Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,054 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? (16840 Views)

What Buhari Achieved In Seven Months – Presidency / What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? / What Has Martin Elechi Achieved in Ebonyi state? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by dayokanu(m): 5:53am On May 10, 2012
Beaf:

On average, it takes two years for a govt to establish itself. GEJ spent close to a year with inherited machinery and has spent another with his own machinery. I would expect to begin seeing very solid results in the next few months.

Take a look at Obama for example, just last year, his popularity was in the doldrums with wave after wave of attacks by the tea parties and accusations of betrayal and failure from diverse quarters. The man seemed hesitant and unsure, a woeful distance from the guy that strutted the campaign trail like a prize peacock.
But look at him today, 3 years in, popular and totally comfortable in his skin.
So long as GEJ means well, we will all be satisfied in the end.

You don turn this asskissing into a career oo

Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by gregg2: 5:57am On May 10, 2012
GEJ will be Nigeria's greatest President ever.
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by baslone: 6:17am On May 10, 2012
Nigeria is bomb-free for 7days now.

Congratulations Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by clemog: 6:25am On May 10, 2012
So far, President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has vision for this country. He only inflict the masses with gardness. He's a visionless leader for the whole country. Maybe i forget during his administration, there's chaos, insecurity, high volume of corrupt practices and so on. Useless leaders and their useless ways.
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by DinhoMVP: 6:36am On May 10, 2012
Mcfemad: It is few days to mark one year in office of President Goodluck Jonathan. I was wondering what he has achieved in his one year in office. To me, there is absolutely nothing visible I can mention as his achievement (fulfillment of his campaign promises) to have benefited the common man on the streets other than plan, plans.

Nairalanders, Lets contribute and share thoughts on Jonathan's accomplishment in one year as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Thank you,

well i f GEJ fails 2do anytn substantial i wnt b disapointd i neva blivd in him & im stil waitn 4him 2pruv me wrong..hweva i knw dere r certain elements & cabal wrkin against him bt i wsh him best of luck cos tk it or leav it he's stil ma PRESIDENT
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Chegunn(m): 7:01am On May 10, 2012
I agree with all of u who av said he has achieved sumfin n is transforming ng. BUT it is dis kind of jona's transformation that will be hapenin in ur lives
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by maasoap(m): 7:05am On May 10, 2012
@Beaf, I can see that you don't have much to say on this thread. Infact you're late to appear on this thread but at last, you summoned courage to appear. Don't worry, very soon you will have something to tell us about Aregbesola, Governor of Osun state. Because I know that you're obsess with him. But believe me, Retarden is a failure. Total failure.
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by gulfer: 7:39am On May 10, 2012
Succeded in making Nigeria more insecure than when the ND militants were on the prowl with the BH guys fully on the loose!
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by tatosh: 7:57am On May 10, 2012
oxford: 1. Conducted a free and fair election. Some thing that was way out of our reach before now

2. Establishment of federal universities in every state

3. Sovorereign Wealth Fund (SWF) which is a vehicle initiated by this administration to secure the future economic well being of Nigeria

4. Not always been on a sick leave

5. Reawakening the Nigerian Railway Corporation

6. improving power generation(it was 1000mw during Yaradua, I have not forgotten) and establishing a road map for Nigeria power sector.

7. Maintaining inflation average at 9.4% - single digit.

8. Putting Henry Okar and Ibori out of circulation

9. 35% women in governance

10. Signing the FOI bill and Local content bill into law.

11. Reviewing NYSC allowance from a mere 9,700 to 19,800

12. Stabilizing the price of cement

Please tell me how all these has improved the life of the average nigerian directly in the past one year u fool. I'm amazed at nigerians tolerance for mediocrity
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Okijajuju1(m): 8:18am On May 10, 2012
bittyend:

Sharrrrap Ibotic baboon!!! We NEVER wanted to be part of this God forsaken country, but Ibotic NNAMDI AZIKWE sold the South out.... Ibos Ebos are the biggest problem in Nigeria - everything that has tainted the country started with Ibos...

Birth of Nigeria = Ibos (Nnamdi azikwe).

