Well, try applying for an applicant visa, as far you have proof of application from the school, you can go do your admission process yourself den convert d visa after to a residence permit over dere.
Thank you for your suggestion
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Cottyekundayo(m): 7:06am On Apr 09, 2016
mantleguy:

Hummm... My deadline is fast approaching bro.
They said 7days but I can't even track it..... I have been tracking it since day 3. I have used the website u posted "item not registered on our data base".. Mehn this nipost are destiny killers.
It is possible your documents have been delivered. I checked the application portal of the institution I applied to as and saw that my documents have all been received. I guess the tracking system is not reliable. For the now, pray it has been delivered, for next time, try another mailing company. And prepare to spend good bucks
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 12, 2016
Your item has more than likely bn flown out.
mantleguy:
"Item inserted in a bad"

Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
Hello everyone, my item has bn showing item interted into bag since April 1, what do I do. The institution I sent it to hasnt confirmed receipt. Can someone explain to me whats going on?

Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 17, 2016
How far, hhas ur package bn delivered?
mantleguy:
"Item inserted in a bad"

Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by mantleguy(m): 4:04pm On Apr 18, 2016
biglord:
How far, hhas ur package bn delivered?
Yes. My documents has been delivered. I have received confirmation from my institution sefsef smiley smiley

Don't bother. Your documents are most likely at their destination. It takes 7-10 working days from the day it was inserted into a bag. Nipost tracking is unreliable. Cheer up

1 Like

Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 12:53am On Apr 19, 2016
Thanks. cheesy
mantleguy:

Yes. My documents has been delivered. I have received confirmation from my institution sefsef smiley smiley

Don't bother. Your documents are most likely at their destination. It takes 7-10 working days from the day it was inserted into a bag. Nipost tracking is unreliable. Cheer up
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Giov: 3:12pm On Apr 28, 2016
Please the institution I applied to in Canada sent my acceptance letter to Nigeria and I tracked it with the No they gave me and noticed it arrived Lagos today 28th of April but I don't wanna wait for Nipost to deliver it cos it will take more time buh I don't know exactly where to go to ask for it. Please help on good people.

Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Giov: 6:27am On Apr 30, 2016
Giov:
Please the institution I applied to in Canada sent my acceptance letter to Nigeria and I tracked it with the No they gave me and noticed it arrived Lagos today 28th of April but I don't wanna wait for Nipost to deliver it cos it will take more time buh I don't know exactly where to go to ask for it. Please help on good people.
Thanks to you guys, even if nobody explained. I eventually called the office at the airport and gave them my tracking No and luckily for me it had already been sent to their office closer to me. So as I write this, I already have my acceptance letter with me. Thanks again.

1 Like

Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 16, 2016
Hello,

Please I also sent some applications through NIPOST since 26th of April and the tracking is just giving me the same messages similar to the ones posted earlier. The application deadline is 31st of May which means I will lose the opportunity for admission this year. I need suggestions on what to do. Thanks
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 12:47am On May 20, 2016
just my opinion, if your school application deadline is within these range of days,,,7days,5days,5days,3days, better use TNT,EMS,DHL,FEDeX ups is good too,but if your school deadline is one month, or two month,use Nipost ...

1 Like

Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by emasincafe: 2:29pm On Jun 14, 2016
Please oooo House, my own problem too looks similar to everyone who makes complaints about Lagos Nipost to Canadian post.

My own was that. I sent my school Certificate and transcript to the school address from Nipost in MM Airport on the 24th of May till date being 14th of June yet to deliver to the school. I went to the Nahco office up building which I was directed from one of the receptionist who collected money from me to make enquiries.

I told them I have tracked it, the canadian post website giving me information that the code is not registered on their database.

When I made these complaint to them, they told me that canada were having problem of snow*weather** that they are trying to relocate their post office in canada. They were just giving me some garbage stories and excuses.

Please how I don't know what could have happen to my parcel. And it was registered mail. Am so agitated now and confused.

Please helpppppppp oOooooooh, what should I do? Please flash me emasincafee@gmail.com I ll be more grateful for any responses from the house.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by MrsNaira(f): 5:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
emasincafe:
Please oooo House, my own problem too looks similar to everyone who makes complaints about Lagos Nipost to Canadian post.

My own was that. I sent my school Certificate and transcript to the school address from Nipost in MM Airport on the 24th of May till date being 14th of June yet to deliver to the school. I went to the Nahco office up building which I was directed from one of the receptionist who collected money from me to make enquiries.

I told them I have tracked it, the canadian post website giving me information that the code is not registered on their database.

When I made these complaint to them, they told me that canada were having problem of snow*weather** that they are trying to relocate their post office in canada. They were just giving me some garbage stories and excuses.

Please how I don't know what could have happen to my parcel. And it was registered mail. Am so agitated now and confused.

Please helpppppppp oOooooooh, what should I do? Please flash me emasincafee@gmail.com I ll be more grateful for any responses from the house.

