Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

I Love This Soldier - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love This Soldier (13882 Views)

Poll: MY GIRLFRIEND OF 4 YEARS IS A SOLDIER. SHOULD I MARRY HER?

YES, A WOMAN IS A WOMAN: 60% (68 votes)
I HAVE A FEW DOUBTS: 7% (8 votes)
TRY. YOU MIGHT BE LUCKY: 10% (12 votes)
YOU ARE ASKING FOR A LIFETIME OF TROUBLE: 2% (3 votes)
MY HAND NO DEY O: 19% (22 votes)
This poll has ended

Here Is How To Show Love This Valentine / OMG: See What This Soldier Did When He Cut His Wife Cheating / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love This Soldier by Beaf1: 1:40pm On May 08, 2012
The are like lions and cheeters, no matter how you pampered or feed them, one day if they need blood they will eat you up. That's a fact! Remember the injection they are given at the camps to loosen the nuts a bit? Just kidding man cheesy

Just take this as an adventure, marry her but always remember to eat well, keep to shape and give it to her like a stallion. Whenever she feels like killing you she will have second thought cos she knows what she will be missing wink
Re: I Love This Soldier by Spartakos: 1:44pm On May 08, 2012
BEEF, that's funny
Re: I Love This Soldier by ril19(m): 1:49pm On May 08, 2012
Spartakos how did u know d guy is 4rm another state when d guy's state wasn't even mentioned, considering d fact dat u stated dat u just joined 2day. Do u possibly kw d guy he was talking about, who posted dat he wants 2 hv sex wit a soldier bt doesn't kw hw? Ur story sounds sincere, but a few disconnecting lines hv 2b re-connected
Re: I Love This Soldier by kpolli(m): 1:50pm On May 08, 2012
so poster, u feel she allows u win the fights so u wud marry her. . . . then when u guys marry n u dare lift ur hands up, ur as good as dead

1 Like

Re: I Love This Soldier by Idowuogbo(f): 1:54pm On May 08, 2012
Hahahaha! Dis poster don mad finish o! U guys are play fighting and she let u win LMAO!!!

D day she light grenade for your ear u,go no Boko haram no b malware.
Re: I Love This Soldier by Spartakos: 1:58pm On May 08, 2012
RIL, pay attention to the details. i come and read this website and go anytime. that's been so for sometime now but i decided to join today. if you paid attention to the details of the other individual's post, you would have seen that he mentioned his state. check it out again. thanks for askin
Re: I Love This Soldier by chriscar: 2:03pm On May 08, 2012
if you really love her,marry her,

1 Like

Re: I Love This Soldier by Sweetjoe(m): 2:10pm On May 08, 2012
blabber15: Hmmm... You're playfighting with a soldier. One day na one day, a mistake will occur and you might leave this world oh. Be warned. Also, why on earth would you beat a lady? Even if she does wrong, don't you have a mouth? Tell her what she did was wrong. I don't understand why you would abuse someone you're still dating
thank you my brother! Marry her and try that (beat) again,she will kill you. Sheekina!
Re: I Love This Soldier by daviesmania(m): 2:11pm On May 08, 2012
Go ahead & marry her, but hav it @ de bak of ur mind dat 1 day she wil hit dat place she knows & u wil die
Re: I Love This Soldier by Goldieluks: 2:20pm On May 08, 2012
Beaf!:
The are like lions and cheeters, no matter how you pampered or feed them, one day if they need blood they will eat you up. That's a fact! Remember the injection they are given at the camps to loosen the nuts a bit? Just kidding man cheesy

Just take this as an adventure, marry her but always remember to eat well, keep to shape and give it to her like a stallion. Whenever she feels like killing you she will have second thought cos she knows what she will be missing wink

Hahahahahaha. She is a female soldier, and not a male soldier ffs!!!
Re: I Love This Soldier by Spartakos: 2:38pm On May 08, 2012
the poll at the top of this page tilts toward the direction of marriage. hmmmm. impressive.
Re: I Love This Soldier by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 08, 2012
Spartakos: BIAFRA4THARMY, how are you sure of that? you really a soldier
there is what we cal Basic millitary training, its a training on how to kill . So your girl can beat the hell out of you. She can infact take atleast three men at a go so she is jos pretending cos she love ya!