First coup = Ibos (Ifeajuna and Azikwe, but Nzeogwu was the cover up).

Unitary government = Ibos (faggit azz Aguiyi Ironsi and Ibo conspiracy to dominate).

First civil war in Africa a la Biafra war = Ibos (Ojukwu and his pipe dream to rule Nigeria).

Introduction of drug trade in Nigeria = Ibos and IBB conspiracy.

Introduction of 419 in Nigeria = Ibos and IBB conspiracy.

Annulment of June 12 = Ibos and IBB conspiracy (Eze Chukwumerije, Ojo maduekwe, Nzeribe etc.)

Present overly corrupt Administration = Ibos control the key positions (Minister of finance, power, defence etc.)

Everything wrong with the country, starts and ends with the Esau tribe across the Niger... Create your own country - we are tired of you guys!!! grin grin grin

I dont know why I find this hilariously funny... You still are a f'aggot though. cool
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Okijajuju1(m): 8:27am On May 10, 2012
As long as Boko Haram are still dropping bombs on themselves in the North, Yoruba people are still killing themselves over Presidency of NURTW in the west, it will be difficult to see what the present administration (from federal to state level) are actually doing.

I for one do not think he is a bad president.

Its just Yoruba people & Hausa people that are responsible for the poor state of everything in the country. #justsaying...
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by najoke: 9:19am On May 10, 2012
Beaf:

On average, it takes two years for a govt to establish itself. GEJ spent close to a year with inherited machinery and has spent another with his own machinery. I would expect to begin seeing very solid results in the next few months.

Take a look at Obama for example, just last year, his popularity was in the doldrums with wave after wave of attacks by the tea parties and accusations of betrayal and failure from diverse quarters. The man seemed hesitant and unsure, a woeful distance from the guy that strutted the campaign trail like a prize peacock.

apart being on Jona mugu's paylist, demon patience must surely know how to give u a good blo.w job. U sure know how to talk trash.

Just answer the damn question what has your oga admin achieved in one year(both positive and negative)
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Nobody: 9:27am On May 10, 2012
Beaf:

this from the ethug who keeps stalking aregbesola - with wave after wave of attacks by the gej brigade parties and accusations of betrayal and failure from diverse quarters.

the hypocrisy of the pdp eran ileya knows no bounds
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by snthesis(m): 9:42am On May 10, 2012
booqee: has introducing FB reduced corruption, solved d problem of insecurity, provided an increased power supply?? Or has it helped in eradicating poverty?? So plssss, don't tell me that introducing fb is one major landmark like dat!
Besides, whether he introduced it or not, its soo inevitable and unavoidable dat fb was still gonna find its way into nigeria. So pls pls plssss, dat one is nufin! undecided
so we do have blondes in nigeria tongue
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Aigirl(f): 9:49am On May 10, 2012
Uncle joe has done alot lik;
increased fuel price&general prices,
increasd alocatn 2beef presidntial convoy(920m)
increasd alawnces 2ministres of finance
increasd feedin,entertainmnt alawnces2himself&vp
increasd patience's wardrobe&make-up kits
establishd d almajiri sch 2train more boko haram..
Climbd untop of d bombing situatns
giv us FOI,so dey can tel us hw much dey looth eachtime&we cnt do anytin abt it...
&d list continues...
D guy don try lets clap 4him kwakwakwakwakwa kwa!
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by ogazi007(m): 10:07am On May 10, 2012
I really do not know what you guys are saying,Gej has been in charge for the past two years as far as i am concern.he was VP for over two years before Baba go slow passed away and one would wanna believe he was going do well for having spent over two years as a VP,another one year as an acting president,another one year now as the president,yet he still thinking of what to do.honestly Gej was a huge mistake.we can at least remember late president Yaradua over the two years he spent in the office for amnesty program in the Niger Delta region,reduction of fuel prices,electoral reform etc.God forbid Gej pass on today,what exactly are we gonna remember him for?
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by najoke: 10:12am On May 10, 2012
ogazi007: I really do not know what you guys are saying,Gej has been in charge for the past two years as far as i am concern.he was VP for over two years before Baba go slow passed away and one would wanna believe he was going do well for having spent over two years as a VP,another one year as an acting president,another one year now as the president,yet he still thinking of what to do.honestly Gej was a huge mistake.we can at least remember late president Yaradua over the two years he spent in the office for amnesty program in the Niger Delta region,reduction of fuel prices,electoral reform etc.God forbid Gej pass on today,what exactly are we gonna remember him for?

gbam!!!

