Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

I Love This Soldier - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love This Soldier (13880 Views)

Poll: MY GIRLFRIEND OF 4 YEARS IS A SOLDIER. SHOULD I MARRY HER?

YES, A WOMAN IS A WOMAN: 60% (68 votes)
I HAVE A FEW DOUBTS: 7% (8 votes)
TRY. YOU MIGHT BE LUCKY: 10% (12 votes)
YOU ARE ASKING FOR A LIFETIME OF TROUBLE: 2% (3 votes)
MY HAND NO DEY O: 19% (22 votes)
This poll has ended

Here Is How To Show Love This Valentine / OMG: See What This Soldier Did When He Cut His Wife Cheating / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love This Soldier by Jalal(m): 12:05pm On May 08, 2012
Marry am, no regrets grin
Re: I Love This Soldier by phemi01(m): 12:09pm On May 08, 2012
Why should you come here to ask us whether u shld marry her. Na we go live with ur wife? U are old enough to make decisions for urself mahn. Lyk say if she kill u na NLs go bury u. Rubbish post.
Re: I Love This Soldier by Spartakos: 12:14pm On May 08, 2012
THIS STORY IS HERE because it's weird and i need replies.
on one occasion, a guy who had lost patience after she refused his advances had hit her. she promptly replied and left a few marks on the shocked man's skin. but she's soft with me. she was shy about tellin me she hit the guy. i found out myself
Re: I Love This Soldier by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 08, 2012
This OP seems so well spoken. Nairaland will soon change ur tone.
Back to the topic of discussion. Love the girl, don't go in with a mindset of who can beat who(but always keep in shape). I have a feeling yours is going to be a good(if u are both wise and God fearing) and funky(if u both dont forget the pecularity of your relationship)marriage. Enjoy and good fortune cos ur wise is neva going to be as wide as a building .
Re: I Love This Soldier by Spartakos: 12:17pm On May 08, 2012
PHEMI how do you feel when people insult you? if you find this uninterestin, you could go on to the next post while people who like it post their comments.
Re: I Love This Soldier by gruppom: 12:18pm On May 08, 2012
Silly boys, some women like occasional spanks on the bottom. Clearly your girl wants you to show her who is Boss once in a while- a fantasy or fetish. But don't be fooled, if you get out of hand she will Kill you. If you cheat or embarass her , she will kill you. Enjoy being true to her. Because in marriage there are moments that we civilians feel we could kill our men. But they escaped only because we don't know how to and don't want to be caught. That is not clealry your case, your misses has a license to kill. Tell us the part two in ten years.

I am talking as a manager at a company and enjoy my play fights with hubby. But if he slaps me for real, i know where his eggs are

2 Likes

Re: I Love This Soldier by ijebabe: 12:21pm On May 08, 2012
Dyt: U beat her?
U once had a fyt n u won?
She said she knows ow 2 kill u?

Erm brb
Runs away
LMAO! I love ur analysis of the situation grin grin

OP, just play a game of truth and dare with mouth action if she chooses to tell the truth, she'll confess grin
Seriously she might not be that bad, its just strange is all. From what you said earlier she is not proud she beat up her ex, in fact he deserved it. Just talk to her openly.
Re: I Love This Soldier by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 08, 2012
I dont think there is anything bad in falling in love and eventually marrying a soldier lady
It all depends on first thing LOVE
If you truly love her and respect her, you wont hit her in any way
She is a woman and women deserves to be treated with respect
No matter what she did to you, you have better ways to make her pay than hitting
Men, you are really a DOG
WIFE BEATER
Whether military, CIA, you shouldnt hit her
As regards asking us whether to marrry her or not
That completely depends on you
You have to know if you can live with her considering the nature of her jobs
The decision is completely on you
It's just like asking people, complete strangers whether to marry my fiancee because of bla bla bla
This post is actualy pretty childish and somewhat stupid actually
You should be man enough to take your own decision and stand on it regardless of occupation of your wife or the fear of her beating you up in contest
Please op, how old are you?
I want to know if you are mature
Sorry
Re: I Love This Soldier by sureboykris(m): 12:26pm On May 08, 2012
Spartakos: goldieluks, i'm not done yet. i always win her in the play-fight. she sometimes likes me hittin her. she does not attack me. i relate with her like any other woman. sometimes i even beat her when she goes wrong. we once had a real fight and i won. her bones remain soft but she says she knows where to hit and kill. she seems to love me. i actually love her. we go to places together. she says she can do anythin for me. the big question is: should i marry her? is she just playin along for now? pls think deeply
. The fact that A̶̲̥̅ lady is A̶̲̥̅ soldier doesn't make her any less A̶̲̥̅ female. The problem is ,it seems U̶̲̥̅̊ r not mature enough or ready for marriage. If U̶̲̥̅̊ really r,U̶̲̥̅̊ won't be asking peeps U̶̲̥̅̊ hardly know to make up Ūя̲̅ mind for U̶̲̥̅̊. Only U̶̲̥̅̊ can make that decision. i wonder y U̶̲̥̅̊ r testing Ūя̲̅ strenght on this lady. Its A̶̲̥̅ shame. Pls quit fighting n face more important issues like getting to know eachother more. If she really loves U̶̲̥̅̊ ,i doubt she will ever wanna "jull U̶̲̥̅̊ "
Re: I Love This Soldier by Spartakos: 12:26pm On May 08, 2012
GRUPPOM, i saw the maturity in your post before you told of your status and marriage. i know girls act as you said in your first lines here. and you as a lady confirmed it. she also tells she knows where to grab my balls like u said. thanks for sharin.
Re: I Love This Soldier by Spartakos: 12:30pm On May 08, 2012
MARYJAMES your mouth is really full of foul words. can't you write without foulin up this topic?
Re: I Love This Soldier by Hoodrat(m): 12:36pm On May 08, 2012
You are funny.
Re: I Love This Soldier by Spartakos: 12:40pm On May 08, 2012
hoodrat why do you say that? thanks for sharin
Re: I Love This Soldier by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 08, 2012
^^^ this is 190 grin grin grin Thanks for sharin
Re: I Love This Soldier by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 08, 2012
Dyt: U beat her?
U once had a fyt n u won?
She said she knows ow 2 kill u?