1 Like

Re: I Love This Soldier by Spartakos: 3:07pm On May 08, 2012
thanks for sharin. i'll never forget this day
Re: I Love This Soldier by Oskilala: 3:28pm On May 08, 2012
She's a soldier shocked marry her o! coz if dnt, she will kill you & if u marry her too, she will still kill you but after some years. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Love This Soldier by Spartakos: 3:49pm On May 08, 2012
OSKY, this is a real problem. thank you for sharin. next comment please.
Re: I Love This Soldier by 3ace(m): 3:51pm On May 08, 2012
pbs4real: A soldier will always remain a soldier,she neva shw u her real character,marry her first,*u go chop beaten tire*anyways best of luck...
lol gringringrin
Re: I Love This Soldier by mxxpunkxx: 3:59pm On May 08, 2012
U had better change your name to Brad Pitt grin grin grin
Re: I Love This Soldier by wakagirl: 4:00pm On May 08, 2012
You once had a fight
as in real fight?
and you won? and you actually think you won?

You beat a woman?
If you have started fighting (and you can confidently and proudly say you beat a woman) now as in real fight i pray -may you have a long life
Re: I Love This Soldier by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 08, 2012
guy, to be sincere u r not serious, u r dating a female soldier for the past 4yrs and u dont realised she is a soldier den. now dat its abt to take her to the alter and get married u nw knw dat she is a soldier...! u beta tink wella. best of luck
Re: I Love This Soldier by AlusiOkija: 4:24pm On May 08, 2012
Spartakos: ALUSI OKIJA try to distinguish between that guy and me. he is from another state. pls read his post and this. i'm not talkin about sex. we've been together for FOUR years. thanks for sharin.

Ekwe!!

And you expect me to believe that Jesus died a virgin. angry
Re: I Love This Soldier by mjconcept(m): 4:26pm On May 08, 2012
strangest: So you guys fight eveyday? clap for yourselves.. Mr. and Mrs Smith
grin
strangest: So you guys fight eveyday? clap for yourselves.. Mr. and Mrs Smith
Re: I Love This Soldier by Spartakos: 5:00pm On May 08, 2012
OKIJA, you use a holy name here, my hand no dey o.
Re: I Love This Soldier by Spartakos: 5:02pm On May 08, 2012
MXXPUNKXX, why you callin me brad pitt?
Re: I Love This Soldier by derolemode(m): 5:23pm On May 08, 2012
frankly i will start dis way love does not start on monday and end on saturday, love does not descriminate afterall <monkey no fine but im mama like am so>am sorry but its your decision 2 take cos no other person knows how you feel about her except you!
Re: I Love This Soldier by Spartakos: 5:29pm On May 08, 2012
DEROLEMODE, thank you. more comments are welcome.
Re: I Love This Soldier by cesil92: 5:36pm On May 08, 2012
To Mr Poster, You always win her each time both of you play fight...... I thinbk she still has the upper hand cos she knows where to hit you and kill... Beta watch out cos she may try to practice what she knows with you and which may end you in the grave and makes her T\the final winner.

For who laughs last last best and she seems to be the one that will laugh last and best
Re: I Love This Soldier by fio(m): 5:48pm On May 08, 2012
U need 2 pray hard.
Re: I Love This Soldier by jice(m): 6:07pm On May 08, 2012
Hello Spartacus,

Can you convince her in discussing the issues of life?
Re: I Love This Soldier by Spartakos: 6:18pm On May 08, 2012
JICE, what issues do you write about? and thanks for posting
Re: I Love This Soldier by Cheggoon(m): 7:36pm On May 08, 2012
Alusi Okija: This na the same guy wey talk say ehn wan fhuck Army girl but ehn mind dey cut!!
EHn don open new account again ontop army matter.
This story na "stories that touch".
See civilian beat army!! You think say na ludo them dey play before you enter army?!
I laugh in JTF.
Maybe na 'Salvation Army" she dey!! grin
some bodi help me oooo.
Dis guy u too funny....Salvation Army...na still army..
Guy u no well at all.....wowowowwoowowowow
i dey laff aboki laff..!
Re: I Love This Soldier by lightheart(m): 7:42pm On May 08, 2012
Can I pay u and ur soldier-wife-to-be to grace my fight club wit ur skills?? Husband and wife D audience will go wild.....u game??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

With My Beautiful Side Chick (photo Added) / This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) / Share Your Valentine's Day Message To Your Lover(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.