Oya oga Beaf abi na rotten Beaf over to you.
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by scopusng(m): 10:41am On May 10, 2012
The British Government has decided to banish children of corrupt Nigerian politicians from its private schools.
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by kanmifad(m): 10:43am On May 10, 2012
1 year of no achievement but crime and violence,indicipline, corruption insecurity etc
at highest level
Mcfemad: It is few days to mark one year in office of President Goodluck Jonathan. I was wondering what he has achieved in his one year in office. To me, there is absolutely nothing visible I can mention as his achievement (fulfillment of his campaign promises) to have benefited the common man on the streets other than plan, plans.

Nairalanders, Lets contribute and share thoughts on Jonathan's accomplishment in one year as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Thank you,
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by baslone: 11:04am On May 10, 2012
ogazi007: I really do not know what you guys are saying,Gej has been in charge for the past two years as far as i am concern.he was VP for over two years before Baba go slow passed away and one would wanna believe he was going do well for having spent over two years as a VP,another one year as an acting president,another one year now as the president,yet he still thinking of what to do.honestly Gej was a huge mistake.we can at least remember late president Yaradua over the two years he spent in the office for amnesty program in the Niger Delta region,reduction of fuel prices,electoral reform etc.God forbid Gej pass on today,what exactly are we gonna remember him for?

LOOOOOTIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by liftedme(m): 11:12am On May 10, 2012
To me this administration is a total failure. The only visibe progress is increased hunger and hardship garnished with corruption in high places..........Sorry Jonathan.
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by dailynigerian: 12:32pm On May 10, 2012
Interesting posts, no comment
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Beaf: 1:00pm On May 10, 2012
na_joke:

gbam!!!

Oya oga Beaf abi na rotten Beaf over to you.

Why do you guys take turns to sound more daft than the other? Its puzzling! shocked

Abeg, continue your winshes party jare! Any blood of children to divide? Any vultures de dance kokoma for una?
Winshes must fly na! Obubra airways! LOLZZZZZ!!!

Buncha pathetic losers.
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by purplekayc(m): 1:01pm On May 10, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Olaolufred(m): 1:23pm On May 10, 2012
maasoap: But North and South West massively voted for him. The Retarden should simply swing into action before his popularity completely disappears.

My greatest regret is that The same south-west through ACN decided to support him in place of their candidate for presidency.
I never voted for OBJ, but did for SlowMotion Egbere.I fooled myself big time.
Those with insinuation that his problem is because he is not from NE,NW,NC or SW seems to be in demonic realms of HALLUCINATION.
They should know that votes from SS and SE would never have made him President.
Bitter Truth.
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Olaolufred(m): 1:37pm On May 10, 2012

Yaradua, the only one to reduce fuel price in Nigeria since the End of Military Era.
See how your Boy that Nigerians Including -Soyinka and Civil societies fought for during his temptation days under Turai and Andoakaa is messing up Nigeria.
You might have left for the great beyond, but we remember you for having a soft side for the masses.
The man who took over seems to be worse than anything. Probably your dead body would have done better than this. Yaradua, RIP.
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Baawaa(m): 1:46pm On May 10, 2012
Olaolufred:

My greatest regret is that The same south-west through ACN decided to support him in place of their candidate for presidency.
I never voted for OBJ, but did for SlowMotion Egbere.I fooled myself big time.
Those with insinuation that his problem is because he is not from NE,NW,NC or SW seems to be in demonic realms of HALLUCINATION.
They should know that votes from SS and SE would never have made him President.
Bitter Truth.
Bitter truth grin grin grin
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by Demdem(m): 1:46pm On May 10, 2012
as it was during his days in Bayelsa (failure galore) so it is now till 2015 when the RETARDEEN will leave office.
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by forkadict(m): 2:06pm On May 10, 2012
LeoMax: 1. HE HAS TAKEN POLICEMEN OFF THE ROADS
2. HE HAS EXPOSED THE CABAL OF SUBSIDY
3. HE HAS SILENCED THE ABOKI "BORN TO RULE" DICTUM
4. HE HAS AMPUTATED OBJ FROM MAINSTREAM POLITICS
5. HE HAS PUSHED IBB TO DUSTBIN
6. HE HAS GIVEN POWERS TO STATES TO GENERATE ELECTRICITY
7. HE HAS BOOSTED NIGERIA'S IMAGE IN COMMITTEE OF NATIONS
8. HE HAS PROVEN THAT MINORITY CAN HAVE OPPORTUNITY TO RULE
9. HE HAS (MORE TO COME)

1. Major roads, yes. But they are always on my street at night on a daily basis.
2. He did not expose the cabal. Nigerians did. The exposure was due to the uproar by nigerians during the subsidy period. Now that the cabal have been exposed, id he not saying that he is not going to prosecute them? I doubt if you reside in naija.
3. At what cost? Thousands of innocent lives? Destruction of property worth millions of naira? Naija's status downgrade as a terrorist state by western nations? PL-E-ASE
4. Says who? Let us wait until 2015.
5. Again says who?
6. OK. And how many mega watts have been generated? But speaking objectively, i might consider this as a plus.
7. LMAO! By our new status as a terrorist state?
8. You call this an achievement? Please read this point again. Was it not ordinary Turai that frustrated his assss when he was supposed to be sworn in as acting presido during Yaradua's ill health saga? His becoming the presido is as a result of 2 things. One, Obasanjo. Two, Publis sympathy, tribalism and sentiment.
9. I patiently await
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by karpentar: 2:45pm On May 10, 2012
The key achievement is that for the first time in the history of this unfair country, someone from outside the dominant Hausa/Fulani/Yoruba is ruling this country. Considering how these dominant tribes messed up this country, I find it very annoying hearing anybody from this group criticizing President Goodluck. A president they won't allow to settle down either via Boko Haram or Fuel subsidy scam. Useless people. Up Ijaw!!!!
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by najoke: 2:48pm On May 10, 2012
Beaf:

Why do you guys take turns to sound more daft than the other? Its puzzling! shocked

Abeg, continue your winshes party jare! Any blood of children to divide? Any vultures de dance kokoma for una?
Winshes must fly na! Obubra airways! LOLZZZZZ!!!

Buncha pathetic losers.

you are getting dumber and dumber by the day, just like ur oga

fork adict:

1. Major roads, yes. But they are always on my street at night on a daily basis.
2. He did not expose the cabal. Nigerians did. The exposure was due to the uproar by nigerians during the subsidy period. Now that the cabal have been exposed, id he not saying that he is not going to prosecute them? I doubt if you reside in naija.
3. At what cost? Thousands of innocent lives? Destruction of property worth millions of naira? Naija's status downgrade as a terrorist state by western nations? PL-E-ASE
4. Says who? Let us wait until 2015.
5. Again says who?
6. OK. And how many mega watts have been generated? But speaking objectively, i might consider this as a plus.
7. LMAO! By our new status as a terrorist state?
8. You call this an achievement? Please read this point again. Was it not ordinary Turai that frustrated his assss when he was supposed to be sworn in as acting presido during Yaradua's ill health saga? His becoming the presido is as a result of 2 things. One, Obasanjo. Two, Publis sympathy, tribalism and sentiment.
9. I patiently await

gbam!!!

those no good punkas$ son of a goat(Jonathan),Beaf and Leomax will pretend not to see this o!

dicck suckn bastar.d
Re: What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? by prettyrich(f): 3:21pm On May 10, 2012
Introduction of Boko haram
fuel subsidy removal
food scarsity
no employment etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hadiza Bala Usman Hosts Bobai, Flag Officer, Naval Command / Obaseki: Rigging Edo Election May Trigger Tragic Reactions Nationwide / Gunmen Burn Arondizuogu Police Station In Imo, Kill Police Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.