Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,598 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Apostolic Faith Church: Na Wa For This Kind Church - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostolic Faith Church: Na Wa For This Kind Church (34265 Views)

Words Mostly Used In Living Faith Church A.k.a Winners Chapel / Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo / Why Is Apostolic Faith Church So Quiet Among The Pentecostal Churches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostolic Faith Church: Na Wa For This Kind Church by Akell(m): 5:28am On May 23, 2015
prissylee:
Please help me out... Am new in ikorodu and for two sundays i haven't attend a church... My mum suggested apostolic faith for me and the problem is i dont knw their address and how to locate it... Pls help because i need to go to church this coming sunday..

If Anthony Village ain't too far. You can worship there. PM Alexleo as suggested.
Re: Apostolic Faith Church: Na Wa For This Kind Church by olowolekan(m): 7:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
I was saved in this church.it's a church of God.If you are thirsty and hunger after righteousness ,please go to Apostolic faith .The church of God with a burning message.
Re: Apostolic Faith Church: Na Wa For This Kind Church by cbrass(m): 4:58pm On Oct 20, 2015
duality:
ok good church. do they have a branch in lekki-ajah area?

Yes but it's ibeju lekki, though we have people that come from your area to ibeju lekki. In fact I stay in ikota and I attend almost every sunday
Re: Apostolic Faith Church: Na Wa For This Kind Church by cbrass(m): 5:03pm On Oct 20, 2015
duality:
what about hypocrisy? the church teaches that watching television, using the computer/internet is a sin.but i learnt that most of the pastors have jettisoned that idea. i also learnt that they dont use powder and colognes etc that those things are iniquities

now @poster you give the impression that giving is not stressed in the church.but don't forget that their are blessings in giving. although the criminal nature its being used in churches these days lives much to be deserved.

responds from those who attend the church shows that they do not sing any other songs other than hymnals. which i think is quite limiting. though we also have good hymns; but only hymns is like confining you to a funny system where you cant express yourself and praise God as led by the holy spirit. besides only hymns makes the service dull.

a friend who visited told me they never beveled/ agreed he was born again. he said after the service one sunday evening, the church members pounced on him mounting pressure on him to remain on his kneels praying for his soul as he was heading to hell fire. according to him he wondered if these people had designing spirit. he felt somewhat embarrassed.
according to him also. their testimony system requires that you stick to your being born again and nothing more eg if you testify that God blessed you with a car, you'l be made to shot up.

is the church aroud lekki-ajah area? coz i'd like to visit. among other things i was told the church is similar to deeper life, mountain of fire and maybe chosen ministries. which are good churches.

And you still want to visit?
Re: Apostolic Faith Church: Na Wa For This Kind Church by duality(m): 11:23pm On Oct 20, 2015
cbrass:

And you still want to visit?

It's a good church, they teach the rare truth.
Re: Apostolic Faith Church: Na Wa For This Kind Church by cbrass(m): 12:21am On Oct 21, 2015
duality:

It's a good church, they teach the rare truth.

Are you a member now
Re: Apostolic Faith Church: Na Wa For This Kind Church by duality(m): 10:58am On Oct 21, 2015
cbrass:

Are you a member now

No. Didn't take note of you earlier.
Re: Apostolic Faith Church: Na Wa For This Kind Church by Akell(m): 6:52am On Oct 22, 2015
duality:

No. Didn't take note of you earlier.
Why not try and join.
Re: Apostolic Faith Church: Na Wa For This Kind Church by duality(m): 11:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
Akell:

Why not try and join.

Okay, I hear. AJah to epe? abi?
Re: Apostolic Faith Church: Na Wa For This Kind Church by cbrass(m): 4:22am On Oct 23, 2015
duality:

Okay, I hear. AJah to epe? abi?

No ibeju lekki. That is where i attend
Re: Apostolic Faith Church: Na Wa For This Kind Church by Priest200(m): 11:15am On Oct 23, 2015
Goshen360:
I love this church. I know them in the United States here. My the Grace of God, as God is leading me into ministry in the future, I hope to teaching God people the truth like this kind of church - NO TITHE but only biblical Giving. God help us all in Jesus Name. (Amen)
Dont miss quote the writter pls he didnt say they dnt pay tithe or tithing is nt biblical he only said heaven is their priority take note sir
Re: Apostolic Faith Church: Na Wa For This Kind Church by duality(m): 6:36pm On Oct 24, 2015
cbrass:

No ibeju lekki. That is where i attend

okay .. One day..maybe.
Re: Apostolic Faith Church: Na Wa For This Kind Church by cbrass(m): 10:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
duality:

okay .. One day..maybe.