Have you tried tracking it on NIPOST website to find out if it has left Nigeria at all?
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Moskolino: 12:24pm On Jun 20, 2016
Please I sent some documents to the directorate of immigration ,Iceland through NIPOST EMS since 10th June up till now it hasn't gotten there . please what do I do ?thanks.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by missphumby(f): 3:27pm On Jun 20, 2016
hello, pls my transcript was posted by an ordinary mail from Abuja postoffice on the 16th of June to unilorin, but a friend told me ordinary mail sometimes takes up to 2 weeks to be delivered which is making me to be scared. dou deadline is 11th of July... pls has anyone used ordinary mail before? how long does it take to deliver within Niger? cc @dimaegy @lostcity
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 20, 2016
Moskolino:
Please I sent some documents to the directorate of immigration ,Iceland through NIPOST EMS since 10th June up till now it hasn't gotten there . please what do I do ?thanks.
Why are you jeopardizing your visa processing bro ? This is about visa, I know you might included your passport in the docs sent to Iceland. You should have used TNT courier plus; very cheap and reliable just like DHL. You won't spend more than 8k using it to EU.

Anyway, let's be hopeful because EMS will deliver it too ,but it might take two weeks or more.

You can contact Nipost EMS to know the status of your parcel.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 21, 2016
emasincafe:

Hi All,
Am in similar spot as the person above me. Mine actually was sent from Nipost in to Canada on the 13th of April, and till date it hasn't been delivered.

Did physical enquiries at the post office but only got their usual Automated response that their is issues with Canadian Post; conversely, the canada post online tracking shows no record for the package in their data base. My TRACKING NUMBER IS: RR524858463NG

At this point, a mixed feelings is going through my mind because the worth of the package content is somewhat substantial...I sincerely hope it's not what am thinking...

Good people I will appreciate suggestions pls!

Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by djlaqua91(m): 4:30pm On Jun 21, 2016
Moskolino:

EMS normally takes 5 working days to deliver and it's very reliable. Better call and enquire from Nipost EMS and your Icelandic contacts
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 21, 2016
[quote author=missphumby post=46752978]hello, pls my transcript was posted by an ordinary mail from Abuja postoffice on the 16th of June to unilorin, but a friend told me ordinary mail sometimes takes up to 2 weeks to be delivered which is making me to be scared. dou deadline is 11th of July... pls has anyone used ordinary mail before? how long does it take to deliver within Niger? cc @dimaegy @lostcity
[/quote

Not to worry,hence it's within Naija,im go reach before the stipulated deadline.

1 Like

Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by kayuskash: 3:14pm On Sep 09, 2016
Good afternoon everyone,I sent my documents to usa on the 17th of Aug this year via nipost and registered mail to be precise,but hasn't gotten to usa yet,and when I track it I couldn't see its present location,in short no recent views about where my document is,the latest update whenever I track is that item is received at office of exchange on 18th of aug,please what do it do now,help me out
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by MrsNaira(f): 8:39am On Sep 23, 2016
kayuskash:
Good afternoon everyone,I sent my documents to usa on the 17th of Aug this year via nipost and registered mail to be precise,but hasn't gotten to usa yet,and when I track it I couldn't see its present location,in short no recent views about where my document is,the latest update whenever I track is that item is received at office of exchange on 18th of aug,please what do it do now,help me out
Track it on USPS website.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 29, 2016
MrsNaira:

Track it on USPS website.
can u use Nipost number there
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by MrsNaira(f): 11:21am On Oct 30, 2016
project50:
can u use Nipost number there
Yes, you can. As long as it's Nipost registered mail.
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by shanonjames31: 2:15pm On Nov 24, 2016
Please I just want to know the duration or how long does it take Nigeria custom to release my USPS package to my nearest post for pickup it's getting to 2 months ...I only have shoe and trousers in the package .
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by ebukaka12(m): 5:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
Is there Nipost Office Around Ojo.....??
Reply Asap Thanks Anybody
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by mantleguy(m): 5:25pm On Feb 15, 2017
Nipost is the best and only agency that working in Nigeria. Why spend money on DHL or FedEx when nipost could do the same service for 1:30 of the cost.

I sent my parcel(registered mail) to stavanger Norway at kaduna nipost headquarters office @ yakubu Gowon Road. It took just 10 days (weekend inclusive) to get to stavanger. On the 12th day I got email confirmation from university of stavanger. What an efficient service!

The most surprising thing is that this service cost me just 500naira. Yes, 500 naira was what I was charged for the service.. It was just mind-boggling.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by favourmic(m): 12:43am On Feb 18, 2017
Bethiano:
If you have any questions about the Nigerian postal service, feel free to ask me .

Bethiano

The Nipost Ambassador

Please how much does it cost to send a gift from Nigeria to china?
Re: How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg by nybol(m): 6:36pm On Mar 01, 2017
Great people,
I want to send a letter to USA using NIPOST registered mail service. I was told it would get there in 7 working days.
Please, i'll like to know if the letter will be delivered to the person's house address or if the person has to go to the post office in USA to claim the letter (as is the case here in Nigeria)

I would appreciate urgent responses please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

To All Japa Gang. It's Not Easy Anywhere (pics) / 30 Creepiest Places On Earth You Didn't Know Exist / Last Moment Of Chika Ernest, The Pilot Of Helicopter That Crashed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.