Erm brb
Runs away
grin lmfao, u no go kill person 4 here!
Re: I Love This Soldier by PhysicsQED(m): 12:54pm On May 08, 2012
This is some high quality, grade A trolling right here. Keep it up spartakos, it's entertaining.
Re: I Love This Soldier by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 08, 2012
cheesy, ride on brada 'till we wake up one morning spotting an obituary on d front page of nairaland reading "wife grips husband balls...and bla bla, you know d rest".
Re: I Love This Soldier by Spartakos: 12:57pm On May 08, 2012
spartakos is waitin for more replies
Re: I Love This Soldier by pbs4real(m): 1:00pm On May 08, 2012
A soldier will always remain a soldier,she neva shw u her real character,marry her first,*u go chop beaten tire*anyways best of luck...
Re: I Love This Soldier by rhymz(m): 1:10pm On May 08, 2012
Alusi Okija: This na the same guy wey talk say ehn wan fhuck Army girl but ehn mind dey cut!!
EHn don open new account again ontop army matter.
This story na "stories that touch".
See civilian beat army!! You think say na ludo them dey play before you enter army?!
I laugh in JTF.
Maybe na 'Salvation Army" she dey!! grin
u dis guy sef u no go kill me with wetin u dey write...ahahahahahha
Re: I Love This Soldier by amosy007: 1:12pm On May 08, 2012
Excelboi: And this got to the front page? I even thought its all about Spartacos of the movie. Mtscheeeew
lol... Guy u harsh o grin
Re: I Love This Soldier by Ralphjoe(m): 1:12pm On May 08, 2012
at op, you can still keep on dating her now for the mean-time coz you are not still sure if that behavious she is putting up for you is just a camourflage or it's for real, anyway, i would advice you to put her to a test by doing something you know will annoy her a little, i min just a little, don't go and overblow it o, then watch what she does to you, if you are satisfied with her reaction, then you can go ahead and marry her
Re: I Love This Soldier by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 08, 2012
This is cu-ra-zy. The story line is so lame! Did u smoke bitter leave?

1 Like

Re: I Love This Soldier by Spartakos: 1:15pm On May 08, 2012
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, guess what? you can vote no this topic if you go to the top of this page. thanks for sharin and participtin
Re: I Love This Soldier by Spartakos: 1:22pm On May 08, 2012
BENNYRAZ it is normal for you to find this story crazy. but that's why it's here. it's the story of my life for four years. thank you for sharin
Re: I Love This Soldier by amygreat24(f): 1:25pm On May 08, 2012
Dis is funny!
Re: I Love This Soldier by kemiola89(f): 1:25pm On May 08, 2012
*singing* dis love na jackie chan. Lolzz
@op, follow your heart.
Re: I Love This Soldier by pbs4real(m): 1:26pm On May 08, 2012
smileybuh dis guy naa psycopath....,e come make d thread title draw attention... tongue smileybuh dis guy naa psycopath....,e come make d thread title draw attention...
Re: I Love This Soldier by clemmonce(m): 1:27pm On May 08, 2012
a woman is a woman no wahala jor
Re: I Love This Soldier by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 08, 2012
Spartakos: BLABBER, marriage is a decision you make once in a lifetime. i'm sorry if that upset you but she's used to givin and takin violence. marriage is a tough decision. and it's kind of funny when you ask if i'm high. i neva taste it or smoke.
let me be frank with you. This girl of yours is jos pretending to put your heart at ease that she is jos like any lady. So dont go grinning that you can beat a soldier lady! She can beat you blue with her hand tied behind her
Re: I Love This Soldier by DukeNija(m): 1:35pm On May 08, 2012
Spartakos: goldieluks, i'm not done yet. i always win her in the play-fight. she sometimes likes me hittin her. she does not attack me. i relate with her like any other woman. sometimes i even beat her when she goes wrong. we once had a real fight and i won. her bones remain soft but she says she knows where to hit and kill. she seems to love me. i actually love her. we go to places together. she says she can do anythin for me. the big question is: should i marry her? is she just playin along for now? pls think deeply
Crazy People. grin grin grin
Re: I Love This Soldier by Spartakos: 1:37pm On May 08, 2012
BIAFRA4THARMY, how are you sure of that? you really a soldier

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) / Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s) / Nothing Turns Me Off In A Lady More Than This...(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.