Alright
Re: Apostolic Faith Church: Na Wa For This Kind Church by psa1102(m): 8:13am On Dec 16, 2015
No Denomination In Heaven . Let us preach CHRIST the author and the finisher of our faith. Every organization have there own week and strong point. Only God is perfect.
Re: Apostolic Faith Church: Na Wa For This Kind Church by Tobbey(m): 7:31am On Nov 06, 2016
WAP:
@Alexleo,

I have checked Apostolc faith website but could not get the list of the parishes in Nigeria, Can you post this so that I can locate a nearer parish, I stay in Otta.

I remember when I was young, they used to take us for sunday evening service and we used to go to the camp ground at Anthony village. Though I attend Redeemed now, I think I need to pray and retrace my step back to a near by parish. Enough of junks that we hear on the pulpit today on how to build mansions on earth when there is no mansion in heaven.

5, Odunlami street, Ali-ishiba, Sango ota
Re: Apostolic Faith Church: Na Wa For This Kind Church by Tobbey(m): 7:33am On Nov 06, 2016
Pls., im new in Badore, Lekki ajah

Where cani get the closest Apostolic Faith Church here
Thanks
Re: Apostolic Faith Church: Na Wa For This Kind Church by Tobbey(m): 7:34am On Nov 06, 2016
cbrass:

Yes but it's ibeju lekki, though we have people that come from your area to ibeju lekki. In fact I stay in ikota and I attend almost every sunday

Any in Badore Ajah?
The closest?
Re: Apostolic Faith Church: Na Wa For This Kind Church by cbrass(m): 1:14pm On Nov 06, 2016
Tobbey:

Any in Badore Ajah?
The closest?
None
Re: Apostolic Faith Church: Na Wa For This Kind Church by Akell(m): 8:36pm On Nov 06, 2016
We thank God for this godly heritage bestowed onto us. It is my prayer that the church of God spreads her tentacles across every book and cranny of this nation.
Re: Apostolic Faith Church: Na Wa For This Kind Church by Akell(m): 8:36pm On Nov 06, 2016
We thank God for this godly heritage bestowed onto us. It is my prayer that the church of God spreads her tentacles across every nook and cranny of this nation.
Re: Apostolic Faith Church: Na Wa For This Kind Church by cbrass(m): 10:28pm On Nov 06, 2016
Akell:
We thank God for this godly heritage bestowed onto us. It is my prayer that the church of God spreads her tentacles across every nook and cranny of this nation.

Amen o
Re: Apostolic Faith Church: Na Wa For This Kind Church by Lizy100: 10:50am On Mar 19, 2017
Please how is marriage conducted in Apostolic faith?
Re: Apostolic Faith Church: Na Wa For This Kind Church by Ignyte(m): 12:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
Nice description... I almost thought u were describing my church... anyways no yawa... Go your own, me sef go my own... All of us go meet for heaven
Re: Apostolic Faith Church: Na Wa For This Kind Church by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 23, 2018
Re: Apostolic Faith Church: Na Wa For This Kind Church by Akell(m): 11:09pm On Mar 25, 2018
Idof:
Pls I need address to any branch at yaba.

I know of the Ebute Meta branch. There's also one at Oworonshoki.
Re: Apostolic Faith Church: Na Wa For This Kind Church by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2018
Akell:

I know of the Ebute Meta branch. There's also one at Oworonshoki.

Thank you.
Re: Apostolic Faith Church: Na Wa For This Kind Church by DocJoseph(m): 12:20am On Dec 18, 2019
@OP

My question is, if you're saying that this Church is perfect, do they obey the 10 commandments of Moses- especially the 4th commandments which is (Sabbath day on Saturdays).... Or have they skipped the Sabbath observance?

I need reply pls...
Thanks!
Re: Apostolic Faith Church: Na Wa For This Kind Church by Yomit71(m): 12:51pm On Oct 09, 2022
Apostolic faith church is a church that keep the standard of the gospel without compromise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Married Women That Respect Their Spiritual Leaders More Than Their Husbands. / Adeboye Wearing Convocation Gown In UNN (Photos) / “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.